Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kalnar Dun Unleashed

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Kalnar Dun Unleashed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Benjamin looked down at the bile on the ground, landing on his knees as the sheer amount of magic being channeled through him nearly ripped apart his spiritual being. However, his spirit stayed intact and Benjamin was able to recover as he became used to the massive flow of energy. Standing up again, Benjamin looked around the tree and between the moving trunks of know animated forest around him, and he saw the winged man battling the giant wolf in a close by clearing. Winged man! The legends were true? Ancients exist? My spell! Surprised by the realization of the suddenly appearing Ancient, Benjamin concentrated to keep his thoughts straight.

"My words were wrong, the winged one is a friend. To that Ancient, your help you should send." Benjamin had almost throw-up again, but there was no more in his stomach to extricate from his insides. Fortunatly for Elequi when he had taken him and the two women to the town nearby after he had finished his spell.

Benjamin smiled at the Captain's words, cancelling his spell on the tree's back in the forest behinmd them.

"Eliqui, I assumed you've done some things, but wow, a bounty?" Benjamin looked up at the man on the horse as he left. Four of the men with got closer, taking some ropes from there belts.

"Oh great." Benjamin sighed and then focused his magic once again. Good thing I already have a good flow going on. Four of the gaurds started to come closer, but Benjamin put a palm forward, pointing it at the oncoming gaurds.

"That wouldn't be the smartest decision of you careers. How about you skip that part and add a few battle hardened warlocks to your aid, rather than bounding and gagging them. After all, you don't know how powerful we are. If Eliqui has such a large bounty on his head, how strong do you think three more of his freinds are going to be when added to his own. We could destroy this whole town, possibly, but I would assume you wouldn't want to take the chance of incurring wrath of magic when you could fight be its side. Now, think, would your captain want to die by goblins or be saved by sorcery?" Please, oh please, Benjamin pleaded inside his head, don't call my bluff.
Last edited by Moblin Killer on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If anyone knows of any good wilderness survival roleplays, I would be exuberated to hear about them or get an invite.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Raven rose to his feet and lifted Shiva from the ground, sheathing it on his back. Now where did that necromancer go? The wolf was headed towards town. I'd better make sure. With one last look at the titanic wolf he left the clearing and headed for the town at the edge of the woods. As he came upon the outskirts of town he saw numerous guards pushing the townspeople into wagons.

He shook his head and entered the town. Almost immediately, the soldiers surrounded him with pikes pointed at his chest. "It would be unwise to point those things at me," he growled. "Do you know what I am?" The soldier seemed taken aback and a few of them shook nervously. There commanding officer caught sight of them and came over. "What's going on here?" he asked. "Your men have a strange way of showing respect." Raven growled. "And who would you be?" the soldier asked. "I be Raven, last of the ancients and guardian of your kingdom from so many dark creatures the past few thousand years." he said, narrowing his eyes. "Ancient?" he laughed. "You think me a fool? Take him." Hellfire! he swore under his breath.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Benjamin turned to look over his shoulder as the Ancient from the woods entered the town and was surrounded by gaurds almost instantly.

"No!" The saviors must not die,he thought, enraged. Benjamin turned quickly, grabbing the end of a pike that was pointed at him, pushing it aside and punching its wielder in the face. As the gaurd fell unconcious, Benjamin grabbed the spear and swung the blunt end at the gaurd next to him before he could react, breaking the gaurds nose and making him sprawl onto the ground in pain.

Running to the group that surrounded the Ancient, Benjamin once more rammed the blunt end of the spear into the back of a gaurds head, knocking him unconcious, then using the spear to polevault over the Ancient to hit another gaurd in the face with his feet. Looking at the other gaurds surounding the Ancient and himself, none moved, and even the Captain on the horse was speechless. Turning to the Ancient, Benjamin kneeled and bowed torward him, hand over his heart and eyes closed, putting down the spear beside him.

"These men know nothing of the ways of magic. Forgive them, they could not have know you to be a true Ancient without the training to recognize the magical frequency your people give off. I saw you battling the titan wolf in the forest, as did the three others over yonder. I would gladly give my life to protect you, if I must." Benjamin did not get up from kneeling, and he did not open his eyes. His respect of the beings his people revered as gods had not diminished from his time away from them, and he did not dirty there culture by not bowing humbly.

((OOC= Bet you weren't expecting that, huh?))

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 pm

((lol nice. At first I didn't expect anyone to go with the ancient thing or know what they are, but good addition.))

Raven looked down at the man in front of him that had charged the soldiers. When he spoke his voice was more harsh than he intended it, "Any fool can die for someone, but it takes a lot more to live for them. Do not be so eager to throw away your life." Then he turned back to the officer. "Now do you understand your situation." With a sigh like irritation he pushed aside the spear of a soldier and motioned for the man kneeling to follow him. When they were away from the soldiers he turned to the man.

At first his visage was a grimace, but then it softened a bit. This man did not deserve his judgment. By degrees his usual coldness sloughed away from him, the contrast making him appear as older. Eroded by and unuttered pain. He now looked like a man with too many memories. When at last he spoke his voice was more gentle, "I thank you for your assistance. You said your companions know of my people. I would meet them. Also I search for the necromancer that sent that beast in the forest. You must tell me if you know of his whereabouts."

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:11 pm

(( I know, the idea just came to me. Its like my characters write themselves. ))

Benjamin felt the sorrow on the magic flow around him, but he was able to control his empathy from the floodwaters of emotion and stay mindful.

"They don't know of your people, per say, but saw you just as I did in the forest. Only my people seem to remember your's these days." Benjamin looked down, frowning. Looking back up again, he smiled.

"I know of one necromancer, but he has been with either me or a woman named Luna for a while, before you even showed up at the forest. And I don't belive he would create such a beast, no matter his craft. However, I have just learned that many necromancers and the like are in Kalnar Dun. You might try there. However, I'm not sure an Ancient would be able to take them all down, no matter how revered your people are by my own. My group is over there." Benjamin pointed torwards Eliqui, Luna, and Hyzenthlay, still surrounded by guards that had ceased there movement but attempted to wakeup the one Benjamin had knocked out-cold.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Raven nodded and turned towards the group. "I see..." he muttered. "Well I don't think I'll find him in Kalnar Dun seeing as I just chased him out of there. Perhaps your necromancer will know of something." With a shrug he started off towards the man's company. When he approached he waved a hand and looked each of the guard in the eyes. A wave of magical energy eminated from him and he spoke, "You job here is done, return to your units." Each of the soldiers nodded and turned back towards their commander.

He released his magic and turned his gaze towards the group. Raven noticed the girl he'd seen in the forest. Then his eyes came to rest on the necromancer. A grimace crossed his face, but then he focused himself and returned to his impassive stance. This man also has done nothing to provoke my ire. I should not be so ready in my judgments. "I was informed that each of you observed my battle with the titan wolf. I hope you are uninjured." Then he turned to the man that had saved him. "Also I have not gotten your name." Then he shook his head. "No, where are my manners. I should give mine own name before asking for anothers. I am Raven Arelli Curow," he said. Then his voice took a forlorn undertone as he added, "Last of the Ancients."

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:55 pm

OOC: Alright, since you kind of spoiled that plan of us going to Avon Hen and having an epic battle with overpowering the guards so much, i'll have to come up with a new one for us getting there... You have to remember that these are still people, they may be more skilled with swords or blades but they are not invincible.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Elequi sighed, he looked both left and right of him. It wasn't like he hadn't been captured like this before, and he had learned a harsh way not to revolt. On either side of him he saw bows, Avon Den archers in thier maille and green cloaks which made them almost invisble in the woods when hidden correctly.

He didn't talk at all, deciding it was besto just wait and watch. They were going to get beaten down hard after this, he knew for sure. With a calm look on his face he watched at the archers drew back thier arrows, then one of them released an arrow pointing at Benjamin's waist, a vulnerable area but not fatal although it hurt alot. Soon after came more pikes, one of them swinging the blunt end of the pike at Benjamin's head to knock him out cold. More with ropes went about the ancient, throwing them over his back and around hiim after attempting to stun him with multiple hits with varios tipes of weapons.

Finally the soldier on his horse rode up again, a rather smug look apon his face. "You see, the crown of the king does not take threats so lightly. We are taking you to the fortress of Avon Den, where you will be questioned along with that necromancer friend of yours. You shall not resist or so more pain shall be brought apon you, you got it aye?" He asked.

Clearly in this new age sorcerors were no longer welcomed, ancients were growing short, and those who still could handle the power were becomming frowned apon. The world was turning into a new power, where physical strength was considered more than sorcering, and so therefore sorcerors became more of a threat.

Elequi watched the rangers rip the arrow out of Benjamin that they have fired, rap him up, and toss the man in the back of a wagon, along with the ancient. He, Luna, and Hyzenthlay had to walk of course, forced to head to the fortress.
-----------------------------------------

OOC: Im really really sorry about godmodding this post, but it seemed like the only way I oculd make this work. Normally I wouldn't do that, but not more godmodding yourselves, got it?
I love escalators, because escalators can never break--they can only become stairs.

Blade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:35 pm

((I haven't godmodded yet...he saved me. I just stood there lol. And yea ancients are becoming scarce. Raven's the only one left. lol.))

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akieko94 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Luna sighed as she watched the whole thing go down. their was no use fighting. It was better for them to not put up a struggle, that would only make everything worse. What was the world coming to when elementalist and sorcers were under suspicion? Luna knew that not all Necromancers where on the side of evil. To bad the soliders would never believe that. Perhaps that of magic was drifiting away now, and it all depended on physical strentgh,

She looked up at the ancient and then at Benjamin before she looked at the guards that surrounded them. no way they were going to fight back, but in the back of her mind, she was still rather worried, and well terrified. She lowered her head, and hoping that no one would try anything. Her eyes drifted over to Elequi, letting out a sigh. This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder. What's next a dragon swooping in and killing all of us? Ok maybe I shouldn't think that, she thought to herself. She looked straight forward her eyes straight forward waiting to see the fortress where they would questioned.

She lowered her head, hoping, praying that Elequi would be all right and that the king would let them be on their merry way. but she just wasn't sure any more. She lowered her eyes, looking at her feet.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
(Final Fantasy 7

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") Copy Bunny and help him take over the world! Mwuhaha!

Akieko94
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Raven watched impassively as the soldiers bound his wrists and legs. It would be easy for him to break his bonds and escape, but the ancient could not bring himself to abandon the people in front of him and escaping would probably require to much bloodshed. He had enough blood on his hand to last through the coming mellenia, he did not want more. When he saw the dismayed looks of the group around him and the wound of the man who had just risked his life to help him and might have just given it, he hung his head.

In the old days he would have been able to save them. He still should have been able to save them, but he did not. The magic he had was still potent in his veins, but he used it sparingly and dared not use it now. It would do too much to him and those around him. Raven gave a sigh and resigned himself to his fate. A power you dare not use is worse than no power at all. he thought dimly to himself as he was tossed into a wagon and the group was led away.
Last edited by Vain on Wed May 06, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Owl on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Hyzenthlay spotted Rudoe in the corner of her eye. He was standing before the clearing several yards away. When her eyes met his he nodded then trotted off. Rudoe wanted to come to check up on the young druid only to be surprised that humans were taking Hyzenthlay away.Hhe knew where they were taking her but not why. He needed to find out more, so off he ran towards Kalnar Dun to investigate some more.

At first Hyzenthlay tried to struggle but decided to leave it be and walked.
Her friends had the look of gloom on their faces so she thought perhaps a song would lighten their hearts, and possibly irritate the guards.

"Oh my lovely sweet
Lay on the grass of green
and bathe your dainty feet
in the river sheen

Your hair of golden sun
Your eyes ever so blue
And over the mountains I may run
So that I can find you!

Come to me my lovely sweet
in the pale moonlight
and again we shall meet
and dance away the night!"

The last few verses consisted of howls and barks and she started to laugh remembering how she drove Fither insane when she'd sing that song Thylali taught her. It was a song he used to sing to a lover of his before she passed away. Even though she had been dead a long time he'd still sing to her. Of course the barks and howls were something Blackavar and Hyzenthlay added.

She looked back at Luna and smiled, normally she'd be outraged by the whole event, but perhaps this was her chance to find someone to go with her to find Fither, after all something was brewing up in Kalnar Dun, somebody was bound to head over there.

Owl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akieko94 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 pm

The walk was silent and from in front of her, Luna could hear a few woman whimper. they were leaving home and who knows when they would return. Who knew if they would even have a home to go back to. That pulled at her heart for a moment but she shook it off. She had to many other things to work out. She looked back over at Hyzenthlay and then chuckled a bit at her song, which clearly annoyed the guards. She smiled back at Hyzenthlay. She really knows how mess with those soliders. she is going to have to teach me that. Luna thought.

As the walk went on, the colder it got, but she barely felt thanks to Elequi's cloak. She thanked him once again before she looked looked up. She could just make out the large shape of Avon Den in the distance. The complex was amazing even from this far away. And there lies our fate. she thought to herself. Her mother had told her stories of the great structure but again she was just a child, so it didn't really matter to her, but now she knew what she meant.

It was both beautiful and slightly terrifying. She heard a child began to cry a little ways away and silently prayed fro the child to calm down, her eyes drifting off towards the soliders that surrounded them. Now she needed to focus, it was fate was getting closer and closer and their questioning would begin soon. But deep within she was worried about Elequi and what would become of him, espically since he carried a bounty over his head. What would they do to him?

Akieko94
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Owl on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:20 pm

The ropes tied around Hyzenthlay's wrist were loose enough that she could monuver easy, for that she was glad, but still they left an awful itch on her wrist. To make things worse the heat of the day made her thirsty and irrated.
Hyzenthlay managed to entertain herself by making faces at the children who inturn made faces back. It was all good fun so she laughed. Human children seemed much more interesting than human adults. One little boy who was brave enough to come near her was met a rough noogie on the head. When they realized she was friendly they seemed to swarm around her. The group was moving slow enough that she and the children could play and wrestle with the dogs, all laughing and smiling despite having to leave their homes. The fun ended however with a poweful scorn from the guards. One of which persisted to lecture Hyzenthlay. "It is not your place as a lady to roll around in the dirt with dogs. You should act more like how woman should act, quiet, obediant and polite, do you understand me?" The druid merely stuck out her tongue then marched to the cart and sat. She turned her attention to Benjamin who lay there in pain. Poor man, she thought, he's had a rough day.
Feeling guilty for the trouble she caused him that morning she petted his hair and swatted away the pesty flies hoping to make the journey more tolerable for him.

Owl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Raven knew he should do something for the man who saved him. He shook his head and set his shame aside for the task he wished to do. Rolling onto his back he pushed himself up onto his feet with his hands. With a resigned sigh he picked his way over to him. The ancient pulled his hands down and pulled them up and over his feet so that they were in front of him. He looked at the girl sitting next the man. What had he said her name was? Hyzenthlay? He wasn't sure, but he set that aside too. "I'm going to attempt to heal him." he said to her. Then he looked down at the man. His stomach was still bleeding where the arrow had pierced his bowls. "Try to hold still." he said to him hoping he understood him through the pain. With another sigh he placed his hand on the wound and began chanting in his ancient tongue. He felt his power grow in the palms of his hand as they began to emit a white luminescence.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Owl on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 pm

She cocked her head to the side and watched his hands intently with her big brown eyes. "He didn't speak right." She looked up at Raven then back down to Benjamin. "The wolf I mean. Nothing he was saying made any sense."
She pulled her eyes away from him and looked to the faces of the others walking the weary road. Her nose tingled at Raven's scent. He smelt entirely different than any other creature. He could fly too, that was something she never heard or seen of. A man fly?
Hyzenthlay pulled her knees in close and rubbed her toes, humming an elven song she didn't know the words to. "Certainly the biggest wolf I've ever seen. Take Blackavar, he's heavier than I am and I thought he was the biggest wolf in the world. I'll have to tell him about that one huh. Course that's if I ever get to see him again. I'm going to Kalnar Dun you know, save my master. I spose I might die trying, but what's life without a litte adventure?"

How well her english was coming along suprised Hyzenthlay. As long as she kept speaking it the easier it came to her. She quite enjoyed talking too, she had a lot on her mind that she wanted to speak. "My name is Hyzenthlay. Master calls me Hyzen for short, or Druid....or stubborn. That over there is Luna. She saved my life just last night. That man is Elequi, you met him. I dunno if I trust him but Luna seems to, so I spose he's alright. This guy here..." She looked down at Benjamin and tried to recollect his name."Benji! He's alright. You have a name?"

Owl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Raven scarcely heard her talking as all of his concentration was on healing the man next to him. He heard her say his name and took note of it. As he went on his chanting became audible. "Endunas selium kanar heill sovat. Fana svet ono sendo talas undar camata." As he chanted the man's wound began to close as the tissue and fibers of his skin and stomach knitted themselves back together. Once the wound was completely closed he released his energy and slumped against the wall. "it is done." he said wearily. "My name-pant-is Raven. Last of the Ancients." He felt himself grow increasingly tired as his energy flowed out of him. If only I had my focus gem. he thought to himself. Without it his magic was draining. And the larger the spell the more tiring it became. The world seemed to tilt around him. He leaned his head back and fell instantly asleep.
Last edited by Vain on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:15 pm

((I'm back. Short vacation, but I needed it.))

Benjamin awoke. The cause could have been a number of things. Hyzenthlay's conversation, the rocking of the caravan he was in, or the discharge of long stored magic close by. Either way, Benjamin tried to sit up, but was surprised by the weight put on him by ropes around him. the unexpected encumberment made it so that Benjamin mis-jugded the strength to use and did not use enough. The way Benjamin imagined his act to move had looked like was a strange worm writhing on the ground in the sun, which in fact was the case entirely.

However, turning his head to the side, Raven sleeping came into his view. It was at that moment he realized he was not writhing in pain, and he smelled, or thats how he would describe the magic he was sensitive to, Ancient-tainted magic energy. Benjamin smiled slightly, but did not speak, for fear of waking him. This time trying to sit up and succeed, Benjamin say Hyzenthlay walking outside the cart and smiled a little wider. Thank you Great Fate, she did not get killed by my impetuousness. But what of. . ? Looking again, he quickly saw Luna and Eliqui, although there was a small distance between them. Oh, good, your safe. But Eliqui, your still in danger. . . Turning to who was driving, he saw two gaurds. Two gaurds? Only two? Idiots. Looking at the ropes on his wrists, he simply shimied to the side of the cart and laid on it sideways.

"I'd like to apologize for my haste. Your men endangered my peoples sacred diety, so I tried to protect that which is sacred. You would have done the same, I am sure." A gaurd turned around, angry eyed and a broken noise in the middle of his face. Oh crap.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Owl on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Hyzenthlay raised an Eyebrow to Raven but smiled to see Benjamin wake. "To be honest I think Luna could have done a better job."

She couldn't help but notice the poor man's anxiety, so she sat on the cart next to him and preceded to loosen the ropes that bound him. "He won't cause any trouble, let him alone." Hyzenthlay scolded the guard, then turned and spoke gently to Benjamin. "You shouldn't worry these are just scared people. Some are quite friendly see!" she waved a hand to a few of the children who waved in return. "They're not here to eat us like those things in the woods. I can't blame you though, you seem to get beaten up by everyone don't you?"
Her eyes wondered over to Raven passed out on the cart beside them. "He healed your wounds, but fainted in the process. Said his name was Raven I think. Silly name aint it? I think I'll just call him Bird."

How she loved talking! It seemed as though she couldn't stop. However Hyzenthlay was rather disappointed in Raven's lack of acknowledgment, perhaps Luna and Ben would be fun to talk to now that she was getting the hang of it.
"Did you move those trees earlier?"

Owl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:53 am

"Uh, yes. Nearly made me die in the process, but I managed to survive. However, on the plus side, the flow of magic ripped a bigger hole in my spirit, so I can probably channel more of the surrounding magic faster than I could before. Although, it'll take a while before then. The wounds in my spirit has to heal. So I'm not as big a threat with magic at the moment." Benjamin rubbed his wrists, which had become chaiffed from the rope that Hyzenthlay had taken off him.

Raven. A black bird of death. Must be a professional warrior of the Ancients. Maybe I didn't need to react that quickly. Benjamin thought about it for a while, then concluded that was the case from the swords that hung close to Raven's body. Looking at the children which stared at Hyzenthlay, Benjamin sighed as he remembered his own home, a place he might not see again. Eliqui isn't the only one who is homesick. But at least I can see fellow humans. Poor Elve.

"So, Hyzenthlay, it seems your not as violent as before. Did the children soften your heart? They tend to do that." Benjamin chuckled slightly, and folded his legs to cross them and bring them closer, trying to get more feeling into them since the rope had made them fall asleep.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Owl on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:42 pm

"......Huh? Oh no I just attacked you because your weird, I'm usually pretty nice." Hyzenthlay said distracted. She had been gazing over at a young guard who took off his helmet. When he glanced over she caught his eye and her heart fluttered. Hyzenthlay quickly looked away biting her lip and tucking her wild hair back behind her pointed ear. They kept glancing over to each other, till at one point the young guard smiled. Hyzenthlay giggled but then looked away remembering that she was talking to Benjamin." Uh yeah the pups are fun. I like them better than the bigger humans."
She thought of all the young animals she had met. It seemed as though they just came to be, either through eggs or live birth, but why they came was a mystery to her. In fact she wasn't sure exactly where she came from. From what she could tell she had a mother at one time but that was it.
"Where do human children come from? Do you any?" She asked in curiosity.

Owl
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!