Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wolves of Cygnus IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolves of Cygnus IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:04 pm

(Thank you! Compliments make me feel special. haha. You are a great writer too from what I've read. It's so much fun to roleplay.)

Layuli pranced around him a bit before they would depart, her tail wrapping around his legs and then she separated herself from him to look around a bit more. Shadows were becoming more dark and as the sun was beginning its descend behind the mountains, worry overcame her. Soon, the shadows would be ruled by the horrific shadow claws and she felt more vulnerable being out in the open with the man.

She turned to spot the horse. This was good news. He could ride and then they could make it back to Mibu and the pack faster. She nudged his legs towards the horse and began running in the direction of the pack only to stop and look back waiting for him. She sat down and lifted her muzzle towards the sky and let out a large whimsical howl that lifted her spirits. It was a message to Mibu saying how close they were and that they would be arriving shortly.

As soon as her song ended, Layuli jumped back up to her feet and made sure that Lucifer would be close behind before taking a giant leap in the direction of home and began running. She was sure that Lucifer would be close behind. She didn't look back because it usually would slow her down.
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Lucifer, catching that she could make it quickly, Lucifer quickly mounted his horse, and rode off towards camp.
Lucifer wasnt too profecient with riding a horse, but he did it well enough he could stay on it. He hit the horse, on the back and it took off, knowing a few oats would reward him after he finished running.

Lucifer rode, amazed at her speed, sped towards his target with intent of getting to place where he could rest. Lucifer let the wolf take the lead, He was sure she would know these woods the best out of the two. Lucifer rode with one hand, and used a torch in the off hand lighting the way. Lucifer didnt know about what she was afraid of. He saw the how his temporary companion was scared, it did the same thing his dog did, but a little more serious. Lucifer had to fear what he didnt understand or knew. Lucifer guessed he might be able to hold up against a wolf or 2, maybe 3 if he got lucky. He might need to create a spear, which is somewhat more efficient at dealing with wolves.

(can shadow wolfs, shadow jump to places that are illuminated by artificial lights (like fire, or lights).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Captain Mark
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Charlotte wandered deeper into the forest, her attention shifted between her map and her compass. It was a fairly difficult task since she had to hold on to a torch as well. And unfortunately for her, the earnest effort to multitask, led to the event of the map being held upside-down. Which led her to the dividing line of the Light Fang's and Shadow Claw's territory. By the time she realized her map was upside-down, she was utterly lost. She threw her head back and cried out to the blackening sky. "Ayaa! You've got to be kidding me! First I lose my horse, then I lose my food, and now I lose my way?! Can this get any worse?!"

She slowly sunk to her knees and sighed; her energy was nearly spent and her feet ached. She wouldn't turn back, well more like she couldn't turn back, but still she was committed to her quest. She stuck her torch into the earth to free up her other hand. Charlotte then folded her map back up, then slipped it into her pocket with her compass. "They won't do me any good now I suppose... Oh, what have I gotten myself into..?" Her hand slid to the lump that was under her jacket and over her chest. It felt as if it were carved of ice, even though it had rested against her for some time. The crest that dangled from her neck, never seemed to get any warmer or retain any sort of heat. She reached into her jacket and pulled it out so she could have a better look at it. It looked as if it were carved from some lustrous opalescent stone. What made the crest truly lovely, was the intricate inlays of silver and gold that formed a star.

As the night began to set in, the crest did something rather unusual. It took on a faint glow and an inviting warmth; the glow and the warmth seemed to slowly grow. There was a faint crack of a twig in the distance, so faint a normal person wouldn't have heard it. The crack was followed by a faint odor, it wasn't a person from what Charlotte could smell. Her semi sensitive senses had always set her apart from the others in the city. Why she didn't know, but her father had always chalked it up to her mother's DNA. She slowly rose to her feet and unsheathed her rapier. Whatever was headed her way, would not have the element of surprise on their side.

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:32 pm

(OOC: I'm going to through in an NPC of a shadow Claw to make things more interesting. Kinda like what Garet did being able to kill a silver fang.)

It seemed to be getting darker as Layuli and Lucifer travelled deeper into the woods. She knew exactly where she was going and her eyes scanned her surroundings. Layuli would run beside the horse then speed in front of it then fall back to examine their back so that there wouldn't be any surprise attacks. She did this a few times before settling beside Lucifer and letting out a satisfied growl. It seemed they were save... until...

Layuli's ears perked and her nostrils flared as she began to sniff out something that was unfamiliar. She stopped, her nose to the ground. There was an unfamiliar scent, much like how Luficer's scent was unfamiliar at first. However, there was another hint of something that made this scent different than Lucifer's. The female began to growl as she headed towards the new scent which turned out to be a female. She looked helpless until she pulled out a rapier. Layuli snarled, her hackles raising as she began to circle the female.

The fae's ears swiveled into another direction right when a shadow claw burst forth from the shadows launching itself at Layuli. It's head slammed into her side and the two went tumbling into the ground. Layuli lifted herself up, growling from deep within her throat. She snarled at Lucifer almost telling him that this wolf was hers. This shadow claw attacked them because he believed them to be on their territory. However, Layuli was on the light fangs side and so his attack was purely out of fear of them attacking first.

The female's fur bristled as she pushed herself forward, claws extended. The male was younger, less experienced then her and although a rutheless killer, fear was still in his eyes. His lack of skill was evident as they clashed and Layuli's claws dug into his skin. He attempted to bite at her neck while she did the same. They broke apart and Layuli snarled and quickly retaliated. The male was unprepared and so Layuli's fangs dug deep into his neck. His body grew limp in her jaws and as she released him, a sparkle began to appear. She placed her muzzle on the wolf's forehead and the sun crest disappeared from the wolf and appeared on her own forehead. Now instead on one sun, there was two.

Unlike most of her kind, when she ran out of energy, she reverted into her human form while others revert into their more relaxed form, the wolf. A trickle of blood traveled down her chin and she wiped it away with her now left hand. She looked up, realizing she had changed in front of the two humans. She was weakened from the battle and yet revigorated from the new crest. She needed to sleep. "Lucifer, we must return quickly. Bring the girl." She said in a whisper for only Lucifer to hear. "Hurry before more approach."

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Lucifer, fell of his horse, as the horse flew up, bucking him and his stuff off.
Lucifer had his gun ready as the 2 Wolves fought, but he didnt want to take the risk of making a shot. Lucifer then spoke to the girl " Hey, Im Lucifer Follow me, and I can help you live" Lucifer put his gun down, to show he was human. If anything this girl might actually know him as one of the town guards. As soon as he put it down he returned it to a easy to point and shoot position.
The girl would follow, he guessed. Lucifer was suprised to see her wielding a rapier like him. Lucifer felt intrigued by this girl.

Lucifer noticed Layuli bleeding, Lucifer said," How far is the camp?"
Lucifer noticed her transformation, but the girl would be baffled about it.
He was willing to carry her on his back, and he felt partially responsible for what happened. Lucifer grabbed the bag the horse was carrying and put it on him. And then proceeded to insist that he carry Layuli. He noticed her limp and once again insisted he carry her.

Lucifer was built for heavy loads, and it wouldnt be to hard. He would be able to carry her, but she would have to point the way.

Lucifer started towards there destination now at a full jog with or without her on his back. He wanted to get out of here, he didnt like the idea of fighting something that was hard to see.
Last edited by Captain Mark on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Mark
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Garet finished his song and took a walk.

He came across the shadow wolf fighting the female.

He masked his scent with leaves and stood back.

Garet watched as they went back and forth.

He flinched as the wolf was taken down.

He noticed the man running away with the she-wolf.

Bent on taking revenge, he used his powers to shift and leap out of the shadows.

He knocked the she-wolf out of the man's hands.

Garet disappeared as soon as the blow struck.

He lept out again, this time ramming full force into the man, putting him on his back.

Again, Garet vanished into the night.
Life is like the coldest winter
People freeze the tears I cry
Words of hail their minds are into
I've got to crack this ice and fly
-Hitch a Ride; Boston

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gorgan01 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Harojen shook his head as the human headed off with the Light Fang wolf on his shoulders. He had taken one of the young wolves out on a hunt, in order to teach him to provide for himself. Just his luck that they'd run into a Light Fang. He'd instructed his pupil to stay back, as he'd recognised the Light Fang as being Layuli, the Dominant female. But the youngling refused to listen, as they had been on the hunt for hours without success, and he was hungry for a kill. The added chance of getting a crest was too much for him to ignore. Now his young pupil was dead, but he had managed some serious damage; the female had been forced to return to human form, even though there was a human present. Then he saw the other girl; another human? And the Light Fang had just decided to transform? What was she thinking? But there was something about the girl with the sword... he thought he could smell something... curse his useless senses!

He considered jumping in and claiming the Dominant's crests, but decided against it. She might be bluffing her injuries, and even if she wasn't, the two humans might proove to be tougher than they look. Especially that girl... tehn Garet burst out of nowhere. After his breif attack, Garet disappeared into the shodows. Harojen followed.

Once they were out of earshot, Harojen jogged up to alongside his fellow Dark Fang. "Greetings; that was a good hit. I had no idea you were there or else I would have helped."

gorgan01
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:36 pm

"That's the point." Garet laughed, "If you knew I was there, you could have gotten yourself killed."

"Stay back and watch" Garet's image faded as he went in again.

Once again Garet pounced on them.

Missing the human 's vitals on purpose, Garet wasn't cruel enough to finish off the light fang.

He appeared next to Harojen, his picture slowly coming into view.

"Let's go watch what they do." Garet snickered

Garet jumped up on a tree, masking his scent again.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Charlotte looked like a startled rabbit, after the wolf knocked the woman from Lucifer's arms. When he attacked a second time, she was only able to watch since his reflexes were so fast. "H-holy hell! What was that?!" She was obviously scared witless at the moment, with wide eyes she tried to search for the crafty creature. The unusual crest that hung from her neck was now behaving like a beacon of light in the dark night. The damn thing felt like fire against her chest at this point. The only real down side to it; was the fact it only provided enough light, for the trio to see five feet in front of them.

The girl had never been in a real fight, and training sessions didn't come close to this kind of combat. With a few passing moments and her mother's stories, she was able to make some sense of things. And with that Charlotte regained her composure. She vowed these animals would not get the better of them a third time. She closed her eyes and slowly turned her head from side to side; she sniffed the air, as her nose started to filter out all the other smells that were in range. A heart beat later she had one of them! Where the second one went she hadn't the faintest idea. Charlotte only guessed the one who disappeared was very close. The one she could smell; shared a fundamental scent with the woman Lucifer had been holding. "Come out and we'll be merciful!" She looked to Lucifer for back up; Charlotte was banking on this man to be of some serious assistance. "I am Charlotte Hazelrink of the city Cygnus! I swear by this crest and my father's name, if you do not reveal your location...I'll smite you!" She figured if she could provoke them out into the open, it would make things a little easier for Lucifer and herself.

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:26 pm

(once again I am new at rping, so Im not to good at combat)

Lucifer moved to help as Layuli was knocked down, he was only knocked down by a full force attack to his side. Lucifer tucked and rolled as he hit the ground, he felt a sudden thump on his side, as he got his momentum to help him roll back up.
Lucifer, recovered after what he thought to be a Cowards attack. Lucifer pulled out his pistol out of his left side, he wielded it. He felt a good sting in his back, possibly where he hit a rock. He quickly threw his pack to the side, and pulled up an easy light torch in his right hand.
But Lucifer replied with pulling out a lit Torch to help him see this pouncing enemy, which, in all ideas stopped the shadow jump back to Harojen.

Lucifer caught the Wolf as he pounced at Layuli the 2nd time (Im Guessing) , Lucifer with his off hand pulled up his pistol and fired a bullet in the direction of Garets's midsection. Nothing like a good old fashion bullet, Lucifer thought.
Lucifer then took a second shot not really aiming at the wolf hoping it would give it a good reason to flee. Nothing would alarm the area, then the sound of a gun blasting. Lucifer checked his back, noticing minor bleeding, and then moved to help Layuli up again. He glanced apon the girl with the rapier, curious if she was hurt.

Captain Mark
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Charlotte was still a little rattled but she was physically well. She was quite impressed with Lucifer's marksmanship. "Oooh, nice shot! I think you nailed him!" She rolled Lucifer's name over in her memory for a moment. "You wouldn't be the Lucifer of the Cygnus guards in the militia would you..?" If he was, this might be as big of a problem for Charlotte, as the two wolves attacking them. There was no doubt in Charlotte's mind; there was a reward for the safe return of the chief's beloved and only daughter. One thing at a time, or that's what Charlotte told herself anyway. Once the trio escaped from the two attackers; she would be able to slip away into the darkness. Assuming her glowing crest wouldn't give away her position.

Charlotte spoke only loud enough for Lucifer and the woman to hear. "Should we stay to finish them...or should we flee?" This hand to hand combat business was new to her. She couldn't properly asses the situation, to know if this was a losing battle or not. She took up a fighting stance anyway and held her rapier firmly. This was just in case either of the wolves got any funny ideas.

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:43 pm

(once again I am sorry if I did a wrong in combat)

Lucifer surprised at the fact she knew who he was, he remembered a job he was looking into about her, but that was the job of bounty hunters, not militia. Lucifer was not a bounty hunter, and he was not interested. He replied " Lets get out of here, that blast is going to bring who knows what to us." Lucifer noticed her a little shocked.

Lucifer knew a bullet wound was hard to remove, if the wolf was lucky it went all the way through but, if it didnt, He was pretty sure the wolf would need human assistance in getting a bullet out. He guessed that that bullet would buy them time, enough time to get home, his friends will probably seek revenge. Lucifer hoped he wouldnt have to encounter the "Shadow Wolves". He hoped he would get lucky, and remain neutral, but that wasnt going to happen now.

He checked his pistol, and put a fresh bullet inside it. He was sure that he needed to leave. He started to make a sprint, with his torch out.

"lets get out of here, This wolf has been taught a bit of a lesson, and thats all it needed. Pull out a torch and follow close behind" He glanced back at the wolf, and ran at a slower pace expecting Charlotte to be slower then him.

Lucifer huffed Layuli on his back, this time not really giving her a choice. He started making a sprint, towards camp, he dropped his bag. Materials were never worth more then sentient life. That was one of Lucifers motto's and he tried to uphold it.

Captain Mark
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gorgan01 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:52 am

(OOC: Neither Charlotte nor Lucifer should be aware of Harojen's presence, because he made a point of staying hidden in the forest)

Harojen jumped up into the tree alongside Garet. "I saw that gunshot; did he hit you?" Harojen noticed the bag that had been left on the ground. "Looks like they left us an 'offering'." He grinned at Garet, his white fangs showing in the dark. He waited until the trio had gone, then dropped to the ground and jogged over to the bag, changing to human form as he did so. He started rifling through the bag, trying to find something of value.

(OOC: Mark, what's in the bag of goodies?)

gorgan01
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:23 am

Mibu smiled as his young pup whimpered for a piece of the jerky, he handed a piece over to her and said "well its a little dry and there is no blood to keep it moist but go ahead and try some. Just be careful it has some unusual stuff on it and it makes me choke with its dryness." He shook his head and took a moment to laugh at human stupidity. Cooking your food honestly... Humans never ceased to amuse him, he turned and headed back towards the skyscraper den tired and eager for a good nights rest. Tomorow he would have to dispose of his childs corpse which was never easy for any species even wolves. With a quick call he mobilized the rest of the pack and walked home slwoly so thay his mate and the man she was with could catch their scents and regroup together.
Join the animal kingdom and release your inner beast

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=29415

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:26 am

(Okay, Sir Pokealot, Do not autohit. Instead of saying he rammed into her, say he attempted to ram into her. Then she can dodge it if she wants to. I'm going to actually dodge a move that you said hit because it isn't fair.)

Lucifer was attempting to help her but she shook it off. She only needed a minute to heal. She could feel her knee had popped out of its socket and she winced as she took a step. Lucifer had scooped her up and she couldn't refuse now. But suddenly, out of the shadows, Garet appeared. He must want revenge. She was angry because the pup had come onto the silver fangs territory so he was asking for it. Garet had attempted to knock her out of Lucifer's arms but she quickly pushed off the wolf so she landed delicately in the snow.

Layuli watched as Lucifer was knocked to the ground. She rushed towards him, anger filling her. The new sun crest was now beginning to activate and she could feel its power. However, the first time a wolf ingest a crest into their system, they are weakened for a few hours. Layuli pushed on her knee until she felt it pop back into its socket. She let out a little whine but it was finished and she could walk properly now. Lucifer had placed her on his back and although she could run now, the thought of relaxing was something that almost put her to sleep.

The female turned to see the other girl following. There was something about her that seemed off, seemed different. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. She saw Lucifer drop his bag and she reached out grab it but it slipped through her fingers. "We're close to home." If the shadow claws came onto their territory, the silver fangs could easily run them off, or kill them. Whichever was easiest. Her finger pointed past Lucifer's head towards a building that was abandoned. Her hand was beginning to shake uncontrollably. Even in human form she was able to howl and so she let out a weak howl to Mibu.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:11 pm

(Then what's the point in trying to do anything at all!? If I do anything, you are just gonna dodge it and nothing will ever hit you, and vice-versa. Also, you're hurt and on Lucifer's shoulders; how are you gonna dodge? So i can't auto hit, but you can autododge?)

(*sigh* this isn't as aggressive as it sounds. I've had a horrible day at school. Man, life is hard. >.>)

"Naw, it missed." Garet said. In truth, it had scratched him, but there was nothing to worry about.

Garet jumped down to the ground and leaned against a tree. "Find anything?" he asked.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:46 pm

(The Bag has a loot, 2 boxes of rounds for his pistol, 4 bags of Teriyaki flavored Venison Jerky, and a few survival tools (Knives, Sharpener, Hatchet, Firestarter), and Lucifers favorite hunting knife (its a nicely styled Kukri) .

Lucifer made the sprint, sad that he was off on his aim, but then he started making dumb excuses for himself, like it was dark, he was tired, or he was aiming for a kill shot. He also wanted his bag, it was a pretty nice bag. He didnt care he just wanted to head back. Lucifer's whole mission was a fluke, he still managed to keep a few things in smaller pouches on him, but that bag had his favorite lute inside it. The smaller bags had the tools he used to make ammunition, and he managed to keep his Rapier, and his 2nd favorite hunting knife.
Lucifer was curious if the wolves could make fire on there own. If they couldnt Lucifer could easily teach them. Lucifer also knew he would have to go hunting, but hunting on the top of a large tower wouldnt be to hard if he had a scope. His rifle on the right side of his back could easily hit something far away (note: its a Kar98).

He ran for the building, and drove his foot into the door in order to open it. The door flew open, Lucifer Yelled "Mibu" Really loudly using the center of his lungs to yell. He used his favorite Motivate recruits yell. He was pissed, he wasnt told about that shadow Wolf problem, he also needed him to get down here to help him out.
He made a quick glance back, he was relieved he didnt die, and still had that Adrenaline he loved pumping through his vains.

Captain Mark
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Charlotte on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Charlotte followed the two, she was sure to keep a "safe" distance between them as they walked. She looked to the woman, as she trailed behind slowly. "Are you one of those...shape-shifting clans? Like the old ones?" That's what her mother would sometimes refer to them as. There were a few roving clans of the old ones but all of them had long since died out.

Her crest's warmth and strange glow had diminished a little. It no longer made her a total target in the darkness, but it still illuminated her way. Charlotte contemplated leaving this little group in the cover of darkness. She stopped in her tracks for a moment, then turned around and looked in the direction they had just come in. Were they being followed? It was hard to tell, she was still on edge and a little shaken up.

Charlotte's hand slid to the handle of her rapier, as she gave the path another hard look. Paranoia, yes, that's all it was. There was no one there. Surely those two wolves had enough sense to let them be and go to their own home. A chilling thought swept over her. What if there had been guns in that pack they left behind...? Or even worse, what if Lucifer had brought along traps and explosives? Charlotte really wished she had nabbed that pack, the more she thought about it. She sighed, no use crying over spilled milk after all. Then again this would be extremely bad if they got their hands on even one gun. Instead of following Lucifer and the woman into the building; Charlotte darted off into the night. Her faintly glowing crest bobbed against her chest as she ran. She was not going to take any chances; she'd go back for the bag herself, and hope the wolves hadn't gotten to it first.

Lady_Charlotte
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:35 pm

(srry Im not sure if I auto hit with that shot, I try not to Auto-anything, )

Lucifer noticed Charlotte darting back, Lucifer slowly let Layuli down, and handed her a pistol for protection, he just said " Point and pull the trigger" Hoping she wouldlnt hurt herself or himself with it.

Lucifer took a swat position behind the first doorway they encountered and looked out the door with his Kar98, He quickly strapped a Flashlight to the end, to illuminate the area behind him, He was now ready, with rifle in hand, He noticed that the girl went the other direction, Lucifer had hoped his shot would leave the enemy with a limp, at least then she could make a good run out of there. He once again in a more pissed off Voice yelled " MIBU!" Lucifer thought, well at least she gained a crest out of our little adventure. He also wondered what he would do with the crest he had.

He looked around the corner with his rifle, missing the scope he left in the bag. Lucifer was wondering what they would do with that stuff, if they even knew what it was.

Captain Mark
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gorgan01 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Harojen shook his head. "Nothing much here; some sort of instrument, some boxes of bullets, but this isn't all bad." He held up the hatchet and knife. "Trouble is, these require you to be human during a fight; never a good plan."

He sniffed. What was that smell? He dug deeper into the bag, and pulled out some meat. "Damned humans; why do they keep burning good meat? Fire only spoils food." He tossed the jerky away disdainfully. "Well, the bag might come in useful." He put he bag on, then shifted back to wolf form. "Did you see what that stupid Light Fang did? She shifted in front of humans! Bloody females; never think with their brains. Should be left at home to look after the pups."

gorgan01
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!