Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sunny Brooks Mary Sue Rehabilitation Center

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Sunny Brooks Mary Sue Rehabilitation Center

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thediscofairy on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 am

"Well, you see, Mr Fletcher," she started, giving the boys a very pointed look; they had to take their business elsewhere if she was working, "Here at Sunny Brooks we help to round out character, giving less original ideas a healthy boost. Our talented team of staffworkers are competent and set on helping you become a better you. If you're looking to join the program, I can mail you a few fliers or you can drop by our facility at 1590 Celsus Drive. It's a huge house in the middle of nowhere, sir, you'll never miss it."

"Oh, Feng!" Aerin said excitedly, now having to divide her attention, "It's so nice to see you've dropped in. It's grilled cheese, by the way. Have you ever had one of those? One of my favorite kinds of sandwiches. There's also some tomato soup on, though I don't think the tomatoes here are as good as they could be. The ones in Underhaven were magically enhanced, and really, once you've had magic tomatoes normal ones just don't cut it.

Like instant coffee! Aerin would rather gargle acid than drink instant coffee.
I was distracted by the man in pajamas!

Icon by iconziconz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thediscofairy
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sdlangel on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:39 pm

"Your nature huh" Olivia said, a smirk crossing her features she covered her laugh with a hand enjoying how uncomfortable the vampire was getting, before she stopped sharply at Jonathons comment. So she was that kind of female huh? Olivia thought, her eyes flaring in anger, which was actually jealousy, but she would never admit that. You see, Olivia was the type of girl who would hate a girl before knowing her, simply due to the fact that she was prettier than her. It was natural to do so, to be instantly suspicious of any female, even those she simply heard rumours about.

There was also another little problem. Olivia was attractive, there's no doubt about that, it was the very essence of her sue-ness that made her out that way, she was a Princess, and she was a damned hot, cute and sexy one at that.

But....still, comments like that she knew were very rarely ever said about her. She had never had a man throw themselves at her in her time out of the Palace. And to be honest, despite knowing how attractive she was, it didn't do much for her confidence.

Then again...that COULD be somewhat due to the incredibly handsome men that were always with her....the incredibly strong and powerful handsome men.

'But said handsome men aren't here with me now! Is the only reason because the men in the school know my background? Or is it just because I'm ugly? Or maybe I'm just not as pretty as the others....no....no that can't be true' These thoughts were such that an incredibly dark look was on her face, which at this thought instantly changed to one of complete panic, how was she supposed to go about her plan when she was ugly?!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sdlangel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbbeeNormyll on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:47 pm

"Well, you see, Mr Fletcher," she started, giving the boys a very pointed look; they had to take their business elsewhere if she was working, "Here at Sunny Brooks we help to round out character, giving less original ideas a healthy boost. Our talented team of staffworkers are competent and set on helping you become a better you. If you're looking to join the program, I can mail you a few fliers or you can drop by our facility at 1590 Celsus Drive. It's a huge house in the middle of nowhere, sir, you'll never miss it."

He thought for a moment, "Well, I guess I can swing by the facility. Do I need to make an appointment or something like that?"

(OOC edited for minor mistakes.)

AbbeeNormyll
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Darrius was befuddled. Not only had his great lord danced off in a decidedly girlish manner to hide behind another person, something no self respecting Satan equivalent would ever, in Darrius' book, do, but he had done so in response to what Darrius had thought would be a well known greeting to him, having many vampiric followers.

"I am sory, I didn't mean to offed" he said hesitantly, his befuddlement showing through on his curious expression "It is indeed simply a methd of greeting, a sign of repesct. I would have thouhgt that you would know it, great lord, but I ofer my humble apologies as you planly do not."

Offering another bow, with a slight flourish of his cloak, Darrius awaited either forgiveness, or eternal damnation. One or the other.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Luci blinked and wondered vaguely how he would recover from this one. After all, no self respecting lord of darkness would squeal and run off to hide behind his boyfriend. That being said, no self-respecting lord of darkness would dress in white, spend most of his time with teenage girls, or be an actual angel (you know, sans falling) on his own time. Luci, however, was personally very happy with all of these things.

But he had a part to play!

Having taken a lot of film and drama classes in his high school and college years, Lucifer liked to pretend he was a wonderful actor. Sometimes he could be, but often that involved acting as though another aspect of his personality was more dominant than the bubbly, happy one. Acting like someone else entirely, now that was another story on its own. However, he felt that he could do the high-and-mighty thing quite well, having lived in the same house as his mother for just over nineteen years.

He merely waved Darrius off as if no offense had been taken. "I wasn't expecting it," he said finally. "I was distracted by—" By, by, by—Damn it! Lucifer had no idea what he could have been distracted by. Surely there was something about that would be thoroughly distracting enough to have brought about his girly squeal.

The fact that there was an angel named Michael standing around and that it didn't occur to Luci to use that as an excuse was very, very, very sad.

Let it be known that Marco, while he was very fond of the female figure and even women in general, absolutely hated to be around them most of the time, and Olivia had just reminded him as to why. Most women he spent time around, his family aside, were thinking of only a handful of things, be it how wonderful they were, how wonderful they were not, or how very nice it would be to go to bed with him (there was the occasional exception, but Marco often found himself in the company of rather shallow women). That was probably what dragged him back to Emily so often. No matter how horrible and obnoxious she was, he could not hear what was going through her head at any given time, a luxury that at times he felt he would kill for.

Yes, there was a reason Mr. Vivace had never remarried.

"Miss Jones," he said after a moment, leaning his head on his hand and rubbing his eyes, "I would appreciate it if you would turn your attention to something besides your possible flaws and the causes thereof. Contrary to popular belief, it is very difficult to shut out all manner of psychic transmission on its way in, and generally the thoughts of the individual closest to the one recieving them are the ones that get through."

Oh yes.

Marco was irked by women.

Kael had exactly no idea what was going on, but he barged into the front hall anyway, looking a bit distressed. "Here," he said, holding out the walkie talkie that Michael had left with him. "You take it. It's possessed. It wants me to do things I don't want to do, Michael. Horrible things."

He shuddered.

Worst walkie talkie ever.

See a word in my writing that you don't understand? Can't find the definition anywhere? I'm probably sponsoring it. Did you know that much of the communication we use today consists of only about seven thousand words? These poor dears have been removed from the dictionary--but you can help bring them back!

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thediscofairy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:47 pm

"Uhh-" Michael said, giving Kael a very questioning look. Instead of demanding an explanation, however, he just unclipped the walkie from his belt with his free hand. "Shall we trade?" He was having issues now that his hands were full.

"Hey, Prince of Darkness, do you mind taking your donut?" he asked, gesturing at Lucifer with the offending pastry.The chocolate was making his hands sticky.

"Should I think louder, then?" Jonathan asked, grinning. He had a nasty habit of going out of his way to get on Marco's nerves, even doing things like thinking very obnoxious things repeatedly in the most ostentatious brain frequencies he knew.

Today's annoying thoughts were compiled of wondering if his pants made his butt look big, how pretty he looked, if he should have a cupcake after lunch and how much exercise he would have to hypothetically do to atone for it, as well as thinking about pink ponies and glitter.

He had a little trouble with it, but he managed to mentally stay on target for the most part.

"Uhm, well, I can just pencil you in for one o' clock and I'll give you a tour. How's that sound?" She grabbed a pen and scribbled his name and time on a stickynote, writing tour on it in all uppercase. Ami had to stretch a little to write it, and she winced when she realized it wasn't really legible. "My name's Ami Morrison, by the way."

If she was lucky Lucifer would be willing to show him around with her. That would be an adventure.

thediscofairy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbbeeNormyll on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:20 pm

"Alrighty then, I'll see you at one," D hit the End Call button and pocketed his phone. He got up and stretched before grabbing up his keys. As he made his towards to the front door glanced at the clock on the wall. His eyes widened, "Oh crap, I have 30 minutes!" In a panic he snagged up his coat and ran out the door, "I really hope I'm not late."

D drove like a madman trying to find the place. For D finding a big building in the middle of nowhere was surprisingly hard. He had a vague ides of where it was because a friend of his worked there as a psychologist. He finally found the entrance and parked his car. "Wow, this place really is big!" D made his way to the front door and took a deep breath as he entered.

"Um, hi. I'm Dylan Fletcher. I'm here for an one o'clock appointment."

AbbeeNormyll
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinful Secrecy on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Raven raised her eyebrows "Kittens? What a random question..." she said, confused "I think they're cute, and would have one if I could. As for my parents, I have nothing much against them, oh, apart from the whole 'being rejected completely and sent away like some lame dog that they would have as soon put down'. Apart from that I'm fine with them!" she said sarcastically, muttering to herself as she stacked a dish on top of the pile. "As for breakfast, no, I have not had time for such a luxury. I was straight from bed to one of those micellaneous nonsense classes and then I ended up down here." she said "But hey, all for my own good!"

At that, Raven rolled her eyes, finishing up the last dish, and walked away towards the door, pointedly ignoring Feng.

Sinful Secrecy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frostfire14 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Ah, what a nice woman, cooking up food for every single person in the Center, sometimes singlehandedly, and here was this little brat giving her trouble. It was a terrible way to act. All it showed was that this... girl... had no sense of respect. Well, whether he was on the teaching staff for the center or not, Feng would not sit idly by and let such disrespect for one's elders go without some form of response. With a step from his seat, located next to the door anyway, he was in the girl's way, glaring at the girl. As she walked past Feng, aiming to ignore him, a hand shot out and closed about her wrist.

"My dear, I think you owe this kind woman, who has taken time out of her busy day to help you, an apology," he scolded. Naturally, this sort of behavior would look very strange from someone who looked to be only about ten, but that was just it. Feng only looked ten. He actually had several hundred thousand years of experience under his belt, which he wielded about like the biggest weapon in the world. Because really, experience is key, and when you've got so much that it seeps from your ears, you can go around telling people what's right and what's wrong, no matter what age you look.

Oh yes, and then there was, of course, the cook herself. "Yes, a grilled cheese sounds lovely. It must be very nice. I think I can assume what it is, too. As for tomatoes, I... can't make a decision either way. After all, its been so long since I've had one. Perhaps that can be arranged as well?" Feng enjoyed talking to people. It was what made his day worth going through because people changed, as Feng knew very well from his own experiences. Ah, it was enough to make him nostalgic for the days spent with a young Emperor-to-be.
OBJECTION! Your mother is cherry-flavoured.

Frostfire14
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sdlangel on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 pm

You'd think they'd teach these things to the royal princess wouldn't you. You know, since even my cousins know how to block their thoughts from another. But no! They decide to focus on other things instead, and I get left completely in the dark about this one tiny thing and suddenly everyone else has the ability to go around and take sneaky peaks into my thoughts! Huffing slightly as she practically yelled this in her head, after all it wasn't very lady like to yell it out loud was it? Olivia began to wonder why her cousins hadn't taught her that very thing when they had got banished.

But then again, they are sick perverts She remembered, before snapping back to attention, a blush on her face.

"Sorry Sir" She said with a bow of her head. Suddenly an idea hit her and she stood up straight quickly and simply stared at Marco as if he had grown another head.

sdlangel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Lucifer liked donuts, and so had no problem removing the offending pastry from Michael's hands, chomping down on it in what he hoped was a most intimidating fashion in order to avoid answering any more questions. After all, he wasn't a very good Prince of Darkness. No, no, that wasn't true, he just wasn't in character yet. And really, how could he be expected to be in character with donuts around, and Kael shoving walkie talkies in everyone's faces talking about the terrible things said walkie talkies wanted him to do? What did they expect from him, super powers?

He munched happily on the donut, completely forgetting his role at least for now. Donuts were better than fallen angels, he had decided.

"Jonathan," Marco said warningly, and then he had a better idea. "Yes, those pants do make your butt look big, but since you do not have a butt it does not matter. You have a spot on your nose, if you have a cupcake for lunch it will make you horribly fat and then you will have to do five thousand situps and run my paperwork around for a week, and I believe the glitter would make the pink ponies sneeze."

It wasn't nearly as annoying when you knew something was done intentionally to annoy you. Besides, it wasn't like Jonathan was thinking about his sex life (thank goodness; Marco got enough of Emily on his own time without having to deal with Jonathan thinking about her taller counterpart, Abby). No, all in all, Marco could handle Jonathan being annoying.

It had kept Jonathan alive all these years. Sort of. Sort of alive.

Kael gratefully switched walkie talkies, a look of relief spreading over his face. "Just don't let yourself be alone with that one, Michael, or who knows what it'll make you do," he warned.

And then he stalked off.

The donuts were unattended, after all, and he could blame the walkie talkie if they were gone by the time Michael got back.

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 am

"By Douhgnuts?" Darrius suggested to Luci as the reason he was distracted "If I may intrject, you don't seem a very... impsoing lord of hell." he commented, frowning underneath his hat (and fringe) "I'm not sure you are who you sya you are." This was a very serious charge for Darrius, to claim the identity of the great lord of hell himself was an offense punishable by a thousand flayings. Or at least the removal of doughnut privileges.

Lyra stood by the window of the staff room, looking out on the ground below with a slight smile, today was one of the easiest days she had, just the one class and the rest of the day free to torment the sues. Ahem, help them. A small bird perched on the windowsill, peering into the room curiously, and Lyra gave it a look "This is private property you know." she said, before flicking the bird off, muttering to herself about animals and intrusion of personal space.

As she turned away from the window the door of the staff room opened and somebody walked in "Oh, good morning." Lyra said absently, taking a gulp her mug of coffee.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thediscofairy on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Michael looked at the two of them, feeling a little silly and also playing along. "You don't think he's Lucifer?" He licked the chocolate goo off of his fingers before proceeding. "If this hideous servant of Hell wasn't Lucifer then I would be ashamed to call myself Michael, sir."

He gave Lucifer a look he hoped was something along the lines of 'I don't really think you're a hideous servant of Hell, darling, please don't hurt me.'

"Oh, good," Ami said brightly straightening up in her chair. "I'm Ami Morrison. Welcome to Sunny Brooks, Mr. Fletcher." She got up and walked around the desk, motioning for Dylan to follow her she didn't really want to get in the way of Michael and Lucifer's strange routines. "So, you mentioned on the phone that a friend suggested you come here. What I want to know is what you think. How do you think you'll benefit from a stay at Sunny Brooks?"

Jonathan stifled a laugh. Marco was the best bff ever, he had decided long ago. Gasping, he clasped a hand to his nose. "A spot?" he squeaked before rubbing it furiously. He stopped suddenly, as if a thought occurred to him. Taking a long look at Marco through fluttering eyelashes, he said, "Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I have no butt, Mr Vivace?"

"Feng," Aerin said, feeling a little exasperated, "Leave her be." She placed a hand on his shoulder, hoping she could coax him to let go. As if she needed an angry fallen angel stomping around her kitchen. Goodness knows how all that negative energy would effect the meal. "As for you, Raven, lunch will be ready shortly and if you'd like to ask for breakfast before your next shift in the kitchen I'll be happy to provide."

Geez, these people took all the fun out of being nuts.

thediscofairy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Lucifer continued to munch thoughtfully on said donut, set upon not being forced to talk around it. He also glared at Michael while he did so, though to correct him would be horribly out of character. That wasn't entirely true, but that was what Luci liked to believe, Itellyouwhat.

Then he swallowed what was left of his donut and took a deep breath, preparing to rant. "Of course I'm not a very imposing lord of Hell," he said, rolling his eyes. "Subtlety. It is a very important art for people like us, you know, and you'd do well to learn it. Example A." He pointed to Michael, who by coincidence looked rather a lot like the Biblical Michael, or at least as close to the various and sundry depictions thereof as someone like him could manage. "Michael and I have reached an accord as of late." There was a quacking, honking sort of laugh from down the hall. Kael had not made it out of earshot yet. "I obviously wouldn't have been able to come to that accord had I not been as personable and non-threatening as I've made myself out to be.

He resisted the strong urge to add "duh" to the end of that rant.

Marco blinked at Jonathan, who he often found very disturbing. "You are very special, my friend. I would like you to know that, in case you fall into some man hole and are forced to eat rats for the rest of eternity on your way home a few weeks from now."

He turned to his guest, well aware that it was very rude to leave someone hanging outside your office waiting to be spoken to. "It is quite alright," he said after a moment, "I am simply overwhelmed by the things going on around me at times. It is not exactly something that I have very much control over."

Eliot grumbled.

It could be said that if Eliot Zachary Scott could be given one default action, it would be grumbling. At least at this particular point in his life. It had already been a long day, longer still since he'd been forced to spend it here, among fairy princesses and vampires with perfect hair. He plopped down in one of the staff room's many chairs and crossed his arms. Then he grumbled again.

"Good morning," he said, deciding there was not enough coffee in the world to quiet his woes and also deciding that he really didn't care.

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbbeeNormyll on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:26 pm

D thought for a moment while he scratched the back of his neck, "Well, I'm kinda, sorta schizophrenic. And I was wanting to get help with my so called 'inner-demon'," he paused sticking his hands in his pockets, "And yeah, that's kinda the reason why I'm here." D looked over at Ami with a hint of desperation in his eyes, "So, do I, like, qualify to be at Sunny Brooks? I really need help controlling my, I dunno I guess you could call him a 'demon'. Do you think ya'll could help me?"

AbbeeNormyll
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frostfire14 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:12 pm

"Oh, alright," Feng replied, shaking loose his thoughts of scolding the young woman. Instead he went over to hang out with Aerin, standing ov-under her shoulder, looking at what she was doing. For no particular reason, possibly having much to do with the author's general mood at the time, Feng was feeling rather chipper. The lass may have been a nuisance, but meh, she'd get over herself in time. That was what she was here for, right? After all, Feng could still secretly justify it. It was his specialty to make excuses for being nice to people, that was, until people made him all disgruntled by embarrassing him. "Well, we'll just let you off with a warning for now, young miss, but remember to be nice to your elders. That's important in life." Oh, dear, there he went being all remembering and stuff. He could remember a time not so long ago when he was telling a stuck up boy to mind his manners as well around his elders. Ah, he should invite Elan by just to say hello. Kizu was about somewhere after all, wasn't he, and goodness knew the boy had trouble without his sturdy security blanket.

Feng had to admit, years of working under Elan had given him a certain amount of affection for the boy. That thought made him angry, though, and being angry made him disgruntled. Ah, yes, the stereotype, Feng was disgruntled.

Frostfire14
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Perching on the back of one of the armchairs Lyra raised one eyebrow "Not having a brilliant morning hmm Eliot?" she questioned, decidedly amused by the man's positive strop. "I would have thought you'd be used to the little nuances of everyday life at the center by now, and beyond the point where you let it ruffle you." she commented, taking a gulp of her coffee "What's gotten under your skin this morning then?"

Darrius frowned. Now, it might just be him, but he felt decidedly less dwarfed and impressed by the Lord of the Flies than he might have imagined, and thus more inclined towards a witty comeback than he might have been if Lucifer had been rather larger. And more red. "I see, and this accord inculds your squeling and jumping to hide behnd him? And donut delivry service? If reaching an agreement with an arcangel gets you a donut delivry boy I ought to cosider such an arrangement myself." he commented, smirking at Luci.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thediscofairy on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:56 am

Michael gave Darrius a long, calculating look. "Good look with that," he said cheerfully. "Now, if you don't mind, Your Hideousness, I have business to attend to. God wants more coffee." He kind of wanted a muffin, and he knew he could find them there. Michael suppressed a shudder. The one time that he had been requested to fetch coffee for the Boss Lady was a day of tedium. 'What's that white stuff? The sweet thing?' 'Sugar?' '...Yes?'

Eugh.

And with that he was down towards the security break room, as opposed to the normal staff one or the room with all the TVs.

Ami blinked at him, taking a moment to condraggulate her thoughts. "Uhm," she said, before glancing over at Lucifer, "Maybe? What I'm going to do is take you up to see Mr Vivace- he runs the Center here and I'm sure he'd be happy to help you find what you're looking for whether it's here or elsewhere."

"Psst, Luci. Blondie. Lucifer. Prince of Darkness." Using all of her mental power (which was minimal) she poked him in the brain. "It's time for you to do your job, Morning Star."

Jonathan twisted around in his seat to look at Olivia before wrinkling his nose and looking back at Marco.

"Why're you looking at him like that?" he asked, returning his attention to her again before whipping his head around to study Marco once again. "Does he have a growth?"

"Feng!" Aerin exclaimed excitedly, clapping her hands together because she just remembered that she had plans. "We should make cupcakes! Do you want to make cupcakes?" This was great, she decided. Feng was her favorite short not-a-child thing. "I think the cupcakes should be a weird color and have eyeballs on top."

thediscofairy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:15 pm

"Ah, the squealing was simply because you surprised me. Tell me, have you never read Paradise Lost? It seems everyone expects me to be some scaly monster residing in the pits of Hell, but for the most part," Lucifer pointed to his noggin. "The evil originates up here. I did originate as an angel, after all. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've a job to do, and it can't be put aside for minions." Let it not be said that Lucifer could not manage to have a very Satan-esque condescending psychotic gleam in his eyes. He was his mother's child, after all, and Hell had thrown her out.

With that, Lucifer hopped off behind Ami to help her out and also to make sure Sunny Brooks stayed exclusive to Sues and not to crazy people. After all, this was part of his infernal plan, or at least that was what he was pretending right now.

Eliot grumbled again. "That...that woman," he hissed, wondering if there was a better insult because yes, Shira was indeed female, but calling people by their own gender was hardly offensive. "Ugh, I wake up, and the first thing she does is send me here, and I'm sure I've done my time because hey, shot in the chest, but no, go on, she says, get out of my hair, she says, and she sends me down to fraternize with the pretty princesses and the prince charmings and what did I do to deserve this?"

It could be said that Eliot was distraught, but more accurately, he was very very very pissed. "Not like I did anything."

"Whoa, whoa, what's all this now?" Zeke stuck his hands in his pockets, casually strolling into the kitchen just as a demonic batch of cupcakes was being assembled. He really had no business at Sunny Brooks (not anymore, anyway), but ever since the incident with the top floor of a New York apartment complex, he'd been out of a body and thus out of work. So now, he figured, was a good time to make up for that. Eliot had gotten a job here, after all, and so had many of Zeke's angel buddies. All the pink-haired not-quite-ghost assumed he had to do was schmooze to someone important.

And schmoozing was what he did best.

Tucking a red-pink curl behind his ear, he decided he talk to the young lady making cupcakes with the very Chinese looking child. "Excuse me, sweetheart," he said brightly, "but would you happen to know where a guy like me could find himself a job around here?"

The talkie spewed a bit of static, as walkie talkies were wont to do. Smithers, as we shall call him from here on, was getting uncomfortable in his electronic abode, and yet he found that he kept being handed off to angels and other people who didn't actually have bodies.

And that's when the creepy incoherent whispering began.

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Lyra chuckled to herself as she listened to Eliot complain, as was his want. "You know, complaining about things aren't going to solve them, for one thing I'm in no position to change your situation and for another, even if I was, I simply don't care!" she said sweetly, putting so much sugar into the last statement that syrup practically oozed from the corners of her mouth. "It's like this see, taking this mouse for example." she said, reaching down to pick up a mousetrap with a mouse attached to it by the tail "This mouse is trapped in the trap, correct? Yes, it is. And though you might only hear 'squeak squeak squeak', I understand the poor thing. At the moment it is shouting various profanities about whoever set the trap, interspersed with desperate pleas for me to let it go." she explained, pausing for a moment before continuing on "Now, you might think I would go running to free it, poor little cute mousie, etcetera etcetera, but I don't. You know why? It's because I don't care!" she finished, before laughing like an innocent princess "Now, if I don't care about our friend mousie, what on earth makes you think I care about your problems?"

With one final quizzical glance at the retreating Lucifer, Darrius wheeled about on one leg and trotted towards the nearest staircase. He desperately needed to get to his room and sort his poor hair out! He had no intention of being any less dashing than before when he left this thrice accursed place no matter how many hair crushing knaves got to him. They would regret what they did, when he got out he would give them a parting gift they would never forget. Darrius smiled darkly, his eyes flashing evilly as his powers sparked, and then spoiled the effect entirely by jumping about a foot in the air when a nearby lightbulb shattered. He glanced at the glass, and then looked around, though nobody was there he thought it best to make a hasty retreat, murmuring the excuse to himself that he'd come back later to clean it up.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!