Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Altholo, the Dark City - (IC, CURRENTLY ACCEPTING)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Altholo, the Dark City - (IC, CURRENTLY ACCEPTING)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:20 am

Vincent entered into Lilly's bedroom, ignoring the jape Jasper delivered. What pleasant memories the room stirred within him ... Lilly, the one woman whom he cared for too much to sleep with ... Ah, the hours the two of them had spent together in this room, sitting on her soft, warm bed, exchanging critiques of each other's sketches, exchanging meaningful glances, exchanging tender kisses ...

Vincent shook his head free of those thoughts and began to search the room. He knew precisely where to look. Anytime she had important work that she did not want people looking at, Lilly always stuffed it under her bed. Vincent D'Nozo lifted up the bed skirt and peeked underneath. Not surprisingly, he found a canvas tucked underneath the bed. Vincent pulled it out and looked it over.

His scream could be heard across the house.
Drop your shield!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 am

She heard the scream and ran into the room, getting there only seconds before her brother.

"What is it? What did you find?" She asked him still clutching some photographs. Her brother had the list in his hands. "Vincent! What did you find?"

Far away a cackle ran through the halls of the Order's building. "We have her" a woman laughed wickedly. She sipped blood from her glass. "Soon we will have he rest of them and this will be over soon, very soon my dear" She scratched the head of a tiger and finished her drink.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:48 am

With trembling hands, Vincent D'Nozo held up the canvas for the others to see. It was a half-finished painting of two figures, obviously Lilly and Vincent. Lilly was suspended inside a cage, dead, her wrists slashed open and her blood dripping down on Vincent's face even as he reached up toward the cage, a look of despair on his face.

"She knew something bad was going to happen to her," the dark elf uttered sadly. "Lilly knew, but ... why didn't she ask any of us for help?"

Lilly's wrists and ankles ached, the pain caused from the ropes bound tightly to her. The room was pitch black, and Lilly's heart began to race. The elf was more than just afraid of the dark, she was utterly terrified of it. Just the thought that someone could be right next to her, looming over her without her even knowing, petrified her. Lilly was cold; she could feel that her short yellow sun dress had been ripped in several places during her failed attempt to escape the ones that came after her. She didn't know where she was, but she had an idea about it ...

"Hello?" she called out feebly. "Is anyone there?"

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:53 am

Blythe:

It had been a surprise when yet another one of these... things turned up. Even more of a surprise when another man had stepped up to protect her, a human she had guessed. But as soon as he was in the game, he was out, thanks to that woman. Altholo, where the hell was that? And this woman, she looked scary, like a woman from the movie Underworld. As she watched the woman interact with the dark man, feebly she stared on in disdain, keeping her mouth closed as to keep from causing any sudden anger on her behalf. It all happened so quickly and suddenly she was being hauled off by three strangers in dark cloaks. Her eyes widened as suddenly she started to panic. This is exactly why she hadn’t wanted anyone to take notice of her! Trying to struggle it was no use, they were already out of sight of the strange woman and that man called Vincent.

Before Blythe realised exactly what she was doing, it was already too late. She was fearful, all she wanted to do was get the hell home; she was confused and didn’t know exactly what these people were. It all happened so suddenly that Blythe couldn’t even believe it herself. She was angry, what right did any of them have to pull her around whenever they wanted? And what the hell did that woman mean Blythe wasn’t supposed to be released yet!?

Suddenly, Blythe’s hair started to rise, like a sudden gust of wind was slapping it against her face. Jerking her body away from the cloaked men, Blythe yelled, “GET YOUR BLOODY HANDS THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!”

Suddenly, the cloaked figures were thrown away from her, little whirlwinds surrounding them and Blythe’s body suspended only inches from the ground. She was so mad; she just wanted them to leave her alone so she could find her way back home. Blythe, without realising, had raised her hand and thrashed it at them, sending invisible blades of wind their way, cutting up their horrid black cloaks.

Just as fast as it had started, Blythe fell to the ground, and it was over. As she sat on the ground, her hands supporting her body from fully hitting the hard gravel, she tried to fully understand what had just happened. Did she really just do that?

“I...I...” Blythe suddenly felt tears pricking her eyes, willing to fall if she hadn’t of stopped them. She was dirty, she was hurt, and she was scared.
Don't ask me for the time, I never have it

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:28 am

As the fireball died in Alex’s arm he realised something, he realised he was maybe just a little bit out of his league here. Fighting one bad guy was something but two, and they seemed to both have powers. And one of them had obviously called for backup, cloaked guys. Those guys never were a good thing.

A tiny voice whispered coward in his head as they took the girl away, he tried to convince himself that there was nothing that he could do here, but the voice didn’t believe him. Instead of quieting down it simply shouted louder and louder, until he couldn’t take it anymore, he stealthily moved towards her captives but before he could do anything she did something.

Air cut through them and tossed them aside like leaves in a strong breeze, and she hovered over the ground for a second. So she did have powers, he walked slowly towards her now crumpled figure to see her just about to cry. But Alex could conjure up no smart phrase here, for some reason the only thing that he could say was. “so you have powers”

thegraykid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:06 am

Blythe:

Blythe looked up, her body stiffening when she realised someone had approached her. It was that boy from before, the one who had come up against Vincent and that awful woman. Coughing lightly to cover up the obvious display of emotion, Blythe got to her feet hastily, almost falling over, and straightened her top and shorts. “No, I don’t.” Was her only reply as she spun around on one foot and went to walk away.

As she walked, she finally felt the pain of the deep gash in her knee and managed to fall face first into the ground. She hissed in pain and grabbed at her knee, making noisy and painful sounds. “That didn’t hurt before, why now?!”

The rain started to come down a little harder at a time, completely soaking her hair and clothes. The men in cloaks seemed to have disappeared and Blythe was left with this strange man all alone. Sighing, she looked up at the sky, opening her mouth to get some clean water. It was better than nothing. Absentmindedly, Blythe turned her head towards the man and said very calmly, “I need a bath... and some towels.”

Maybe she had finally lost it.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 pm

The human girl is with the foolish fireplayer. We will leave her be for a few hours and then take her back to the Chamber Claire heard in her mind when she entered the room. She stared at the painting, it was dark, black and red and gray. Lilly didn't usually use such dark colors. "What makes you so sure she knew someone was going to get her?" She asked Vincent, snatching the painting away to analyze it. "Was there anything else under there? Any paintings of humans?" She threw the painting on the bed. The sheets were torn and pulled half way off of the bed. The room looked like a war zone.Broken glass on the floor, scratches on the walls and the mirror shattered.

"Vincent, get a hold of yourself" Jasper shouted,"we are wasting time. Are there any power essence left? Can't you feel them?" He walked over to the closet, Lilly's clothes were all over the floor and hangers hung empty. "They were looking for something, something in here, something important." He began to rummage through the clothes on the floor. There, on the right hand side of the closet was a small secret door. He quickly whispered Abrietto and it popped open. There, sitting between silken cushions sat a chest. He reached out for it but his fingers ached. "I can't touch it and neither can you" he finished quickly once Claire began to walk in his direction. "Vincent, can you touch this chest? We need to know what is inside of it."

"They must have been looking for this, thing and when they couldn't find her they took her." Claire sat on the bed, legs crossed and fingers laced. She watched Vincent.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Vincent looked at the chest curiously for a moment, then with sudden realization let out a gasp of alarm.

"I forgot to fold my umbrella up when we came in," he explained as he closed his umbrella. "It's bad luck, you know."

He tossed his closed umbrella over his shoulder at Jasper, then took a long sip of his coffee. The dark elf knelt down, then, examining the chest with great interest. This was definitely one of the few things Lilly had not shared with him. What could be in the chest that was so important to The Order? Vincent D'Nozo easily pulled the small chest out of its hiding place, then gave Jasper a smug look, one eyebrow arched high.

"Honestly," the dark elf smirked, still doing his best to hide his worry, "I don't know what your problem is. The chest feels fine to me."

With his thumb and forefinger, he pushed the lid of the chest open and peered inside ...

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 pm

"It worries me that the only person that can help us find Lilly, Jasper, is an arrogant ass of an elf. It makes sense that she put a protection charm on the box" she stood and walked over to Vincent "but why wouldn't she put it on the treasure itself." She looked into the box. There were the six stones and an empty indent. Two black stones, a crystal clear one, a red one, a blue one, and a green one. She touched the black one, drawn to it for some reason and it began to glow a dark black, its twin also began to glow. "Jasper, this one is yours" she whispered and handed her brother the other black stone. "I've heard stories of these but never thought they were real. I mean, weren't they destroyed? The stars of Azther? Shit." She picked up her own stone, the black stone was warm yet chilling to the touch. She held it in her left hand.

"Vincent, touch one." She took a step back and touched elbows with her brother. This isn't good Jasper. Lilly must have one of them with her, to separate them. She new that Vincent would come looking for her and would hopefully find the box. She guarded it against demons, which is why neither of us could touch it. Only... him. Her mind hissed. She hated Vincent's arrogance, but would have to put up with it for now. Until he pushed her over the edge and she would kill him. Simple as that. I need you to make sure I don't kill him Jasper. This she gripped the the stone harder we need to find Lilly and ask her why she has these

"We need to figure out which one she left for you, Vincent, touch one. It will glow if it is meant for you." Jasper growled. His disdain for Vincent was growing every second. His lack of caring for Lilly bothered him to the core. She was his family and the damn elf didn't seem to care. I think you might have to keep me from killing him Claire, can't I just smack him against a wall?

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Vincent D'Nozo began to reach for the red stone, as he wanted to say that it matched his eyes perfectly, but it was the blue stone that began to radiate as he reached inside the box. Interested, he picked it up, and immediately a wave of emotions washed over him. It was Lilly's emotions. He could literally FEEL her terror, her pain, her desperation ... it took Vincent a few moments to realize that hot tears were streaming down his cheeks. The dark elf sniffled loudly (most undignified, he chuckled in the back of his mind), and turned back to Claire and Jasper, still crying and sobbing uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry," he sobbed quietly. "I just ... I was still in shock, I guess. The only thing I could think of was that maybe if I acted like nothing was wrong, she'd be here ... her sketchbook in one hand, my hand in her other ... but, I can't keep pretending. I just ..."

Though it was hard to tell due to his jet black skin, Vincent blushed dark crimson, realizing what a fool he must look.

"We have to save her," he finished.

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Matthew sighed to himself. The others hadn't noticed him. That was...good. Matthew reflected that if they had caught him, he would probably be tortured, or killed..or worse, re-captured. Matthew walked down the first road awhile before finding another side alley. Matthew stepped through the alleys, turning corners in the vague direction of the next street over. Matthew sighed again.

I'm lost. I suppose I should try to get back to Lieto, but I don't know which way. Might as well just keep turning corners until I get somewhere I know.

Matthew turned another corner to see..a strange sight nonetheless. Two people, a man and a women, were standing on a street. Well, the man was standing, the woman was on the ground clutching her knee. Matthew silently stepped out of the alley, when he heard the woman say, "I need a bath and some towels." Matthew stopped in his tracks. He looked at the woman. "Maybe she was like him? Trying to escape? Did she just get here?" Matthew decided he should help. He walked toward the two, making sure to make some noise on the cobblestones so that they would know he was here. He knew it was against his better judgment to help these people. But maybe the man knew where they were, and attracting his attention would no doubt attract the woman's too. Matthew continued to walk toward them and slowly raised a hand. "Hello?"
Please take a look at my new roleplay, set in the supernatural Western world of Deadlands:
Deadlands: The Twisting Maze"

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:00 pm

"What do you know about the Stars?" Claire asked, ignoring his tears, tears were useless now. "Do you now why Lilly has these? The Stars are supposed to be in the mountains, guarded, protected from the wrong hands, or the right hands. "The Stars are what gave the first Demons enough power to take down Azther. Why does she have these!" She screamed into Vincents face. She had pushed him up against the wall and had her blade at his throat. "WHY... DOES... SHE... HAVE... THESE!" Her temper was rising. She was sick of playing games.

The Stars are the key Claire. Lilly must have one with her, it is the yellow one, the Justice Star. You and I have the Loyalty Stars and he has the Companion Start. I hate the names, they sound so childish. But please, don't kill him. He has touched one of the Stars, his life is tied to it now. If he does, the Star dies with him. We need them all, especially if we want to carry out your plan.

"Why does she have these" She said in a calmer voice, her blade still at his throat, her knee near his groin. "Answer me damn it!"

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Alex stood watching as the a girl blatantly lied about her use of powers, but the thing was that if he was in her shoes he probably would be the same way, so he let it slide. She tried to turn away and he deliberately let her, he had seen her knee and he knew that with that cut she wouldn’t be going far. And he was right.

“I need a bath and some towels.” She said calmly, but what did she mean by that. She wasn’t earth anymore; she was somewhere else, somewhere more sinister. Alex was about to say these things when a voice came from the left of him. As a reflex instantly a flame instantly appeared in his hand and he turned sharply to meet the new threat.

But it wasn’t one, it was a human. A confused looking one at that, no one who had been here long goes around saying hello to people. “In this place doing that is a good way to get your head blow off.” He said with an annoyed tone.

thegraykid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Matthew stopped in his tracks. "Well bloody hell, I know that don't I? But.." He pointed at Blythe, "She seems new here, as she's wearing clothes from Earth and obviously doesn't quite know where she is, as she's asking for a bath and towels." He changed his gaze to Alex. "I figured you were with her, but you obviously know this place more than I expected. And judging by the flame in your hands, you have...powers, too." Matthew brushed some nonexistent dust off his sleeve. "Anyway, I know this is a stupid thing to do, but I'm somewhat lost. Do you know how to get to Lerzyk Street?" Matthew's frown increased as he waited for a response.

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Vincent D'Nozo smiled wolfishly at Claire, his crimson eyes dry once again. He relished the irony of how intimately close the two of them were, in spite of their animosity. In truth, he knew plenty about the Stars, though he would not let Claire and Jasper know this. Vincent and Lilly had researched them together, though for different reasons. She had been truly interested in them, while he had merely wanted to sketch her while she studied. Lilly had such a cute facial expression when she was concentrating.

"You hayseeds are showing your true colors," sneered the dark elf, as he began to quote the human move 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?'. "I won't join you two ignorant fools in a ridiculous superstition, thank ye anyway, and I like the smell of my hair treatment. The pleasing odor's half the point."

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:51 pm

"Fine" She stabbed her blade into the wall, inches from his head. "When we find Lilly I will tell how just how helpful you were. She will never to see you again. I hope you know that." She stepped away from him. He isn't worth is Claire "Jasper and I are going to find her." She snatched the box from him, it burned her hand but she didn't care. "Keep the stone, its better that they aren't together."

She looked at the painting again. It looked like a torture room in the Order's castle. She knew exactly where they could go to find Lilly, she just had to get there, she didn't have clearance.

"Jasper, lets go" she whispered to her brother and grabbed his arm. We have to go to the Order's castle, now. she thought. Seconds later they were gone...

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:06 pm

"Finally, they're gone," Vincent sighed in relief. "Those two were giving me a migraine. Now that those two bumbling idiots are out of the picture, it will be as simple as 'one-two-three' to rescue my beloved Lilly."

The dark elf had never had a real use for his power of invisibility before, but now he would use it to its fullest. Vincent D'Nozo knew that she was being held by The Order, and that he would need to act fast in order to save her. Quickly, he rushed outside, opening his umbrella up once again of course, and raced across the backyard to Lilly's shed. Vincent had often brought her gifts from the human realm, if nothing more than something to spark her creativity. He was just glad she never threw anything away. Vincent slid the shed door open, and to his relief saw what he was looking for.

A large, powerful motorcycle.

Vincent hopped on it and fired it up, the engine roaring to life. The dark elf tossed his umbrella aside, revved the motor, then raced out into the streets of Altholo at a breakneck pace, racing toward The Castle of The Order.

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Dark marble lined the floor and the walls. There were twenty incubation pods within the walls of the room, a desk at the center of the room and a chair behind it. They appeared behind the desk, Jasper standing and Claire sitting in the chair. She began to click away at the computer there. She needed to check who was working now. Some demons were overly nosy and meddled in everything. Others, didn't give a rats ass and just let you go on your merry way.

"Ah Shit" she sighed "Carlos, Chester, and Alice are all working now. We need to make sure they are out of our way." She hid the box in the locked drawer and pulled on her cloak. Her clothes were soaking wet and clinging to her body. "CARLOS! CHESTER! ALICE! Come here." she shouted after sitting back down in the chair. Her brothers left hand sat gently on her right shoulder.

"Yes mistress" The scouts said and knelled before her.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Lilly had no idea how long she had been lying there. The dark was disorienting, timeless, and frightening ... The elf struggled against her bonds, but to know avail. Her wrists were tightly bound together behind her back, and her ankles were similarly tied together with harsh rope. Lilly shivered in the cold, damp darkness. Her thin sun dress did little to ward off the chill. Suddenly, something brushed ever so softly against her thigh. The elf let out a shriek, and rolled away from the sensation. She rolled over only twice, though, before a new sensation frightened her even more.

Her left shoulder had come to the edge of the floor, which gave way to sheer nothingness.

"A ... a p-pit?" she whimpered, recoiling quickly away from the edge.

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 pm

A man in a trenchcoat walked into a shop. He wore a fedora hat, a large one at that. It shielded his face, so no one could see it. He walked up to the counter of the store and looked at the girl standing behind it. She was an elf, and obviously not enjoying her job. She looked at the man, the very, very mysterious man.
"Have you any paint," he said in a deep, almost growling voice. She nodded and pointed to an aisle. The man quickly looked over, and then looked back to the girl.

"Thank you, and may I say, you have lovely eyes," he said in his same tone of deep voice. The girl looked puzzled. The man had yet to actually lift his hat to see her eyes.

"That compliment is true," he said. "I always leave them a compliment."

The woman gasped. The man took off his hat, revealing morphing black fog, which formed into a jester hat and a dark face.

"I don't want people to squeal, that wouldn't be good would it?" he said. The woman was face to face with the banned outcast Fooligan. He quickly held his arms up and grabbed her arms. She started screaming in pain as fire and smog poured out of Fooligan's hands. This would burn anything in an instant, but Fooligan was holding back. It made them suffer. Soon he let go and let her fall to the ground. He then lit the rest of the store on fire, a dark, black fire. He quickly ran and grabbed as much paint as he could, and then ran out. He could run incredibly fast, even when carrying buckets of paint. He quickly ran down an open sewer drain. Now the rain would flood the sewer, which was bad. He quickly took a man hole cover he found and threw it on top of the sewer. Now it wouldn't flood, but now he couldn't hear the screams from the people. He lit a torch, revealing his hideaway. There were canveses upon canveses around him. Each one painted for one specific person. He set the paint down and walked over to a canvas.

"Let's see how this is coming along..." he said to himself. He took a canvas and threw it into a very deep bucket of black paint. This wasn't any ordinary paint however. It was a dark substance, which could do whatever Fooligan wants. He pulled the canvas out, and saw two people, one a female, one a male. They were holding a picture of two figures.

"They found my clue, perfect." he chuckled. "But they more care about who's on the painting than how it was made. I spent a lot of time on that. Now, let's paint another one, shall we? They found that in that girl's house, maybe we should..."

He took out some red paint and started drawing aimless blotches. He then grabbed some black paint and splattered it on the painting. Soon, the colors all melded together and started swirling. The black paint soon formed the outline of a house, and the red symbolized the fire around it.

"Not my best, but good enough. Nice try at it though." he said to himself. He always talked to himself in his hideaway. He took the canvas and moved the manhole cover out of the way. He quickly ran out and shapeshifted into a mailman, well, maildemon. He ran fast to the Castle of The Order. When he got there, he quickly went to a guard and gave him the picture. Of course, the guard didn't take a look at it, he just nodded and went up the steps.

"Now then, let's fire it up."
Writer, Musician, and Time Person Of The Year 2006.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!