Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Coven of the Hate,Forgotten and the Damned(IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Coven of the Hate,Forgotten and the Damned(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 am

"Who are you first..?" he asked looking towards the girl that had asked him to go with her "I don't mean to be rude" he said walking towards her "But who exactly are you and why did you...well what did you come here for?" he asked as he stopped next to her.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaVerbMan on Wed May 06, 2009 4:28 pm

hearing every thing that was said he finaly steped out of the shadows looking over the room he looked to love and said " i will not even need that mutch time to be ready." after saying this he steped back into the shadows and into the wall tahe was covered in it and used the darkness as a door. walking through a shadow to his house in the dark relm he grabed a pack and packed 3 sets of cloths and then proceeded to fill it with books and scrolls so he could study wile he was in loves house. putting the pack on his back he walked back into the shadow and back through his wall in to the shadow he had just moments ago walked out of and said to love "i am ready."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DaVerbMan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovesVampireAngel on Sat May 09, 2009 11:32 am

Loves sighed as she watch many of them take their leave, but one came back rather faster then she had hoped they would.
"Sorry. sir' but I need to go home and prepear for yall stay. I need to make sure you each have your maid and servent during the duration of yall stay. Plus a few I see now will need special rooms. Cause many have special needs then one made a special request about his room and that he need an extra room for someone that will be coming with him. So I must also take my leave."

She wave her hand to open the door to her house then paused and glanced back. "You may stay here, the rooms mine and no one else will come back besides the others so you can just sleep here or whatever you do but feel free to do whatever till I come back to tomorrow."

She turned and waved her hand. Opening a glass door in the middle of the room where she was standing. From how the door was opened you could a large room with pure white tiles on the floor with black onxy tiles placed on the floor here and there then there was to large staircases that runs to the second floor. Stepping in a notice was left on room number 9's door and the desk inside.

The notice read:

The Next Phase In Ruling Your People.

First of all, thank you all for showning up cause yall could have just sat home.
Now in the next phase you all shall travel to my home for however long you wish in the help of gaining or regaining you people into your power.

You each shall also see if you worth of being secong in command and if at any of yall shall be sat at my table in an allice to help each other in gaining and mantaining their kingdom,empire,dynasty or whatever you to call it. You all shall be tested to the best of your ablities and not just you power, strenght or magic. But your totally over all ablites.

If any of you all make your seat at the table shall aways be yours till you turn traitor or are voted off by your fellow seaties and by any means if you tick me off bad enough to make me want to hang you by your toes you shall be booted with out a second thought what so ever by me.
Behind that sweet, innocent smile is hate for your soul. Behind those innocent eyes is the intent to kill. Behind the insults that cut harder then steel is a love that wishes to be shown.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sun May 10, 2009 9:28 am

"I'm here to protect my race." she said stiffly. "I am a Succubus. We are being hunted down and killed, and I am the Succubus leader. There are very few of us."
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun May 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Tenius stepped forward slightly onto the road, he grunted slightly and cleared his throat, before saying to himself "Alright, I'll do it. But for one reason, Curiosity, nothing else" He then looked around, wondering if he should change his mind, but he ended up not doing.

He yawned slightly and stretched as he walked along, thinking this might just be the chance he was looking for, he was almost certain now that if he had changed his mind and not taken this choice he would be on the streets in a few days time looking for food or some similarly stupid monster alternative. But he was taking the choice to be above that now, it was official.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Mon May 11, 2009 10:30 am

Laeveria approached the door, reading the notice curiously, before tutting "I'd like to see her try, I was striking terror into the hearts of my enemies when she was but a mewling babe." she muttered, before opening the door and taking a seat in the room, waiting for her host to make her prescence known.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Mon May 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Niko looked confused his eyes twitching trying to remember what a Succubus was, "I don't wanna sound dumb but I..err.." he said stuttering trying not to be rude "What is a Succubus?" he asked quickly, but slow enough for the Succubus to understand his words.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaVerbMan on Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 pm

he sat in the room waiting, reading his books. he rearly slept not cause he couldnt but cause he chose not to. pulling out ink and a needle he started tattoing more spells on his body, ones he thought he would need for half of the people where imbaciles just looking for blood shed. he on the other hand wasnt looking for that, he wanted power any way he could find it be it banding with this group of miscrents or joining forces of good he did no t care. any way he could he was fine with.

DaVerbMan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!