Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Epic (IC Open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Epic (IC Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 pm

"Alexandria!"she called her name" didn't you hear him? The cows don't belong to anyone "

And since when does she like to stay in one place? she asked herself. "Anyways, like she said, we don't like to eat off of dead men, all you guys have and feel is hatred and revenge. Blood like that has already turned sour and spoiled. Us drinking from that battlefields is like drinking pure poison. " she said. One thing that she knew is that he knew a lot about vampires.

"And how would you know that we were vampires to begin with, there is something you know that your friends dont know, and they trust you" she said to him making sure some of his warriors heard him.

"My lord what does she mean" one of his soldiers asked. She had accomplished what she wanted. She was trying to turn them againts each other and she made it happen without using magic.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Alchemist
She lifted her hand, palm up to waist level. The stones floated right to her. She looked them over. The green glowed against her fair skin. They were emeralds, emeralds dipped in the blood of many fallen races. The chain attached to them was made out of dragon metal, protecting it from any harm. There were many charms and incantations set upon the Stones.

"Would you like me to analyze them for you? Master?" Her eyes began to glow a deep blue. She lifted her other hand and created a cup. The Stones floated a foot above her hands, hands that now held deep purple water. The Stones twirled around each with a white aura around them.

Alexandria
Why are you provoking them Angela? Stop it. Now! If you don't want to stick around leave, but I won't have you causing problems. I haven't been discovered for a reason. she thought angrily towards Angela.

She sighed softly and the soldiers relaxed. She didn't want a fight, she didn't want to cause problems. Problems were the last thing she needed. "Alphonse, I would be honored if you would let me drink from you. I would prefer it to be in private if you don't mind. I don't like anyone seeing me drink and I hope that you trust me enough to be alone with me." She smiled sheepishly. "I would like to tie up two cows before we meet in private though. I want to keep them safe and sheltered."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:48 pm

The King nodded and continued to watch. Tyrael was slightly awe stricken...he'd never seen magic of this magnitude being manipulated by merfolk, no wonder the King wanted her skills. However, Tyrael continued to watch, and as he watched his gaze met the stones, his mind counldn't help but think of the price he had to pay for such items...his memories again plagued him...the room melted into his memories..and he was lost to the time when he made his way toward the Razor cliffs...

After advancing close to the Razor Cliffs he arrived at the entrance to the cave, he was greeted by 3 rather large, mindless: black skinned demons. They walked toward Tyrael brandishing large crude axes. Before they could get within striking distance, Tyrael removed his hood. The Demon soldiers quickly fell to their knees, pressing their faces into the ground as if in the presence of a highly decorated officer. Tyrael resumed his stride and passed them. As he made his way through the labyrinth of seemingly underground tunnels he could see light peering through the darkness. As he exited the tunnel, he could see the sky above and the legions of lesser minions being trained below and the entrance to the Demon Kingdom behind them. โ€œThe Pit.โ€ A massive orifice that reached down into the earths very core.

"The Pit."
Tyrael made his way down, past all the millions of undead who fell to the ground at the sight of him. Every demon, undead, or minion fell to the ground before him, and pushed their faces into the ground for fear if they looked at him, they would disintegrate. As he made his way underground he passed chamber full of corpses. These chambers were used to create the legions of undead and replenish the ranks after battles.
Deeper and deeper, Tyrael delved into the depths, passed the undead chambers, passed the demon summoning chambers, passed the torture chambers ( all filled with mindless inferiors who had their faces planted to the ground at the mere sight of him), finally he arrived at the passage to the Throne room.

"The Passage to The Throne Room."

Tyrael stopped at the end of the passage and peered into the Throne Room. As soon as he did, he could see the Demon King look up to him and rise from his throne. โ€œTyraelโ€ came the booming voice, โ€œ Enter.โ€ Tyrael did, but always hated the expanse of nothingness that was the Kings thrown room. It was a void of singularity that had no end in sight, as if you were walking on pure, dense air.

"The Demon King in The Throne room."
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"-Unknown Adage
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life."-Winston Churchill
"Some grief is so great, even death keeps its distance."-Theresa(Fable 2
"Be sober. Be vigilant. For your adversary: The Devil, lurks about seeking whom he may devour."-Goat(Doom
"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."-Librarian
"You have to face your demons sometime..."-Reaper(Doom

coljack
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Alphonse looked at Angel again and this time he was not stern, but angry, this woman was becoming very aggravating and troublesome for him and he had little patience for such things. He was about to say something back until one of his own soilders came forward to question him. He looked at the warrior " She means that she does not know why I can tell they are both vampiric." he said. It was at that time that ALexandra spoke and that seemed to calm down those that were around them, but Alphonse did not tale Angel's actions lightly, not at all. Had he not been clear that he did not want either of they toying with his men and here that women was trying to turn them against him..no, he did not take lightly to that at all. His attention was on Alexandra, once she was through, he spoke after a moment's pause " Of course." he said " Ask one of my men to direct you to the tent when you are ready." he said " and ask one of the smithies if he would tag you're cattle for you, so that it does not get mixed with our wagon train." he said, he turned sharply once again " Back to you're barracks, all of you !" he announced and the men scrambled to get to their places, none of them wanting to get in the Warlord's way, they could tell when he was not in the kindest of moods. It was not long before he dissapeared into the crowd, leaving the two women to themselves.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:53 pm

That feeling that Angela was afraid of was emerging to the surface. Her real self, the one that she was afraid of came out. Her eyes were the thing that gave it away. And now it was like she was in a room. She was in her body but not controling it. And she was frightened.

Don't worry Angela it will all be over soon, we WILL become one again. A voice echoed in her mind. Was she going crazy and then it all happened to quick. She looked at Alexandria and hissed at her. She lunged herself at one of the soldiers and pinned him down. He was scared but paralyzed. His eyes were big and his pupils were dialated.

STOP! she told herself. And then her body froze. She was fighting herself. Her eyes had gone from crimson red to sky blue. She got up and apologized to him and helped him up.

"I'm sorry Alexandria, I didn't want you to see this. That is the reaso that I was trying to escape from the world. I hope you understand" she said as she turned around. Angela couldn't tell her father had done to her. Even though it hurted her she walked away.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:29 am

Alexandria

Angela! Where are you going? I can help you! You don't have to run away from me. I can help you. Please. Meet me tomorrow by the rivers edge if you want my help. I will understand if you don't. Please be careful!

She walked towards the smithies. They both starred at her with their mouths open. "Hello gentlemen. Please close your mouths and look at my face, not my chest." They straighten after she said the word chest and coughed nonchalantly. "Do you have any over sized belts or collars? I want to put them around the cattle Alphonse gave to me. I don't brand animals and would like to separate them from the rest of the cattle."

"Yes ma'am" they answered and fumbled as they got to their feet. They both quickly brought back two thick belts. "Would you like for us to carry them for you, ma'am?" the older blacksmith asked.

"No thank you gentlemen, I can carry them myself" she responded and pulled one belt on her right shoulder, then the other on her left. She went out to the river and found the cows she wanted. One was a very sweet pale white girl with a black stripe down her back and deep navy eyes. The other was a strong bull with a honey colored coat. He only came because the white cow was collard and leashed to a tree. He stood next to his mate and let Alexandria collar him. She leashed him to the female rather than the tree, knowing that he would follow her to the ends of the earth and back.

Men she thought, always following after their women she thought. The river hummed softly behind her and she needed a bath badly. She placed her swords under the tall oak next to the resting cow and bull. She walked into the river. The cold water moving around her lazily. She took a breathe and went under. The water was crystal clear and silky. She saw fish and shimmery stones under the water. She floated on her back for a few seconds before hunger struck her. She stepped out of the river and retrieved her swords. She held both of them in her left hand and walked back to the barracks.

She instantly knew which one was Alphonse's. It was very well adorned and set above the rest. There were two guard standing before the door. She smiled slowly and stopped a few steps before them. "I am here to see Alphonse. My name is Alexandria. He was expecting me." she finished and bowed only a few inches.

Alchemist
"Is something wrong?" she asked Tyrael. "You seem lost in your own mind. Would you like me to create a tonic for you?" she asked while still examining the Stones. The water had turned black only seconds before she had spoken.

"Master, you know now everything about the stones, my mind being your own. Is there anything else I could do for you?" the liquid had disappeared but her eyes still glowed. The Stone were in Del Val's hands the second she had finished. She bowed and kept her head down, her hair creating a curtain around her thin figure.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 am

Tyrael's mind was again ripped back to the present by the Alchemist's soothing voice...he looked to the mermaid. " I don't think a tonic will calm what rages through my mind." he said solemnly as he stood silently. Though he would try anything at this point to rid his mind of the memories that haunt him, he knew he would never forget, however he may chose to indulge what the alchemist offered. What he had become, what he sacrificed to become what he is, the cost, in Tyrael's mind, was far to much. His vengeance would never be completely quenched until the day he sinks his sword through the Demon Kings gullet. The King words, usually harsh and demanding in tone, this time, the Kings voice was solemn and tainted with hesitation, a trait Tyrael had never seen from Del Val.

"Tyrael, again I must ask of you my son."

"Anything..." Tyrael instantly replied.

"I need you to return to the Demon Kingdom..and retrieve a pure source of demons blood to destroy the stones." the King asked.

Tyrael thought for a moment. His soul was tinctured with a demonic essence. His very body and soul were changed forever. "Perhaps..my blood. When Demon King appointed me commander of his legions, my soul was tinctured by the Demon King himself." Tyrael looked to the Alchemist for insight...

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:06 am

Angela couldn't leave Alexandria now. It happened, the transformation. And everytime it did they knew where she was. She turned back around to where Alexandria was heading. But her throat was bothering her, it was dry. She was near the campsite of were the men were. And there he was, the man she had jumped on. She hid behind the tree.

"I know you're there" he said as he turned around. He had his armor but his eyes were beautiful. They were caramel.
" I know it wasn't your fault back there, I saw it in your eyes." he said as he smiled"but for a minute I thought I was gona die back there" he added.

"I'm sorry" was all that Angela said. She raised her hand and whispered something and a white light seemed to hit the man. Soon he was on the ground asleep.
"Don't worry you wont remember any of this" she said as she got on her knees and drank. It felt good, the warm liquid in her eyes. But the taste was better, as if it was a kind of sweet that couldn't be expressed in words. This man was only in the army because of his family. He just wanted to make his father proud that was all.

She got up and cleaned her mouth with her wrist. It was over and now she would be okay. She waited for Alexandria by the tree where she tied her cow. It all came back to her, the memory before she was cursed, by the Alchemist.

(Is it ok if I put a twis, that angela will explain to Alexandria)

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:13 am

(ooc: alright)

Alchemist

She looked up but instead of rising lowered herself on both knees and sat on her heels. She created a circle before her and beautiful blue light emerged from the circled. She turned her right hand in the light and smoke appeared to be coming from her fingers. Her eyes turned deep black and she looked at Tyreal... as if... examining him. Inside and Out. "His blood will destroy them, Master. But I must beg you not to destroy them. You will need his blood and someone to destroy them. The only person that can destroy them for all of time is..." she paused, "Alexandria." She looked down knowing that Del Val would soon be consumed with rage. "She will be destroyed when her Dragon Metal pierces them. It will kill her. Instantly." The Stones drifted out of Del Val's hands and into the glowing circle. She closed her hands around them and they were bound together by a thick stone like circle. She stood and the light died. She held out the Stones to Del Vale and the tonic to Tyrael. "They are protected until you decide what to do with them. They are bound to you Master, to prevent anyone from stealing them and Tyreal" she didn't look at him when she said this "drink it slowly. It will soothe you. For now. I will brew something stronger if my Master doesn't mind."
Last edited by AlexandriaClaire on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:14 am

Alphonse's voice rang out from the tent a moment after Alexandria spoke " Let her in." he said. The guards stepped to either side, their spears clasped tightly in their hands they're eyes watching the woman carefully as she entered. Alphonse was sitting on a stool near a desk, his armour gone, dressed in a loose white robe and breeches, open in the front, his long dark brown red hair undone, falling around his face, past his shoulders. He was a fairly heavy built man, broad of shoulder and deep of chest with large arms, but he was not bulky. He looked up as she entered " Did you get everything settled ?" he asked, more or less asking did his men give her any trouble while she was walking about the camp. He reached for a goblet to the side and took a drink from inside, always watching the woman. There were no weapons near at hand, but he did not seem worried about it , whether it was because he trusted her or he was confident that he could protect himself if he needed to was unclear, it may have been some of both, but his face did not betray anything.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 am

Alexandria
"Yes, thank you. Your men starred a bit too much, but I am used to it." she laughed and looked around. Wondering whether or not to sit down. She did not want to be rude considering what he was going to give her in a few minutes. "The cow and bull are very healthy and they are resting under a tree by the river. They are wearing collars so they won't get mixed up with yours." She smiled. "Thank you very much for letting me keep them. I hope you don't mind but I have no use for my swords this very moment, is it alright if I put them down?" she asked as she squatted down and placed them on the floor. She noticed that her elf silk clothing was still wet, but decided to ignore it. She looked back at him and realized that he was very handsome. Delicious she thought.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 am

Tyrael watched with amazement as the mermaid manipulated magic, his mind filled with questions about this 'Alexandria'. He seemed to remember someone by the name of Alexandria, looking to the King he asked,"A family member?..I can't place the name....never mind that, this is my endeavor. I will destroy the stones."

The King was standing silently examining the stones. "She is my daughter...and no Tyrael, you have done enough for my Kingdom, and have much more to do besides this, considering you have control over the Demon Kings Legions....that will be enough from you." With that the king left the War room, as he passed the Alchemist he spoke, " You are relieved." however, before disappearing completely from Tyrael, the King turned, "Tyrael, I have reserved your old room....Top of the East wing, as I am sure you remember." With that, the King was gone.

Tyrael nodded...then looked to this potion that was given to him. He slowly drained it...his mind cleared and his body seemed to be less fatigued. He looked to the Alchemist...."Thank you...." He said quietly..as he walked passed her on his way out of the War room.

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 am

Alphonse nodded " Of course." he said. He reached out with one bare foot and hooked the leg of a stool and swung it around so that it was in front of him " Please have a seat." he said " I apologize for my men, but you must understand that many of them are a long way from home, fighting on foreign soil, not even sure if they will wake up in the morning or survive to get home again." he said " It makes sense that they would be a bit more forward then a gentleman should." he said, taking another drink from his goblet " I would not call them out here if our nation was not in such dire straights , there is no alternative." he said, then waved his hand " But, you did not come here for such boring accounts of others troubles, You are in need of nourishment and I and withholding it from you." he said, He sat still for a second, as if unsure how to proceed " Forgive my ignorance, but..where is it that you normally feed from ?" he asked, he knew that vampires drank blood from the neck, but as far as he knew that was only when they had the intention to kill, if she wished to feed from the neck, then he would comply, honestly he did not know of any other place where enough blood would flow to do any good.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 am

Alchemist
She fell over on her side. She had been kept out of the water for too long and the manipulation drained her completely. Her scales disappeared and she couldn't breathe. She convulsed in pain and a soft pained moan escaped her lips. She was dying, and no one even cared. She would die alone, like she had lived for the last 150 years.

Alexandria
She took the seat that was offered to her and crossed her legs. She listened intently until he finished and placed her right elbow on her legs, her chin in her hands. "Actually I'm fascinated. I would be honored if you shared the story of your people with me. I enjoy learning new things, that is the way my father raised me." Her eyes looked towards the floor at the word father. She glanced up at him and noticed his slight discomfort. "If you are busy I understand. I can actually feed from your wrist. It will make it easier for you, considering how it isn't sexual in nature. Just, tell me when you want me to start." she straightened her back and uncrossed her legs, shifting for a moment to cross her ankles and lace her fingers on her lap.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:20 am

As tyrael walked down the hall and nearly reached the stairs he heard the faint sound of a body impacting the floor....he turned and slowly jogged back to the War Room...he never did see the Alchemist leave the room. He had wondered if and when she was going to return to her water hole. Upon entering he saw her on the floor slightly twitching..she was dieing from lack of water.

Tyrael knelt down next to her and placed his hand on either side of her on the floor, as he knelt over her he whispered something in another language, the stone floor beneath her turned to a pool of water, and began to grow deeper, before Tyrael knew it, he was waist deep in water....He stopped the incantation and the water stopped growing. Tyrael stepped from the water up to the stone floor from the pool that now occupied one side of the war room. He turned to watch the status of the mermaid...he usually wasnt so compassionate toward creatures...but today she gave him something no one else had before in his life...peace of mind. Seeing that she started to breath again...scales started to grow back....
Edit: (in response to Alexandria's post after this one.)
Tyrael took the potion then made his way to his room.
Last edited by coljack on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:22 am

Alphonse cleared his throat " I am more concerned that you get enough blood to sate you're thirst." he said, he was a bit suprised and even flattered that she wanted to hear about them. He was silent for a moment before he spoke again " I could regale to you a short tale." He relented " I come from Cero, a land a good many leagues from here, across the mountains. We were once a large mighty land that stretched from one side of the land to the other. Our kings were warriors, they were elected by way of their conquests on the field. However, as nations often do, the strain of war overstressed the paitence of the people and a new king was elected, on that promised peace, which he delivered, but with peace comes complacency and many magistrates grew too comfortable and corruption ate away at the bonds of our land until, one day, one of the neighboring lands launched a attack for which we were ill prepared." he said, taking a drink before continuieng" Once, our land stretched over the mountains as far as the see, where we sit now was one a province of Cero ,a great many years ago, but it, aloung with over half our former lands, were taken in the course of half a year and our once proud people were driven back across the mountain, to the frigid lands beyond where we have lived in gradual decay for two hundred years. " he said " Mine is the last of the Noble houses of Cero and my father had no more sons or daughters other then me, I am the last hope for my people." he said, looking down to his feet as he spoke "I have taken back all the lands behind the mountains that we once held, and until our people grow in number, I shall not go much further, but leave that charge to another..hopefully my son, should I produce one before my time is come." he said, remaining quiet for a moment" Forgive me..come, have you're drink properly, I should think that you'd be latched to my wrist a fortnight before you are sated," he said, moving aside his hair from one side of his strong neck " If I am to lend my blood, I should at least do it properly." he said

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:43 am

Alchemist
She was submerged in sweet, life giving water. It flowed through her and changed her instantly. Her legs merged and her fins grew back. Her take was the same glittery white as her hair. She opened her eyes, now their normal soft blue and parted her lips, letting the cold water enter her system and revive her. It took minutes for her to regain awareness. She lifted herself up out of the water, sitting on the edge of the pool. Her fin still submerged and recharging. A groan escaped her lips but she brushed off the pain.

"Thank you... thank you." she whispered."I owe you myself. Thank you. Thank you" she coughed and blood spotted the floor. She whipped her mouth quickly and looked up at him. "I am sorry. I must go." she whispered while pulling herself out of the pool. Her fin gone and now replaced by her legs. Her legs and hair dripping wet. "Here, this potion is stronger... it will help you if your mind wonders again." She touched the ground and the sapphire vile appeared. "Drink it slowly. If you drink it too quickly it will kill you." She got up to her feet and ran through a wall. She was in her room instantly, able to transport herself through solid matter.

Alexandria
"Very interesting story Alphonse" she said as she stood from her seat. She stood inches from his body and bent down. She opened her mouth and her fangs extended a few centimeters. She licked her lips and placed her mouth over his neck. Warmth.... delicious warmth She bit down slowly, wanting to hurt him as little as possible. Her fangs cut through soft flesh and muscle and she began to drink. Her arms wrapped themselves around him to support him. She began to tilt him back, as it taking him off of his seat. Swiftly she had him on the floor. Precaution she thought. He tasted like lavender honey and oranges. Sweet and tangy all in one. She had never tasted anyone like him. She opened her eyes and lifted her mouth off of his neck. Her arms were still around him.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:00 am

Alphonse would be lieing if he said that he was not nervous about letting a vampire feed directly from the neck, but he made no show if it. He watched the woman approach and a moment later, felt the softness of her lips on his neck, then the sharp sting as her fangs peirced through skin and sinew. Arms went around his hefty frame , he moved as he was subtly directed to move, not making a sound, staring straight ahead. He was moved from his chair to lay on the floor, he made no contest for in all honesty, he was not to keen on moving while there were a pair of razor sharp teeth in his throat. He could feel the blood leave his body and it was unsettleing, a odd, alien senstation, at least in this manner. He had received wounds that bled profusely before, but this was..different, somehow.. In what seemed like several minutes, he felt the fangs leave his tingling, burning neck, followed by the soft lips. The arms remained however. Alphonse looked to Alexandria "Somehow I imagined that to feel much more unwholesome then it did." he said "You did not consume much, are you satisfied with that minuscule amount ?" he asked softly

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:13 am

Alexandria

She removed her hands from around him and pushed herself away "I am only half Vampire, so I do not consume that much. I eat normal food everyday." She licked her lips again, to taste the very last of his blood. "You taste like honey and oranges. Very interesting." She sat indian style and laced her fingers together. "Thank you Alphonse, you are very kind." She finished before a small yawn escaped her lips. The night had been restless and she had rested very little. Feeding had helped her hunger, but not her exhaustion. She yawned again softly and ran her fingers through her hair. Her eyes fluttered quickly and she cleared her throat. "How do you feel Alphonse? I apologize if you feel tired."

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:13 am

Tyrael entered his old room. The old iron oak door made the familiar squeak in protest as he opened it as always....as he entered memories from his past..from his childhood flooded his mind..the room was barely disturbed. Things that his mother and father had given him where still here. He approached the window, and the beautiful view of the morning sun's rays peering over the mountains to the East pierced the sky and shown on the courtyard's grounds...unfortunately, the sight of the front gate flooded his mind with another flash back of his journey to the Demon Kingdom..this time...the day his Soul was tinctured by the Demon king...

Tyrael stopped at the end of the passage and peered into the Throne Room. As soon as he did, he could see the Demon King look up to him and rise from his throne. โ€œTyraelโ€ came the booming voice, โ€œ Enter.โ€ Tyrael did, but always hated the expanse of nothingness that was the Kings thrown room. It was a void of singularity that had no end in sight, as if you were walking on pure, dense air.

"The Demon King in The Throne room."

When Tyrael was within speaking distance of the King he knelt with one knee to the ground or..air rather, and bowed his head. โ€œ My Lord. I have completed my mission.โ€ he said as he reached into his cloaks many folds and extracted a rolled piece of hide with tattooed symbols on it and with an outstretched hand, presented it to the King. The King took it from Tyrael's armored gauntlet, and unraveled it. Tyrael was amazed to hear the King gasp in amazement but showed no emotion nor stirred a muscle.

โ€œIs it...what you requested my lord?โ€ Tyrael asked with his head still down.

The King anwered: โ€œ Rise Tyrael, today you become my harbinger of death to the world. Today, you become the Leader of my Legions. You will be the end of the world and of mankind.โ€ As the King said that, Tyrael read the ragged piece of hide which read as follows:
โ€œ
ืœื•ืจื“ ื”ื˜ืจื•ืจ ืงื•ืจืื™ื ืœื™ ื”ืœืื”, ืœื•ืจื“ ื”ื”ืจืก ื”ืขื ืง ืฉืœื™ ืชื”ื™ื”, ืื“ื•ืŸ ื”ืฉื“ื™ื ืœื”ืฉื‘ื™ืข ืจืฆื•ืŸ ืชืฉื•ืงื” ืขื‘ื•ืจ ื”ื›ื•ื— ืฉืœื™ ื›ื™ ืื ื™ ืขื‘ื“ืš ื”ื ืืžืŸ.
โ€œ
โ€œThe coming of the Lord of Terror, the Lord of Destruction, and the Lord of Demons will be awakened only by the faithful. The Brothers of Evil will rule the earth with a Faithful servant as their Harbinger of Death."

Soon after that, a ceremony was held, as a right of passage to command the many Legions of the Damned. The Demon King tinctured Tyrael's very soul with a Demonic essence. Forever condemning him to require souls to survive. After the ceremony, The Demon King entrusted Tyrael with his brothers soul stones. Stones, that encased the very souls of the other two prime evils. "Tyrael, find my brother's tombs, and awaken them." Tyrael accepted his mission and his new duty with a facade of vigor and left the Kingdom of Demons. To find the tombs of the Demon King's Brothers...Upon finding the tombs, however, Tyrael destroyed the remains, kept the soul stones, and headed for his homeland...

coljack
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!