Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Altholo, the Dark City - (IC, CURRENTLY ACCEPTING)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Altholo, the Dark City - (IC, CURRENTLY ACCEPTING)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:08 am

Lieto visibly started at the human girl fainting. "Oh, is she new here?"
"Have you been paying attention at all?" asked Matthew curiously.
"Not a bit, Matty. Anyhoo, buddies, I do feel the eyes of a scout on my back so let us be off," remarked Lieto, stepping torward the group and dragging an emotionless Matthew behind him. Matthew pulled himself free and grabbed the back of Lieto's suit as Lieto grabbed Alex and Blythe by the arm. "Hold still now, don't pull free." With the whoosh of air filling a formerly filled space, the four of them sank through the ground.

sploosh

Matthew pulled himself up, coughing up filthy water. Alex had hit the ground holding the unconscious Blythe, most of her fortunately above the water. Matthew asked, "Lieto, was that really necessary?"
"Of course Matty, there was a nasty scout nearby. Otherwise you'd all be caught. Er, Matty shouldn't you fix that girl's knee?" Matthew blinked. "I forgot." He took a step forward and kneeled down next to Blythe, placing one hand on her injured knee. Matthew closed his eyes and concentrated, and slowly the gash in Blythe's knee started to pull itself together. Bonds of skin grew across the quickly closing gap, the muscles extending thin strands of tissue toward each other. After a few more seconds of concentration, all that was left of Blythe's knee was a shallow scrape. "It's a good thing she didn't see that, otherwise she'd have a bloody heart attack." said Matthew in a rare joke as he slowly got up, bracing himself against the wall. Lieto frowned and said, "Healing does still take a bit out of you then, Matty?"
"More than a bit, but I'll be fine. Alex, while I'm sure you object to being dropped in sewage, I trust Lieto. If he said there was a scout nearby, I believe him. Lieto may act somewhat randomly, but he's also efficient." Matthew still didn't have much hope that fireballs wouldn't be whooshing around soon, but he had done his best to assure Alex. Not noticing the air heating up or his skin melting, he continued. "Now, uh, how are we going to transport the girl?"
Please take a look at my new roleplay, set in the supernatural Western world of Deadlands:
Deadlands: The Twisting Maze"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 am

J'aret

J'aret hissed as the Demon and humans seemed to melt into the ground. Just great, not only had this day gotten far more annoyinng, but the human who should have been the easiest to keep under his finger had now dissapeared. The rain had slowed to light spray and J'aret could now use his power's to their full potential. Making a small fire ball in the palm of his hand, J'aret followed that strange girl, Michino, she had said her name was, down the ally. J'aret remembered her leaving the invelent humans after she had offered them help. She seemed to be just as indesposeble as they were if she was stupid enough to offer them help. However, she could hold information of the human girl's whereabouts, and that held value to him. He didn't need Claire yelling at him yet again for losing the human girl to a low level Demon and two humans.

Appearing down the ally behind the woman, J'aret growled, "You, human sympathizer, tell me where the human girl is and I might not blow your head off."

This was true, he might not blow the womans head off, but he made no promises.
Don't ask me for the time, I never have it

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 am

Alex was impressed with Liā€™s abilities, sinking through the ground was one he hadnā€™t seen yet and it highlighted the fact that the demon must be quite powerful. At least he was impressed until he realised that he was ankle deep in sewage, a large groan emerged from his mouth and he cursed whatever gods that existed for putting him in this here. But it was a suitable trade off for relative safety, he was still thinking of the pros and cons of the situation when it happened.

Alex saw them, Mattyā€™s powers. He healed Blytheā€™s knee with just a touch and apparently a lot of energy. After doing that he voiced a problem he hadnā€™t thought off yet, how were they to move the still unconscious Blythe.

ā€œWell I think Iā€™ll carry her unless you guys can do something with your powers that can help...ā€ he let his voice trail off and ten waited for Li and Mattyā€™s answer.

thegraykid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Lieto shrugged. "I would carry her, but if she wakes up in a demon's arms I figure she would object. Hehehe." Matthew shrugged again. "I don't have that much physical stren-"
"Yeah, Matthew here is kind of a wimp when it comes to heavy lifting.
"That something of an exaggeration, but the truth is close enough. Alex, I guess you'll have to carry her."

After a few minutes trek through the sewers, guided by Lieto, they came to an apparent dead end. Matthew glared at Lieto. "Are you lost again?" Lieto looked indignant. "Matty! How could you accuse me of such things! You simply have to open a hole in the wall right..." Lieto pointed to an apparently completely solid wall, "there!" Matthew nodded. "Alright then," he said while stepping toward the blank wall. Matthew placed two fingers against the bottom, bringing them upwards in a straight line before curving back down to make a door shape. Wherever Matthew touched, a faint white line appeared. Matthew closed his eyes again and pressed both hands inside the white lines. White energy flared outward, perpendicular to the door shape in the wall. Lieto leaned in and apparently effortlessly pushed the chunk taken out of the stone outwards, leaving a door shaped opening in the wall which Lieto stepped through.

Matthew turned around to look at Alex, mumbling, "You're not really that surprised anymore, are you?" before stepping through the opening.

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Fooligan snarled at Vincent's comment.

"Lamentations smamatations, like I care." he yelled down the tunnel. He looked at some of the other pictures that Lilly had made. Most of them were landscapes, the only ones featuring a human being were ones of Vincent and herself. He scoffed at these paintings.

"Lovebirds. Oh how I hate them." he said and burned the picture. He then heard some talking down a different sewer tunnel.

"I've heard that voice," he said quietly, listening to the talking.

"...she wakes up in a demon's arms I figure she would object..."

Fooligan thought for a bit.

"Lieto? Lieto Bagnare?" he said to himself. "Ha, I haven't seen him since I was 'banished'. But I hope they know they're in MY sewer."

He morphed into a rat and ran down a tunnel, well, more like slid down a tunnel. He landed right near them. There was Lieto, but who were those other people? But by the looks of them, humans. Even in his rat form, he scoffed. Dirty humans, polluting our city he thought to himself. He ran to the people, hiding in some rocks. He watched the people walk through a newly formed door in a wall. After they all proceeded through the door, he morphed back to his regular form.

"Well then," he said quietly. "They're about to get a little suprise."

He stood in the doorway and stared at them. He held two spheres of dark fire in his hands.

"Lo, trespassers, chew on this." he said and threw a barrage of fire at them, specifically aiming for the passed out human. He morphed into a bat and flew back up the tunnel, leaving the trespassers with the dark fire, which would most likely be igniting the gasoline that leaked into the sewer.
Writer, Musician, and Time Person Of The Year 2006.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Vincent D'Nozo walked for some time down the long, twisting tunnel. He wasn't sure how long he had been down there. His pocket watch had been broken during the fall. The dark elf sighed resignedly as he reached into his pocket, pulling out his cell phone. The light it gave off hurt his eyes momentarily, but once his eyes adjusted again, he growled and shoved it back into his pocket.

"No signal," he grumbled irritably. "What a surprise. Now I couldn't call Claire and Jasper even if I wanted to. Great ..."

Vincent's stomach gurgled noisily. He was getting hungry, and he had long since finished the last of his coffee.

"I wonder if Fooligan is going to come down here," he thought aloud as he continued walking.
Drop your shield!

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Matthew didn't quite know what to think when the jester stepped into the open doorway and chucked fire at them. Matthew stepped backwards before realizing that the flame was headed for the girl. Matthew slammed his hands into the ground, ignorant of the fact that he had plunged his forearms into sewage. A bright white flash sprung up in front of Blythe, followed by the ground itself rising up and stopping the fire, which dripped down and ignited part of the water, the fire slowly spreading outward. Matthew made to move away from the flame, but fell to his knees from lack of energy.

Lieto's immediate response to Fooligan appearing was to wave in a show of good humor. "Fooligan! You're still clattering about, eh? How won...der...ful?" Lieto blinked in surprise as fire rushed toward them, hit a solid concrete wall Lieto was sure had not been there before, and ignited the ground. Lieto yelled out, "What do you mean, trespassers? This is PUBLIC PROPERTY!" Before Lieto could fly after Fooligan, he noticed that Matthew had collapsed to his knees. Hmm, now I have to save the humans before chasing after that rascal Fooligan. What a boring situation. Lieto's body turned back into black liquid, expanding outwards and forming musculature, until Lieto was a circus strongman, still wearing the white mask.. Lieto grabbed Alex by the collar, snatching Blythe out of his hands. Lieto threw Alex over his shoulder, holding Blythe around the waist with one arm. Lieto closed the distance to Matthew and threw him over his other shoulder.

Matthew turned toward Lieto. "This isn't really necessary-" he tried to say before the flame caught a large collection of gasoline and ignited just behind him. "Just get us out of here." Lieto smiled to himself and turned a corner, jumping upwards and grabbing a ladder leading up to a manhole. Lieto climbed the ladder slowly, as he was using only one hand, and braced himself with his legs while he pushed the manhole out of the way. Lieto unceremoniously dumped Alex, Blythe, and Matthew onto the surface before climbing out himself, back in his normal shape.

Matthew gasped and slid the manhole back into place right before a small flame flickered up from the small hole in the center. He got up slowly, wiping the grime from his clothes as best as he could, his eye noticing the street sign for 'Lerzyk Street' with a sigh of relief. Matthew thought for a moment before coming up with one word. "Well."

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 pm

What happened Vincent? Claire and Jasper thought together.

They had looked into the antique shop, but were unsuccessful, the owner was gone for the day. They had been walking around for a few minutes before they heard Vincent's distress.

They stood under a street light, the pale white light made their skin glisten.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saleen06 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm

"You, human sympathizer, tell me where the human girl is and I might not blow your head off."

Michico stopped for a moment then turned around to see the scout and smiled," Whats wrong? Is the little girl making it had to do your job?" Her voice was very mocking. Michico strode pass the scout and over to where the humans were, then still on her guard she turned her back to the scout and bent down to touch the ground. "Lieto is a demon that can become intangible and since there is no trace of them It's safe to assume your human girl went down." Michico stood up and turned around all in one motion and smiled again," Don't make a habit of asking for help...it really doesn't look good on you." She dusted her hands off and crossed her arms as she thought for a moment, it was silence for a few seconds before she continued," Well I don't know about you but my curiosity is getting the better of me." Michico walked a few feet to the right and found a sewage cap in the street and opened it up and looked at the scout.
XOXO

Saleen06
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Alex was just about to throw a fireball of his own to negate Fooliganā€™s one but Matty was one step ahead of him, and in a move that would gain Alexā€™s trust forever Matty brought forth a flash of light that blinded him for a moment but protected Blythe and him. From Li and Folliganā€™s discussion it seemed that they had know each other before this, thoughts of that Li might be a traitor were only cemented by the demons next actions.

Before Alex realised it he was on he found himself being carried up a ladder and then out of a manhole, and then just as they reached the surface he fell with a painful bump onto non sewage infested ground. He almost immediately stood up to complain but a sight ceased all thoughts of treachery. It was a sign that bore the words ā€˜lerzyk streetā€™. ā€œI think we should go inside the safe place you were talking about now Matty.ā€ Alex said as he knelt down to carry Blytheā€™s stationary body.

thegraykid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:46 pm

"Fifty-nine bottles of beer on the wall," Vincent sang loudly to pass the time as he walked, "Fifty-nine bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around, Fifty-eight bottles of ... hello, what's this?"

Vincent's attention had been grabbed a side tunnel, and throwing caution to the wind he raced down the upward sloping tunnel. The tunnel was steep but short, and he soon breathed a sigh of relief as he squinted in the welcome glare of daylight. He let out a cry of delight as he stepped onto paved stone once again. He quickly realized that it was not sunlight he had been squinting in, but rather bright halogen ceiling lamps.

Vincent D'Nozo, through sheer dumb luck, had escaped the underground tunnel and made it into a New York subway station.

"A long way from home," he commented as he dusted himself off, "but distance is strange in Altholo. Ah well."

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:01 am

Blythe

Blythe moaned lightly as she started to come round from her dreamtime state. If finding herself sprawled out on the rocky ground hadn't been a surprise, then finding herself covered in sewrage water from head to toe and more mud certainly made her cry out in disgust. "Why... why am I covered in horrible smelling water and mud?!" she cried out, her voice cracking and groggy sounding. As she went to try and sit up, she found her body was stiff and hurting all over, but her knee was in no more pain, in fact, she found that the deep gash had completely dissapeared. Notticing Alex approach her, ovbiously to help her up, or to carry her, Blythe asked "Why does it feel like I've been hit by a train over and over again?"

Her face felt as if it were melting off and although she was covered in water, Blythe itched to take her heavy jacket off from her high temperature. She was still burning up and sneezed, "Ugh, gross," she muttered. Screw the bath, she needed some heavy pain killers from the headache she had and the way her body felt as if she had been dropped down a sewage tunnel. On second thought, she thought disdainfully, that would make a lot of sense....

Finding that that man, Matthew, and the Demon Leito were still around Blythe sighed. Atleast they hadn't just left her where she fainted. Blythe was still dizzy and lightheaded, but found she could probably walk on her own. "So," she smiled as she tried to stand up, "Who do I thank for patching up my knee and carrying my fat ass around?"

---------------------------

J'aret

J'aret glared at her statement. Beside's the point of her knowing he was a scout, she was actually mocking him. Scoffing, her growled darkly,"It's the dirty human's she is with that are making my patience run thin."

Letting the woman stride passed him with no troubles, J'aret kept her in his direct line of vision. Watching her bend down to touch the ground, J'aret rolled his eyes at the way she treated him with such casualty. Of course J'aret knew who Leito was, he just didn't know the extend of his power's abilities. After Michiro made her second comment, J'aret let out a full hardy and dark laugh. "I don't ask for help, and if I do, I wouldn't ask someone like you. But if you know where to find this annoying brat, then you could be useful after all."

Following Michino, J'aret stopped a couple of feet behind her, waiting for her to jump down first. "If you are leading me on a wild goose chase girl, I will kill you."

Making his cold red eyes seem imposing towards the ovbiously younger female infront of him, J'aret sighed impatiently. It wasn't enough that Claire D'len, the lead Scout and his superior was atleast ninety-something year's younger then him, this girl who couldn't have been much older was now giving him lip. It seemed he was losing his touch and if Satan was his witness, he would fix this humiliating mishap once and for all when Claire was out of the way.

See this Claire, now that strange Demon Leito is with the humans, how the hell are you going to fix this little problem oh Mighty One? he mocked with a hidden smile. "Where the living hell are you anyway?" he whispered, wondering if she could hear him from where ever the Demoness was wondering. God know's she cannot do anything without that Brother of her's by her side... so maybe they are together, eh Jasper?

"Are we leaving?" He asked Michiro, growing annoyed with his inner thoughts.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Lieto, having changed back to his preferred shape, smiled down at Blythe. "Well, Matthew healed your knee, and Alex carried you through the, er, sewers. In case you were wondering, there is a very very good reason why you were carried through the sewers...hehehe." Lieto walked forward to a door in the side of the wall. "I welcome you all to me and Matthew's humble abode, one story, two bathrooms, two bedrooms, all somewhat cramped into one small space. Ahwell, you get what you pay for, not that I actually paid anything for this, hurhurhur." With that, Lieto opened the door. The living area definitely wasn't high style. A large central room with one table, two somewhat dirty couches, two dingy lamps and what appeared to be a shortwave radio on the table. Two bathrooms(only one of which had a shower) were to the right, and the small kitchen was to the left. "Tada! Living space! No hot water, I'm afraid, but that's the only downside except for the fact that we haven't suitably cleaned this place in a WHOLE MONTH!"

Matthew just rolled his eyes at Lieto's exuberance. He sat down next to Blythe. "By the way, I never actually got your name. I'm Matthew Chancellor."

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saleen06 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:45 pm

"If you are leading me on a wild goose chase girl, I will kill you."He said in a very threatening tone.

Michico laughed and said," Just try to keep up." Then she jumped down into the sewer. It was dark cold and wet and she didn't like it one bit.

"Are we leaving?" he said from above.

Michico didn't bother commenting on that so she started to walk down the sewer staying close to the walls but not close enough to touch it.As she walked along the side she kicked a rock and almost tripped causing her to lean on the wall witch so happen to be a door. After gaining her balance again she gave a small laugh at herself and said," Ah, here it is." She gave the door a push and as it opened it revealed a huge flame that would have burned anyone else in the door way but because she was on guard the flame went around her. After the flame was fed some air it crawled back in the door. Michico found the path that was taken by the human in order to get out and followed it," Looks like there was a party we missed..."

As she continued to walk she found the manhole that led to lerzyk street,"This is where that cat took them, lerzyk street..." Michico drew her hands out as if she were a girl from The Price is Right game show, showing him his prize. The ladder was hardly a prize but she insisted he go up first by stepping aside.

Saleen06
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Alex glanced around the place; it was certainly better furbished than most of the houses that he had stayed in. He sat down onto one of the couches that no one was sitting on and then waved his hand as dust from it gathered around him. A group shivers ran along his body, it seemed that the rain had taken its toll on him. He was resigned to the fate of staying cold for a moment and then he remembered a key thing about himself, he could create fire. Times like these happened a lot. Times that he stopped thinking of himself, times that he stopped thinking of what he was.

Alex stopped thinking negatively and then started thinking of fire. He put his hands together and as his hands expanded outwards a large soccer ball sized fireball appeared in front of him. It sat around an armā€™s length in front of him above the ground, and he began to warm his hands on it.

thegraykid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Blythe

Blythe didn't care how long they hadn't cleaned for, it was a house and where there was a house, there was a bath and a bed! Notticing Matthew sit next to her, Blythe tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Uh, well pleased to meet ya Matthew Chancellor, I'm Blythe Cross," she pushed herself up from the ground and looked inside the apartment sized home, "And this isn't so bad, I mean... Jesus I'm cleaning after I get a bath and some sleep-" she cut herself off, realising she was no longer at home and that Matthew and Leito probably wouldn't like her just taking a bath and sleeping where she pleased; let alone cleaning up. "Oh, and thank's for healing my knee, I really hate blood, especially my own."

Poking out her hand to help Matthew up off of the ground, Blythe lifted the corner of her mouth up into a small embarrased smile. "So, can you show me where the bathroom is please, I really don't wanna go around smelling like a garbage bag."

-----------------

J'aret

J'aret jumped down after her, mumbling something about her being an 'invilent girl,' and followed along with a good amount of distance between them. Notticing the destruction, J'aret growled lowly to himself. Just freaking great, the girl had power's and if she was dead, he wouldn't exactly be getting a welcome home party for his services. Eyeing Michiro carefully, J'aret made a small fire ball in the palm of his hand from the condensed humidity in the sewage water.

"That's if they got out alive...." he muttered when Michiro showed him the door. Notticing that Michiro had stopped and was ovbiously showing him the exit the girl had taken, J'aret shoved passed her to climp up the ladder. As he climbed the ladder, he found he had no patience left and used the fire ball he had in his palm to blow the top off the manhole, leaving light to flow down and into the tunnel. Climbing with more of a fury, he reached the top and looked back to make sure Michiro was following and wasn't going to run away.

"Get up here now girl."

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 am

It did not take Vincent D'Nozo long to return to Altholo. After all, when one has been jumping to and from that city as long as he had, it was really no surprise. Upon arriving in Altholo, the dark elf immediately bought another cup of coffee from the local shop, which was owned by an irritating gnome named Jan Jansen. The coffee was cheap, and fairly strong, though Vincent disliked the turnip-flavored aftertaste. He went back to his house, a large three story building, and changed out of his ruined suit. Not wanting to risk dirtying another one of his dry-clean only suits should he encounter Fooligan again, Vincent pulled on a heavy black turtleneck sweater, a black leather biker jacket, dark blue jeans, and sensible grey tennis shoes. He then retrieved from his vault another handgun and a Russian semi-auto shotgun. Lastly, he grabbed his family heirloom: a masterfully crafted rapier, enchanted by ancient magics long since forgotten. Now fully geared up, Vincent D'Nozo was ready.

As the dark elf headed out to his garage to get his car, he was stopped by his housemaid Lana.

"Where are you going?" she asked, obviously concerned.

"To pick a fight," he answered with a grin.

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saleen06 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:32 pm

"That's if they got out alive...."

" Well of course they did, Lieto had way to much interest in the humans to let them die..."Michico said in a tone that suggested it was quite obvious.As the scout shoved past her she took a few steps back to recoil thinking she clearly did not give him enough room to get up the ladder by stepping back.If he did it on purpose she knew he was being immature and had very little manners but on the other hand if he didn't mean to shove past her he was clumsy but she didn't believe he was clumsy for one minute. That is what told her he was very ungrateful for her help, that he did in fact ask for when he asked her where the girl was.

Michico rolled her eyes as she waited for him to climb up the ladder."Get up here now girl."He said as he reached the top.

Michico climbed up the manhole and stood up about five feet in front of the scout on her guard and said," The name is Me-chi-co get it right. And my service ends here, so your on your own."Michico put a hand on her hip and stared at him," And don't ask me to do your job for you." This situation was now losing Michico's interest and fast.

(SOMEBODY POST!!!)

Saleen06
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 pm

J'Ɣret

The girl seemed to find it plausible to speak her name again, when in fact Jā€™aret had heard it the first time; he just didnā€™t give a damn about her name. Looking around at his surroundings, Jā€™aret felt around for the humanā€™s aura. This was getting to be a very annoying mission. Getting thoroughly irritated with the womanā€™s constant jabbering next to him, Jā€™aret formed a ball of condensed fire in the palm of his hand.

ā€œYouā€™re a disposable nuisance,ā€ he sneered, ā€œand seeing as how I do not know who you are, and have never heard of you, you need to be taken care of before I complete the remainder of my mission. You may have helped, some, but your constant irritating voice is starting to give me a headache.ā€

Turning around so he was facing the girl, Jā€™aret let out a small fire ball, the ball heading directly for the girls head. The strength of the ball would have blown anyoneā€™s head off. But Jā€™aret was being cautious and didnā€™t know what the girl was capable of. Taking a step back, he took a jump, and landed directly onto a roof behind him. ā€œIā€™ve found the nuisance human Iā€™m looking for,ā€ he muttered to himself, ā€œkeeping that other one around might come back and bite me in the ass if I donā€™t get rid of her now.ā€

Jā€™aret, for the moment, let his guard down and didnā€™t wait to see if the girl had been disposed of or not. While his head was turned, staring out in the direction he sensed the girl, he didnā€™t even glance, thinking that Michico couldnā€™t possibly have survived that direct hit. Somehow, Jā€™aret would have to stop underestimating his opponents.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saleen06 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:33 am

Then fire ball came at Mechico faster then she had expected but in any case magic failed to work on her, the fire ball simply flew right past her unable to hit her. She looked back at the scout with a surprised expression on her face as he jumped away. She quickly dusted herself off and saw that he had let his guard down briefly on the roof so she jumped up on the roof and kept a good distance away from him and said," Now that was not nice."

Mechico was no fool she was not about to fight him, she would avoid a fight if she can mainly because all her abilities were defensive and none offensive.But if it came down to it hand to hand was something she was rather good at." And for your misconduct you should be punished." Mechico now had a plan but she was not about to act just yet, like any good hunter she would have the patience.

Saleen06
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!