Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Epic (IC Open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Epic (IC Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 am

(Please post OCC here Epic ooc before joining. )

I have to get out.... I have to get out! she thought as she ran back into her room and grabbed her weapons and armor. She pulled everything on quickly and jumped out of the window. She flew into the horizon and never looked back.

Two years later...

She stirred in her sleep. Something, or someone was trying to tap into her dreams and manipulate her. She had learned as a very young girl how to stop this, but it always drained her. Always. She opened her eyes and looked at the man laying next to her. She had seduced him and slipped a sleeping tonic into his drink. She needed to rest and had no desire to play with a human, no matter how attractive he was. She sat up and her hair fell down to her hips, cloaking her completely. She stood and grabbed her clothing. She wore her elf silk, dragon metal and demon bone armor.

After kissing the handsome man goodbye she walked out into the night. This was the first time in weeks that she would roam the night. She avoided it like the plague. She took off in a sprint and leaped into the air. She loved to fly, it relaxed her nerves and soothed her anxieties. The night was clear and the sun was going to rise in a few hours. She held her swords in each hand and started flying through the trees. Dew she thought, tasty.

She noticed something in the distance. A woman. Strange she thought at this time of night? it is almost sunrise. She swooped down a few feet behind her and watched her. Who the hell is this woman, is she after me? She has to be, why else would she be yard away from the house?

She jumped out from behind the tree and lunged at the woman, knocking her down. Then she got a good look at her "Ah!!!!" She shouted with happiness, "Where have you been? I've missed you so much!" She laughed and hugged Angela.
Last edited by AlexandriaClaire on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Epic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:19 am

What da hell is this Angela thought as her whole body got heavy and headed for the ground. She managed to place her hands infront of her and landed on them but still hitting her head with them. She managed to get up and dust her white cloak. The voice,it sounded familiar. The voice of a loved one and a friend. She rubed her eyes to get her vision back to normal and then lifted her palm to make a small light appear. It was a woman, and it was her. Alexandria daughter of Del Val. Her closest friend she would ever have.

"Alexandria? But what are you doing here ? Last time we met you told me you never walked under the light of moon and here you are" she responded by returning the hug. She missed this. Hugging her and feeling safe or atleast loved. The feeling of the silky hair and her smooth skin. She fealt like she was gona cry. " Tell me, are you still running or hiding from them" she asked.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:36 am

"I wouldn't say running, or hiding for that matter. More like avoiding at all costs" she sat next to her friend after they had exchanged hugs. "I was sleeping and felt someone probing my mind. So I woke up and flied around for a little bit, trying to clear my head." She stood up and pulled Angela up with her. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in what? a year now? You look as beautiful as ever!" She gripped her sword, someone was coming and she needed to be prepared. "You haven't been in touch with my father have you? I mean, he hasn't been in contact with you?" She looked to her right. Someone was coming and they would be there soon.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:31 am

*going to go ahead and throw Alphonse into the mix, he'll in another part of the land, so now those yet to join can start in two areas*

Dark plumes of rolling black smoke rose like massive bent pillers into the sky, staining the glorious morning with oily vapor. The Garrisoned town of Menstbory had topple overnight..The Warlord remembered well the boasts of the commander and laughed, what a fool, thinking that he could hold out weeks against him and his mighty hours, now the arrogant man would watch his boastful words rise to heaven with the smoke of his garrisoned fort.

A massive black charger stood across the large clear river, watching the fortified town crumble and burn. Behind him, his assembled army, weary from battle through the night, their armour dingy, their weapons stained with blood, but they're eyes reflected the joy of victory. The Warlord himself watched for a while longer before turning his charger to face the assembled group. Before him knelt the remnants of the towns defense, deafeted and fearing for their lives. The Warlord slid down from his horse, his armour clanking loudly as he hit the soft, giving soil, leaving deep footprints. Each step footstep clattered as he approached the group of fifty or so men, stopping just out of arms reach of the first row. A gauntleted hand reached for the skull shaped helm on his head and removed it slowly, revealing the hazel and yellow eyes of the General, aloung with his brown red hair, a intricate mark lay on his brow, a clue as to the mighty magics that he weilded. The Lord turned and pointed to the town in flames " Look now." he cried in a loud voice " See how it burns, the fortress that you men fought to hard to protect, that you're comrades died for. See now you're home that in a hours time will be nothing more then ash on the wind." he proclaimed, walking from one end of the line to the other " Your's is a grim circumstance, but one that many of my own men not so long ago faced. I offer to you now, the same that I offered them, a chance for a new life in a mighty empire !" he said, raising his hand " Already, the lands on this end of the river has fallen to me, they all belong to Ceron. I offer you now a chance to fight for me, a chance for new homes in fertile lands, for Glory and honor on a field of red blood and fire. I give you my word, that once this land has fallen, that each and every one of you will have free reign to wherever you may, that each will have a plot of land wherever they chose to settle, that each and every one of you're names will be remembered in history as long as the world lasts, This I promise" he said, looking at the men for one moment " What say you all ?" he asked, looking from man to man.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 am

Zerlina did not sleep. She waited. She lurked in the dead of night, causing destruction at the flit of her fingertips, giving misery to people she'd never see again, who'd never get the opportunity to ask her what it was that would break their particular curse. (The storybooks were wrong in saying that true love would fix any cursed one up good as new--with Zerlina, love would more often kill the victim, and a blood sacrifice would break the curse.)

This morning, as she wandered aimlessly around the land looking for fresh meat, her hood down so that her glowing, sinister yellow eyes were barely concealed, she came across the site of a battleground, a victory for one side, loss for the other, as so many struggles in life were. There always had to be a loser. Here, it seemed like the losers were numerous, the victor proud and commanding. She watched off to the side, just barely inside the warlord's line of vision, and waited for an opportunity to congratulate him. Even though she was a misanthropist in general, she could still complement a man on a job well done if it suited her.
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm

"No your I haven't seen your father, but I have seen his servants out at night walking around some of the villages and places I go. Maybe they think that you are with me or something" she said as they were on the ground. And then she felt it. The presence of something coming their way. "So you feel it too hu" she said as she got up with her grabbing her sword to check it was still there. On the other hand she had her staff, she used it to fight. The only times she used her sword was when the fight got difficult.

"So what do you think it is? Human?" she said as she looked Alexandria in the eye. If it was her fathers servants all they would be able to do is fight and hope to win, but the sun was going to rise soon so it couldnt have been them. So what was it.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm

"Shh..." she pressed her index finger to her mouth. She looked at Angela and motioned her to go left and she would go right. She walked to the right, lower her head and putting her swords under a bush. She shifted. Her pale skin turned into smooth black hair. She stalked the sound. Trying to figure out who or what it was.

I can smell the blood. Why couldn't I smell it before? It is laced with suffering and failure.

She stopped in her tracks. There was a woman watching a group of people. She was wearing a cloak, but had the hood down. Her eyes were bright and evil.

What is she doing?

She began to walk closer, making sure she didn't make any noise.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 pm

At the slightest hint of motion, Zerlina whipped around to face whatever had just moved in her periphs. The warlord could wait until she knew what else was lurking in her midst--she didn't like to share the lurking grounds and the prey.

Peering into the distance, she lowered her hood so that she could better see what was in front of her. The glamour spell she'd put on herself today was weak, so that, while she still looked more human than monstrous, her skin was sickly pale, her sharp, glinting eyes shadowed with bruise-like dark circles.

Upon seeing what had caused the disturbance, her red-red lips, bloodstained from the night before, cracked into a smile. She saw a woman with a sword and staff, and some sort of animal--too big to be a wolf. Well, she'd have to deal with the competition swiftly, now wouldn't she?

She walked with deliberated, graceful steps toward them, then, when she was within earshot, hissed a whispering, "Why, hello there..."

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snaka on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Shivver ran swiftly and without stopping. He could feel the soldiers breath down the back of his neck, and he just wanted to get away so badly...
Away from the rigourous training that never went anywhere, away from the King's angry demands... Tears started to form in Shivver's eyes, but he instantly wiped them away. He knew he had to do this with a brave face. Running down the cities streets, he began to scan the sides for exits. Looking left and right, he found none... In desperation he launched himself forward even faster, but the soldier chasing behind him did the same.
"Shivver, you have to come back! You aren't an adult yet, and you still can't properly defend yourself!" The soldier uttered desperately, trying to get the kingdom's only hope back. Shivver roared in anger and executed a perfect roll to the side, so that the soldier who was pursuing him ran straight past. The soldier quickly stopped, and started to walk back, panting for breath. Shivver walked up to the man, his face a bright angry red. Taking his fist, he punched the soldier in the face, and a great crack echoed throughout the empty streets. Shivver smiled, and congratulated himself for sticking up for himself. Unfortunately, Shivver suddenly realised that he was somewhat of a weakling, and the soldier he had just punched had massive muscles. The blow hadn't even hurt the man. Shivver took flight once more, with the dazed soldier pursuing. They ran on through the night, out of the city walls, a silent endurance test between the two. Eventually, Shivver lost all energy and collapsed, resting near a tree. The soldier folded his arms.
"I am not a child anymore." Shivver muttered.
"Yes, but-" The desperate Soldier stammered. Shivver stood up, and felt an anger pulsating within him. He felt an incredible urge to say two words. So he did.
"Foryn Sunder!" The words came out and Shivver almost felt them leap off of his tongue. The ground beneath the soldier glowed a bright white, before a block of ice extended from it, and covered his feet. The poor soldier struggled to move, but couldn't go anywhere with frozen feet. Shivver walked away, looking at his new surroundings. He hadn't really been paying much attention to where he was when he was running, but now he could see a lone tree. And next to it... three people! Realising he was lost, and that there was probably nowhere to run, he looked at the three, trying not to be seen.
Boo.

Snaka
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:04 pm

"Hello back." Alexandria growled. She was still in her animal form. This protected her from most magic and she smelled nothing but magic from the woman. "I am Alex, may I ask who you are?" She circled the woman, slowly. She would not turn her back to her.If she needed to shift back she would, the bush that concealed her weapons was only a few yards away.

She felt the cool earth beneath her. Extending her claws into the earth to feel it shift willingly below her. It yielded willingly to her movements, never cracking, just bending.

The wind blew and she smelled the battle. The blood, the depression, the failure, the excitement, the conquest. She also smelled power, the man in charge wasn't far away. Only a mile or so from where she stood.

But there was someone else closer. Angela, there is someone else here, other than the woman A boy, young and scarred.
Last edited by AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snaka on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Looking closer, Shivver could see one of them was some sort of giant animal. He spyed a bush that he might be able to hide in. Creeping round slowly, he nearly gaspedout loud when a strong wind hit his face. Crouching and creeping slowly around towards the bush, he noticed it was quite big and he would probably be able to fit into it. Making very little noise at all, he managed to squirm into the bush with hardly any noise. He stared in horror as he found numerous weapons stored within the bush, and could also clearly see their feet. Why he got himself into this situation he didnt know, but decided it would be better to stay put as opposed to making a break for it.

Snaka
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:30 pm

"Do not touch my weapons!" She barked at the young boy. He was sitting behind the bush she hid her weapons in. "Come out... I know you are there" she barked again at him while keeping her eyes on the woman. A low grawl crawled up her throat, she didn't like people touching her things, especially her dragon metal swords. They were very rare and very important to her. They are part of what keeps her protected from the dragons who look for her during the day.

"I said come out boy!"

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snaka on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Shivver jumped in surprise. Slowly, he stood up, remembering those magic words he had uttered earlier that could possible save his life. He was quite scared, for he didn't know what could happen to him, so he quickly scanned around for any escape routes. There were quite alot. Getting ready to break for it, he quickly selected one he might want to use. "Oh- uh, uh... sorry, I um, uh.. got sorta lost..." Shivver smiled nervously and rubbed his hand on the back of his head. "Oh.. uh.. anyway, I...gotta go..." Shivver Pelted away in his chosen escape route, caring not whether they caught him. He jumped over the bush, and sidestepped round the creature that was talking to him. He then quickly flew off in another direction, hoping he would not be pursued.

Snaka
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Tyrael made his way across the lawn of the court yard. Despite him being in full armor, not one heard a whisper as he strode across the court yards, passed unsuspecting guards and through the guard check points of the Vampire Kings castle defenses without notice. When he got to the Large 12ft tall oak front door, a soldier happen to be walking out at that very moment, Tyrael's appearance suddenly went slightly translucent, then completely transparent. The guard simply walked on by without noticing, however before he shut the door, Tyrael slipped inside, quickly scanned his surroundings, then watched as the guard closed the door behind him, before finally phasing back into the visual spectrum. He continued on through the inner workings of the castle to the Kings Quarters, finding no one but old memories flooding back into his mind.......

180 years ago, Tyrael set out on a quest. One that is usually reserved for the most seasoned of war veterans. Even then, the only few that would be sent on such a quest were the sorts of legends and myths. 'The Vampire King must think a lot of me...' Tyrael used to think before he realized exactly what went through the Vampire King's mind when Tyrael presented his mothers head as a sign of loyalty: 'This young man, will stop at nothing to quench his revenge for his parents.' Unfortunately, for Tyrael, the King was right.

The first step in the journey to the Demon Kingdom was to travel through the Withering Dunes. A desert that expands for nearly 10,000 miles in each direction. Only navigable by a demon compass, carried by those who lead demonic Legions, which comes in the form of a small, fleshy membrane(which is attached to a string and used as a sort of magnetic pendulum. When held by the string, the small membrane would lean toward the direction of the Demon Kingdom. ), that is attracted to strong demonic emanations only created by the heart of the Demonic kingdom. At first, the desert seemed to wear on his body. But years of traversing the Desert, back and forth, leading forces of undead to destroy entire towns forged his body into a machine that could walk the circumference of desert a million times over.

"The Withering Dunes."

His mind came back to him....he was in the Kings chambers...and heard footsteps. Quickly shifting out of the visual spectrum again he saw the King pause at the door...Tyrael had left it ajar...." Guards, clear my chambers..." two guards, armored to the hilt walked into the room, Tyrael backed away toward the center of the room, a few tense moments flew by as the guards nearly ran into him as they crossed the room, but they soon reported no one was in the chambers, who ever had entered were gone now. The guards exited the room as the King entered. The king, still slightly suspicious to Tyrael's eyes looked directly at him...for the first time in 400 years, Tyrael experienced fear...

"You are exceptionally skilled young man, but not to my eyes." As he drew a Jagged looking sword from its hilt and pointed it at Tyrael's neck. Tyrael lifted his gantlet covered hands at the same time as he shifted back into visual spectrum.

" Wir kämpfen zusammen wir sterben zusammen." Tyrael recited the Vampiric Legions Commander oath.( 'We fight together, we die together.') The Kings eyes narrowed into the darkness underneath the hood...

" Which commander of my legions do I owe a funeral?" he barked. "None sire.." Tyrael began to say as he removed his hood, as guards rushed into the room " My lord we heard..." they cut off their sentences as they drew their swords, however, upon seeing Tyraels unnaturally pale face (even for a vamp/lycan hybrid) covered in scars, his dark brown hair contrasting to the color of his face made him carry a dead corpse sort of look, however he was the same Tyrael in his loyalty as he knelt in front of The King, " My Lord I, Tyrael, have returned....for report."

As his knee hit the ground the King slowly lowered his sword and sheathed it, the guards did not move but rather moved to apprehend Tyrael, cut short by the King." Leave us." he hissed. "But..My Lord.." the guard started, but as soon as the King turned to stare him in the eye they both left abruptly. The King was awe struck, however maintained his composure. "Rise my son..." Tyrael complied however did not look to his God-fathers eyes. " Why do you deny you King your humble gaze?" the King asked with a serious tone.

"Forgive me, I have been tinctured by Hell itself. But, the quest that you sent me on so long ago....has paid off.."
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"-Unknown Adage
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life."-Winston Churchill
"Some grief is so great, even death keeps its distance."-Theresa(Fable 2
"Be sober. Be vigilant. For your adversary: The Devil, lurks about seeking whom he may devour."-Goat(Doom
"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."-Librarian
"You have to face your demons sometime..."-Reaper(Doom

coljack
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 pm

A sound marched upon the wind , the sound of hundreds of swords and spears hitting against strong shields in perfect rythm, causing the very earth and the air around them to shake. Back at the camp, the defeated soilders were bowing low to their new lord nd master. The Warlord gave a small smile and raised his hand, that was then the pounding had began. His voice rose above the din, cutting it through like a arrow through the wind " You have chosen well, my warriors, now I have one more charge for any man with enough courage to accept it ." he said " If there are any amoung you whom wish to challenge me for the title of Warlord, let that man step forth now."!" he said. The rythmic beating stopped all at once " I am looking for generals to help lead this army, if any man beleive himself strong enough, let him prove himself in open combat with his comrades as witnesses !" he added " What say you, are there any amoung you with the heart to accept my challenge ?" he asked.

The assembled soilders looked from one to another before a torn voice rang out and a man charged from the ranks with shield and spear in hand, howling in rage. The warlord turn to face the charging man. There was a clang and the sound of ringing steel and then man flew back, landing on his backside and rolling once onto his stomach. His shield was riven in two, each peice bouncing a bit as it hit the dird. His spear was shattered into splinters. The warlord had his sword raised high, where it had paused in it's arcing slash which has riven his shield and spear in one blow. The man coughed as he tried to pick himself off the ground. The clattering of armour announced the coming of the warlord. The soilder saw a pair of armoured feet fill his vision and he looked up in defiance of the death he knew was coming. The point of the sword flashed and buried itself into the earth deep, not a inch from the man's head " That rage of yours is impressive, but you will need more then that if you want to become anything more then a lineman." he said, turning, his red cape billowing over the man's head " Take this man and make sure he is properly housed aloung with the rest of the recruits..." he paused and looked towards the crowd " That is..unless there are any other's willing to test themselves today ?" he asked, looking at the men, who all looked away, none could meet his gaze. The warlord nodded " Rest well, we head east at sunrise two days hence." he said. One man raised his spear " Haill Alphonse!!" he cried, the rest of the men took up the cry, beating their shields as the warlord mounted his charger and rode into camp , the air ringing with the cheering of his men.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 am

Zerlina smiled slightly at the growling animal, who seemed so determined to make it obvious that she'd marked her as a threat--that was usually indicative of fear. Good. It wouldn't be long now.

"I'm Zerlina, pleasure to meet you," she lied--it was never a pleasure to meet anyone, as she found most other sentient beings annoying and weird, including her own children, bless their little psychotic hearts.

"So, can we reach some sort of agreement regarding you two staying out of my way while we're all here, or will I have to put a cur--" she began, but was cut off by the discovery and subsequent flight of a boy. "Oh, great, there's more..."

Cathing cries of Hail Alphonse from behind her, she was once more curious about the battle scene, and hoped that this encounter with these feeble flesh-creatures wouldn't turn into a full-out confrontation, or worse, a deadlock, as she wanted to go check out the aftermath of the battle before the excitement ended.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:55 pm

"Or you will do what?" Angela said getting ready. She couldn't take the risk of letting her guard down. Not now and not ever.

"Alexadria the boy is of no harm to us, let him be" she said to her using telepathy. She wondered how well she could hold on to her humanity before the animal instinct took over. But the girl looked familiar. Those eyes. The eyes of evil. And then it hit her. It was her, the women that insulted her mother.

"Tell me, what is your name" she said to her.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm

"As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by that little disturbance, if you give me any trouble you may soon find yourself under a curse," Zerlina said coldly. "I doubt that will happen, as there's little that someone like you could do to hinder me, but sometimes people can be real idiots, so I'm only being fair in forewarning you. And I believe I've already introduced myself. It's your own damn fault if you weren't listening. I don't have time to keep repeating myself, after all, I've got people to see..."

And suck dry, she thought, but didn't say it aloud.

"...and things to do. Now, if this conversation's over, I think I'd like to be on my way..."

She was about to turn around and leave the two to their own devices, when something in the other woman's eyes stirred some recognition in her. For some reason, she was reminded of the first time she'd experienced bloodlust. It was strange to flash back to her life before she'd taken up sorcery, when she could still be called human, if the term was used loosely enough.

"Wait a second...I think I may know you from somewhere."

[[OOC: Just read your character history, I like how our characters are intertwined. Anyway, I edited mine slightly so that it would fit better.]]

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:19 pm

She pushed off of the ground and transformed. Her clothes were on her. A plus in situations like this. Her weapons trembled and came to her. The two dragon metal gloves and swords come to her instantly. Her hands slipped into them seamlessly and gripped her swords. The demon bone armor attached itself seconds later. The head of an old demon warrior bound itself to her right shoulder. She had killed him decades ago. The head of his demon bird bound itself to her collar bone. She stood upright and looked straight at the woman.

"Before you answer that Angela, I want to say something." She stepped closer to the woman. "What the heel is your problem? I know I came on a bit strong with my growls, but I don't find you as a threat and I am not afraid of your curses. None of them. You have no power over me."

She smiled wickedly. "Continue with your reunion."

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:37 pm

"As a matter of fact you do know me. But I doubt your curses will affect me at all." She said wit a sly smile.
"I will say for you to go back a few decades. You insulted my mother for the fact that I was a half breed. And thus she layed a curse on you that will stick with you to your grave" she said in a calm voice. Angela wasnt the fighting type. But when provocted, she was deadly.

Her vampire instict usually came out and took over her. But now would be a good time to say who she was, maybe because she didn't say who she was at all.

" Im Angela Von D, daughter of Vladir and Seraphina" she said.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!