Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Epic (IC Open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Epic (IC Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:33 am

Angela couldnt wait anylonger. She had to tell Alexandria what her father would do and what he had done. She walked up to the tent that was the most guarded. The guard raised their weapons at her.

"I mean no harm, I just need to talk to whomever is in there thats all" she said as they paused. She knew that it was close. And it would probably be the end.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Alphonse sat up once Alexsandra removed her fangs from his neck, looking at her, smiling a bit when she mentioned that he tasted of honey and oranges, he found that interesting as well. His hand went to the twin small holes in his neck, running his palm over them a bit " No, I am not tired." he said, shaking his head a bit. He was a big fellow, loosing that much blood would not phase him that much. He saw Alexandra yawn and he spoke again " You seem in need of some rest ." he said " I will not keep you any longer..do you have the materials you need for a tent, it is possible that it may rain fairly soon ." he said. He stopped and looked toward the entrance to the tent as he heard the voice of a woman call out. He got up and moved to the tent flap and stuck his head out. His brow narrowed, it was the insufferable, impudent woman from before. He rentered the tent and turned to look at Alexandra " You're friend is outside." he said, turning around and taking his seat again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 pm

"I just need some rope. I'll nap next to the cow and bull, under the tree. It is very shady there. I'll just pull some branches together to make sure I'm covered if it rains" She jumped up instantly when we mentioned Angela and walked to him. She placed her hand over his neck, where she had bitten him, and smiled. "Thank you again." She lifted her hand and exited the tent. She had healed his neck to make sure it wouldn't get infected.

She walked down to Angela and smiled. "I'm glad you came back."

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 am

Tyrael was torn back to reality by the presence of the undead..........'undead...here?' he though... moving upon his position...he could feel armies of undead moving against him. He opened his window and leaped from the edge, onto be caught by the wind as he soared through the air, gaining in altitude until he was a few miles above the castle. He looked South...the direction of the Demon Kingdom. He could feel, legions of undead moving, stirring, forming a mass and heading this way...Tyrael dropped, plummeting down to earth until he was hundred feet from the ground, breaking the sound barrier. He caught glimpses of a river, woods, fields of dead men obviously after a battle...he could sense the presence of vampires for a fleeting moment, before advancing on the Undead legions heading toward the lands owned by Del Val.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"-Unknown Adage
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life."-Winston Churchill
"Some grief is so great, even death keeps its distance."-Theresa(Fable 2
"Be sober. Be vigilant. For your adversary: The Devil, lurks about seeking whom he may devour."-Goat(Doom
"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."-Librarian
"You have to face your demons sometime..."-Reaper(Doom

coljack
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 am

" We don't have much time left. Remember when you asked me if your father had contacted,well I lied. Soon after we went out separate ways I was caught by your fathers servants and taken before him. He hasn't changed one bit at all. He asked me if i've had any encounters with you. I told him that I hadn't seen you in years. He believed me and was about to let me go. That was when a woman that was besides him spoke up, this were her exact words." The half-breed lies. Look at what is in her thoughts. Angela said to Alexandra. It was very hard for her to speak of that day. The day that her soul was split into two. Before she knew it she was shaking of fear. " Can we go somewhere where we can be alone?" she asked.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:18 pm

(ooc: guys... its Alexandria.)

She didn't know what to say. She hated liars. Hated them. Reluctantly she agreed. "Alright lets go to the river, I have to prepare a shelter for the cattle and... myself" she hissed the word out. She led the way without speaking another word.

They arrived at the river and she settled next to her white cow. "Go ahead, I'm listening" She began to pet the cows head gently.

Alchemist
Something was coming. She leaned out of her window and saw Tyrael for a split second and reached her hand out to him, but he disappeared before she could say anything. A cold chill entered her room and she knew she had to talk to help. Help him figure out what what to do. She closed her eyes and concentrated Tyrael. This is Nawfar, the Alchemist. I must speak with you, about the stones and the king. she hopped that would be enough to get him to return.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

As he skimmed the trees, he heard a voice reaching out for him, he stopped the wind he kicked up behind him finally reaching him....at this distance the voice was barely a whisper. He looked back toward the castle..it wasnt in sight anymore. Then he looked back to the impending doom that the lands of Del Val may face if he didn't do something...he flew back to the castle with record breaking speed...if there was a record for flying. As he got closer to the castle, he reached out, " Nawfar? ...I would have never guessed. You merfolk have such interesting names..."

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:52 pm

"I know it was wrong of me not to tell you the truth, but it was for your own safety. I would never forgive myself if you were to get harmed because of me. But like I was telling you back there, your father is doing something. And I guess that without you it wont be able to work" she said with a sad face.

"Back there when I attacked one of the soldiers, it wasn't me." she hesitated "well it is and it isn't. Your father had an alchemist split my soul into two. And now the more the time passes the more it wants to take over my body. But im trying to find a cure or try to find the alchemist to try if she can put it back to normal. " she said as she layed in a patch of grass near the river.

"Do you believe me? " she asked Alexandria.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Alexandria
She sighed heavily, "yes, is there something we can do?" she continued to stroke the cow. She was very soft. "an alchemist? was it The Alchemist?" she looked at Angela.

Alchemist
Thank you. It means Water Lily. I have never told anyone on land my name. Please return to the castle. I must speak with you. Something bad is coming and I wish to share what I know and hope that you will do the same.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 pm

"Yes it was the alchemist that did this to me,but there is a bond between the alchemist and your father" she said to Alexandria. "But I'm not sure, the only way for us to actually do something is to go to your fathers castle. If I must go there alone I will" she said as she got up and dusted herself. She grabbed the sword handle and took it out. Examining the sword she said." It was a gift from my father to mother. She gave it to me the night she left. I haven't seen her since then. But it is said to have a spell on it. I havent seen a sword that would be in one piece after making contact with it" she said as she put it back in place.

She grabbed her staff and tapped it on the ground. "Are you with me on this one, sister?" she said with a faint smile.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Tyrael closed his eyes...and imagined himself inside the War Room. He could feel the particles of his body being torn away, going through the castle wall, and ending up in the War Room where he last saw the Alchemist. His being was reassembled in microseconds, He seemed to suddenly appear as he reached out again to the mermaid. "What do you have to say...and where are you?"

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:47 am

Alexandria

She looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry, but I can not. I left for a reason and I can not return. The Alchemist and my father aren't bound together although it might seem that way. I can't explain why I can't return, you just have to trust that it is for the best that I don't."

Alchemist
"I'm here." she said walking into the room. "I need you to tell me what is coming. I can sense it but I can't place the energy." she walked towards him until he was only a few feet away. "what is coming?"

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Tyrael removed his hood, his pale, heavily scarred face peering back at Nawfar. "There is a possibility that the Demon King has discovered that I have destroyed his brothers tombs. Rendering them useless for their resurrection. However, I know of a few more ways he could resurrect them...he has sent his legions of undead to retrieve his brothers soul stones...I fear it will be the end of this castle if they make it here...and the Kingdom of humanity...." Tyrael said with a slight grin on his face...."Though, I wait the day I face the Demon King...his minions are weak. Just like he is."

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Alchemist

"I was afraid of that. One of the Brothers' head sits on the shoulder of the one person who can destroy the stones. It is bound to her and can only be removed by her will. She is hiding from her father... and from me. We have to get her to destroy the Stones and the armor. She knows that the Demon King wants to use her and that her father is willing to give her to him, that is why she ran. It has been two years and still no sign of her. I hexed her friend so that I can search through her memories at my will. I will check them tonight. To see if she has seen Alexandria. Hopefully she has seen her and we will know where they are. I will have to speak with her myself."

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Somewhat cruel and unusual for a mermaid, however, highly intelligent... "Right.....I'll be off. I'll stall the in comming forces as long as I can...I will return in two days time. Find a way to destroy the Stones in those two days...Or I Will." He said as he slid his hood back into place and vanished from view, transporting his being back outside the castle and appeared again. He flew off with increased vigor. He would not let his homeland be destroyed and he will find a way to destroy the stones..even if it destroyed himself in the process.

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandriaClaire on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Alchemist
Do you have a problem hearing? ALEXANDRIA is the only person who can destroy them! she thought angrily, making sure her thoughts had become his.

She returned to her room by touch a wall and sighed heavily. "What have I gotten myself into" and jumped head first into the pool in the center of her pool. Her tale was back instantly and she whimpered with relief. "I miss you, I miss you." she sang into the water, thinking of her husband. The next week was going to be hell and she hopped that at the end of it she could leave this hole and return to the ocean.

AlexandriaClaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Tyrael had flown across the country in nearly 2 hours time...1400 miles in two hours. He could see the legions of undead underneath him. He flew down in front of the front line, his hand outstretched toward them as if to call out halt at any moment, but he never did. The entire legion seemed to dematerialize into nothingness as he released their souls back into the earth. The legions disappeared for a moment, then however, were summoned back into the realm by a hidden summoner. Tyrael looked around for the summoner but could find no one.. he tried to release them again, but nothing happened...suddenly he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"You betrayed me Tyrael. I gave you the highest ranking position in my Kingdom and you betrayed me....this is the thanks I get.." Said the Demon King as he unsheathed his sword and advanced on Tyrael with startling speed. Tyrael barely had time to unsheathe his own sword before countering the massive blow that nearly cleaved him in half. The battle was on, Tyrael sidestepped and attacked his old superiors unarmored hide, only succeeding in leaving a thing, shallow cut. The Demon King turned and swung. Tyrael barely had time to duck as he turned and rolled away only to turn back and leap into the air on the attack, his sword aimed for the small of the neck just behind the collar bone. The Demon King was faster, though, he seemed to disappear from view for a moment, instantly appearing behind Tyrael as he landed. The Demon King swung a devastating blow down that would could have cleaved Tyrael in half, had he not raised his sword up in time. The swords met with a loud clank of metal.
"You dared to defy me ..." said the demon king as he pressed his weight over Tyrael with his sword, Tyrael falling to his knees as he tried to push back."..... NOW DIE!"
The Demon King grabbed Tyrael by the neck and began lifted him from the ground. Tyrael's world was starting to go black as he feebly stabbed and swung his sword, only leaving nicks and cuts on the arm that was crushing his windpipe. Tyrael managed to gasp a response with a forced grin."Your brothers....are dead...forever..." The Demon King's face contorted with rage as he sunk his sword through Tyrael's chest. Tyrael felling nearly lifeless to the ground. The legions of the undead continued to march past Tyraels dieing body as he mutter a few last words. " Forgive me lord....for I have sinned..." as the warmth of his blood flooded the inside of his armor.

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 am

" I understand then, but be careful I will go and see what I can do by myself. I need this curse to be over, I don't want to be a monster any longer." she said as she hugged Alexandria. She turned around and walked away. Using her vampire benefits she started to run in an incredible speed. So fast that it would just be a blur if a normal human were to see her.

Right when she was in the mood she was going to jump when suddenly she felt a pain in her chest causing her to stop. "This power...so...strong" she said as she got on her knees. The lasts time she felt this power was when she was running from her life.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coljack on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:18 am

Tyrael lost conscientiousness, as he watched the millions of undead march past him. He could feel the warm blood oozing from the deep chest wound...it hurt to breath...it hurt to look around... it hurt to think.....he rolled on his back...as he glanced at the last few undead march past him...he must have been laying there for hours. He could only feel cold...seeping deep into his body. The only warmth he could feel...was of the sun as it raised up over the mountain and cast its rays upon his dieing body. He looked to the sky. The blue shining down on him was comforting for some reason...as if he had seen the very same sky some time in his past....it made him happy to die....and so he did.

However, forgiveness go a very long way, especially when one asks for it.

Tyrael found himself on his feet looking up at a very different sky, however it held the same blue hue that his sky back home was....and he seemed to know that he was no longer in his homeland...but very far indeed.

Tyrael saw a man in white robes walking toward him. He did not know who he was, but he knew he was a friend... and turned, smiled and greeted him..." Good morning!"

The man simply smiled and said.." Tyrael...my son, for a man who just died you are rather cheerful.." as if speaking about the weather.
Tyrael didnt know what to say..this is the best he had felt in hundreds of years. " Well sir, its a wonderful day, though I dont know where I am or who you are for that matter, but...I feel as if I have just been reborn into a new body!! I thank who ever gave me such a wonderful gift!" Tyrael finished and looked to the sea..his bare feet gripping the sand beneath him.
The man's smile diminished into a stone cold and serious face. " You are welcome to keep the body, however, I can not allow you to stay here..."
Tyrael was dumbfounded...such an odd reply to his praise to an unknown deity for fresh new body and beautiful new home, only to be told he was leaving...
"You have much more to do Tyrael...Im sorry my son, but you must return to the realm of the living." the man said as he placed his hand on Tyrael's chest. Tyrael fell to the ground..gasping for air...clutching the pain in his chest, it was as if he had just breathed air into his body after drowning, it was as if he had just died, gone to heaven and been forcibly thrown back into the realm of the living...Tyrael was on his back again, looking up at the same old sky, that didn't look so pretty any more. He closed his eyes, and dug his finger into the dry dirt next to him....no sand....no beautiful skys...he was back. (Tyrael has been gone, for 2 days...if Alexandria doesnt mind the time skip....)

As he stood, he felt lighter, as if he was naked, he looked down and found he was in a new set of armor..and weapons. A helmet that seemed to match his armor lay on the ground next to a pair of swords which were crackling with energy. He dawned the helmet and grabbed the swords and sheathed them and headed after the legions of undead.
(Also, I have updated my profile to fit the recent improvements.)

coljack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:57 pm

"So you finally woke up" she said to the man.She had camped out here a couple of days when she had felt the strong power. But when she tried to get near the man an invisible shield seemed to be in her way. She tried day and night to get rid of it with her magic but it was impossible.

"You must be tired and hungry, I'm Angela by the way" she said with a smile.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!