Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

In my memory{PRP wit Inu and Angie(Chained_Angel)}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

In my memory{PRP wit Inu and Angie(Chained_Angel)}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Okay Angie, here's the deal...nvm you already know, the wonders of PMs. haha. Okay so anyway....

Characters

Name:Alex
Species:Vampire
Appearance:Image
PersonalityAlex is very shy around anyone other than her sister and her BFF Kelsey. She can have a bad temper if somebody hits the wrong buttons. Shy? Yes, but a fierce fighter.
Abilities:Telekinises and control over fire
Weapons: two long swords one black and one silver.
Other:Her cat, Andre, follows her everywhere.

Name:Jessica
Species:Vampire
PersonalityShe's tougher than her sister, and has a very short temper, but she's very sweet towards her sister and her two best friend Kristy and Pam.
Abilities:Talepethy and control over water
Weapons:She uses a bow and arrow
Other:N/a
I say I like your coat! ♪

[/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: In my memory{PRP wit Inu and Angie(Chained_Angel)}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chained_Angel on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Name:Kelsey
SpeciesWitch
Personality:Very outgoing, but easily embaressed. She tries to bring the party girl out in Alex, but fails.
Abilities:levitation controle over ice
Weapons:her spells
Other:Her cat,Kit, is one of Andre's kittens(yes Andrea is a female)

Name:Pam
SpeicesWerewolf(Weird yes)
Personality:in two letters B.A
Abilities:control over lightning and can shapeshift into not only a wolf but also a smaller dog
Weapons:Her teeth,fangs(as a dog) and throwing knives as a human
Other:Her parents aren't happy about her being friends with two vampires

Name:Kristy
SpeicesWitch/Vampire
Personality:Somewhat of a loner but around her friends she's very upbeat and fun to be with
Abilities:control over earth and air
Weapons:Her spells and her inhumane abilites
Other:Shes Kelsey's half sister. Her father was a vampire

I'll start
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kelsey! Kelsey let's go! Everyone's waiting." Kristy called. Kelsey came down the stairs, wrapping a scarf around her neck.
"Geeze, big mouth." She mumbled. Kristy hissed at her half sister, baring her fangs. Kelsey stuck her tongue out.
LIVE AND LET LIVE FAIRLY TAKE AND FAIRLY GIVE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chained_Angel
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 am

Alex waited by the stairs for her older sister, Jessica. She looked out at the street and sighed. Kelsey's running late again, go figure. She chuckled to herself.

Is she really?Jessica's voice wasn't surprised. Alex sighed again.

I hate when you do that Jessie. Probe my thoughts and all.

Sorry.

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chained_Angel on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:16 pm

"Hi Alex" Kelsey called, waving. Kristy rolled her eyes. A window opened across the street and Pam stuck her head out.
"We thought you guys ditched us." Kristy laughed.
"You wish Wolf-Girl." Pam rolled her eyes and jumped out her window, landing carfully on all fours. She straightened her knees and looked at Kristy. Kristy just smiled.
"You two are really immature." Kelsey mumbled. That made both girls laugh.

Chained_Angel
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Alex laughed and turned to see Jessica come out of the house. Sixteen years and Alex still envyed her sister. She had long, thick black hair, her bangs parted to the side so her bright amber eyes glistened. She stood like she was queen of the world...or just very confident, her chin held high. And even though she wore a pair of faded black jeans and a grey t-shirt that had seen better days, she still looked good. She made anything look good.
"Ready?" She asked. Everyone nodded. Alex looked at her friends. Kelsey looked awkward in her short skirt and t-shirt with her scarf. Pam and Kristy looked almost alike in their jeans and tank tops.
"I'm ready." Alex tapped her nails on the sidewalk. A grey,black, and white cat looked up from a shady spot on the sidewalk. "Andre, here kitty kitty kitty." Andre stood, stretched and walked to Alex, leaping into her arms.

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chained_Angel on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Kelsey reached over to pet Andre. "I'm ready...wait, what are we doing again?" She asked, stroking Andre's head.
"We gotta stop by Marge's house. We need some 'stuff." Pam chuckled. Kelsey rolled her eyes.
"We're going to another fight arent we?" She asked. Everyone nodded."Okay, lets go."

Chained_Angel
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Alex stood up. She held Andre with one arm and looped her other one through Kelsey's.
"Don't worry Kelsey. You know you don't have to fight right?"
"Sure she doesn't. She may be the party animal, but she doesn't like violence." Jessica shrugged her shoulders. Alex looked at her sister.

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chained_Angel on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Kelsey stuck her tongue out at Jessica and walked along side Alex in silence. It's not that I don't like to fight...I just...don't know.She sighed.
"Hey lil sis, don't be so down." Kristy draped her arm over Kelsey's shoulders.

Chained_Angel
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Alex watched Kelsey glare at Kristy. "Guys, snow bird, two-o-clock." She whispered. Everyone looked to the right. A bleach blond girl walked by, muttering 'freaks'under her breath. Alex turned.
"No no, let me handle this one." Jessica whispered. Above them clouds rolled in, thick black clouds. "Rain." A sudden down pour soaked the snow bird and caused her to scream. The five girls stood there and laughed as the rain stopped and the clouds dissapated.

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!