Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

School for the Gifted (college)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: School for the Gifted (college)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:21 am

*wishes he possessed the almighty edit hammer... and for god's sake its a variation on the same fucking thing >.> whateever man....gawd i hate noobs that cant grasp the bigger picture..... and just so you know this is a forum where people are meant to be able to sign on every couple of HOURS and catcha new post not SECONDS.....
Last edited by Rorek on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, open your heart! Surrender it to the darkness! Become darkness itself!"
~riku

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rorek
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 am

Val listend to Rorek explain his powers and nodded at the same time mentally thanking God she was able to understand what he was talking about and not look like an idoit. She taped her chin thoughtfully and thought aloud. "Hmm it seems like most of your powers are psychological." She trailed off knowing psychology was her specialty and she would start rambling again.

She returned his wink with a playful smirk. "Well maybe you can tell me more on a second date. As for what I can do..." She reached one hand over to the candle on the table and pulled a small portion of the flame over her hand it hoverd there a few centimeters over her palm as she pulled her hand back palm up. "My elemtal talents lie in fire. I can either control existing flames or summon it myself." She held up her other palm and a small black flame appeared with a blue core.

Closing her fists Val dismissed the flames. "And when I'm not playing with fire I'm a shifter....that may be my favorite part really." She spoke the last part hesitantly some people had a fear of shifters often considering them less then human. She looked at Rorek cautiously from behind her white bangs looking for a reaction.

((OOC late late late sorry sorry sorry!))

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby setsuna_lelouch on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 am

OOC: Well, considering it is bothering you so... I have decided to take my leave.

The power is something that only 3 people have... Amara does not have it silly XD

Well, I hope you enjoy your gifted school roleplay that takes place everywhere but... I think XD

Whatever, have a nice day Rorek and I'll maybe spot you on another thread.

I'm off to work on my 4,000+ word plot now. Have a nice evening and I hope you have fun. :)

Bye.

and your posts are somewhat rude and have a continuity glitch. T_T

N00b? That's a laugh... in fact... that's a big laugh. Me? a n00b?

and you also, chose the power so... you must like it to... and therefore if others like it... it isn't up to you whether or not they can use it. You called me a n00b and to be quite hoenst with you... you seem like a pretty arrogant and rude person to be running your own topic.

Also, if we are on at the same time... I have a right to reply quicly... that isn't your choice.
Last edited by setsuna_lelouch on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

setsuna_lelouch
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeirenJunKo on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:27 am

noobs? dude, get a life! at least our post exceed 100 words

Adios chico, yo no hablo con las personas bobas!
Take me to a darker place...take my life and my heart...

SeirenJunKo
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:36 am

(ooc please try getting on before one am my time ^.^ and WOOHOO THE BOARD HOGGING POWER COPYING NOOBS ARE GONE!!!! WOOOOOO!!! and post length doesn't equal post originality.... let alone not PPing. sometimes for dialogue it requires AWAITING RESPONSE and the fact that your still here proves your a no0b.and quit the petty squabbling. this isnt neopets. and we're not children)

(ic) Rorek raised an eye brow. "a shifter eh?thats pretty cool.....i shifted once.....to a bat... not sure how i did it... but it was kinda cool.....i turned back and havent been able to do it since..." he hesitated a moment "and i dont know if i mentioned this, or if you'd even consider it a power, but i happen to be pretty good at hypnosis, and subconsious communication."

" and by the way, just so you know, there are three pervs in here hoping to god your single because they plan to hit on you......(sometimes i scare myself....being able to read emotions to the point of borderline telepathy....cant tell what they're thinking...just know what they feel and what they're doing and i make assesments. i suggest you lie to them and make yourself seem taken. because that one in the suspenders wont give up.... trust me... i come here alot."

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:49 am

((OOC oh my drama haha))

Val leaned foreward placing her chin in one palm. "Hmm if you've shifted in the past chances are its in you blood and you caould do it again...it takes time to be able to control though." Her eyes twinkled gently with intrest. "You have an amazing ability to read people it's not just their body language though, which is where my ability stops." She rolled her eyes at the guys that were probly plotting their moves at that very moment. "That seems to be a constant issue when I come here. With the guy in suspenders in particular." She raised her only visible eyebrow in mock distress. "And if I do tell them I'm taken how do you suggest that I back it up? I'm open to suggestions."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:00 am

*rorek gets a wicked grin on his face.

"hahaha..... hmmmm... follow my lead."
Rorek made sure the nerd was watching as he put his arm around val. and pulled her close. whispering in her ear "i have a feeling he wont even bother if he see's us and it looks like your on a date with your boyfriend...."

but he'd spoken too soon.

just as rorek was whispering this, the lead nerd (suspended wonder) made his was over to the table and trying (and failing) to look slick commented " hi..." (voice cracking badly) "um...are you guys like....together? or are you just good friends"
Rorek looked at him, pulled val closer and simply stated "yeah, were together. so?"
nerd replied with a strange look of disbelief and stood there staring skeptically.
Rorek looked over at val "baby i think he needs proof...poor guy"

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:17 am

Val saw Roreks grin and felt a smirk spreading over her face as he pulled her close. She leaned her head towards him as he whisperd his plan. Even as she was listening she saw the other guy make his way over. She felt a mild pang of sympythy for the guy but his disbeliefe allowed the feeling to slip quickly into annoyance.

Her expression was a perfect balance of apology and a 'you're bringing this on yourself' look. She looked at Rorek and agreed. "I think he does." Without hesitation she closed the distance between her own lips and his allowing her eyelids to slip closed.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:24 am

*rorek was secretly lost in bliss but didnt let on and continued kissing her, enjoying every second of it before the nerd left and they broke for air. feeling somewhat thrilled and nervous he looked at her and said "i think we should keep up the act.... just in case....." he slipped her a quick kiss on the lips and pretended to glance over and the still sulking semi staring nerd

(i should go to bed now..... its 1:30.. but if you have yahoo----smurfboy266@yahoo or msn(on more often)---donovanfaber@hotmail.com. drop me a line on wat time u will b on

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:59 am

Rorek man you gotta loosen up. You cant go talking to people like that. I honestly would have to call you a NOOB for doing that. Seriously get a life this is supposed to be for fun, anyone can do whatever they want. This isn't supposed to be your life, so stop making it so important. I'm leaving! The only reason i stayed on was because of Baneslayer2 :P

Bane we should start a roleplay!!! :D
ImageImage
If it's only a fantasy, then why is it killing me?

Ich liebe dich Bill Kaulitz!!!

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:03 am

ugh. w/e man

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yue Shine on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Name: Yue Shine
Nickname: Yui
Powers: Shapeshifting, Telekinisis, Telepathy, is extremely gifted in verbal and nonverbal activities.
Appearence: Image
A girl with short blond hair and a blue dress. Her eyes are a light electric blue. She preferrs to be in her neko form, though. [Snow Leopard Neko]
Personality: She is friendly, but is easily angered. She haes when her friends ar bullied and people who like to wear animal fur/leather.

Yui quietly looked up at the school. "Am I ready for this?" She asked herself. She was gifted not just in powers, but her vocabulary when she was in fifth grade was already at 12th grade level. She sighed as she clutched her bag tighter. She straitened up and answered to herself, "Yes I am. I have this chance, I won't let go!" She silently walked in, hoping that someone could help her find her class. She often forgot things, sometime important things. On her bag she used telekenisis and a number appeared. She nodded and headed for class.
ImageImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.What is your Spirit Animal
Your Result: Tiger
Pounce! Bite! Claw! The Tiger is your spirit animal. You are agressive, and probobly charming. Used well, your strength can bring fame, but used badly, you will end up in Jail.
Result Breakdown:
70% Tiger, 52% Wolf, 52% Deer, 50% Turtle,26% Bald Eagle
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Yue Shine
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:11 pm

(hi, its night time now.....lol....rp wise.....perhaps i could get my other char in to help you find your way.....lol....of course other char hates current char....=\....hmm.....it WOULDNT be night but im waiting on twilight to come so we can finish up the night and hurry up and let new players join in the day >.<)

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Val mentally shook herself awake from the kiss. "I think that would be a good idea, keeping up apperances and all that jazz." She glanced at the guy and shook her head. She hadn't really wanted to hurt him but he brought it on himself. Toying idly with her lip ring she looked back to Rorek. "What now?"

((OOC hahaha back!))

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:35 pm

Rorek said "well, first, we should stay and act all couple like, then we should ride off into the night and to hang in this beautiful spot the noone else knows about.gives you a great veiw of the stars, then, if you want, i can drive you back to your dorm, or we can go hang out FURTHER at my place ^.^"

Rorek tried to look casual as he tried giving the appearance that he had game. (he didnt)

" however, idk if the nerd was convinced.....look at him staring......does this happen to you alot? you know... the creepy geeky stalkers thing?"

(OOC--took me forever to try and spell stalkers...>.>.....like 7 tries.....and i KNOW how to spell it.....my fingers arent cooperating tonight T.T;)

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:08 am

Val put a finger to her lips giving the apperance that she was seriously considering what Rorek was saying. "It seems like a good plan I love adding star gazing in to my nights." She grinned at his flirting and poked him lightly in the ribs. "And I do doubt that guy is convinced. Unfortunatly my stalker come in all shapes and sizes." She rolled her eyes as she thought of her poor history.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:20 am

rorek feels the poke in the ribs and playfully pokes her back.

"hmmm, well then, this act may need to go on longer then.. wouldnt want any OTHER stalker losers coming after you"

rorek threw her a sly wink and kissed her cheek "at your service m'lady... always a pleasure to help a beautiful damsel in distress...hmm...it occurrs to me that you might be hungry?......i can buy you some food here if you like, or we can go to my place.... im an EXCELLENT cook.we can take the food to the star watching spot....(i dont reccomend the food here.... really....." Rorek realised he's been rambling and suddenly shuts his mouth. and looks over at the stage where a man was drowning in boos from poetry rivaling the Vogon's from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy....

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:52 am

Val giggled her pale blue eyes sparkling. "No I definatly don't want anyother stalkers." She realized then that she was hungry when Rorek brought it up. "I vote for your place then I'm not feeling brave enough to risk the food here." She glanced toward the guy who was failing badly onstage. "I'm sure we won't miss anything leaving now."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:02 am

"wonderfull. shall we leave then?" rorek lead her out by the hand and they walked to the moped
he kindly offered her the helmet (im going to assume she takes it here....to speed this up)
and sat on the seat, putting the key in the ignition, he started it up and had an odd warm fuzzy feeling when he felt her sit behind him and hold on.

he started it up and a little more gently this time, took off towards his place

Rorek lived in a one bedroom apartment about half a mile from campus, once there he chained the moped to a pole and led her upstairs.....

(ooc side note-- these are nice, EXPENSIVE apartments....no normal college student can afford them alone....)

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 am

Val followed Rorek out and wrapped her arms around his midsection for the ride to his appartment. When they arrived at the appartments she looked around the area with curious eyes. This would be her second year at the school but she didn't realized the appartments were even there. She followed him upstairs and spoke quietly. "This place is amazing, I've never noticed it before."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!