Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Coven of the Hate,Forgotten and the Damned(IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Coven of the Hate,Forgotten and the Damned(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovesVampireAngel on Sat May 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Grins as she leans closer to Wilhelm, her hand gripping the gun..."Do you think I actually fear you, that gun or your Consortium?" Loves giggles softly and musicly as she forces the gun against his chest..."Do you think I would have lived as long as I have if a pitiful gun could me....My dear sir' if you wish to kill me would have to the lowest of Hell then the highest of Heaven....then you still would not be able to kill me....silver doesn't phase me nor does anything man-made. I've watched man for many years you know and I have learned their faults and mistakes."

A over sweet smile touches her lips as she looks up at Tenius then back to Wilhelm, "If I kill you, they will look for you, look very hard, look extremely hard..." licks her lips slowly as she leans closer her smile ozzing sweetness,".... but as of finding you never, and they will never even know how or if I or many of these people killed you."
Behind that sweet, innocent smile is hate for your soul. Behind those innocent eyes is the intent to kill. Behind the insults that cut harder then steel is a love that wishes to be shown.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat May 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Tenius laughed at the diplomat "You think I have allies in my own race? You think I will go hiding to them for shelter against your avengers. No. You may have an entire empire on your side, but I have me. And believe me, I think I know which one has the advantage." he said this so over-confidently he surprised even himself. It was obviously possible for it to be the truth, but he couldn't make himself look weak.

He snarled slightly as he watched Loves talk, and he then turned, walking back to the chair aware of what was happening behind him as he took a seat. Crossing his arms and stretching his neck.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat May 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Laeveria smirked at the heavily robed man "Oh no, our 'cult' is doing fine, but I do thank you for your kind concern. And I was merely suggesting to our most gracious host, that if she cannot stop us killing each other, how could she possibly hope to control us - as she most obviously intends to do. Or try to do." she said, "Though she is right about one thing. That bullet you have there would not kill her. A shame really, it must be quite expensive to make, silver nitrate doesn't grow on trees."
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sat May 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Tyana fingered her whip's handle, her eyes blazing. "They, the Sahatis that have been chasing me since I left Shang Hi." she spat some blood on the ground, and removed her cloak. Her wings spread nearly the entire length of the room, the tips of the blood encrusted feathers just skimming the walls. She had gashes across her stomach, arms, and face. Her whip was also covered in blood, and she spoke with a ferocity only one who has seen death can have. "THIS is what they can do. This is what they can do to somebody who has been training for four hundred years. So you tell me. Are they the enemy?"
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Sat May 02, 2009 4:03 pm

"Oh..umm" he said as the door swung open of its own accord "Umm hello?" he asked noticing alot of others already inside, he walked in and looked at the others studying they're differences and Features "I'm Niko...Niko Losvern" he said proudly but catiously as not to attract attention to himself.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sat May 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Tyana's eye flickered to the man at the door for a moment, willing him to come closer with her mind. you, boy. come here. quickly, i don't have all day. She looked back at the woman at the table, a fire blazing in her eyes and her hand clenched so tightly around the handle of her whip more blood was dripping on the floor.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Sat May 02, 2009 4:10 pm

"Uhh.." he said walking away from the center of the room to a darker corner where he was able to watch the goings on without being Pestered for his input, "I Recieved the letter I apoplogise for my late entry for i was not aware of the time" he said from his corner.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper0Sorrows on Sat May 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Dai looked around the room and yawned and leaned back in the corner he had sat in... "Should I leave now.. or what?"

Reaper0Sorrows
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat May 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Laeveria frowned at the scars on Tyana "I cannot say you are my ally. But the Sahatis are no friends of the Forsaken, we like them about as much as werewolves like vampires." she said, before turning to the new arrival "Well aren't you sweet!" she exclaimed, smiling condescendingly at Niko "Are you sure you belong here? You look far too cute to be evil. And too young." she said, in a voice most people reserve for young children and pets

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sat May 02, 2009 4:36 pm

Tyana walked to the door, her face twisted in something between pitty, regret, and amusement. "You really don't understand, do you?" she said to Laeveria before putting her bloody hand on the doorknob. "If anybody wants me, I'll be outside." she left quickly, leaving bloody boot prints behind her.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keero on Sun May 03, 2009 1:28 am

The silent figure stood listening to the brief happenings that he seems to have walked into. He pulled his hood back revealing a decayed face, his eyes a pale blue as if he was blind. His skin decayed, and a sickly pale green. Part of his cheek was missing showing the inside of his mouth. His breathing was raspy, and seemed to be forced as if it was just something he did out of habit rather then necessity. His pale blue eyes moved around the room, looking from person to person, although the eyes looked blind his actions proved other wise. He moved a bit to the shadows, as a woman walked past him out the door that just opened, and a young being followed him in. He still did not speak, he had nothing to say to these people. He just kept quiet, and watching.

Alico removed his hands from within his cloak, interlacing his hands before him in what seemed to be a action of thought. It looked as if he was analysing each person within the room, analyzing stregnths and weaknesses. 'A vampire, reaper, a Forsaken, a Werewolf an interesting room of beings,' he thought as he sniffed the air around him.

Keero
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun May 03, 2009 11:08 am

This was getting out of hand... Wilhelm replaced the revolver into it holster, and once again folded his hands on the table. The various people entering and exiting this room were of no interest to him - especially since they held no value to the consortium. Vampires, Werewolves, Liches, Demons were all hassles and enemies to the Reptilian-Agarthan-Krasleiner triumvirate.

"Well, well... shall we continue this meeting in a... civil manner? Obviously, if we overreact, something I was not doing, then we shall have failed and fallen into this vampire's trap."

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sun May 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Wiping her sweaty, blood-stained hair back from her scared face, Tyana drew in a deep breath of fresh air. She turned around, heading back inside the building to talk to the woman who seemed to be in charge. "There is something happening. Something big. Bigger than anything else that you, I, or anybody else could imagine. The Sahatis have figured out how to turn normal civilians into them, and to multiply even without a host. Even if we can stop them, I'm not sure if the new ones can be killed. It's like....like they upgraded. Before this, I'd never gotten a single scratch from one of them. Now, I nearly was killed by about twenty of them. They're not as good as us, but they're more durable." She frowned, running her hand along her golden whip. "Much more durable."

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovesVampireAngel on Sun May 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Grins at him sweetly, "I see you have more sense then you lead on." Leaning closer to him till her face is touching his, "Don't ever make the mistake of even thinking or trying to uprise against me. For I am not your every-day vampire. I don't mind killing you or letting one of them kill you..." She gestured with her hand around the room to the others that stood and sit about the room."I'm very sure they all have pent up stress and wouldn't take a second thought in killing you on spot. So learn from this mistake and never make it again."

Moving back then turning on her heel she faced the window. "We shall now begin, Yall shall be housed in my home. You each shall have your onw room and bathroom. Meals shall be provided for everyday that you stay in my house-hold." Turning then sitting on the desk she continues ..."Now mind you none of you are prisoners if you wish to leave no one is holding you bound to us. But tell of our plans and you shall be killed without a second tought on my part."

"Before departing to my home you, may leave and gather things you may need, such as clothes, shoes, weapons and ect. I'll like to have you all here by ummmm.. lets see..." looks out the window at the sun, "Let's say tomorrow at 6 am sharp and I would like it where all of you were here on time. Unlike this time. Where we had to wait for many of you."

((We are now moving into Part-2 of this rp ^^ after you all have posted I will and lay out details of the next part. Thank you sweet rpers.))

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keero on Mon May 04, 2009 1:24 am

Alico listened to the female coming in speaking of the Sahati race, and how they have seemed to 'advance'. He smiled, he had been running out of subjects for his experiments, so he was of course interested. He heard the Vampiress speak of staying at her home, he turned his pale eyes to her speaking, for the first time, in a very coarse and raspy voice, "All that I need, is enough space to continue my experiments. If you can give me that, then I will stay. If you can provide the room, I will send one of my servants to gather my things." After he spoke he rose his hood once more hiding his decaying face.

Keero
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Mon May 04, 2009 9:05 am

"Young I may be..But Cute I am not" he said firmly, stepping into the light showing multiple scars upon his face and Torso "I have come because I was sent for..Not because it's fun but because I am sick and tired of being treated like a pet!" he shouted his anger welling up inside of him, he then stormed out of the room to calm himself down 'I can't show my anger else I will be Thought of as an enemy' he thought to himself punching the oposing wall with a small amount of force.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Mon May 04, 2009 9:14 am

Laeveria smiled "Such a temper too." she murmered, before turning to the vampire "Very well, 6am you say? I'll be there." she said, before re-opening the gateway, and stepping through, leaving a glimpse of white columns and elaborate tapestries before it closed behind her.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon May 04, 2009 9:28 am

Tenius snarled slightly "I haven't made up my mind. I guess you will know at 6AM though..." he then went to the window, opening it he stood on the still, he looked back, looked at the others and then shrugged before diving out and dissapearing onto the streets below.

From there he went around the city, looking for something to do as he made up his mind.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Mon May 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Tyana stepped out into the hallway and put her hand on the shoulder of the boy punching the wall. "Calm down." she said, knowing his anger as she had that issue as well. "Come with me." she walked towards the exit, putting her hand on the door and turning to face and wait for him.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper0Sorrows on Tue May 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Dai stood and made his way to the door

Reaper0Sorrows
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!