Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Coven of the Hate,Forgotten and the Damned(IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Coven of the Hate,Forgotten and the Damned(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Aiden climbed up the stairs, and looked for room 9.

"6...7...8...ah! here it is," He stood in front of the door and knocked 3 times.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aiden209
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Eve was now frusterated unlocking the door and letting the man, who she thought was quite cute, in and then locks it back and put the key back down into her shirt.
When I saw you I was afraid to meet you
When i met you i was afraid to kiss you
When i kissed you i was afraid to love you
No that i love you I'm afraid to lose you

[CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Leo quickly stopped grinning and went back to his original position when Blaine walked into the room. He looked around and noticed a few different people but he didnt say anything. He simply walked into a corner and stayed where he felt the safest, in the shadows. He looked around and waited for people to start talking so that he could find out why he was told to come here. He didnt really feel like talking though so he just kept quiet.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Belle then saw the man in the shadows surprised and feeling threatened got down in a defensive stance but that after a few minute stood up and asked him politely as she could possibly handle "Please it would be appreciated if you would sit at the tables please"

ryda babe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Aiden left the doorway and sat down at the table. Being polite, he took off his hood, revealing un-aged black hair that looked like it hadent been combed for years and hung down to his dark eyes.

aiden209
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:19 pm

"I feel safer in shadows..." Blaine said quietly as he looked at Belle. Leo started to glow a little bit in the shadows so you could see his markings clearly. He grinned then went back to his original expression acting like nothing happened.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovesVampireAngel on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Loves shrugs after looking at Blanie, then looks to Belle "Meh, leave him if he likes it there so be it."
Behind that sweet, innocent smile is hate for your soul. Behind those innocent eyes is the intent to kill. Behind the insults that cut harder then steel is a love that wishes to be shown.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper0Sorrows on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Dai knocked on the door to room 9 after walking there from his small home out side of town.

Reaper0Sorrows
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Eve opens the door once more letting the boy in since when had she been the door person but she thought oh well she will soon rule over these people as second command they will all rule there own kind as we also rule them and there kind at the same time.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Wilhelm once again turns his gaze to the vampire queen,

"Why did you call us here?",

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 am

Tenius sighed heavily and stood up. He sniffed heavily, the scents of everyone in the room and surrounding area being picked up by his highly advanced sense of smell. He turned, facing the so-called vampire queen. "Why are we here? Are you going to tell us or are you going to keep opening that door until we're nothing but sheep and cattle?"

He was getting angry at all the conversation and movement, why couldn't they just get to the point and let him be on his way? He closed his fist until it cracked loudly, sending an echoe through the room. He then took his seat again, he would leave if he didn't get answers soon.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 am

With his head still down, Aiden answered, "Well it's not like they are going to kill us. Honestly what would that achieve? What ever it is, i'm guessin it ain't bad."

aiden209
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovesVampireAngel on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Loves smiles at the wolf then turns on her heel. Sighing she walks back over to her desk and sits down on the top of the desk crossing her legs placing her hands on her knee. "Well since you all are so...hmm anxious to start. We shall start." She glance over the wolf with a smug look on her face.

She had nothing against lycans, she hadmany of friends who were lycans and had great power. Some who had gave her a run for her money, but she always had a great come back. But, this lycan here he annoyed her with his impatience. She had wished to wait till all of her pawns....guest were here before she got started.

Hopping off the desk, she walks to the center of the room glancing at each person to make sure she had there attention. "I will have to repeat this later, but for yall I'll start."

Smiling she began, "You'll received notices for your great ablitiy, power and leadership..." she looks them all over once more, closing her eyes slowly then opening them, she spoke once more. "...and you all believe yall could not only conquere your kind, but rule...or better yet own them. And we're..." She gestured to Eva with a great smile on her face"...going to see just how well you can do that feat."

Smiling she placed her gaze apone each other of them, "You all know i'm worthy of my postion, but just till now did I begin to wonder about the others who needed to rule of their kind. So the reason you all here is to make each and every last one of you rulers of your people. If you wish them to love you they will, if you wish them to fear you they will."

"But you hold your power in your hands if you lets it slip another catch it and posse it then you must regain it. " With and nod she finished waiting for their reply both of good and not so good.
Last edited by LovesVampireAngel on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Tenius grinned wildly. "This sounds interestesting." he said, before his face went back to it's normal, usual, self. He stood up, quickly and ferociously, impatient slightly. He yawned, stretching his arms and shoulders before flexing his fingers. Resulting in large crack sounds.

He then tilted his head slightly and faced Loves curiously "I don't know if you know who I am, but I have ruled my kind once before. I was one of the first. I am one of the most powerfull of my kind. If not THE most powerfull. It is alot harder to rule a species if there are constant lusts for power. And no matter how many times you cut down those who dare oppose you more still come back, each time more going to their cause."

He stretched his neck again, before continuing "Perhaps back then, when I was young, I didn't have the strength needed to rule them, or the wisdom. Yet perhaps I do now, and perhaps I don't." he turned, facing the window slightly with his hands behind his back. "But these things aren't the things we should be talking about, it is why you would want this of us. I can smell you, and I know that you two, even combined don't have the power required to treat the most powerfull sentients on this planet as pawns to be used in your own personal game of chess. You need to come up with a better explanation."

He then sat back down in his chair, digging his nails into his face and slicing them downwards, the thin slash on his left cheek bleeding.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:28 pm

"Perhaps," Aiden cut in, raising his head and looking at the two hosts, "They want us to help them. As a council almost. Ruling our own races but with them as the rulers of us. I think it is a great idea, if you can control your council." He looked from the person who had opened the door, to the person who had started the meeting, and gave a reassuring smile.

aiden209
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Eve liked this man he was very cooperative and then asked "What is you name sir?"

ryda babe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torch on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Sy looked at his palm then at the door number verifying that it was the right one. 'Yep, that's door number 9 all right.' He thought looking at the number unsure if he wanted to knock or not. He left the building and walked around it a couple of times. 'This is riduculous. What am I even doing here?' He pondered th fact on how he even came to be here. He couldn't remember. All he remember was looking at the number 9 on the door. He went back inside the building and took a deep breath. Socializing wasn't really his thing. He went to the number door and knocked. He had his hand in his pocket and was messing with his dagger. He tended to be nervous when he was around people.

Torch
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Eve unlocked and then opened the door for the visitor while still awaiting the young man answer. Once the newcomer was in she turned back to the young man she was talking to before.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper0Sorrows on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Feeling like he was being ignored, Dai decided to take a seat in the corner.

Reaper0Sorrows
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Blaine sat there in the shadows. "Yea... i like the idea two leo..." he said quietly to his small wooden doll that was hanging from his neck. He ignored everyone that was around him so that they might not think he was insane for talking to leo.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!