Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Epic (IC Open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Epic (IC Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:34 am

Tyrael looked at the women, then the camp behind her. "Well...I suppose so..." he said as he made his way over to the camp and sat down next to the dieing fire. He felt strangely weak...hungry...but not for flesh, blood, or for souls. He closed his eyes as he took off his helmet and placed it next to him and rested his head in his hands...fatigue and weakness taking him. He had never felt such fatigue, except when he was on the brink of death from lack of souls. He raised his head and looked to Angela. " Im Tyrael.......not here to suck me dry are you?" he said, fully aware that she was a vampire. He realized he was human now, however, he seemed to retain the ability to sense vampires. He hoped that ability would extend to undead, demons, and lycans as well...
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"-Unknown Adage
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life."-Winston Churchill
"Some grief is so great, even death keeps its distance."-Theresa(Fable 2
"Be sober. Be vigilant. For your adversary: The Devil, lurks about seeking whom he may devour."-Goat(Doom
"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."-Librarian
"You have to face your demons sometime..."-Reaper(Doom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coljack
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:09 pm

"Haha" Angela busted into laughs. "Why does everyone always asume that just because someone is a vampire they want to drink blood, and no I wont feed from you. I'm Angela the sorceress. Im half vampire and half sorceress. But you are different, you have a human soul but yet are not human. " She said as she sat down and took out so mething. It was food and she handed it to him .

"What were you doing out here anyways, I tried my best to heal your wounds when you were knocked out, for a moment there I thought you were a goner" she said with a smile.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:49 am

He took the food and slowly ate. He felt like he hadn't ate in years....slight nausea caused him to take eat bite with consideration that it might come back up. He looked to her and stopped eating, " Well...for a while there I was sure I was gone. I dont know how to explain it. Nor how I am what I am right now. I was born from a father of vampiric decent, and my mother was Lycanthropic....I dont know how I came to be in this Human-like body. But I thank the Deity that sent me back..." he finished as he looked back to his food and continued to eat, still puzzled about his experience after dieing....or was he just dreaming...loss of blood can do strange things to the mind..even for vampires and lycans alike...he said nothing...but continued to eat. When he finished he stood, grabbing his helmet, but before putting it on he suddenly realized that he might have a different face...a new body..new body parts? He removed his armored gauntlet and felt his face and hair...his hair was shorter but felt the same, his face still had scars from his past bodies battles, however, it was like he had been rejuvenated to a younger state. He turned away from Angela as he slid his hand back into his gauntlet and dawned his helmet. He walked a few paces away from the camp site.

He wondered if he retained the ability to summon creatures.....He stretched out his arm toward the ground about 10 feet in front of him..."necrosis spectra" he muttered, not confident enough to try the incantation in his mind. A being rose from the ground, dirt falling from its skin and armor. It wasnt the undead, rotting corpses he was used to..it was a whole bodied being. A barbarian with thick armor and a massive weapon from olden days, by the looks of him. The being slowly walked toward Tyrael, making the ground underneath Tyrael's feet rumble with each step before he knelt to one knee infront of Tyrael. "Master, I am your will made manifest." He said with a deep, scruffy voice.

Tyrael released the being.."sectum spectra", The barbarian deteriorated into dust that seemed to disappear into the ground as the being's soul was released.

Tyrael had found out that his new body came with the ability to summon, tougher, smarter, whole bodied beings instead of the mindless, undead rotting corpses. Tyrael stood in the same spot muttering his old summoning incantations, then spoke them in his mind, beings were summoned all around him, then they were released in the same fashion as the barbarian. Some of the beings looked similar to the barbarian, others quite different, some were summoned in groups, some came as one, some looked as if they were spawned from hell itself, though they all pledged allegiance to Tyrael upon arrival, then were quietly released back to nothingness...

(Some pics of what Tyrael's summonings look like. Sorta like the barbarian above, some have thicker armor, some have bigger weapons, some look more evil for intimidation, some are lightly armored and carry light weight weapons for more specialized purposes.)

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Angela noticed him summoning his creatures, she walked up to him. "You have some weird and strange magic for a human, but yet again you're not one" she said, to him" come its time for your healing, I've been doing it twice a day ever since you where knocked out" she added. She was starting to wonder where he had come from. It wasn't everyday that you meat some one who could summon creatures like that.

She walked into the little tent and got out a small notebook, it seemed to have magic spells and circles. Sometimes she needed something to look at for reference or to refresh her memory, but not this time. She had been using some of the strongest healing spells known to a sorcerer. But using them took time and strengh if gone wrong it could be fatal. But she knew how to use it already, that was why she had pre pared the circle before hand.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:19 am

Tyrael had a sense of accomplishment, in knowing that he retained his summoning powers, but in reality they improved. His time as an Undead Legion Commander was proof in itself to know that undead summonings were weak, though you could summon a lot more at one time, but these summonings were his true power. Whole bodied, strong, fast, smart, and they almost seem to have a will of their own...luckily they dont.

He looked to Angela, and reluctantly followed, 'maybe some rest and healing would be good...' he thought to himself, this human body could be worn down easily. Much more easily considering he didnt have a demon essence driving his soul. He walked inside the tent and lay within the circle, waiting to see what Angela would do...

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm

There. Everything was set. "Don't worry you won't feel nothing, except some pressure thats all" she said to him. She said an incantation and then he circle started glowing. Emitting green light from everwhere and then concentrating on just the center. It took some time for everthing to be done. "So where do you come from, I mean how did you end up here, almost in the middle of nowhere." she said holding a smile.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:03 am

He closed his eyes to the bright green light, " I was born at the Del Val Castle....though Im not sure how I got here..." he had a theory as to how he got here...but he was sure if he told anyone that they would think he was crazy. As he lay there in the green light, he started to feel much better, as if he had just slept an entire night. He stood and stretched his arms out a bit, noticing his armor was quite flexible. He looked to Angela inquisitively, "Why were you out here...in the middle of no where?"

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 pm

"Well you woulnd't believe me, but I was going the castle of the King, by that I mean THE Vampire. I have some issues to attend with one of his servants" she said to him. She didn't treally wanted to say much to him. Maybe he was against it, but she was too close. No one would be able to stop her from getting her sould back in one piece.

"There you go, you can get up now" she said to him. The light was gone and a breeze came taking the circle apart.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:53 am

As he stood he looked to her will utter seriousness, " You know Del Val?" he had never met anyone with personal ties to the King, not even his daughter..and even that could be a rumor that floated through the vampire legions. No, Tyrael himself knew the Vampire king was well informed and connected to all areas of his kingdom, though Tyrael never bothered to look into his connections nor cared.

However, before Angela could answer, " Wait...have did you see the legions of Undead pass by here? They were headed toward the castle! Where did they go?" he suddenly asked.

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 pm

"Well he does know me, you could say I'm a family of his" she said to him. "Funny you say that, after you fell on the ground most of them went everywhere spreading like roaches. But only one was stupid enough to stay and try to mess with you, but lucky for me I trapped him. " she said as she started walking a couple of feet to where they were.

"I thought maybe you understood the language they spoke so I trapped him in this circle" she said as the monster came to sight. He then saw them and started to try to get away but the magic was too strong for him so there was no avail. " I have told you numerous times there is no point in trying to escape" she said to IT. But it had never reacted like this until it saw Tyrael

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!