Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon's Keep(A call for the Dragon Riders.)(IC)Accepting

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.
Bastions eyes narrowed at their forward marching enemies. Without a second thought, he glanced to Meylyn, giving her a nod, before shifting his gaze to Ava, with a brief moment of eye contact, he smiled and drew his blade. Ready for this, Avs." He said in an encouraging, yet confident manner. That was until he heard 'the female', than the half elfs expression turned into an 'Oh great..' expression. "Alright, here we go." He stated moving forward simultaneously with his partner, short sword in one hand, dagger in the other, both slightly spinning with a flick of his wrists. "Here we go." He muttered mostly to himself, as Ava's mouth open baring her menacing mouth full of rows of sharp teeth. Clearly, she agreed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon's Keep(A call for the Dragon Riders.)(IC)Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonRider on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Aiden's expression turned serious as Knorlan jumped astride Liam, and quickly followed him, climbing lithely up and perching himself behind Knorlan. "then we must not linger!" Aiden said, and Liam expressed his agreement by opening his wings, and quickly flying up and out of the main hall. Aiden scanned the horizon, and very soon noticed several specks in the distance, growing quickly larger. Very soon Aiden's eyes distinguished different details, and his brow furrowed as he comprehended what he saw. "quickly!" he yelled, and Liam's pace increased. they came even closer, and Aiden's sharp eyes picked out two dragon and riders, and; "Qua!" He hissed, and heard a low growl from Liam. flying in Closer, Aiden saw that, during the time it took for them to get in closer, the two riders has dispatched all but four of the Qua, though their strength seemed to be flagging. suddenly, one of the dragons took out two in a blaze of flame and flashing claws.

Anger blazed in Aiden's eyes as he saw both Qua abandon the first Rider, and close in on the second, and obviously wounded Rider. "I'll take these," he said, and though his voice was quiet, it was easily discernible from the rushing of the wind, and the clash and screech of battling Qua and Dragons. Sitting straighter, Aiden began to chant in a quiet voice, that seemed to gain volume as he continued. he closed his eye's, and, pulling his staff in, he finished chanting, and flicked his staff against his boot. A deafening blast sounded, causing the Qua to shriek as their ear drums were assaulted, though nothing happened to the Dragons and riders. then, without warning, A giant blast of Fire seemed to erupt in midair, Engulfing the Qua in roaring flames. Aiden suddenly opened his eyes, and sagged in the saddle. a thin sheen of sweat covered his thin face, and he looked exhausted. "Well, that's the last of them." he said, and gave a weak smile.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hayl was reaching the point of pure exhaustion, when he noticed two remaining Qua, both heading straight for him. "Eldryn, two more!" he gasped, and Eldryn Growled, but renewed his flapping, gaining altitude. "suddenly, without warning, a blast of sound erupted from everywhere around him, causing the two diving Qua to shriek in pain, though nothing happened to either Hayl or Eldryn. suddenly, a column of fire erupted from midair, engulfing the two Qua. a second later, it disappeared, leaving nothing but a fine trickle of ash, that blew away on a breath of wind. Hayl stared with amazement at the spot the Qua had been not a moment before. suddenly Eldryn Growled, "newcomers. It's Knorlan and Liam, and someone I do not know." Hayl scanned the horizon, and picked out the Dragon not far away. "good, I need to get patched up. lets go land. If I stay up here any longer, I'm gonna fall."
Wanna see my dragon? clicky there --> Dragon
<><><><><><><><><><> ahh, brilliant. Lost in a book. Or rather, the places a book can take you. It doesn't matter if it's fiction, non-fiction, history, philosophy, science or religion. Mere words on a page, written with great care and much thought have the marvelous ability to impart ideas, ideals, information and emotions that can expand your mind and broaden your horizons in a way that no other medium can match.
I read, therefore I am.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonRider
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilayra on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:11 am

Shun felt a jolt..the magic in his blood had stirred His mind was pierced with images of the ancient Book of Dranhelm. Another magic born soul had touched the book, and not just one who learned magic..this one had it flowing in his very core.
If someone had the book they could find the diamond, and he could not have that. He summoned a large male Qua. And looking deep with in, quickly tried to locate who had touched it. What he saw made him laugh..
A boy leaning over parchment and writing. Surely the Riders of the Keep would not think this mere child a match of him? Still there was strong magic in this one it may be undiscovered as to how much he actually possessed , he could still be a threat..so he was to be destroyed at all costs.
His fate had once been prophesied to him by a woman on the brink of death, he had just slaughtered her family and was about to finish her off. And then he heard words he would never forget...
"Enjoy your life while you may..for a time will come, When another shall rise and you will fall, And another Soul will posses that which you so desire! Your fate rests in the Keep, Make a choice..forget that which you quest after, Do you dare rush the order of your doom by pursuing such evil deeds?"
Angered he had gripped her head with two hands and twisted her neck until it broke and all life drained from her eyes.Choice made.
He did not want to hear it or believe it, and was promised this would not happen ..But here sat this boy with the book, and no chances were going to be taken.
He looked over to the Qua ..sent a mental picture of the boy "Annihilate him!" And with that he sent the Qua to the Keep on an instant of time and the creature materialized, crouched in a corner in the room with Zen..
Last edited by Ilayra on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
dragon-keep-ooc-update-t27840.html
dragon-keep-call-for-the-dragon-riders-t27512.html

You do not have to see to believe,only believe and the truth will be revealed.

Ilayra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Liora and Celedia flew quick and low towards the ground, sweeping in behind the group of attackers. Liora swiped with her front legs, knocking several of the Fhraudok onto the ground, including the large female from the previous attack. Centering on a cluster of three of the monsters, Liora let out a stream of fire and roasted two of them, the third scrambling out of the way with a useless right arm. The dragon hooked a vertical 360 to reverse her course and landed, allowing Celedia to get a handful of her throwing daggers which she began chucking at the Fhraudok, smacking a couple of them in the arms or head in an attempt to make them less threatening. Suddenly, a male Fhraudok leaped onto Liora's leg, dirty nails scratching against her scales and when they found no purchase, he climbed higher in an attempt to get at Celedia. She jumped up onto her feet, still on Liora's back and kicked the monster squarely in the face, breaking off one of his horns as he tumbled back to the ground. "These bastards are everywhere!" she shouted to her two companions.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kvothe on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:36 pm

after seeing the the last two Qua vanish in a cloud of smoke and fire, amazed and slightly disorientated by his master arriving at the battle scene.

Raelyn quickly told Silvian to land nearby the rider who helped him, tired and out of breath, leaped out his saddle, bag in hand and on his way to his brother in arms.

Silv, I'll come back for you, sorry buddy.

It is ok young one, help him first, just don't forget me.

racing next to the new rider, he said in short puffed out burts. "you're arm...you're, your'e bleeding...let me...can I help?"

before he even recieved a reply he was pulling out the equipment required for the task of stopping his arm from bleeding, and looking at it closely, it could need stitches.
"Don't ask yourself what this world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that. Because what this world needs is people who have come alive."
quote from someone, I have forgotton his name

kvothe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Hours. It took hours of starring at the back of the book and turning it 50 times, and that is an under-exaggeration. Zenatsu had crumbled papers balls of them lying around him, on the table, and on the floor. In front of him were three parchment... one in some old High elven language, one in standard elvish with mixed old high elven, and finally the last was the common language. Zenatsu's eyes we're heavy, he bobbed his head has he wrote. Finally unable to take it anymore, his mind had become mush, his body had already been falling asleep long before his mind did. However, all at once he dropped his head with a thud. and the quill dragged making a harsh line until his hand dropped it upon the floor. His work, was technically finished. Yet he needed to translate it to the common language for it to make real sense, because the elven language never did the justice. Fallen strictly asleep, Zenatsu snored very lightly. Dead to the world.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilayra on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:27 am

Meylyn nodded back to Bastion,and started to scan for her next target.She saw Celedia knock off the horn on a male who made the mistake of trying to join her on Liora. It appeared to weaken some. Still astride Arrywn the two of them Charged in to the midst of the fraudok. Arrywn's powerful jaw snapping,and razor sharp teeth delivering wounds as they rushed in.Her tail swiftly knocking fraudok aside splitting them into smaller groups.
Sword raised high she lashed off the horn of one of the male fhraudok as she swung her arm, aimed and precisely hit her mark. The creature fell to its knees then toppled over like a pile off soft clay. An empty heavy weight of nothing.
"Celedia! All three horns..Bastion the horns..all three! Cel your Brilliant!" Meylyn continued on, her sword seeking another creature to destroy, and looked over to see how Bastion and Ava were faring,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knorlan asked Liam to land, he wanted to see to the condition of the riders. Raelyn was already getting to work as always, the healer in him sprang into action, and he was set to care for his fellow rider. Knorlan looked to Silvian, seeing his wounds were not disabling and he was sure that Raelyn was aware of his condition he could now speak with Aiden, he knew Aiden had questions so he took the opportunity to draw Aiden aside, and waited for the questions to come.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Qua was silent as Zen rested, snoring. He stayed in the shadows as a servant had looked in the room, and saw Zen asleep he retreated. The Qua crept up behind him wings slightly open. Ready to fly if necessary, It reached towards Zen's neck claws extended ready to dig in to his flesh. A quiet sneer of pleasure escaped as hit neared its prey sure of his victim's demise.

Ilayra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonRider on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Aiden had regained some of his energy by the time they had landed, and once he had ascertained that there were no further threats, and the injured Rider was being tended too, he turned to Knorlan, intent on getting some answers. Obviously Knorlan had anticipated his questions, for he held up a hand, and beckoned him over to one side. Aiden paused for a moment to get his thoughts gathered, then looked directly at Knorlan, his face grave, and his eyes reflecting sorrow. "What happened to Sheytos?" He said, and his voice trembled ever so slightly when he said the great Prince's name.

"My people are practically maddened with grief. So much, that it took all my ability to convince them not to rush over here and murder every dragon rider." he paused and glanced upwards for a moment, before looking back at Knorlan. "Also. What is going on here? I arrive to find the keep looking like it just underwent a massive siege, the place was practically deserted." He turned to face the dragon riders. "And the Qua." He said, still speaking to Knorlan. "The only person able to control those beasts is Shun. If the reports of the atrocities I have heard are true, and the Qua are back. Then It can only mean one thing."

"He's looking for it."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hayl did fall, though luckily Eldryn had landed before he lost all feeling in his arm, and toppled over to the ground. "Eldryn, you were great." Hayl said, and grinned slightly. "To bad I'm not as fast at you, then maybe I might have avoided this." He motioned tiredly at the cut with his good arm, which Eldryn sniffed, and let out a soft growl.
"I failed, I wasn't able to keep you from obtaining this injury."
"no! You couldn't have done anything. I was clumsy, that's all."
"still, It looks rather deep, and painful."
"you can say that again," Hayl said, grimacing.
Suddenly Eldryn crouched over Hayl protectively, and let out a growl. Looking up, Hayl saw it was his fellow Dragon Rider, holding a bag, and panting slightly.

"you're arm...you're, your'e bleeding...let me...can I help?" he said, and Hayl nodded. "yeah, that'd be great." Eldryn gave another growl, but backed off, letting him help Hayl into a sitting position and begin bandaging his arm. "I'm Hayl, by the way. what's-Ow!" Hayl yelled, and Eldryn gave a snort of laughter. "Such a Hatchling."
"hey!" Hayl said, glaring at Eldryn. "Just a moment ago, you were all sympathetic, where'd that-ow!" he yelped again, and glanced at the Rider.

"you do this often?" he asked, grinning slightly.

DragonRider
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Celedia narrowed her eyes at Meylyn as the woman screamed, "....all three horns.... All three!.... you're brilliant!" Arching her eyebrow, Celedia glanced at Liora and received a look in return that was equally confused. With a shrug, they went about their business, chopping, stomping, and fire breathing on a cluster of the fhraudoks as they rushed towards them. "Edge closer to them, Li" she nodded towards Meylyn and Bastion. "I think we're missing something important. With that, Liora bounded into the air and landed right between Meylyn and Bastion, noting that only 4 more male Fhraudok and the larger female were left. Meylyn sliced her large sword sideways, aiming to cut off the fhraudok's horns and taking half of his head with them. Celedia made a face and looked a bit green as she thought to Liora,"I guess that's what she meant? All three horns." And Liora replied by laughing at the girl.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilayra on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:24 am

Knorlan drew a deep breath, this was not easy.He looked his old friend in the eyes and though the grief he had felt over the last several days was still fresh, he kept a strong appearance, for his sake as well as Aiden's and he told the fate of Sheytos and Storm as he knew it.
"Everything we know was communicated by Storm to Liam before they passed. So I beg forgiveness of anything that has been left out or misunderstood due to the fact that they were both in bad shape when they arrived here. Sheytos was sent here by his father to warn of Shuns uprising, and to tell us about the diamond, the Book his father entrusted one of the elders with may lead us to the diamond..
They were intercepted by Shun though, and Shun did his best to take him and Storm,.the King has good reason to be proud, they both resisted his mind control, and Shun learned nothing of his mission here.They were tortured and escaped, Meylyn was with him when he passed, and Arrywn with Storm, so they were with friends and not alone at the time of their passing.
Everything was done to save them, they were just to far gone, and we mourn the prince of your people, he was beloved here by all, and he was my student.Our City feels your Pain..I am all that is left of the Elders, we have few dragon eggs left, and possible children to pair them with, we riders are being slaughtered because of the diamond in the keep. I suspect this may be our doom if we do not find this thing. However we do have one who may help us, he is a bit different and it may take him some time to figure things out. So we need time and Help. And now I will ask you this as my friend.
Will you ask your armies if they will join us, so as not to let Sheytos and Storm have died in vain?."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meylyn finished off her next target half of the fhraudok's head with her sword,it was a gruesome sight. She had learned over the years to distance herself from the enemy and it was good thing considering combat was not pretty.She acknowledged Cel and Liora who repositioned themselves, And called out a Maneuver to Arrywn that Bastion and Cel may recognize,one they were forbidden to use at training, but she was going to trap the remainder...there would be no escape.
"Res untrael " she called again..as Arrywn hesitated but gave in. Meylyn was up in a flash, standing on Arrywn once more she reached over her head for Arrywn's tail, was then flipped past the remainder of the fhraudok landing feet first lithe as a cat ,face to face with the female. "Surprise!"She yelled sword ready as Arrywn roasted another male beside the female. "Looks like you are missing a few horns, care to lose the last?" Meylyn dove in at the female determined to finish her off,while the others engaged the last few.
She wanted to get her friends out of there and safely to the keep. she was a fool to endanger their lives.

Ilayra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kvothe on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 am

"looking up from the blood pouring out his friends arm, he smiled and said "greetings Hayl it is very great to meet you, thank you for your help, my name is Raelyn and my buddy over there, that's Silvian. Sorry about your arm , I have to inspect it."

looking at the deep cut in Hayl's arm he added. "You have some options here, you see I can cast spells to close the wound, or I could stitch it, it is up to you, I can use a herb to numb your arm for the stitches and the magic should only cause a slight tingle, it is up to you though as not all appreciate magic, evening the healing kinds."

kvothe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonRider on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Hayl grimaced again as Raelyn continued inspecting his arm, with Eldryn peering over his shoulder. "whatever heals it faster, which I am guessing is magic. I'm not to particular about the stitches." He grinned slightly, and shifted a little, so a to be a little more comfortable on the hard ground. "So, a magic user, eh? I never was good at magic myself, all those loud bangs and puffs of smoke. No offense, but I prefer to use my own strength, and Eldryn's, not put my trust in some foreign art."

he glanced at Eldry, grinning, but then noticed he had switched his gaze behind Him. Twisting around, Hayl saw that it was simply Knorlan, Liam, and someone Hayl didn't quite know. Suddenly the unknown person glanced at Hayl, catching his eye for a moment, then turning back to Knorlan. "Who's that?" he asked, nodding his head towards the unknown personage.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aiden's eyes closed as he heard the truth about Sheytos and Storm, and it was a long while before he spoke again. "this...will be a severe blow to my people." he said, and turned away from Knorlan. He stared at the sky for a moment, before glancing down and catching one of the Rider's gaze, but then turned back to Knorlan. "I am deeply sorry that you have sustained so much loss, but I suspect it is only the beginning. And I believe I can already answer your question. If Shun is responsible for our great Princes death, then you can be sure that we will fight to the very last man to bring Shun to justice; whether it is with the Dragon Riders, or not, is your decision; though I hope we can fight alongside each other, as we once did, so many years ago." He gripped his staff tighter, and turned to face the sun.

"We should return to the keep, it is getting late, and who knows what foul beasts roam at night."

DragonRider
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PJ117b on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:21 pm

(( WHERE ARE ALL MY POSTS? I THOUGHT I POSTED LIKE 3 TIMES SINCE THEN?? sorry for the flame ))

Clambering atop Sheera, several villages lie in waste behind him, smoldering ruins of their former existence. This feels good, he thought with a smirk. Sheera lurched into the air with one powerful thrust of her legs. Immediately he sensed a powerful presence nearby to his west. Scanning the area he noticed the small dot on the horizon that was this presence. Sheera angled toward it and began a slow descent, rocketing towards it.

--------------------------

Aly could feel the powerful rider drawing near. The firey orange ball in the sky plummeting towards her and her escort. She knew that should the rider take a hostile disposition that she stood little chance, but she had tricks up her sleave. Of course, she wished nothing but to assist him in his quest against Dragon Keep. She also knew that he would accept her invaluable aid, but first she would need to convince him to allow her to shape his endless darkness into the spearhead it would need to be to destroy the rest of the Riders. At the very least, he would view her as an ally when he learned of her quarel with Dragon Keep. Motioning to her escort, the party halted. Reaching down she stroked Carca, a brilliant white sabre with crimson stripes. Carca purred her unease as she to felt the approach of the powerful rider.
Last edited by PJ117b on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PJ117b
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:37 pm

(~( please post in the OOC and not int he IC, this will help regulate OOC talk from the actual IC story writing. Many thanks )~)

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kvothe on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:50 pm

looking up at the rider Raelyn said

"I do not know much of the arts, all I have is a vast knowledge of healing and some of the spells that accompany it, I only know one offensive spell and that's to save cooking time." Smirking Raelyn started chuckling loudly "So magic it is then I'll still put some herb juice on it to stop the pain, because the magic will only close the wound, it will still hurt."

Raelyn pulled out the necessary items, root of the jaegwyn tree and some bandages. A loud crack was heard as the root was broken in two. "it may be cold on your cut but it shouldn't hurt." the juice trickled through the cut, satisfied Raelyn strapped up the cut, with the bandage and said "shaekwen valra unsta." Smiling at Hayl he said "that should feel much better, the would will close over nicely and very quickly, take the bandage off in one or two days."

Looking up from his friend he bowed to his master. "greetings Knorlan, I trust all is well at the keep." Looking toward the unannounced person he added. "greetings, it is good to meet you, my name is Raelyn, and if you do not mind I must help my dragon, Silvian over there."

Running to Silvian he said "Sorry pal, I'm back now, lets fix you up." Inspecting the dragon he added, "the wounds aren't too deep." Placing his hand on the dragon's snout he said "Valeryn ganac roomva." Raelyn smiled at his dragon as the cuts disappeared.

Thank you Raelyn
anytime pal

kvothe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilayra on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Knorlan watched the greetings between the riders and Aiden. He agreed as well that they would fare better in the Keep..If another attack was planned he did not want Zen alone. Liam could sense his unease.
"Lets move In as soon as everyone is able! But see to it everyone is fit to move first." He looked around for reassurances there were no grave injuries, and waited for everyone to get ready to go in. He had more to discuss with Aiden ,but he felt a pressing need to check on Zen and get everyone in. This was magic and trickery and nothing to fool with, they simply were just going to have to find a way to defeat these things., If it meant the death of him..so be it..Shun would not destroy the Riders, they were charged by the creator himself to keep the world at peace so the legends were told, and now they were needed to do just that. Bring peace among the chaos..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shun's mind shifted in the mists again. He sensed another soul approaching Guiseppe and swiftly drifted in to observe this meeting. Waiting In the Darkness he slowly released a tendril of sweet dark poison, letting it gently swirl just enough to draw this new interest in. And waited to see how this meeting would progress.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Razor sharp claws were wrapped around Zen's neck, The Qua began curling his nails to dig into flesh, drooling as he anticipated the soft tissue tearing beneath the pressure of his large talon like hands. Quietly he began to silence the snoring boy. He could not afford the boy waking up to scream..Shun directed him on a mission of silence..with no damage to the book..that meant no blood..the boy was asleep on the book..

Ilayra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Celedia slid off of Liora's back as her dragon toasted another Fhraudok, leaving only 3 males left. Meylyn had engaged the female in melee combat. She glanced at Bastion and his dragon, noting that they were battling two of the three male Fhraudoks, Bastion sliced one's head completely off which made Celedia cringe.

"Ugh, bloodshed." Celedia said aloud. "You might want to get used to it," Liora responded, "It seems like we're in the middle of a war." Celedia made a face at Liora and then threw one of her daggers at the lone male that was running around in the midst of the battle, "HEY UGLY! OVER HERE." The male was so enraged that is ran straight for Celedia, easily ignoring the large white dragon to her side. Liora let out a small controlled blaze which toasted the Fhraudok where he stood and he crumpled to the ground. "Two more to go," Celedia eyed the female which was battling Meylyn and the male that was fighting against Bastion.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilayra on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Meylyn thrust her sword over and up into the female fhraudok's side, carefully avoiding any claws.It was a clean slice but not deep enough into the tough hide, enraged the creature swung a strong fisted claw into her face. Meylyn swung back aiming for the last horn and missed as the female dodged her blow, slamming another fisted claw into her neck drawing blood. Meylyn countered with another blow to the females shoulder piercing bone this time as she impaled the creature trying to keep her from making an escape. Arrywn was closing in on the two of them and the female fhraudok was not happy to be pinned between the two, As Meylyn withdrew her sword the female fell to the ground grabbed the dust at their feet and threw it in Meylyn's eyes ,leaping past Arrywn's flame..laughing as she fled .
Meylyn hung her head in defeat, exhausted she looked to see if everyone was ok. She expected she had a lot of explaining to do, but right now just wanted to see her friends safe.
" Bastion,Ava,Cel,Liora..everyone alright?..Arry you ok..I am so sorry"
She noticed Celedia had a distaste for the slaughter and she did not blame her, years of riding in the desert had hardened her once tender heart and she hoped that Celedia would not have to change, she liked her just the way she was. War was tough and they were getting sucked right in it..Who knew what else they would lose, she had already lost her heart..what was going to be the final price? She would die before they took anything else.
Waiting for their replies she got ready fly again back to the keep.

Ilayra
Member for 15 years

Bastion confronted one of the male fhraudok, stepping to the side, and spinning and thrusting his blade through the creatures ribs, causing blood to spurt from it's abdomen and mouth; a gruesome sight. Pulling the blade back, the thing collapsed and without a second thought Ava stepped on it with her large clawed foot, as she lurched her neck forward and snatched another creature right off it's feet and like a sloppy bowler, tossed it back with a fatal wound; crashing into the others.

Meanwhile, he shoulder was holding up rather well, and dodging close lining wicked claw from another male, it was back up by another two, slightly cornering him. Bastion paused momentarily, turned and stepped up on Ava's front leg, signaling a silent message, and with perfect timing, she lifted said foot, propelling him just over the enemies head, where he landed and , stuck his black in the back of ones neck, and another slash took out the back of the other twos knees, add in the fiery mess that now cripsed them, Bastion took a breath, calming himself, after making sure his partner was alright first.

Before he knew it, he was slightly winded but heard his name coming from Meylyn. Backing up a bit towards her, he gave a firm nod. "You have nothing to be sorry about." He started, glancing around quickly at Cel, the dragons and then back. "Anyone hurt?" He questioned, composing himself a bit and wiping the fhraudok's blood off of his cheek.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:25 pm

"Ew" Celedia made a face of distaste as she stepped over the charred and bloody bits so she could get closer to the others. "I'm fine, I think.." she got something chunky and unidentifiable on her boot and hopped around, kicking her leg so she could try to get it off without touching it with her hands. "Ugh," she grimaced as the chunk flew off and back onto the ground. Glancing up, she noticed the other two looking at her funny and she slid her sword into her back sheath, clearing her throat.

"You probably aren't the girly hugging type but we heard the news from the infirmary... And I'm sorry." Celedia stepped forward and embraced Meylyn in a big hug before stepping back again. "Now how about we head home?" she asked the group, already climbing onto Liora's back and patting the dragon's neck.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!