Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wolves of Cygnus IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolves of Cygnus IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:10 pm

"Actually, not all females are that bad, but i see your point."

Garet pocketed the scope.

"this might come in handy for reconnaissance."

He took off after the humans and she-wolf.

Jumping from tree to tree, he tracked their scent.

He watched them with the scope from afar.

"hmm, a tower, i'll find a way to get up there after Harojen gets here."
Life is like the coldest winter
People freeze the tears I cry
Words of hail their minds are into
I've got to crack this ice and fly
-Hitch a Ride; Boston

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Once Charlotte reentered the thick lush forest, she turned and slid into a stop. Her hand flew over her rapier, she closed her eyes and lifted her nose into the air. The crest that hung from her neck took on a bit of a brighter glow. Then, a scent, it raced up her nose and registered as one of the attackers. He was so close...it was almost as if he was on top of her. But how?

She turned in a slow circle, in an attempt to see into the vast blackness, that extended beyond the glow of her crest. Nothing, but his scent said he was close... The trees! Of course, he had to be in one of these trees. Damn, he has that blasted ability to hide in shadows! Wait...he might not be using it. Charlotte unsheathed her rapier and nibbled on her lower lip. She needed a plan, she had to lure him down. Or maybe she could climb up to him? But which tree was he hiding in?

Her gaze scanned for any signs of oddly broken or bent branches. Oh, ho ho! I've find you coward! She brought her blade up to her mouth; her teeth clamped on to the sword to secure it. Charlotte needed to be ready to go after him. There was no guarantee she could do that with all the branches in the way. She picked a close neighboring tree; it had a few branches that reached into the tree the attacker had been hiding. With a few grunts and an occasional slip of the step, she finally made it up. Whether the other had heard her, who knew? Charlotte immediately started to scan the other tree for a figure. She removed the blade from her mouth, and scowled as she said, "I know you're in there..." She was at a real disadvantage; not only did her glowing crest give her position away, but she did not have the animalistic reflexes to fight in this treetop setting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gorgan01 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:16 am

WHUMP

Harojen slammed into the girl's side. he pair of them tumbled out of the tree, and Harojen rolled to his feet and put a foot on her back, pinning her in place. He growled up to Garet; wouldn't want the girl knowing he was anything other than a normal wolf. Then he recognised the glowing crest; she's already seen a wolf transform about ten minutes ago. He gave up all pretense of being a noral wolf.

"Lookit what we got here!"

(OOC: I have godmoded a little here; Charlotte, you let me know if you've got any problem with this post and I'll go and change it (because I'm nice like that ^^))

gorgan01
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:03 am

(OOC: Psh! That's not the worst I've seen godmoding! I don't think, I would've thought anything of it, if you hadn't post that OOC. Charlotte has no experience in real life, she's lived a pampered life since the day she was born. Someone was bound to knock her down. lol)

She didn't even have time to shriek, the air was simply knocked from her lungs, and she fell to the ground. Charlotte had no idea what had just hit her, but her rapier lay two feet from her grasp. With most of the air knocked from her she rasped, "blast..." She noticed how unstable and fuzzy the world seemed; even though she was laying on her stomach, and not moving around. She must have hit her head in the midst of the fall, and sustained a concussion.

"It speaks...?" When the wolf normal wolf spoke, she froze. What was going on here? Had this wolf really just spoken? Or had she hit her head so hard, she was imagining things now? I'm drunk...yes! That must be it! Wolves don't talk! Then again this wasn't a normal situation. But that could've been another illusion of her "drunkness". I'm so drunk, I've run around playing some sort of slayer, then hit my head, and now I'm hearing wolves talk. As she lay under the wolf's foot, Charlotte's head started to get the better of her. She was dazed now at the very least, so even if she could up and run, it would be damn near impossible. "Oww..."

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:27 am

(What really bad godmodding is when they try to make themselves invincible in their character sheet. now THATS godmodding.

Garet jumped to the ground.

"hmph, another one? They just don't quit do they?"

"well, what should we do with her?"

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:30 am

(OOC: Just letting you know, you are now on silver fang territory if you were tracking them. MWahahahahahaha. Time to meet your doom! *enjoys being evil*)

Layuli was placed down on the ground and handed a human device. She stared at it for a moment only nodding her head a bit before placing her finger near the trigger. She had never told anyone this but when she was younger, she had found a human half dead with a pistol on them. She took it and actually practiced using it. She had some experience with it and was actually a pretty good shooter.

"They aren't going to give up now that they know I've killed one of their own. I may be more powerful then them because of the second crest, but not at this moment..." Layuli could almost sense the two shadow claws on her territory. Where is Mibu? She thought. "Lucifer... that girl... she may need help."
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:05 pm

(lol I had no idea, you had it in ya to pull the evil laughter card. XD)

Charlotte lay there as the two decided on what to do with her. She whispered, "let me go and leave...please?" It probably wouldn't work but it was worth a shot. She just hoped, they didn't decide to drag her off to be eaten. Then it dawned on her, weren't these two trespassing at this point? She could smell a very distinct difference, between them and the surrounding area. Maybe more of these other wolves would show up and chase them off their territory?

"Aren't you guys on the wrong side of the line?" Charlotte's vision steadied a bit, her glowing crest came in to focus. She reached out for it and wrapped her fingers around it.They would be sadly mistaken, if they thought they could take this from her. Although she didn't know of its true potential; Charlotte would never let this out of her sight, this was one of the few things her mother left her.

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:23 pm

(i assume this is where you find out you can change into a wolf? oh well, I'll bite)

"No way, little missy, you're not goin nowhere."

Garet saw that she had a crest.

"Harojen, I think this human has no use for a crest, i believe we should take it."

Garet could see that she obviously didn't want to depart with the crest, but that made him want it more.

He crouched and changing into human form, he tried to wrestle the crest out of her hands.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:47 pm

(lmao! XD Garet is such a little kid!)

She nearly had a conniption, when she heard Garet suggest they take her crest. When he actually went to take it... Hell might have frozen over within that moment. A low guttural growl actually emerged from her throat. Her eyes shifted from their normal shade of lavender; to a strange kaleidoscope of color that rivaled the aurora borealis. When it seemed as if he would win, Charlotte did something even more out of character. She tried to take a chunk out of the thief's hand.

The crest's glow seemed to shift, it mimicked the changing array of colors within her eyes. The outline of the went from its usual silver and gold, to a blazing but blinding shade of white. Her eyes met Garet's as she uttered, "you'll have to pry it from my dead lifeless hands..." The severity in her tone seemed different, than that of any normal clan member. Charlotte would willing die, before she would turn her crest over to a stranger. She was able to tighten her grip around the crest; her knuckles turned turned white, and ached as she gripped it with all her might. Before anyone could say anything else, Charlotte added, "take it, and I'll open your throat with my teeth, while you sleep..."

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:03 pm

"Oh really now!? HA!!!! I'd like to see [pause] you [pause] TRY!"

Garet, full of rage, morphed into his wolf form.

"You know, you aren't that special. You don't even know how to fight!"

Garet circled the girl, waiting for an opening; anything would do, just as long as he could hit her. He was itching for a good battle, and would stop at nothing to achieve it. His purple aura was flaring up just at the thought about it. It was getting dark, perfect conditions for a battle. The shadows were pretty much endless, and no one was safe from him. He could do anything he wanted. Even if the human and she-wolf tried to stop him, he still had a good chance of winning.

"Harojen, stay out of this, this one's mine." Garet snarled "Unless, of course, the other she-wolf and human...........interfere."

He lunged at the wolf-girl, but before he struck, he vanished. He reappeared behind the wolf-girl and attacked from behind. (not auto hitting here, FYI)

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 pm

(I'm writing with the assumption, Harojen would move after Garet claimed dibs.)

Charlotte was still laying down, when Garet had started to circle her. It startled her to have the wolf lunge and then vanish. She scrambled to her feet as quickly as possible. Her rapier was still well out of her reach. When Garet reappeared behind her and struck; the blow knocked her off balance, then sent her skidding across the ground. That alone triggered some biological mechanism within her. Or maybe something in her just snapped? Whatever it was, it allowed Charlotte to finally shift into a wolf form all her own. The crest became a mass of liquid light and enveloped her whole form. It was so bright, it would've blinded anything in that immediate area for that minute. When the light vanished, a wolf with soft down like fur stood.

Her whole body was covered in flowing, faint wisp of clouds. There was a strange sweet smelling mist that surrounded her; it seemed to have a will of its own, as it flowed freely and filled the area. The mist became so thick it made it difficult to spot Charlotte. However, it did not cover up her scent or the sound of her nervous breaths. It was funny, Charlotte didn't realize she was on all fours at first. Her first two steps were beyond clumsy, but it was alright since no one could see her anyway. She quickly shook it off; the she-wolf waited for Garet to come for her, while she hid in the mist.

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gorgan01 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Harojen was suddenly very ware that they were deep in Light Fang territory. "Maybe we should drag her back to the den?" But now, the younger wolf was intent on taking his spoils right now. Harojen shifted to human and stepped back, allowing Garet to have his fun. The older wolf didn't recognise the crest, and so was instantly distrustful.

Garet decided to play with her before claiming the crest, allowing her to stand before tackling her back to the ground. Then she shifted. Harojen almost fell over with shock, then shifted back to wolf form. "What's the meaning of this? Garet, I say we kill her and get out of here." He hunched, prepared to spring, but then realised he couldn't se. Mist had come out of no where and was surrounding her, hiding her from view. "What the hell? Garet, have yu ever seen this before?" Harojen backed towards some shadows, not wanting to get too close to the forboding mist.

gorgan01
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Lucifer Sprinted after in the direction where Charlotte went off too. He ran with his rifle at the ready, and knew he was at a bit of a disadvantage, he didnt know where anyone was at. He just went in the direction he noticed the girl disappear off too, He brought his rifle up, and quickly pressed the button on the side of his rifle, it activated a bright Flashlight. That shined a bright white light out towards the direction of his enemies.

Lucifer yelled " Charlotte!' Loudly in a concerned voice. He knew this whole standing out in the open with the giant flashlight, and he was yelling was a bad idea, but what was he to do, he quickly took cover behind a somewhat crumbled side of a wall. At least he was in friendly territory. He noticed an odd mist, and was baffled, He quickly stooped over lowering his profile and screwed a Bayonet on the end of his rifle, and then quickly looked around, pointing in the direction he looked with his flash light.

He was curious where she was, he heard a few grunts, and a few quiet growls in this direction, so he assumed it was over here. Lucifer figured she was in that direction, and he shined his flash light. A bright light shined, it illuminated a great mist, and 1 wolf near it, Lucifer couldnt make it out from his distance. But he started creeping up in that direction.

Captain Mark
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gorgan01 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:48 am

Harojen glanced over his shoulder at the shouting in the distance, and saw a light clumsily making it's way through the forest towards them. "Garet; you deal with what ever this is; I'm going after that light." Harojen had been hunting for hours before this all started, and was getting very hungry. He slipped into shadow form and slid through the forest.

He moved along the forest floor until he was within a few metres of the man, and paused. The man was holding some sort of spear. It looked gind of like a gun, but it had a very definate blade on the end. He would have to watch himself. He reformed, and crept silently until he was behind the man. Then a twig snapped. He cursed, then gave up all stealth and just leapt at the man, hoping to tackle him to the ground and knock his spear away.

gorgan01
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:13 pm

The mist didn't shake Garet, in fact, it was kind of refreshing. He could smell her easily through it. Garet rarely used his eyes in a fight anyway. Once he located her, he melted into the shadows.

Garet knew that there was no way this wolf-girl could track him in the shadows. His attack could come from anywhere, anytime. Garet wanted to play with her some more. There were many small trees around where the wolf-girl was standing, so Garet toppled a few.

He made sure that none of them hit her, just hit very,very close in front. This situation was a win-win for him. If a tree hit the wolf-girl, she would be wounded, if it didn't, her reaction would be priceless.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Layuli lay there for some time almost begging for Mibu to appear and help her. Where was he? She took deep breaths, her entire body shaking. She couldn't hold the pistol straight and she placed it beside her as she began to feel a fuzzy feeling over her entire body. A bright light began to appear and enveloped her. This was exactly what had happened when she had absorbed her first sun crest. She knew what was next and a large grin appeared on her face. She let out a yell as her entire body disappeared in the white light.

Layuli stood outside the tower, her breathing normal. She did not shake but the look in her eye was of pure anger and hatred towards the shadow claws. Picking up the pistol, she began her way to help Lucifer and Charlotte. Although she had just met the female, there was something about her that made her think that the girl was more than what met the eyes. That crest that seemed to illuminate was special and it made everything different because she knew that the shadow claws would want it. She was in danger.

The female began to move closer, hiding behind trees. She spotted Lucifer after a while but what she spotted as well with her heightened sight was a shadow claw. She snarled and lifted the pistol and then shot at its feet. It landed in the ground around the shadow claws paws right when he launched himself at Lucifer. Layuli dropped the gun and shifted into her wolf form and launched herself at the shadow claw to attempt to push him out of the way of Lucifer. She retaliated quickly and returned to the pistol. She was sure that Lucifer could handle himself but it was Charlotte she was worried about. Layuli let out a call to rally the silver fangs and get them to come and chase the shadow claws out of the territory.

Layuli began to run towards the direction Lucifer was heading and soon came across the mist. It was strange. With her heightened senses, she could smell Charlotte. She was different however and she could just see the outline of a wolf that could only be the girl. She smelled fear as well as amusement; Garet. She looked for the shadow claw and saw his outline in the mist. She transformed into a wolf and all her senses became stronger. She saw Garet and suddenly the power from the sun crests unlocked her natural ability. Opening her mouth a ray of light began to form and she pointed it at Garet. The beam became suddenly powerful and the laser blasted from her mouth blinding anyone around and aimed right for Garet.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Charlotte was indeed rattled from Garet's scare tactics. So much, she yelped and tucked her tail in between her legs for a moment. Why was she even fighting this wolf? Sure, he had wanted to rob her of her only treasured possession...and he was a grade A jerk. All that aside she had no quarrel with him, no reason to hate him, he was just a stranger. This whole thing frustrated her to no end. She shouldn't be fighting him and yet here she was. If only he could be reasoned with... Maybe if I could pin him down long enough...well assuming I can find him.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a beam of light form. She knew it was not meant for her, yet something in Charlotte seized hold of her, and threw her into a dizzying panic. The world around Charlotte, quickly faded into a blackness; it was completely devoid of everything, that had surrounded her. Her body still stood; but what consciousness, or inner being that drove it, was an unknown entity. The surrounding mist dispersed into bb sized drops of water; the droplets hung in the air suspended by the unseen will. When the beam of light touched a section of the water; they lit up, and charged the rest of them, with fierce volts of electricity. A second later, the field of water shattered into millions smaller droplets.

Charlotte's body still stood in it's wolf form but only for another moment. The figure swayed before losing its balance and collapsing. Her form was yet again bathed in a strange liquid light; the light started to retreat from her toes and move towards the center of her forehead. As the light climbed to its destination, it left behind Charlotte's original fleshy form. When it reached where it needed to go; it fizzled out in a rather anticlimactic way. But it left behind a rather peculiar mark; a filigreed star made of gold and silver.

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:13 am

(once again I am not good at Rping combat)

Lucifer heard the twig snap, in the dead of night. Lucifer's instinct told him to turn, just as he turned he noticed a wolf flying towards him. Lucifer quickly side stepped, but the wolf managed to hit him, throwing him on the ground, Lucifer used the very same roll he taught his recruits on how to recover to his feet from falling back. He quickly used that momentum to roll back up on his feet. Once again there was a rock on the ground, piercing through his chainmail. It really stung this time. Lucifer managed to keep his rifle staying in his hands, . He was going to try all his wrestling moves he used on his dog, except this time it would be a lot more serious.

Lucifer circled the wolf, and brought his rifle to a hip position, where the bayonet would be more usefull. Lucifer attempted to shine the flashlight in the wolves eyes, knowing that it would throw off his night vision, and annoy the crap out of him. He quickly shined the light at the wolf, and lunged in with his Bayonet.

Captain Mark
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Garet saw the beam coming and quickly melted into the shadows. The beam missed him by a quarter of an inch. In order to have no more intrude in their fight, Garet reached out and bit the wolf-girl on the leg. He dragged her into the darkness. Here, no one could intrude. The area was like a flat surface that never ended. Here, they could fight and never be interrupted, ever. There was no escaping for the wolf-girl. He was going to test her guts. Metaphorically or literately, he hadn't decided yet.

Garet charged this wolf-girl, Hoping for some fun.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:35 pm

(I will try to keep this Rp alive, srry but I will have to auto-hit Harojen If Harojen comes back then I will change what I posted)

Lucifer, lunged his bayonet into the Wolfs midsection, and ducked down as he used the bayonet to throw him over his head. Lucifer used the wolves forward momentum to throw him over, and the bayonet just helped, after that he pulled out the bayonet, and pointed the rifle at the wolves head,
and quickly moved to the sights to the wolves leg. Lucifer pulled the trigger, and the sound of Man's tool of destruction cracked through the air, quickly followed by a strong YELP!, and the whining of a seriously wounded wolf.

Lucifer knew that a wounded companion would force, the other wolf to come out to help him out.
Lucifer noticed that a good bit of blood was coming out of both of them. He noticed a small hole in part of his leg. Lucifer thought "Dam the bullet came back and bit me in the side of the leg.
He didnt know where the female went, he just sprinted off back towards the building.
Lucifer then spoke to his compainion " Hey All I saw over there were 2 different wolves, and a third wolf. Lets hold up here and hope she makes it back.

Lucifer checked his rifle and inserted a new clip.

Captain Mark
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!