Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Epic (IC Open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Epic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 pm

"I am Alexandria. Daughter of Del Val. In case you didn't catch my name the first time. She started walking circles around the evil eyed woman. She lowered her blades, the tips touching the grown. She was drawing circles around her. She wasn't a sorceress, but Angela was and a circle was always handy. The conversation was engaging both Angela and Zerlina, Alexandria continued. She was still smelling the battle and was become curiouser and curiouser.

Angela, I don't want to sound impatient, but, I want to find out what is going on over in the fields. Something happened while I was sleeping and I can smell the blood in the air.

Her mouth watered. She had fed very little on the man she had spent the night with and her hunger was tightening her stomach. She licked her lips and her fangs lengthened. Her eyes narrowed over Zerlina's shoulder, trying to see through the trees. The voices were creating echos and she could estimate how many people there were. Enough for both Angela and I to feed on without creating any distractions, she thought. She gripped the blades harder and raised them. Her knees bent and her shoulders squared. She was hungry and aggravated with the damn woman.

Angela! Are we done?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:28 pm

"Yes we are, I can see she has nothing to say. If she wants she can follow, but I doubt she will live. " she said as she went to Alexandria. And she was right. The air was filled with the odor of human blood. Lots of blood. Blood she thought. It has been a while since I had some she told herself.

"I was between mortals has been raged upon, we better hurry if we want to feed and not be caught. But we have to move from human to human since they are dead and have little blood with in them. " she said as she walked, the cape flowing and dancing with the wind.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm

"Ah, yes, I remember now," said Zerlina. "Good times, good times...that curse put me through an awful lot of grief...but, if I could break it now, I wouldn't I've actually grown to rather like it." She smiled as she recalled with fondness the time her husband had slipped her a phony 'cure'...she'd had so much fun killing him brutally.

And for the record, she still thought Angela was a filthy half-breed, but she didn't say it--that mother of hers had talent, and Seraphina had probably taught her a thing or two.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Alexandria and Angela...I hope we have no hard feelings about that little incident between me and your mother, deary...?"

On her end, there actually were no hard feelings. She had more important people to be vengeful against than a sorceress whose curse turned out to be more of a gift.

Instead of leaving, like she'd intended to, she followed wordlessly after the two others, wanting to get in on some of this blood-feasting.
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:48 pm

One thing her mother had taught her was that all sorceress were greedy and really didnt care about anybody. And she didnt care either until she brought her mother into the conversation. She never liked to talk about her. She was pissed, she gripped her sword. with her staff she drew something on the ground and then hit the center with it. A line was around Zerlina and then sand shooted up.

It was just a weak spell she knew. All it did was send sand in the air, actually sand to whatever was inside the circle.

"I suggest you don't piss me off, unless..." she said as she walked away. She really didnt want anyone to see her full potential. If someone did word would get out and her father would probably come looking for her and make her help him in a stupid war.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Zerlina retched as she got sand in her throat, but didn't cough, double over, or make any sign of discomfort, other than a weak glare she managed even with dirt in her eyes.

"What I'm doing now has nothing to do with you, or any attempts to piss you off, for that matter. I need to consume blood to survive, remember?"

With that, she muttered an incantation under her breath, setting a protective charm around herself--normally, she wouldn't, preferring to face danger head-on, but she knew just how dangerous other sorceresses could be.

She didn't see why Angela was so pissed off, though: she'd only been trying to make nice. Granted, the only nice-making she ever did was so that she could manipulate people later, but still.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:57 pm

"I thought we could just play with a few live ones?" she laughed as they both walked through the trees. "I don't like cold blood, it tastes awful." She jumped on top of an unearthed root. It was thick and 3 feet off of the ground. She stood on the root, not with two feet, but on the toes of her right leg. She lifted her left leg behind her and bent her torso forward. She bent her left leg and grasped it with her right hand, extending her left in front of her. "Do you still do the posses? Yogasine taught us for years. She would be very disappointed if she knew you stopped practicing." She flipped off of the root. "I've missed you Angela, I've been so worried about my father and with hiding and just trying to deal with all these...." she sighed heavily but began to walk again "people trying to kill me. I'm glad I can relax for a few seconds now that you are..."

They had walked out into the field, a man standing only yards before them and warriors pointing there weapons, ready to charge, at them.

She held her swords at her side, ready if need be. This would be a very bloody bath if they had to fight. A lot of blood would have to be spilled if they were going to turn her into her father. Angela stood next to her and she felt safe. When they were together, nothing could take them down.

She would die first.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:14 pm

"Looks like they are here" Angela said taking out her sword. For her it was a memento from her mother. It was a gift that her father gave her. It was a regular sized sword except with a special kind of metal an 3 diamonds embedded into it. Small, medium and large. Though they were no bigger than a thumb nail.

"Its been a long time since I had to use my sword "she said " I had to fight your fathers servants and may I say it didnt look preety at the end"she added with a smile.
"And no I havent forgotten them, it actually saved my life once to tell you the truth"

Her mind was ON now. And it was time for fighting, she wondered how the outcome would come. But both of them being lycans the chances were on their side.

((OOC:Who is Yogasine))

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeikyunoSuijin on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Beings of all sorts seemed to be up ahead, dead, undead, half undead, living, half dead.... So much death must mean that there was a battle, where there is a battle, there is a battlefield, where there is a battlefield, there are trampled plants and animal, decaying corpses, rusting weapons, and rotting armor. Though he hadn't quite gotten the concept of time fully down pat, Lyphe knew he didn't want to take to long in mending what had been damaged in the ruckus. The longer he took, the more damage would be dealt by the humanoid beings in other places; an unpleasant thought.

Making his way to the Battlefield, Lyphe could see the giant towers of smoke growing from a large building and a few smaller buildings beneath it. Fires whirling and blazing about, encompassing what it could in its hot embers. "It's a bit bigger than I had anticipated.. For the life lost here today, more will come and the cycle shall continue." Lyphe said to himself, while moving forward once more. After each step he took down the grassy hill, the soil became more fertile and flowers bloomed in his wake. Whenever he moved, there was a soft thud, a sound of his feet touching the eath; never a crunch as the grass and other plants went right through him as if he were a ghost. Drawing closer, Lyphe could tell there was a large group of humanoids on the opposite side of the river. Without much more thought, he decided that he would go visit with the beings, to see what had happened; after all he would have to wait for the fires to subside to begin mending the land. Nearly five minutes later, he had reached the flowing water.

"Nice to see that the water is still so clear, being so close to a disaster like this." Lyphe knelt down at the river's edge, dipping his hand into the clear water and moving it gently. After a moments time, he stood straight up and walked forward into the encampment. Antlers made of coral protruded from his teal colored head, beginning at his temples. Long green hair fell to his lower back, which at closer look was made of thin seaweed and had maple leaves growing out of it like leaves on a vine. He had no visible ears and wore a simple robe of deep emerald. Lyphe's right eye being majestic emerald and left eye being bright cerulean, scanned over the beings at the camp. They all seemed the same, therefore he couldn't really distinguish any true differences in them. Until one pointed at him and cried out as if Lyphe was a threat. Not long after, he was surrounded by men; not a one of them seemed to want to attack, nor where they tense. He had an aura about him which would calm and relax most other beings. After counting them, there were four men, one woman, and a younger male. If they did decide to fight, Lyphe could be seriously injured, which would only make the process of helping the land take longer.

"Who may I speak with? I've a duty to preform, so I do not wish to engage in battle. I mean no harm, I swear it." Lyphe Bloombringer said aloud with a deep but gentle voice. A few of the people who were around him noticed that where he stood seemed to be teaming with flowers, herbs, and grasses that hadn't previously been that tall or there at all.

SeikyunoSuijin
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 pm

"I wonder who they are" Alexandria whispered. She didn't want to seem threatening, but didn't want to seem submissive either. "Angela, watch my back."

She stepped forward and raised her hands above her head, the blades of her swords pointing down at the ground. She only held them with her thumb and index finger.

"I am Alexandria. You must be in charge. I don't want to fight. Please, I just want to talk to you and figure out what happened here. My sister" she looked back at Angela "and I were just looking for a new camp ground and heard all the men shouting." She stepped toward him, slowly, very slowly.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Angel just did what she was told. Sister? I mean they were like sister but what was she planning to do. Man hopefully everything goes as she plans it becuase I really dont want to ruin my cape she tought.

She just grabbed her sword handle and gripped her staff better just incase things turned out bad.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 pm

{ I assume that the man she is Alphonse.}

The Warlord reigned in his charger when he heard a commotion behind him and then a woman's voice. The horse tossed it's head a bit as it wheeled around. His men had spotted the two women from afar, heading toward the battle field " Hags." came a whisper from the crowd, they had heard tales of women heading out to fresh battlefields and drinking the blood of fallen warriors, vampries, cursed ones and witches. A wall of shields and a forest of spears would fill their vision. The warlord trotted forward, his helm under one arm and the reigns in his other. He stopped a few yards in front of the women and dismounted his horse. A dark haired woman with a pair of swords and strange armour on one arm and shoulder, introduced herself as Alexandria. The warlord looked at her and then the other with her, stopping about ten feet from them "I am Alphonse de Cerovingian." he said in a level tone, considering his answer for a second and pointed towards the still raging fires and the colum of black smoke " My armies laid waste to the garrison on the opposite side of the river." he said, then looked back at them " If you are looking for a campsite, there is plenty of good ground near the riverside that would suit you're needs very well." he said. He regarded the two with a critical eye, neither of them were human, as sure as he was standing there..were his men right. His eyes hardened a bit, if they were not vampires then he was a fool " Strange though." he began " For two women like yourselves to camp so close to a battlefield when there is such beautiful land not a mile upstream." he said " I would hardly consider a battlefield to be a place to set up camp, wouldn't you ?" he asked, his voice level still, but his gaze hard.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:00 pm

"We aren't afraid of battle, death" she licked her lips "or blood for that matter." She stepped closer and lowered her arms. She placed her swords in there sheaths and ran a hand through her hair. "We have been traveling for days and are exhausted. He have walked through many battle fields lately and are no longer worried by them. A fallen battlefield is quit and quit is what we require when trying to rest." She took another step closer. "Should I congratulate you on your conquest Alphonse de Cerovingian? Or worry about being beheaded?"

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 am

"Ah...your mission..." the King said as if something from deep memory was suddenly unearthed. " What did you come up with..." he asked.

Tyrael reached into his cloak and extracted two glowing crystal stones. " The Demon king has sent me to awaken his brothers...they intend to take control over our lands and the lands of humanity."

The King searched Tyrael's eyes. " We must destroy them." Tyrael nodded in agreement. At that very moment the King seemed to spring into action as he swiftly headed for his rooms door and exited, Tyrael in his wake pulling his hood back up. As the Kings stride increased they came across a soldier in the hallway standing guard, as the King passed he issued an order, "Summon the alchemist...send him to the War Room." The soldier hurried off in the opposite direction in the hall. They soon came to stairs that spiraled down into the bowels of the castle to another open hallway. There was a 12 foot iron oak door at the end of the cobble stone hallway. As the king stepped foot upon the stone floor, 20 torches lit themselves which were mounted on the walls. They strode down the hallway and opened the towering iron oak door. The War Room was a massive curricular room,again the King had the special ability of lighting every torch in the room without even noticing he did anything (Tyrael never understood how this worked) , perhaps 100 meters in diameter. In the center of the room stood a pearl white marble table with iron oak chairs surrounding it.

Upon entering the War Room...Tyrael glanced over to the marble table...the last time he was in this room, the King inducted him into the "Undead Monks." ...Tyrael's mind..seemed to slip back to his past..the Wither Dunes..then...

Traveling from the edge of the desert to the center, took roughly 2 weeks, as one neared the Demon Kingdom, it seemed all life was devoid except for the titanic smoke stacks that seemed to emanate somewhere in the distance as if there were a volcano in the middle of the desert. As one neared even closer to the smoke stacks one could see that the sand begins to clear, the winds begin to roar, and mountains rise like tidal waves. The Razor Cliffs, a treacherous mountain range that surround the entrance to the Demon Kingdom. As usual, the closer he got to the mountains, the harder the Demon Compass pulled toward his destination. Tyrael could make out the entrance through the mountain range.

"The entrance through the Razor Cliffs."

At that very moment Tyrael's mind was ripped from the memory of the second leg of his journey to the Demon Kingdom by the Alchemist the King had summoned.....
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"-Unknown Adage
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life."-Winston Churchill
"Some grief is so great, even death keeps its distance."-Theresa(Fable 2
"Be sober. Be vigilant. For your adversary: The Devil, lurks about seeking whom he may devour."-Goat(Doom
"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."-Librarian
"You have to face your demons sometime..."-Reaper(Doom

coljack
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 pm

(OOC: I created the Alchemist character in the OOC thread. This way you won't have to talk to yourself the whole time coljack)

IC:
Alchemist
She had walked in slowly. Her hair down to the floor in a cascade of white, her scales pressed against each other in a submissive manner. She knelled before the Vampire King. "Master, you summoned me" she looked up at him and noticed the hybrid behind him. She hadn't seen any one other than the Vampire King in over 100 years. This surprised her and chilled her to the bone.

Who is this man? Why is he here?

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Re: Epic (IC Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:26 pm

(lol...I quite enjoyed exploring my inner insane asylum.)

Tyrael turned to see a women from the merfolk kingdom....He had only met these people on few occasions and they generally kept to themselves. How she came to be here was interesting considering merfolk were generally hostile toward outsiders until they got to know who was in their waters. It was safe to assume this alchemist was captured for her skills.

The King could read Tyraels inquisitive gaze, despite his face being in near pitch black darkness underneath his hood. (His cloak and hood, when closed, conceal identity and the contents underneath it with an unnatural darkness even in the light of the afternoon's sun.)
"This is my Alchemist, she has proved to have extensive knowledge in the darker areas of elements and magics. She is my most trusted adviser when it comes to potions, strange materials, and the sort. This is my God-son, Tyrael." The King said looking back to her.

Tyrael noticed the King did not say her name. "My pleasure." he said extending his armored gauntlet toward her, the thick metallic material that his gauntlets were comprised of seemed to melt away until only his pale, scarred hand remain in an offering of a hand shake.

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:50 pm

"What my sister means is that we have passed through so many battle fields that we are used to the scenery" she said as she walked forward, stopping in foot behind Alexandria. She was doing what she was told as well, watching her back.

"We are grown and don't need the protection of MEN" she said with a dirty look at the word. Sometimes she thought what would happen to the world if they didnt exist. They would probably all masacre each other to see who was best.

" So if you could move out of our way we won't do harm to you or your men" she said as she gave them all a look. They didnt seem to be alarmed. They were just looking at them up and down and if she could say so, one of them looked like if he was drooling.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Alphonse looked from on the woman who had sheathed her sword to the one that has spoken with such impudence and distain. He snorted himself, staring straight at angel, but he answered Alexandria's question " That would be a valid question." he said, looking at her as he finished his answer. He was not playing games with them anymore, esspecially not with this impudent woman " I know exactly why you're camping here, so close to a battlefield, do you think I would not know a vampire when I saw one." he said "I have no intention of moving, nor am I inclined to let you desecrate the bodies of my fallen men." he said " If you require blood, then there are plenty of cattle roaming about without owners, those I would be inclined to let you feast from, but not my warriors. They will be buried with the honor that they are due." he said.

Alphonse shifted his helm from one arm to another "I'll make no move against either of you as long as I do not have a reason to..you both." he said, pointing to both of them " have been duly warned." he said. He turned smartly " Captain, gather twenty men and begin the funeral procession, fetch me when the dead are gathered." he said. One man nodded, he and a procession of men followed him towards the field. Alphonse looked over his shoulder at the two women " Is there anything else that I might do to assist either of you?" he asked.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Alchemist
"What can I do for you master?" she asked without extending her hand towards the man who offered it. She did not like to be touched. The last person who touched her was the man who captured her, he died a few days after her scales had sent poison running through his veins. That was over 100 years ago. She stood up straight and looked at Del Val. She could tell something bad was coming, but refused to look at the man who was examining her. "Master, if I may ask, why is this man here? I have never seen anyone for sometime. Is something wrong?"

Alexandria
She glared back at Angela. "Alphonse... I am not all Vampire first off all. Second, I do not desecrate fallen soldiers. I respect warriors. and lastly" she paused and looked up at him,"I have no desire to fight. I am very tired and just want a light snack" she eyed a handsome solider."I have never sucked anyone dry, nor do I have any desire too. I consume very little blood, my lord." She bowed to him, showing her submission. "and yes lord. if you don't mind I would like a cow. Not to drink from but to keep. I hope to build a home soon and would like to have livestock."

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 pm

The moment the mermaid ignored him and spoke to the King, Tyrael's armored gauntlet reformed itself around his hand with startling speed and the sound of metal sliding upon itself. Tyrael stood silently as he slowly took his hand back.

"Tyrael...the stones....." The King glanced over to Tyrael. Tyrael looked to the alchemist then to the King. "You can trust her." He said.

Tyrael reached inside his cloak and extracted the two stones and held them out toward the Alchemist. This time, his gauntlet did not retract itself.
"The soul stones of the Brothers of the Demon King." Tyrael announced as he held them out.

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:12 pm

Alphonse turned to face Alexandria properly when she began to speak, listening to what she had to say. When she bowed, he seemed a little less harsh then before in his stance and stare and once she was finished he stood in thought for a few moments before he spoke "I cannot allow either of you to go about drinking from my men." he said firmly " I am not in the habit of even allowing women into my camp." he added, one metal clad finger tapping against his skull shaped helm " However." he said a second later" Neither am I in the habit of forsaking a person with a need, if I can afford to address it." he said " If it blood that you require, then you shall take it from me. I cannot have you going about and seducing my soilders and causing confusion and strife." he said. That was all that he said on the matter " As for the cattle, take one, I have no need for all of them." he said" If you are still thirsty, then come to my tent." he said, then looked at Angel " What about that one ?" he asked right before he was about to turn back to his camp.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!