Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: CĂĄc KĂšo BĂłng Đå BáșĄn NĂȘn TrĂĄnh Khi Đáș·t CÆ°á»Łc TáșĄi NhĂ  CĂĄi Hiện » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lockdown at Cordova

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Lockdown at Cordova

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:07 pm

Cordova was like any other normal High School. The kids complained about being bored and the teachers complained about the misbehaving students. It had been this way for eons and all assumed it would remain this way for years to come. That all changed however one autumn day when it was least expected. Meridian and Mataiya were prime examples of what best friends were like. They met in second grade in Chase elementary school. By their junior year of High School nothing had changed, they were still best friends. Stopping in the hallway after their Spanish class, they gossiped about Meridian’s latest crush and Mataiya’s ex boyfriend.

“Don’t forget we’re meeting after class to walk to Drama together, Meri!” Mataiya yelled after Meri as she rushed into class.

“I’ll be here, Taiya, see ya then!” Grinning and stopping in the middle of the classroom, Meri quickly darted back to the doorway, sticking her head out into the hallway to respond.

Mataiya went on into her Chemistry class and slid into her normal chair. While she was in class, Meridian was asking to use the restroom. Since the teacher wasn’t that bright, he excused her and giggling, Meri ran into the bathroom. Although the students noticed she never returned, the teacher just ignored it. After class, Mataiya walked over to where they were suppose to be meeting and waited until the tardy bell rang for the next class. Frowning, she ran to the Drama classroom and after letting the teacher know, ran for the bathroom. The door opened with a squeaking noise and Mataiya walked in only to stop in horror. In the floor beside the first set of stalls was Meridian. Her body had been ripped to shreds, most of her guts and organs were lying on the ground beside a pool of blood. There was blood all over the walls along with huge scratch marks.

Screaming, Mataiya ran to the office to tell them of her horrific discovery. That very minute, a loud screeching noise blasted across the PA system. Just as abruptly as it started, the noise stopped but the silence didn’t last long. Every exit, window, and doors that would lead outside seemed to implode before completely disappearing. The students, teachers, administrators, and security officers were trapped inside the one place they felt was safe. Screaming erupted across the school and three classrooms filled with students and teachers were found gutted the same way Meridian had been. The rest were trapped with something that was killing off them all off. The two main questions that formed in everyone single person’s mind was in regards to what was doing the killings and how they were going to escape.

][OOC: Okay, the point of this RPG is simple. It takes place in our world [on Earth] in the normal time period [20th century]. You’re either going to be a student, teacher, or other faculty type person, such as a security officer, or even a cook. The killer/monster role has been taken already. The phone lines are down and there’s no contact with the outside world, not even e-mail. You can’t just bust out through the walls despite the fact that they were once like every day cement based school walls. Since all of the doors, windows, and anything else that leads outside is gone, there’s no escaping the school in a normal way. To clarify, the doors heading into the classrooms, library, auditorium, ect, are not gone, just the ones that lead outside. The vents that run above the school still open up into each classroom and restroom but they do not lead outside, they just end.

Be creative on ways to get out and on evading the killer. Please post at least a paragraph or more for your post and use spell check and read over your posts for clarity. Do not power play another person’s character. No one post kills and no god-moding. I think that’s about all. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. If you want more details about the school, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!!
"...la maniÚre vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Lockdown at Cordova

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:46 pm

Richard sat huddled in a corner, shaking, his eyes shut so tightly that they hurt. Screams emitted from a nearby classroom, it was coming! He turned to look at the room he was in, a small chemistry classroom. The door was still shut. The stench of vomit and feces reached his nose and he looked over at Jonathan, who was huddled next to him, in a pool of his own stomach contents. The freshman had also, quite obviously, defecated in his pants.

Richard almost retched but managed to force the foul tasting bile back down his throat, he stumbled away from the quivering form that was Jonathan. Three other students were in the class with him, Jonathon, the freshman, and two girls he only knew vaguely. They were hugging each other hiding underneath one of the lab tables. He managed to pull himself fully to his feet shakily walk over to them.

"We need to get out of here, and quick! Whatever's happening could get to us soon and I don't think this room has a lock." The girls looked up at him dumbfounded, they didn't seem to have heard a word he had said. He sighed and turned away, searching the room for... what? He wasn't sure. "Hokay... what do I know? Something bad is happening. What can I do about it? Nothing right now. What do I need? A weapon or a way to get out." He looked over at the wall with the windows... or at the wall where the windows were supposed to be. It was now a blank concrete face like every other wall in the building. "Not good..."

He looked back towards the room, his dark brown eyes scanning for something to use as a weapon. His eyes fell on a thick steel pipe used in dangerous experiments. He walked over to it and picked it up, swinging it experimentally. Satisfied he trained his attention back on the other occupants of the room. "C'mon we gotta go, right now!" He turned towards the door just in time to see the handle jiggling.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:33 pm

John Emery ran through the door, ducking as the pipe swung his way. His foot hit a desk and he stumbled falling headfirst towards the ground. The fireaxe in the English teacher's hand came loose, flying forward to strike the wall. "Easy!" he yelled as he scrambled to his feet. He reached back to the back of his head, to feel it wet and sticky with blood. Old or new blood he could not tell. He strode over to the far side of the room and grabbed the axe again, hoisting it up. Then he looked to Richard. "Have you seen what it is yet?" he asked. He was ashamed to admit it, but he was terrified. He looked at kids and felt as if they were more brave than him, and he was abashed by the fact. He felt his face burning hot red. He ran his long, slender fingers through his short-cut brown hair, then rubbed at his eyes. He was exhausted, physically and mentally, and only fear kept him going. His normally bright blue eyes were darker, changed, and they scanned the faces before him. Wrinkles crowded his face, and stubble dotted his chin, making him look much older than his twenty-five years. His hands were sweating, making his grip on the axe sweaty and grimy. He felt his legs begin to shake as terror gripped him, and he sat down, his back against the wall. His eyes looked up, a pathetic, scared, pleading look. He felt a part of him die inside.
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:33 pm

][Welcome you two. :]! ][

It’s a dream. It has to be a dream. Any minute now you’re going to wake up and though you’ll shudder for several hours and lay awake in bed, you’ll come to school and see everyone a-ok. Just wake up. Gabrielle, you have to wake up. WAKE UP!!!

It was like talking to a brick wall. No matter how many times she attempted to force herself to snap out of the nightmare, she remained in the same position. The moment the sound came across the intercom, the entire office went up in an uproar. Between the principals attempting to disconnect the damned thing and the secretaries screaming in fear, it was a racket fit for the super bowl. Pressing two fingers inside the corner of her lips, Gabby whistled loudly. The sudden change in the commotion was enough to cease the hysteric sounds momentarily. Everyone seemed to stand around staring at each other. It was obvious that they were waiting for someone to say something. So much for being strong authority leaders. Scoffing a little, the drama queen walked over to the microphone, testing it out. As expected, it was completely silent. Whatever made the god-awful noise, knocked out the entire communications system.

“Now. Panicking isn’t doing any good. You can either take charge and figure out something to do, or stand here and wait for whatever is doing this, to come back. I for one plan on getting the hell out of this office and finding any survivors before making my way out of this shithole.”

Her voice had been a whisper, but every single individual that happened to be in the office heard her perfectly. Without looking to see if they had followed her advice, Gab’z headed cautiously to the main glass door. Grasping a hold of the fake gold handle, the athlete turned it as quietly as possible. Once she was positive that nothing was standing just outside, she headed out of the psychotic normally orderly place. If they made it through this, she most definitely was going to request someone come in and show these people what a real authority figure acts like in the face of danger. Scoffing in annoyance, she glanced left then right to ensure that the coast was clear. Heading away from the administrative offices, Skye briefly wondered where to go. Obviously she didn’t want to be alone and so, the best thing to do was to locate survivors.

“Okay. If I were a survivor, were would I be? Obviously not in the hallway. Stop talking out loud and just keep your eyes peeled.”

Nodding in assurance to herself, she headed down the corridor. It wasn’t until this very moment that the saying ‘the silence was deafening’, made sense to her. It was so quiet that the lack of noise was giving her the willies. Gabrielle’s bronze arms crossed against her chest while her ebony hair swished back and forth across her shoulders and the red wife-beater tank she happened to be wearing that day. Wondering if she should stop at her locker to pick up her jacket, she decided against it, for now at least. Glancing around in alarm at a soft thudding noise, it took the young female a few minutes to determine that it was the 2+ wedge platform soles of her black skintight boots. Raising a hand to smack the side of her face at her foolishness, Gabby continued on her way. Stopping at the corner, golden brown eyes peered around while her ears strained to pick up any strange sounds. If her sense of direction was right, she was heading for the commons area. Then again, she was frantic and not exactly in the best state of mind.

Figuring that as long as she kept moving, she wouldn’t have time to think about the dead, she did just that. Scooting down the hallway, her back against the wall she attempted to keep from walking smack into the lockers. So far she hadn’t noted anyone out roaming, which was both good and bad. It was excellent because she didn’t really want to run into whatever had gutted the students, but it was horrible because she hadn’t met anyone that was alive. Passing by the trophy cases, she paused to glance into their glass at the black decorated wing tattoos displayed on the back of her shoulders. An echoing sound snapped her attention back to the present situation and internally scolded herself.

“Okay
 where is everyone
?”

Once she had reached the activity center, Gabby decided a quick rest would be acceptable. Sliding down in one of the red hardback chairs, Skye slumped down against the wooden circle table. Resting her head upon her arms, a light sob slipped from tightly clenched lips. Tears quickly welled up in her eyes moment before streaming down her tanned cheeks. It didn’t take long before a puddle formed beneath her face and pooled up on the surface. Covering her mouth to keep her sobs quiet, the teenager knew that this wasn’t helping anything, but she couldn’t just turn off her emotions. That would make things a hell of a lot easier though.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghosting on Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:50 am

A puff of smoke rose up from a pair of plump blood red lips, the owner releasing a sigh and drawing her precious nicotine away from her. Oh how she loved nicotine, her precious escape from reality, her comfort when all turned wrong. Leaning against the wall lazily she continued to smoke, her eye lids heavy on her deep brown eyes shaded by raven black hair. Drawing the last wisps of her precious drug the woman headed towards the ashtray smothering the left over cigarette and picking up a large black book by it, the faint silver lettering of “Kali Brightmore” still visible after many years of wear. Gripping the book tightly Kali headed outside into the hallway, her calm composure wearing off as her eyes darted from side to side as she looked down the hallway. She wasn’t as oblivious as she seemed, she had heard the screams, the strange noise over the PA and had even seen what the “thing” had done to her precious art class. If she wasn’t late as usual she would have been among the deceased, her life come to a tragic end with her being recognized only as a lowly art teacher. Kali shuddered as the images of her massacred students flashed through her mind, her grip tightening on her book as a mixture of rage and fear built up within her. Straining to hear any sound whatsoever Kali headed down the hallway, the hair rising on the back of her neck as she did so, paranoia growing the further she walked.

Kali slowed to a stop upon hearing low muffled sobbing, her long black hair whipping around as she turned to see if anyone was behind her. Looking about in paranoia the art teacher’s eyes alighted upon the door to the activity center, staring at it briefly the teacher pushed it open quietly, her eyes once again scanning around for any possible threats. Kali’s eyes softened as she spotted the sobbing student sitting in one of the red hardback chairs and slumping down against a wooden circle table, a small smile of sympathy coming across her face. “Being on your own here is not such a good idea” said Kali as she approached the girl her tone sincere “I’m sure who ever you’ve lost would much rather see you alive than dead at the end of this.” She continued worrying that she might have made the girl more upset by what she said.

Ghosting
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:04 am

~Raven~

I could hardly believe how very quickly Chris had run off. One moment we had been happily fooling around in the basement of the school, the next he had run off. We had both heard the noise upstairs yet I hadn’t thought too much of it. I had been enjoying the company of my first boyfriend since moving to this town. I had not wanted to accept anything about the place but Chris kept pushing my buttons. He knew what it felt like to be dragged about by his family as well. To be up rooted ion your final year so that your parents could have a change of scenery. It was a load of crap if you asked me but he made it a little less of a hassle. My father, who was big on the Navy and was always being stationed elsewhere, had finally retired. You would think that he would stay put after earning his freedom but that was not the case. Mom received a promotion and off we went so that she could take up being in charge of some bank.

I frowned as I found my shirt and slid it back on over my baggy black pants. The shirt read “Were you born yesterday or just plain stupid?” I had one for each day of the week. I loved to be able to insult people without even speaking. It was my way of showing some of my aggression. My fingers slid down to button my pants before I let a sigh escape. He was such a freaking coward. One slightly strange noise and he bolts. I shook my head allowing my hair to fall around my face for a moment before I tired the dark blue-black stands at the nape of my neck.

My blue gaze caught my binder lying about two feet from me. Grabing it up I headed out. My feet carrying me up the stairs into the main part of the building.

Chaos.

Everything was a chaos.

People were running about. Many were screaming and a few people had taken to cowering against the wall sobbing like infants. I frowned at them as I felt arms attach to my left leg. Followed by a soft whimpering noise. The whimpering had come from a girl who looked to be a freshman, she just had youth in her expression and her style said the same. She wore a simple skirt with a powder blue tank top. Her green eyes were filled with tears and he lower lip quivered as she began to speak. Though it was more of a hysterical babbling that ensued.

“How do we get out?! How will we live?? Don’t leave me alone!!” I reached down grabbing the girl by her ponytail and yanking her head back so that she could look at me. Her eyes were hazy and fear shown through them. This was just what I bloody needed. What was it? Had someone brought a gun? Somehow I doubted it.

“I would let go and back the fuck up right now.” The words came as a soft growl as her eyes cleared slightly. She may have been afraid but now she was beginning to add anger. That was needed if she had any intentions of surviving. Though I wanted to know what the hell was happening in the first place.

“Why is everyone in panic mode?” She just shook her head and scrambled to her feet running down the hall with the rest of the heard. This was just great. I was obviously not going to be receiving any answers. On the plus side classes must have been called by now due to pandemonium. I turned moving down the hall. I would pause for only a moment to peek into various classrooms. Sure enough people were cowering for dear life, I needed to find someone with enough of their wits about them to give me a direct feedback and fill me in. I just had one more question to add to my growing list.

Where in name of the Goddess had the bloody windows gone?

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kill_goregous on Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:30 am

Son of a bitch... Zack thought to himself as he had his back up to a wall. He slowly peeked around the corner, and luckily saw nothing. He motioned his head, as if to call someone to follow him, and tiptoed around the corner. The young girl that was following him nearly crashed into him, because she was so scared and was trying to cling to him. What a great first day on the job! Zack had just been taken in as a poetry teacher, and the job seemed great at first. Until of course all the wierd stuff started happening. Now he was trapped, and was being hunted by some unknown force. He took the girls hand, that was behind him and felt that it was cold. The girl was freaked, so bad she was even quietly whimpering.

"Hey.. hey.. I'm here don't worry.." he quietly whispered trying to cheer her up. It helped a little, but she was still in a state of total fear. He slowly led her down the hallway, cautious of any small noise or movement that he saw. People had already become victims... he sure as hell wasn't gonna become the next.
"Some are lovers, some are fighters. I'm a different breed. I'm both"

Kill_goregous
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:53 am

][OOC: Welcome you two! :D ][

While she was in the middle of her temporary breakdown, Gabrielle could sense something or someone coming. Tensing up her body, the young girl slowly dropped her hand down towards the left boot. Hidden inside was a dagger and if needed, it would be used to stab whatever was nearing her. Pressing her lips together in order to force herself to calm down, Skye figured out a plan. First there would be stabbing of the enemy and then by using her athletic form there would be much sprinting. That of course was if the thing approaching was dangerous.

Come on Gabrielle, keep your head on straight.

“Being on your own here is not such a good idea. I’m sure who ever you’ve lost would much rather see you alive than dead at the end of this.”

A voice spoke from across the room and the senior’s entire body relaxed. Slowly sitting up, Gabrielle glanced at the vaguely familiar individual. Taking in the raven locks followed by the deep brown orbs, Gabby attempted to figure out why the woman seemed familiar. It was then that she remembered the lady taught art class and though the name slipped out of her mind, at least she was fairly certain the teacher wasn’t the killer. Shrugging a little, Skye slid up to her feet, pushing the chair back against the table merely out of habit. The woman was right and it was time to see if any of her friends were alive.

“You’re right. I’m going to go see if any of my friends are alive or if they’ve all perished. Catch you later, teach.”

It wasn’t that she was being rude, but Gabrielle Skye wasn’t someone that associated with teachers. Waving a bit before turning around and heading out of the activity center, the soccer player headed down the hallway once again paranoid of the intense silence. Turning the corner, it didn’t take her long to realize she found the chaotic center of the school. Ignoring those that she either hated or didn’t know, Gabby looked around for anyone she knew. Rolling her eyes as she stepped over a few freshmen crumbled on the floor sobbing hysterically, the teenager finally found someone she recognized. The girl was standing away from the majority of the people and from her dark-blue hair, Skye knew it was Raven. The two weren’t best buds, but they associated with each other occasionally.

“Raven? Fancy meeting you in the hallway and not down in the basement. You should have skipped today. The art teacher chick is alive too. You know of anyone else we used to hang with that’s alive or any other teachers? Hell, do you even know what happened here? Knowing you, you don’t. Let me fill you in. Something has not only imprisoned us in this shithole of a school, but it has been killing off other students as well.”

Sure, there could have been a longer descriptive explanation, but Gabrielle didn’t have it in her to explain the whole shebang. Not only that, she really didn’t know what all was happening. There wasn’t a strong need to find out what other teachers were alive, but curiosity was definitely poking around in her brain. Glancing behind her in order to see if the art teacher had followed behind her, Skye returned her attention back to Raven.

“Any other questions?”

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kill_goregous on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:05 pm

Huh? Zack thought to himself as was sure he heard a collection of voices. Not wanting to fall for a trap, or run right into the killers clutches he proceeded with caution. He told the girl behind him to stay where she was, and he slowly set his back to the wall and edged his way to the corner. With a deep, but quiet sigh, he slowly started to peer around the corner. He saw a lot of kids gathered around, much of them in total panic. He, motioned for the girl to follow him, and continued around the corner.

He ignored the odd glares from the students. After all he was a new teacher, so no one had really got to know him all that well. He turned back to the girl behind him, and smiled kindly. "Katrine you stay here with the other students for now ok" Katrine nodded then did as she was told. Zack started walking along, checking everyone to see if he could see how wounded they were. He then shouted out to everyone.

"HEY! Attention Attention! My name is Zack, im the new poetry teacher. Does anyone here need medical treatment, and if so how serious! And does anyone know what's going on, or where anything is that we could defend ourselves with?"

Zack really wanted to find some kind of gun, but this was a school. He didn't exactly expect to find a damned armory around the next corner. But the school had to have at least someting around.

Kill_goregous
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:42 pm

~Raven~

As usual Skye had managed to boil the scenario to its simplest explanation. I found myself stretching my muscles as I gazed at the teacher. He was new, well that was a given. His yells for answers were simply annoying. He needed to pipe down. My body relaxed against the lockers as I answered to the best of my ability.

“Well we have some kind of killer. No clue if anyone is wounded and as for weapons. It’s a school. So I’m sure someone could sharpen a few number two pencils for you and you can stab anything that attacks you. Keep yelling and you’ll waste your air and then you won’t be able to run away.” I smirked softly as I allowed the words to flow.

“Personally guys and gals, I would advise you all to shut the hell up and we can calmly try to find a way out of this freaking building.” With that being said I watched the expressions. Most people were pissed but the fear over ran everything. At least I had some of their attention. My arm moved to nudge Skye as my head tilted to the side. She nodded and we began to move down the hall. Some of the students followed. Like a heard of cattle. They needed some form of leadership.

This was just great. Somehow I had been placed in a position that would require keeping most of the stupid kids alive. I was not fond of people and I had never stayed in one place long enough to care. Skye was alright as a human being. We weren’t friends per say. She had tried to get close when I had arrived but I didn’t know for certain that I would be staying. Mom and Dad may have said it was the last move. Thing was, they had said the same thing the last five times. I pretty much figured that adults lied and did as they pleased. They didn’t care if they were destroying your life.

“Excuse me but I am in charge here. “ The poetry teacher thought that being some sort of authority figure meant he could lead. Like hell. I was not going to be following some sniveling little pansy who cried over Hemmingway. Somehow he just gave off that vibe.

“Do us all a favor and shut up. “ Skye snapped at him and I found a slight smirk crossing my features. She had taken the words right out of my mouth.

“Does anyone else smell something?” The question came from a young girl. She stood about five feet three inches with auburn hair and green eyes. She wore a simple pair of blue jeans with a light pink top. Skye and I both stopped allowing the scent to reach our nasal passage. It smelled as if someone had dumped five pounds of hamburger down the next hall way. A small amount stream melded to my shoe. The crimson liquid was sticky and I felt a sudden twang of fear pass through me as I leaned forward to gaze into the hall. The scent came from what was left of what could have been three students.

“Holy mother of
 Skye. Keep them back.” My feet carried me forward as I looked down at the scene before me. This did not look like anything a human could have done. The problem was that it did not look right. I felt my stomach heave as I fought to keep my lunch down. While the problem dawned on me. Pieces were missing. Either it was some sick joke or we had a seriously sick person on our hands.

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kill_goregous on Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:17 am

Zack, laughed he had met many rebellious students in the past. Many had told him to shut up, or be quiet, or even the more obscene of rude comments. He was used to it, he was a teacher. He was mostly viewed as the "Bad guy", even though he was far from it. He was way too mature to let a kids insults, and rude comment's get him boiled up. He knew the smell was death, the second he smelt it. Zack ran past Raven ((im guessing thats your characters name)) as she started twoards the dead body. As he did, another student came around the corner from the other side of the hall. He was dressed in a tank top, and had lots of "Bling". Zack hoped he wasn't as most of the kids who looked like that were. The kid was of muscular build and looked as if he could hold his own in a fight.

"Yo foo, who the hell are you, I bet you be doing this!" he shouted at Zack, not recognizing him since he was a new teacher. The kid then lunged at Zack obviously trying to attack him. "Damn moron!" Zack yelled, and shook his head. The kid shouldn't of done what he just had. As the kid threw a punch Zack caguht his wrist. With a slide of his feet, he threw the kid by his wrist foward, then with his other hand hit the kid with his open palm. It knocked him to the floor. Zack then helped the kid up as he tried to stand. "Look, buddy we don't need your anticts, they won't help one bit, got it!"

With a sigh he turned back to the body. "Bastard..." he whispered to himself, though it was easy for anyone near him to hear clearly. He turned back to the kids, who were shaking like there was an earthquake, although there wasn't. He admired Raven for being strong enough to not panic in the situation. Though she could learn some respect, he was glad to have her around. Kids were too damned stupid these days. They might listen to a fellow student more than a teacher.

Kill_goregous
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:09 pm

Growling softly, Gabrielle wanted to shout at the top of her lungs what had happened. The moment she told Raven, another person rounded the corner and asked what was going on. The man identified himself as Zack, the poetry teacher. Staring at him, Skye determined he was new and pitied him for coming to this shithole. Glaring down at the floor, Gabby forced herself to take a few breaths to keep from screaming at the man. Fighting back a snicker at his question of whether or not anyone knew where any weapons were at, Gabrielle glanced at Raven. She didn’t have it in her to deal with him and it really pissed her off that he was trying to take charge of a situation that he didn’t even understand.

Luckily, Raven answered the man’s question. Snickering under breath, Gabrielle arched a brow in curiosity to his response. However, before he had a chance to response, Raven took charge of the group and finally started to calm everyone down. Well, as much as they could be calm considering their friends and lovers were being slaughtered beyond recognition. Sliding a few fingers through her crimson locks, she stepped up beside Raven, the rest of the sniveling babies following behind the two of them. She could tell her sort-of-buddy wasn’t into being the leader, but there was no way that teacher was going to be leader. That wouldn’t fly, not now
 now ever. Closing her emerald orbs a moment, Gabby forced herself to remain calm. The stench was slowly drifting throughout the entire school and gagging her senses.

“Excuse me but I am in charge here. “

Blinking her eyes opening, Gabrielle turned to look at the man, almost in shock that he was there. Things weren’t going so hot for her and if she didn’t get a grasp on the situation internally, her external calm expression was going to vanish. That wouldn’t do any of them any good and biting down on her bottom lip, chewing upon it gently; Skye was personally glad for his comment because it meant she could be a smartass and keep her mind off of things. Glancing over towards him, she parted her lips partly.

“Do us all a favor and shut up. “

He laughed, which wasn’t exactly what she thought would happen, but it didn’t matter. When some chick asked if anyone else smelled something, Gabrielle immediately wished she couldn’t smell. Why couldn’t she have a cold today? Nodding as Raven instructed her to keep everyone else back, Skye turned around to face the other students, forcing a blank expression to cross her face. She had leaned forward first in order to see what Raven saw and immediately wished she hadn’t. No, it was important to keep the others calm.

“You heard her. Stay the hell back. Mingle among yourselves and try to think of ways to escape this prison.”

Not surprisingly, the poetry teacher attempted to take leadership of everyone. Ignoring the idiot as he rushed past everyone else to go towards the dead body, Skye hissed beneath her breath. From what she could hear, there was a scuffle and Gabrielle wanted to look, but her mission was to keep the others from panicking, so she did the mature thing. Luckily, they turned around and began to talk to themselves and for once, they seemed to be calming down. Turning back around, her bottom lip once again slipped between her teeth, Gabrielle chewed on it gently. This was her, I’m trying to calm down and not completely breakdown expression and she used it a lot with her boyfriend, especially when he was being abusive towards her, mentally, verbally and physically.

“Alright, you guys stay here and I’ll be right back.”

Walking around the corner, Gabrielle flinched at the sight of the body. Taking in very shallow breaths in order to keep from vomiting, she glanced first at Zack and then the boy he had been fighting. Stepping beside Raven, Skye prodded her gently in the side, leaning close so that no one else could hear her words. She didn’t want anyone to hear them and sure the hell didn’t want the other students to start to panic. They would have to take another route or make the students close their eyes and hold on to each other. Then again, that wouldn’t solve anything because there was definitely more dead corpses and they couldn’t have from it forever. The younger students and the older ones would have to pull it together and mature a helluva lot faster than they thought.

“Raven
 we need to keep going until we find a way out of this place. The killer could be anywhere and all of those sniveling kids are going to be cannon fodder if we don’t get some order going.”

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghosting on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:07 am

Kali stood in the room for a few moments pondering what to do with a small sigh turned and pushed open the door slowly strolling down the hallway her arms clutching her large black book as if it was the most precious object in the world. Eventually Kali found herself with a large group of students and the new poetry teacher, who unfortunately had this as his first day. Before Kali could sympathize with him she smelt a pungent stench, the smell of human flesh and blood, scrunching up her nose gently Kali headed towards the origin. She ignored the students completely, who gave her strange stares wondering what she was doing. As Kali come upon the body her was focus solely concentrated on it and burned the image into her mind, griping the large black book she held tighter her knuckles turning white under the pressure. Blinking a few times her vision alighted onto Raven and Skye, she smiled weakly at them making no attempt to organize them and take charge as they seemed to be doing a sufficient job already, preventing the other students from seeing the gore in front of her now. Instead offered a few words of her opinion “Your doing a good job keeping the rest of them in order but I think it would be beneficial if we keep on moving so were not just a bunch of sitting ducks, I’m also pretty sure that we could find some thing to defend our selves in the cooking labs” she said as leaned against the wall and she opened her large black book flipping to the map of the school she had pasted in the front when she first came to the school. Taking out a pencil she added several X’s to the map, one in the art room where he class was murdered and another one in the hallway where they were standing now.

Ghosting
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:16 am

OOC: I warn you in advance of the excessively sick gore involved with the Killer. If this bothers you, I suggest skipping the last half of this post.

The Killer.
God is not here today...
A twisted mind.

Cindy and her friend Jennica were members of student council running errands to plan the school's Halloween Ball for October 31st when the attacks had happened. They were responsible individuals on track for great things in their future. When the killer struck, they had fled to the nearby Math department to find refuge. Unfortunately for them, they had found something on their way.
Cindy: "Hey Jen, look."
She pointed to the protruding legs of some victim in a corridor. The two ventured closer to see he was still alive. It looked like the corpse of a freshman, but he wasn't mangled like the others. His skin was pale and gray, no warmth or life filled his body. A black mask with holes for ventilation wrapped around his mouth and nose and up the sides of his jaw. Black leather straps fastened the mask behind his skull. Other than the mask, all he had on only a tattered pair of dark gray shorts. The mask had blood splatters on it, and his hands, forearms, chest, and bare feet were heavily stained in both old and fresh blood. His chest didn’t rise, he wasn't breathing. His eyelids were closed, his body still and rigid. His neck was twisted almost a whole 180 degrees around like it had been snapped and his head was propped up so that it was staring right at the wall that he was sitting against.
Jen:"What an awful death... But who did it?"
Cindy:"I don't know, but something strange is going on here. Where did all the windows go?"
The two looked around towards the external walls where the windows used to be. The tube lights above for the whole department began to flicker as if the energy flow was fluctuating. Meanwhile, the boy's eyelids shot open revealing deranged bloodshot eyes. His head shuttered and slowly began rotating back around. The low gurgle from his throat accompanied by the bone crunching snap as his neck realigned caught the girls attention. Cindy didn’t have time to scream as a knife punctured straight through her throat. She fell to her knees holding her throat where the knife had gone through. She managed a few coughs before collapsing over on her side. She was the lucky one.

The decrepit looking boy launched his left arm forward like a cannon. His small left hand was barely able to make it half way around Jennica’s neck, but his grip was surprisingly strong. Yellow nails pierced through the outer layer of her flesh. His hands were cold and sent a chill mixed with fear and panic through her body. The fingers of his right hand slithered around the hilt of the knife resting in Cindy’s throat. A mild cackle reverberated from behind the insane-asylum style mask as he tore the knife through the right side of her throat. Jennica’s eyes widened as she tried to scream for help through the killer’s grip. The Killer slowly rose to his feet all the while holding Jennica by the throat. She struggled trying to pull the Killer’s grip off of her throat. The blood still dripped off the edge of the blade as he pointed it towards Jennica’s face. He carried her to a nearby wall despite her thrashing and pressed her back against it. To her defense, she had delivered a solid knee to the third rib on his right side. He made a sudden pause and looked down at his ribs. Where his rib had fractured inward was a small crater in his nearly emaciated body. His face shot back up, his deranged eyes staring into hers. Foam began pushing through the ventilation holes in his mask as he suddenly plunged the knife into Jennica’s left eye followed by a hard twist on the hilt. Even his inhumanly grip couldn’t stop a scream of that magnitude – and what an agonizing scream it was that echoed down the hallways. After the initial shock of pain surged through her, she mellowed down to pained sobs. The Killer let her calm, relinquishing his grip on the hilt and sliding his fingers down her cheek smearing the blood dripping from her eye. Once she had calmed to a sob, he plucked the knife from her eye socket – the eyeball was still stick to the blade. She screamed a pleading “No!” through a coarse voice just before the knife entered her other eye. It wasn’t until then that he released his grip on her neck, letting her fall to the ground. One more twist on the blade and yanked the blade free. Now two eyeballs were strung on the knife. Blood replaced her tears.

He began to act quicker now. He plunged the knife through her lower abdomen and wrenched the blade up as far as her sternum. By then she couldn’t even muster more than a silent scream before slipping into death. Her mangled intestines spilled out onto the floor. Once his work was complete, he rose to his full height and let out a cackle that echoed down the hallways. It was a work of art to him. He pushed his right foot into her spilled intestines and wiggled his toes around in the sick goo. There was nothing else quite like blood and guts between your toes. He then dragged his foot along, pulling the intestinal rope several feet from the body before it finally snapped. Along with him came a trail of blood as he ventured for new toys to play with. The lights were still flickering, but suddenly shut down enshrouding him in darkness. When the lights returned, he was nowhere to be found.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kill_goregous on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:03 pm

((Sorry for the absence. Ive been having woman problems.. and just didn't feel like getting on and trying to respond))

Zack was scared, scared out of his mind. However he didn't let it show. Most students acted like they despised and hated their teachers. However when it came down to the knitty gritty, they always looked twoards their teacher and called out for them. If he showed fear more than half the students there would, lose even more hope than they already had. He turned around to the one that had mentioned the cooking labs.

"Cooking labs.. that could work. But... I wouldn't want to get trapped in one single place. Then again running around aimlessly wont work either. Weighing the pros and cons, going to the labs right now would probably the best thing. That way we could have a better place to form another strategy." he nodded. "I think we should do just that."

Kill_goregous
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:19 am

Josh pursed through his options, the butcher knife clenched in his teeth. He could stay in the cooking labs, there would be plenty of food, although it was mostly that deep-fried shit those fatties ate up. He could run, but where, the killer could be anywhere, he could build some sort of radio.

"damnit" Josh cursed himself. "why didn't i think of that before." Josh had been great with electronics, and had even took a radio-based summer camp, he hated every minute of it, and mostly played his gameboy, but he figured it couldn't be that hard. Josh looked around for anything he could use...when it hit him. He hadn't heard screams for an hour.

"fuck it all to hell", josh hadn't found diddly-shit, he tryed to come up with more ideas. then anyothing thought floated into his head. Explosion.

"yah, all i need is something flammable, make it a vapor, then light it up." Josh marveled at his brilliance, his knack for thinking during situations like this was coming in handy. "now then, where can i find something to blow up...
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kill_goregous on Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:18 pm

Zack thought of something. He was pretty handy with wood, and knew the school had a woodworking class. He knew they had saws, wood, even steel. One of the first things he had ever learned to make was, something that facinated him, crossbows. He usually made ones that were lower grade just for target practice. However if he worked at it, he could make one that was pretty deadly. The only problem with that was, he didn't need all the students around him while he was trying to work. However he also didn't want to leave them in the cooking labs without a teacher like him being there. He knew Raven had everything under control, but the fact was she was still just a kid. Even at that age, Zack would never have been able to have the strength and responsibily to get as many people out as he did now. Therefore he had to think of what he would do once he got to the cooking labs. He hoped he would run into another teacher or adult, that would stay with the students until he came back with the finished crossbow.

Kill_goregous
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:16 pm

][Tonia [Haruka Tenou] is going to be out a bit longer. She just had lasik done and can’t concentrate on a screen for very long.][

Shifting her attention from Raven over to the Art teacher, Gabrielle let out a deep sigh. She was glad that the woman hadn’t decided to go off on her own, yet she feared this one would do like the poetry teacher and attempt to boss around Raven and her. They didn’t need another teacher meddling things up because thus far the administration and the teachers haven’t been all that helpful. Luckily, Kali didn’t say anything, but managed to smile weakly at those gathered around. The other students were still behind the corner and she could hear them chattering quietly with each other. The teacher had the same idea Skye did and that was to keep moving. However, she added on something more interesting and noted that they should go to the cooking labs. Immediately, her stomach growled and Gabby silently cursed at it to shut up. Nodding towards Raven, she waited to hear what her newly made comrade had to say.

The poetry teacher agreed, which Gabrielle figured he would. He seemed to mutter with himself a couple of times before finally agreeing that the cooking lab would be the best place to go. She didn’t necessarily want them all to be in the same place, but the younger students wouldn’t make it on their own. If they did split up then she was going with Raven. Inhaling deeply, Gab’z released her breath through her nose mainly to keep her nerves calm so she could think clearly. The stench no longer bothered her simply because she had a gift to block it out after a bit of time. Wrinkling up her nose, she could tell that Zack was thinking of something other than the cooking lab, but it didn’t matter at the moment. Once they were in the cooking lab, she would suggest they split up into groups, the two teachers going separately with a group and she and Raven would definitely go with a group.

“Hmm
 you are right. We should go to the cooking lab and then I suggest we split up into groups in order to find a way to get out of here without being caught by whatever is doing this. Raven?”

Raven glanced from the pile of guts and other body parts in order to look at Skye. No one except Gabrielle seemed to comment or realize the fact the pile wasn’t just one body but a combination of several. Nodding mostly at Gabby, Raven turned around, walking back around the corner. Facing the students, she knocked on one of the lockers in order to get their attention. The voices shut off immediately and if you dropped a pin in the hallway, you would be able to hear it in Greece. Once she had their attention and Skye had walked behind her, Raven announced to the group what they were going to do next.

“Alright guys. First, let’s get our butts to the kitchen in order to find anything in the kitchen for weapons. Forks, knives, spoons; anything that can be used as a weapon because there’s always a chance that we can scoop out an eyeball with the spoon. Move out!”

Smirking, Gabrielle fought back a snicker. She liked the way Raven worked and after everyone stopped staring in shock, they all nodded in agreement. Walking alongside Raven as they made their way towards the cooking labs, Skye glanced behind to ensure everyone else was coming. It seemed weird that no one was talking, but considering the circumstances, it wasn’t surprising. Humming a bit under her breath, Gabby was glad when they finally reached the kitchen without any casualties. What she wasn’t expecting however was to find a student mumbling about trying to find something to blow up. Arching a brow, Gab’z cleared her throat to get his attention, partly hoping he wasn’t the one doing the killing. Then again, he seemed easy to take. Ushering the other students inside, the senior addressed the mumbling boy.

“Hi there
 You’re not the killer are you?”

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:11 am

I wonder if you can super heat a can of beans, Josh thought to himself when multiple people entered the kitchen.

"what, no, of course not, don't be silly" Josh said rather calmly," why, are you?" Josh didn't look up from his can of beans.

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:14 am

((OOC: So I finally posted. Sorry about the wait.))

“Shit
” Angel muttered quietly to herself while walking through the library with a lighter in hand. She flicked it on and off a few times trying to keep the flame steady. She had been in here when it all started, and now she was alone. Everything had happened so fast that the 16 year old really didn’t know what was going on. All she knew is that the windows were gone and so was the back door, and that there was a murderer on the loose. Of course at first she had ran out with the crowd that had been her, but then-her back pack. Shit! She left it! If normally all it had was school books and supplies she would have left it. But, the bag also had her lap top in it. No way in hell she was going to let it get destroyed even if there was a killer in the school.

Damn it’s hard to see in the dark. The girl thought to herself as she surveyed the rows of bookshelves trying to find what aisle she had been in. The lighter gave off some light, but not much. Normally she would have used her cell phone, but that was turned off as well. Long wavy black hair flowed down her black while her shorter bangs hung in her blue eyes. The girl had a couple of long sections of her hair that was dyed blue. Yes, she was a tad bit of a punk. Dark wash blue jeans with holes in the front, purple vans, studded belt, a black tank with a black long sleeve fishnet shirt over the top was her attire. On her wrists were two silver bracelets, and various rings were on her fingers. Three piercing in her right her, and only on in her left and she did have a big, metal linked chain around her neck until it was taken off. Angel knew better than to ruin around where a murder was while wearing something that a person could easily choke her with, so she kept it in her left hand for a weapon. There! Now she saw the corner she was in. You better come to this library more often dear. Smirk. Angel picked up the pace heading over to the table she had been at and grabbing the black backpack that rested on top of it. Now
to head out of here. Turning around she headed out towards the library room entrance. Not so smart to be in this place alone. At least in the halls she would be safe
well safer. Unfortunately Angel didn’t know that all the doors were actually gone.
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!