Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon's Keep(A call for the Dragon Riders.)(IC)Accepting

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dragon's Keep(A call for the Dragon Riders.)(IC)Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Celedia grinned at Zenatsu. "Tsk tsk tsk, you're barely in the shape to hold your head up on your own there, partner. If you sleep and eat something hot I may be persuaded to share the book again. But you can't have it until after I've properly blackmailed you." She nodded at Raelyn as he helped Zenatsu up and then strode out the door, leading the way to the infirmary. She spoke quietly with a few of the nurses and within moments Zen was taken from Raelyn and settled into a comfy bed.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Fighting weakly since he was being taken away from his unfinished work, Zenatsu pretty much just moved a bit in Raelyn's arm. Zenatsu was pretty much dead weight, Celedia was correct when she spoke he could not hold his head up, in fact he could not even hold his entire body. As he was tossed onto the bead of the intermarry Zenatsu almost went straight to sleep. However he was forcing himself to stay awake "I..found it..." He managed to say before mumbling the same speech drifting into sleep.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Celedia walked out into the hallway as she saw Zenatsu fall asleep and sat on the floor in the corridor, leaning against the wall. Liora curled up beside her so that her head rested near Celedia and the dragon fell sound asleep within minutes. The half-elf shook her head at her dragon and grinned, "I don't know how you do that but I wish I could fall asleep that quickly. Instead, she pulled out the book with its worn leather covering and decided to go for the easier-to-read inside part of the book. She flipped to page 37 where she had seen the handwritten notes in the margins and began to read silently to herself, absorbing the information written by a Rider before her time.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilayra on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 pm

"I think it has choked its last victim., Yeah long time no see ,we leave for a few hours and you throw a wild party with Zen as the main attraction!" .. She said laughing as she retrieved her axe from the Qua and sat down to clean her weapon at the table where Zen had been. She was a mess, but she had learned her weapons came first because a soiled weapon was a weapon that failed you in battle.. Arrywn lumbered up behind her and rested her head on the floor close by as Meylyn set to work waiting on the others as Zen was carried off to the infirmary for rest and safekeeping. She had heard him say he found something, and then she knew she also might have to do some talking. But for now She was tired, If she could help it she would do her explaining later. She finished wiping her blade, and rested her head on the table, She could hear Arry breathing rhythmically and it relaxed her, she slowly fell asleep exhausted listening to the sound of her friend breathing .
dragon-keep-ooc-update-t27840.html
dragon-keep-call-for-the-dragon-riders-t27512.html

You do not have to see to believe,only believe and the truth will be revealed.

Ilayra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kvothe on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:29 am

Raelyn peeped over Celedia's shoulder as she was reading an ancient book. "If you don'e mind may I ask what that book is about?"
"Don't ask yourself what this world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that. Because what this world needs is people who have come alive."
quote from someone, I have forgotton his name

kvothe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Celedia almost jumped as she suddenly noticed Raelyn beside her. She put a hand over her heart and laughed out loud. "You scared me to death!" she told him, then looked down at the book before looking back towards Raelyn. "Well, the story itself is about one of the first Dragon Riders and his tale on how it was in the beginning. However I'm reading these." She lifted the book a bit so he could see the writing in the margins. They were few and scattered, but most were incantations that seemed to strengthen the dragon and rider bond so they could perform more powerful magicks together. "I'm keeping it til Zenatsu wakes up. He said something about the book giving him the location. So we're going to see exactly what he found... As soon as he decides to resurface."

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilayra on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Shun Heard Him calling..He had not felt such a force in his mind since the first day they chanced to meet. He pulled himself away from the meeting he was just observing and retreated further into the darkness. He could not see him, but he could feel his presence, a dark, crushing, depressing, feeling, of total evil. His voice on the other hand drew one in, it had a deceit in its very core. This was the only other being more evil than Shun. And Shun Did not Trust the Demon, but he was bound to him.
"Shun? You know we cannot fail here. Do not fail, Once you have that Diamond, your powers will be more than what I have even given you. Imagine being as powerful as the Creator...The Riders hide that Diamond there because they know what it can do, do not let a bunch of puny riders defeat your armies. If you possess that Diamond imagine what you could do with it....come lets talk..." He led Shun deeper into the dark where he could further weave his blackened thoughts into his already darkened mind. He had his own Agenda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knorlan had entered the Keep after speaking with Aiden, he wanted to see that the body of the beast was disposed of and was back in to check on everyone. He paused by the room with the sleeping Meylyn ,Arrywn raised her head as he looked in. "Rest, you two have done well, though I suspect she will always punish herself." He said looking at Meylyn. "Arrywn ,the two of you cannot hold your secrets forever..yes we teachers sometimes tend to figure things out, anyway..some secrets can break you if you are not careful. As a Teacher..You know I have cared for everyone of you...and I am telling you as a your Teacher..for one day I have a feeling I may not be around to watch over all of you, Be Strong for each other,and be careful."
Arrywn ,still groggy did not quite fathom what he said at the moment went back to sleep. Knorlan had extra guards posted at all the towers,though he wondered what good they would do against such monsters. Right now His Riders were exhausted. Aiden had said his army was here to stay and Knorlan welcomed them in as honored guests. Make no mistake though they were here to avenge Sheytos and Storm. Knorlan walked in the room,sat at the table, rested his head in his hands and prayed quietly. He knew this was the quiet buildup before whateve the enemy had planned. He was hoping Zen would wake up soon, they needed to find that horrible diamond.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meylyn woke up to find Arry resting behind her, Knorlan with his head on the table and her neck stiff from nodding off in such an odd position. She walked over to the window quietly looking out into the sunlight and peering out onto the winding city below.What she saw took her breath..and gave her some hope, The Elven Army. Sheytos Brothers in arms.Indeed..Maybe the morning light had brought some change.

Ilayra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kvothe on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Raelyn studied the text hard, trying to understand all the incantations in the border of the book. "hmmm sorry for startling you, how can anyone understand such scripts? What do they mean?" His brow crinkled as he stared at th book.

Raelyn stretched, rubbed his eyes and yawned loudly. "Celedia if you would excuse you me I am going to find a place to rest." He walked outside to where Silvian was already asleep and laid down on his side and closed his eyes.

kvothe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilayra on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:09 pm

As Knorlan rested he fell into a dream like state and was plagued again by another grim vision of the riders. His students, and the dragons that bonded to them, he knew them all from different times at the Keep, and it was a terrible blow to his heart to watch in this vision as they fell one by one...and then he heard the voice of Shun taunting him. He saw Storm and Sheytos ,the funeral pyres burning again in the night...and then Liam's death and his.
He could hear Shun in his mind laughing "Your students are mine..you can not save them!"
He shook himself awake and saw Meylyn standing in the window..Morning had come, "one night down how many more to go?"

Ilayra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:30 pm

After the many hours had passed, Zenatsu's eyes shot open, and with a burst of sudden energy he poped out of the bed. quickly he looked around him and tried to ordinate himself to where he was. Seeing the door, Zenatsu quickly poped out of the door way and bolted down the hallway. Quickly finding where the room he was once in and preformed his mental challenge. As he rushed into the room he knocked Knorlan and the chair out of his way.

"Oh thank the creator!" Zenatsu sighed in relief as he found his paperwork to remain on the table. Quickly he gathered the three seprate parchment and scurried out of the room. Skidding as he rammed into the wall, Zenatsu bolted back down the hallway and over to where Cel had been reading... It was time he got that book back

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilayra on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:51 pm

Knorlan no longer had just gotten the fuzz shaken out of his eyes and had focused on Meylyn when he got the wind knocked out of him by Zen, and he found himself on the floor chair toppled over, shaking his head, grumbling.
Meylyn was over in a arrow shot,ready to draw until she realized it was Zen, Knorlan caught her arm.."He is young and focused on the task at hand, meanwhile your master is getting old." He said keeping humor in his voice reminding her of her youth.
She glared at the door smiled at Knorlan at then laughed as she heard Arrywn snicker.."ok,Ok."

Ilayra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:13 pm

Celedia was leaning back against Liora, book clutched in hand and sleeping like the dead. Thank the heavens she hadn't been drooling or anything because mere hours after she had finally fallen asleep, Zenatsu came rushing down the hall like a bull in a rage. Hearing his footsteps against the floor, Celedia woke up, disoriented for a moment and the first thing she saw was a figure plowing towards her. Instinctively, she drew a dagger with her free hand and stood quickly, ready to fight. It was at that time she realized it was Pop and she stood down, placing her dagger back in its sheath as he skidded to a stop. "So what is all this drama about 'I've figured it out!' ? She asked him with a grin. Liora lifted her head groggily, wondering what all the chatter was about.

Celedia tossed the book towards Pop, even though she saw his hands were full with other papers and started walking towards the main hall where they had all gathered before. "Maybe it's time we got everyone in the same spot so you can fill us in, eh Pop?"

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:40 pm

"You do that!" Zenatsu quickly caught the book and almost fumbled it. Luckily he recovered it and dashed into the infirmary in search for a table and chair, possibly a quill and ink bottle as well. He found a nurse who was writing away some type of..letter..or something.. but it had no interest to Zenatsu "Are you finished?" He asked as the nurse looked up and bought a smile "Uhm.. yes, i am.. why?" Zenatsu dropped the book and papers on the table as he spoke in a rush "I need the quill and ink if you are finished with it. I have some important work that must be completed!" the nurse smiled as she stood truly done as she said she was

"Well, you may use it i'm in no hurry such as yourself. Enjoy!" she walked out smiling to tend to whatever business she had for herself. Zenatsu quickly skidded around the table and sat where she once did, taking the papers and lining them up orderly, and the back of the book facing up at him, Zenatsu begun to read to recap where he had left off in his work.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Re: Dragon's Keep(A call for the Dragon Riders.)(IC)Acceptin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkling369 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:19 pm

NAME:
RACE:Elf
PERSONALITY:Humorous, quiet, but if revenge is needed will do anything to have it
WEAPONS:Black willow long bow, silver dagger
APPEARANCE/PIC: Green eyes, black hair, pale complexion

IF A DRAGON RIDER...

DRAGONS NAME: Lioska
PERSONALITY: Humorous and boisterous
APPEARANCE/PIC Small sleek green dragon with black streaks( birth mutation).

Darkling369
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkling369 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Sorry couldn't get pic down http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/ ... guy-1.(jpg first guy on page)
and http://www.bettsiv.com/gif/greendrg.gif (green dragon zip)

Darkling369
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby edIT on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Name: Michael Harlen
Race: Vampire (semi-recently turned)
Personality: Scholarly, quiet and reserved at times. Came to Dragon's Keep during his turning.
Weapons: Doesn't carry any weapons, only the satchel he came to Dragon's Keep with. He carries around a large book of bound pages, torn from other sources before he fled his town. Skilled at healing, medicine and mechanics/engineering, often helps to fix saddles or heal Riders/Dragons.
Appearance/pic: Messy brown hair and coppery eyes, which are flecked with silver in the light. Strong build, with fair skin. Carries a jute satchel. Wearing a light cotton shirt with the sleeves rolled up, riding breeches and and ankle length boots, which are worn down from time and use.

edIT
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!