Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

School for the Gifted (college)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

School for the Gifted (college)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:43 pm

welcome to Master Azrael's school for the gifted.
students with "special" talents are welcome here
please state your name,
power,
and a description of yourself
including grade, age physical description, and head to the office for an assigned class list

Rorek (no last name)
a dhampir
power: general magic (specializes in human puppetry and item summonings)
grade: sophomore
from somewhere in germany,
wears all black leather, goth style lots of chains and zippers and buckles
and black leather boots that have buckles going all the way up the thigh
short spikey hair(white)
deep dark blue/gray eyes
usually wears a cloak(black) and a sliver star of david
even though he isnt a jew.
"Now, open your heart! Surrender it to the darkness! Become darkness itself!"
~riku

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rorek
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: School for the Gifted (college)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:09 am

Name: Kaydence Muse
Power: General Magic (specializes in telekenisis communication through her mind, though she cant read anyone elses mind unless they allow her to.)
Appearance: Image
other: very musical and has a pet squirrel named Gusk. she is also mute

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:15 am

(aww thats cute)

Rorek headed towards the office looking rather sulky as usual.
he hadnt made any friends last year, and didnt expect to this year,
noone liked him, and he accepted that, even though he was the only one to stand up to jacob khyler last year.... after Rorek stopped the school bully people just labeled him a freak, he looked at his class list with a smug grin
just what he wanted. another human puppet to give him good classes.....hahah...

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:24 am

Name: Valissia Garnet (Shifter)
Grade: Sophmore
Power: A shifter who speacilizes with the felines also has skill with fire magic
Apperance: Long black hair with white bangs that frame her face to her chin and often cover one eye. Her eyes themselves are a very pale blue and a few people have mistaken her for blind especially since she often has a far away or dreamy expression on. She has a slim but finely muscled build and often wears black skinnies (her favorites with rips on the right thigh and left knee) and a tank top with an open back with black heels. Valissia also has a silver stud in both her lip piercing and her monroe piercing.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:33 am

*intercom*
ALL STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE FOR CLASS SCHEDULES

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:34 am

Name: Crystal Faye (nickname: Faye
Power: Advanced magic (Uses moisture in the air to creat and manipulate crystals.)
Grade: Freshman and just got accepted to the school
Faye has lived on the streets for most of her life and got noticed by a teacher in the school. She doesn't own any nice clothes but she grew fond of her messy style. Her life has been one big mess and all she got out of it was a rare power. No one has even been seen to have the power to manipulate crystals but her. She has had no training therefore she was put in all the begginer classes.

"Well, thats my cue." Faye thought as she got up from her seat by the school statue. Faye loved how beautiful this school was, and she especially loved the statue of the unknown lady, well she was unknown to Faye. Faye has always lived and slept on the streets for as long as she could remember, which was a lie. She could remember she just choice not to. The mere momory of the happy days made Faye feel pain inside and she wasn't ready to break down just yet.
She had gotten into the school with a full scholarship and even got a place to stay. Her dorm was quite empty due to her not owning any furniture and not having a roomate. Faye wass hoping for a roomate she could talk to and befriend but the school chose not the let Faye take the easy way out of making friends.

She walked towards the office silently. Everyone around her seemed to know where they were going so she followed them. It wasn't her first time going to the office but the school was so big that she forgot how to get there. she arrived by a crowd of students piling up at the door of the office...
Last edited by YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
If it's only a fantasy, then why is it killing me?

Ich liebe dich Bill Kaulitz!!!

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:42 am

Val glanced at the intercom as the voice came over it with directions for class scheduals. She felt the same twinge she always did when it came to get the new assignments. She ran a hand through her hair and pushed away from the window she was leaning against. She wove gracefully through the crowded hall breifly cursing her lack of height. She finally found it her turn to push into the office. As she did she pulled her hair over one shoulder. It was a habit with her to toy with her hair if she was bored or nervous.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 pm

((Thanks, btw :3 ))

Kaydence looked at the intercom, thankfull she had gone already. She then looked to the fuzzy creature on her shoulder. he crawled around to her other shoulder, snuggled in and stared up at her with his beady black eyes.

"you'd better hurry, or you'll be late Kaydence..." Came the small translated voice in her head.

Kaydence nodded, running down the hall and into her first class. she sat down and looked at the clock, thankful that she was on time. She pulled out her workbook as Gusk crawled down her arm, finding a nice corner inside her desk to curl up in. She smiled to herself as she pulled out her pen.
Last edited by .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Name: Stefan
Grade: Sophmore
Power: Controls the 4 main elements Fire, water, earth, air
Apperance: Image

Stefan walked through the boring white halls of this collage for the gifted. Sighing as he heard the announcement, he tured and headed the other way, brushing the blue hair that fell in front of his face. Reaching the office, he stepped inside the door and saw another boy there. While waiting for the secretary to finish up with him, Stefan wondered what the boys power was.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Faye walked in the office and waited in line for two guys in front of her. She suddenly got a little nervous and she didn't know why. it wasn't like shes never seen guys before. Still, something about this was different. Maybe because they were her own kind, you know people with powers. Or maybe it was because shes never actually looked good enough for a guy and she knew she actually had a chance this time. Faye remembered her nice hot shower this morning and smiled. She loved how she was able to shower whenever she wanted. The first day she arrived at the school she showered four times in a row. When she lived on the streets she would bathe in a small pond but that didnt seem to help much. She smiled at her self noticing how pathetic she was. She got her mind off the idea and focused on her class schedual. She needed to actually learn something at this school if she wanted to stay. She could not afford being homeless again.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Stefan turned his head to see who had entered the office. Seeing the girl, he smiled and turned completely towards her. "Hello," he said warmly, stretching out his hand, "I'm Stefan, I don't think i've seen you before." Flashing her a bright smile, he hope she wouldn't think he was being creepy by being so nice. Suddenly he wondered what her power was. To Stefan, it was always intresting to know someone elses power, being as there were only a few rare cases in which two people had the same power.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Faye was never the type to show her emotions easily and she was not going to let this guy know she was both nervous and.... nervous. In confidence she said, "Hello, I'm Faye." she put on a big smile for the guy, the smile was so perfect that it even made her big beautiful green eyes wrinkle. She meant to go on and tell him why hes never seen her before, but something was holding her back. Faye feared that if she began to explain why, she would slip and tell this gorgous guy she was homeless. instead all she dared to say was, "I'm new." This didn't seem so confident but Faye hoped he didn't notice.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Stefan was kind of...awed by how beautiful Fayes eyes were. "Well it's great to have you here Faye. I'm Stefan. Oh.." The secretary cleared her throat and had called "Next." Stefan quickly walked foward, told the woman his name and received his schedule. Taking it, and thanking the woman, Stefan kindly waited out to the side for faye to receive her schedule so they could talk some more.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Faye stepped infront of the secretary's desk and spoke clearly. "Crystal, Faye" She got her schedual and walked next to Stefan. She forgot all about him for a moment and looked at her schedual, trying to figure out where her first class was.
Energy Control for Begginers Room: 195 Teacher:Mr. Curt
"Energy control for begginers? Whats that?" She didnt mean to ask out loud but did and now it was too late to take it back. Stefan was sure to know that Faye has never once used her powers by her own will before. She tried to bring up another subject they could talk about but she had trouble coming up with anything that wouldn't bring up her being new to this whole magic thing.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Stefan smiled kindly at Faye. "Energy Control for Beginners, huh? That's cool. You know, that's where they teach you how to control your powers. For first period I got, " he glanced down at his schedule, "Environmental Awareness." Stefan chuckeled at the confused look on Fayes face. "I control fire, water, and earth, so I have to take environmental classes so I know how to now disrupt the environment." The warning bell alarm split through the air, "Well I better get going. I'll see ya around, k?" Stefan said over his shoulder as he walked out the office door.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:03 pm

"Uhhh Ok..." Faye didn't even get to respond or say bye back, he walked out so fast "Why?... I bet its because im a begginer." She sighed. She started for her first class. Room 195

"You know, getting lost on you first day cant be a good sign." She was looking at the room 194 but there was no room 195. Only a door that led to the outside. The bell rang and she was late to her first class. Good thing there was a student in the hallway. "Excuse me! Where can i find room 195?" She asked

"Its right there" he pointed to the exit.

"But, that cant be that door leds to the outsite." She was really confused.

"Your a beginner, right? Yah thats your room. Begginers cant be trusted with their powers inside. They have to practice outside." he smiled and walked away.

[/i]Hmmm. Great![/i] She didn't quite like this idea of seperating the freshman rooms from the rest of the school. She hoped not all of her classes were outside. Not that she didn't like it outside, infact she loved it, but she wanted to feel normal and a part of the school. She walked outside and saw a small class.

"Looks like you found our class Miss. Crystal." Mr. Curt greeted Faye from afar

"Yah. I'm sorry, i didn't expect it to be outside." Faye yelled back. She gave a sweet smile to possible change the teachers first impression of her and walked closer to the group...

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Stefan headed off to his class, smiling contently to himself, glad that he had met a new friend. checking the room number again on his first class, he headed in the right direction. Arriving at the classroom door, Stefan saw a note posted on in, it read: CLASSES WILL BE HELD OUTSIDE TODAY, SHARING SPACE WITH MR. CURT ROOM 195. Shrugging, Stefan headed off to the outdoor classroom. Stepping out the door, Stefan held his hand up to block off some of the bright light.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:26 pm

"We are going to wait for another class to join us then we will begin. They are going to be sharing our classroom, since we have such a large one." he smiled. Mr. Curt seemed like a nice teacher wiith a good sense of humor. Faye was getting to like him and was glad he didnt think anything of her coming late to class. The other class walks in and Mr. Curt goes over to talk to their teacher. Before he left he whispered to his students, "Lets see if i can get them to come help all of you with your first day of training."

Faye stood there with the rest of the students in her class. She didn't speak to anyone but no one spoke at all so she didn't feel left out. Shee look at the class that just walked outside trying to see if she could tell a difference between them and her class. She saw many students messing around and not paying attention, then she saw Stefan. She couldn't believe it. She didn't think she was ever going to see him again. "Wow, How ironic!" She didn't wave but hoped he saw her, she didn't wanna bug him while he was in his "Environmental Awareness" class.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Stefan gazed around the open room and was entirely shocked to see Faye staring back at him. Stefan smiled and waved over at the new girl, when Mr. Hawthorn called the older class togther. "Now I want you all to pick a student, and you're going to be their mentor for today alright? Thank you, now you may go." The balding man said. Stefan smiled as he trotted over to Faye, "Looks like we get to be partners today!" he said smiling. He suddenly realized something, "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't even think about if you wanted to be someone elses partner!" Stefan exclaimed, feeling embarressed, "I mean thats fine, if you'd rather work with them instead."

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Faye looked at Stefan and smiled, "No, i guess your good enough." She said sarcasticly. She was a little nervous having Stefan teach her, shes never tried to control her powers and this could turn out to be a disaster. "So whats my first lesson, teacher?" She asked him in complete confidence. She hoped it was something small so she wouldn't have to embarrass herself.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!