Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Coven of the Hate,Forgotten and the Damned(IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Coven of the Hate,Forgotten and the Damned(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:56 pm

"Aiden," He answered, "Aiden Kane. May i ask your name?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aiden209
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:07 pm

"Yes, My name is Eve i like the way you think me and my sister would love to have you on this council" Eve said looking at her sister for a breif moment open she won't mind that she let this man on the council without talking to her first but toke her eyes back to the young man.
When I saw you I was afraid to meet you
When i met you i was afraid to kiss you
When i kissed you i was afraid to love you
No that i love you I'm afraid to lose you

[CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Fri May 01, 2009 7:25 am

"Thank you Eve, It would be a pleasure to be on the council," Then he saw Eve look at her sister, as if to see if she would agree and added "If your sister agrees."

aiden209
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovesVampireAngel on Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Ignored the two for she knew not if anyone of them was worth join. "Her sister" through they really weren't had not gone through the trails she had to face. For Loves had taken her under her wing and molded her. And "her sister" was no where near ready take over.

Turning on her heel she faced the fact that she needed to start this. There was now more reason to hold off the plan. As she walked over to her desk she pondered where would be the best place to hold then till it was time.

She herself had to prove herself time and time again. So, yall they. They shall do the same. But they must learn it takes great time,power and wisedom to rule....even with a iron fist. But first they must learn to blend, to chram, to mark, to rule, to control. Brushing her hair from her face she had her choice.

She shall take them to her home. Smiling as it was a place they could not and would not want to leave, she held complete power there, no one moved without her knowing it.
Behind that sweet, innocent smile is hate for your soul. Behind those innocent eyes is the intent to kill. Behind the insults that cut harder then steel is a love that wishes to be shown.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri May 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Tenius sighed heavily. Clenching his eyes together before he opened them and stood up "Come on...Thet's go to wherever we are going to go to. I have doubts we were brought here to just talk." he then looked back at the others for a second, before deciding he should make it look like he didn't give a damn and then turned back and walked towards the door.

He then put his hand on the handle, opened it, and walked out into the hall. He breathed in heavily, sighing as he stretched his neck. He then took another look back through the door, before turning again. He walked half way down the corridoor and stopped.

Maybe he should kill them all? Feed? Enjoy the hunt? Or maybe he should do as he intended and go along with the plan. He scratched his head slightly, considering it. Then, making up his mind not to kill them for the moment, he began walking back. But couldn't bring himself to go back in, and instead found himself walking past the door whilst saying in a comic fashion "Heh...Wrong way..."

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Fri May 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Laeveria approached the hotel looking up at the window where she could instantly sense the gathering of power. "It seems I am late to arrive to this gathering." she mused, before smiling "I suppose it would do no harm to make a dramatic entrance." she said, before using saidar to create a gateway, that simultaneously opened in the room in which the council sat, cutting a chair in half. She stepped through, her hair settling around her as she walked out of the wind and closed the gateway behind her. She glanced down at the chair "Terribly sorry about the chair" she said, as nonchalantly as if she were in a room full of friends rather than powerful figures who would as soon kill her as say hello - or at least try.

She surveyed the gathering, smiling as she recognised faces, she nodded to the werewolf "I remember you, have you not failed once already at controlling your kind? I must say it was amusing to watch your efforts." she said, her smile not reaching her eyes. She then turned to the vampiress, ignoring the second in command utterly she addressed the Queen "Loves." she said, inclining her haid "An ironic name don't you think? I was amused when you chose it." she added, absently caressing the figurine in her pouch.

These comments may have confused the gathering, but Laeveria simply smiled, taking a seat as if it were her own home. She had been dominant when most of these creatures were but mewling babes. She had lived for over a millennia, watching the struggles of the other races from her seat of power - but always there were those who thought they could challenge her, Asmodean, Graendal and Sammael to name but three. All had had to be put down hard. She was here today to observe the fledgling vampire queens plan - perhaps to play along till it ceased to amuse her, perhaps it would even secure the loyalty of the other Forsaken, though she doubted it. The forsaken were a mistrustful group, always plotting to further themselves, no matter who got in the way, plotting against each other as often as the enemies of their lord. After all, on his return only one would be chosen to rule above all others in this world, and each was determined that they would be that one.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri May 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Wilhelm was up over the subject matter. At least, he was internally. From the exterior, he stoic and motionless as a statue. You had no way of knowing whether he was staring into space or tracking you with his steely gaze. He just sat there, and for some arcane reason, radiated inhuman tenseness. Even through it wasn't physically apparent, it was like the figure could, and would lunge out at any moment.

He reached his gloved hand into the recesses of his azure robe, and swept it downwards until the feel of cylindrical metallic objects was unmistakable. The cartridges for his twin MATEBA's were spread between his attache case and the interior lining of his robe; the former held mundane FMJs, while the latter held his arsenal of 'exotic' munitions.

"Silver," he slid his fingers over the next shell, "Silver Nitrate," and the next, "White Phosphorus", and finally the last shell in his jacket lining, "Sodium Nitrate." He smiled under his veil, and once again folded his gloved hands on the table in front of him.

"The Consortium is interested in this council... you can count on my, urr, our involvement."

"And if you so much as threaten the Consortium, we will respond with our full magical and technological might."

He started directly at the vampire queen, and waited patiently for her response.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri May 01, 2009 5:50 pm

((Ryda has left after she was removed from her position as second in command, and Loves has said I can kill her character So thats what imma do))

Tenius walked back into the room, watching the Newcomer "Who are you? How do you know that?" his voice started to raise. He was sure that no-one new of that incidence! No-one! He growled loudly, his muscles began rippling and his pulse increased. Blood surged through him

He roared, his thoughts turning to the Vampiress who had insulted him, annoyed him and angered him earlier, and without a second thought about it. He proved he was the stronger of them. Without transforming, he grabbed her face. Using his nails, bair hands and his teeth he ripped her up until she was nothing but a bloody carcass on the floor. He growled slightly, standing up and looking into the air, he closed his eyes enjoying the thrill, and he licked the blood from his lips.

He then looked back down again, towards the queen and the others "I..Kind of get angry sometimes.". And that was all he had to say.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovesVampireAngel on Fri May 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Nods to Wilhelm. Walking over the dead body without a second glance, she stepped to Wilhelm.

"If you are truely interested...." she mummered as she toyed with the end of the gun, bending over till her nose almost touched his as she talked softly and overly sweet..."...You would have waited."

Smiling sweetly as she leaned closer...."Waited for me to give out important imformation....information that would have helped you more then taking me in."

Grining as she leans in enough for her nose to touch his..."Now you shall get nothing from me cause you lost your chance to hear the most juice details."

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Fri May 01, 2009 8:10 pm

(( im quiting the forums except for one RP so this will be my last post ))

Aiden looked from the dead body to the rest of the people, and sighed.

"I see this is more of a political council. Pity, i am more of a mercenary. Well, i dont think i am needed anymore. I am going to go to a place where the other fallen angels go. And dont try to follow me, or they will find you. We wont harm your cause. Goodbye." And with that he let his wings open and broke through the window, flying towards the moon, never to be seen again...

aiden209
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat May 02, 2009 8:38 am

Laeveria laughed "Dropping like flies! This certainly doesn't seem very organised." she said before turning to the werewolf "I know of that as I watched you grow, I identifed you as an instrument of chaos and guided you, though you will not have known it. It was a pity you were not ready - perhaps you are now, but you can thank me for where you are today. As for who I am my name is Laeveria, and I am one of the Forsaken, who serve the dark lord Ba'alzamon."

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sat May 02, 2009 8:47 am

Tyana whipped through the window, her hand on her whip at her belt. "Where are they?" she shouted, her voice reverberating throughout the room. Her eyes searched for something, the pupils dialated and her hair and face soaked in sweat. "Where are they..." she whispered more quietly before collapsing onto the ground.
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Sat May 02, 2009 8:59 am

Niko walked into the hotel heading to the main desk in a rush "Ummm...Damn what was that room again.." he said to himself rumaging through his pockets, he then remembered "Where's room 9?" he asked quickly, noticing he was ten minutes late "oh..forget it.." he said running down the hallway and following the numbers on the doors "7..8...9!" he exlaimed knocking on the door lightly.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keero on Sat May 02, 2009 9:26 am

Moving through the dark streets, his very presence seeming to make the very little light around even dark. Alico moved into the hotel lobby, the clerk looked up, Alico looked to him from under his hood. The clerk seemed to just stare, seeming to know not to say a word as Alico passed. He did not seem to look at the numbers on the doors, he just knew where to go. He turned to face the door, another person was outside the door. He walked past the man walking through the door. As Alico entered the room the temperature, for those that could feel it, suddenly dropped drastically and the lights seemed to dim. The smell of rotten and decayed flesh entered the room immenating from the dark figure in the doorway. The all seeing hooded figure looked to each person before moving, in what seemed like a glide, to the table where many were sitting. He stood there not saying a word.

Keero
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sat May 02, 2009 10:05 am

Tyana held her arm at an odd angle as she got up from the floor, her eyes flickering between silver and black. She approached the first person sitting at the long table, holding out a hand spattered with blood. "Where are they?" she asked, opening her fist and letting a bloody set of army tags fall on the table.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovesVampireAngel on Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am

Looks around the room. Her gaze fall on the girl her fell on the floor then to Laeveria "Who said we were organised yet..." grins then hears a knock at the door, sighing with a wave of her hand the down opened to let in the new comer.

With a qurik of her lips she turns her sight back on Wilhelm. "Now what was that...." toys with gun in his hands, "Oh yea. Your fucked."

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat May 02, 2009 10:56 am

Laeveria picked up the tags, rolling them over in her hand before giving Tyana a sidelong glance "And who might 'they' be my dear?" she said, absent mindedly placing her other hand on the figure in her pouch, stroking it's smooth surface over in her hand. "Enemies? Friends? Targets? If they are of any importance I will know of them - so pray, tell me more." she said, lounging back in the chair she was in before smirking at loves "I certainly hope you get yourself together soon. I wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt now."

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sat May 02, 2009 12:29 pm

"Aren't we all?" Wilhelm smiled through his veil at the Vampire Queen, and slipped his finger over the trigger of his gun. The MATEBA was a sturdy revolver, weighing several pounds and measuring nine inches long - and it could stand up to inhuman strength. There would be no bending the damn barrel or knocking it away before Wilhelm could squeeze the trigger and place a .45 caliber silver nitrate bullet in the Vampire's skull. He jerked his arm forward, forcing the gun under Love's chin. He unfolded his right arm and pushed with the MATEBA, giving the signal for his host to slowly back away - or die.

But all the while,

"Funny, Forsaken devil. One of your kind wishing for peace... either your great leader is dead... or your precious cult fallen from its lofty heights! What is it?" Wilhelm burst out laughing at the Forsaken.
Last edited by Kronos on Sat May 02, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat May 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Tenius shrugged, growling slightly as he crossed his arms "When you prove your allocations I will believe them. I guided myself, the hate from that damn war made me realise the truth." He cracked his neck bones slightly, sending an echoe through the room. He yawned "So now what?"

His eyes darted around the room, watching everything closely. Especially the cryptic one, feeling slightly uncomfortable. When the gun was placed under the hostesses chin, he growled slightly and moved instantly behind the offender, his hand placed firmly on the back of the neck "You shoot, I break. Or rip, or eat. You choose."

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sat May 02, 2009 12:47 pm

"Think about what you're doing; if you kill me, the Consortium will come looking for me. If they find me killed by a werewolf... can you imagine what they would do? We control the literal and figurative underworld; from the polar caverns to the core lands of Agartha," Wilhelm shook his head disdainfully, "What do you have? A few hundred thousand members hiding in the forests? We have Agarthans, Reptilians, my own kind; and best of all, we arm ourselves with whatever humanity can provide. Do you want xenocide? Do you really want an end to your race? The choice is yours." The Diplomat smiled under his veil, overflowing with pride over his homespun unverifiable weapons-grade bullshit.

Wilhelm continued force Loves away with his gun. Otherwise, he remained perfectly still and perfectly astute. "Now, Vampire, sit down, and we can resume this meeting in a... civil manner."

Kronos
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!