Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

4 Elements School of Martial Arts IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: 4 Elements School of Martial Arts IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:02 pm

OOC- I'm planning to be that guy who stays with wah after the few weeks, then it converts into a private RP, Then Wah thinks he had enough, passes it onto me, which converts into a whole another Rp. Right?
IC- alec was surprised as Jin burst in. He knew this would convert into a fight, so he ran towards the table and sat down, having a complete view of the fight from the table, so he can eat while watching. "This is great!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sporian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Xai nodded as she closed her eyes taking her stance. She took a deep breath taking in everything in around her. Her hearing was her most powerful weapon, she could hear up to a mile away, and in fighting she could hear the movements of her opponents and counter attack or dodge. Opening her eyes she locked her eyes onto Xain. She twisted Jumping up in mid turn prepared to land a kick to his neck.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dboyone on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 am

"so when can we start class?" Ian wondered aloud. he still stood looking embarassed at his sudden entry. he was anxious to see what they taught at this mysterious school.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus were to stand on the edge of a 6 story building

Post this in your sig if you are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

dboyone
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:17 am

"That's a problem for all girls, don't worry. I've had my fair share of 'girl-chasers'. Remind me to tell you that story later, after training, alright. It's pretty funny."

"okay..." Akai responded calmly, but was a bit embarrassed and glad Heather didn't really understand what she meant by people chasing her all the time. Akai had meant assassins had always tried to kidnap her or kill her, it was the simple fact that she was related to the Emperor of Japan and this happened constantly. Before Akai could ask a question to Heather a big helicopter appeared and saw Jin come down and made his greet, strange male... she thought curiously and felt him touch her head she grimaced at that since she wasn't use to such things.

"YOU OVERCOMPENSATING IMPUDENT PIG! GET BACK HERE AND I'LL SHOW YOU MY ELEMENT!"

Akai saw what Jin did an understood why Heather yelled at him, "low life..." she whispered "guess he was raised by pigs to do such a thing to a girl he doesn't even know..." she added and then turned her attention to the master who it seemed was going to fight Xai Tao. He said anyone could assist her but Akai thought and felt that Xai Tao would want to fight the master on her own, but wanted to ask anyways just to be sure. "Xai Tao would you like me to assist you or would you rather fight the master alone?" Akai said calmly her red eyes gazing at Xai Tao then the master.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 am

((Guys? Anyone? I know me and AyaAmayMiyu still get on, but where's everyone else?))
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xorn on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:27 pm

((kinda stuck until the old man get back on i'm afraid...))

Jin snaps his head to the side as he looks at the sky, he then growls and walks off. "Forget this, I quit, I'm joining the other side" he said serious as he picked up his bag and tossed it over his shoulder. He then started to walk, he was going to learn the dark ways, there was nothing more he could do, he would die in three days. He didn't want to spend his last days with a bunch of arrogant brats, he ran down the mountain and a car waited there. "You made the right choice my son"
"Shut up old man or I'll kill you" said Jin serious as he sat in, he crossed his hands and closed his eyes. He needed this training, to perfect the perfect technique, he needed that element. To him one master was the same as another, he would devour them and their knowledge.

"Why so interested in metal only Jin? You should master all the elements"
Jin panted hard as he stood up. "Shut up old man, I only need metal, I have no use for elements, they are what make you weak. I will only believe in my body, but even that has limits, but with metal I will be able to complete the perfect technique!" Jin growled as he stood up, he then roared as he yet again tried.
"But what you're trying to do is impossible..." said the old master as he walked off.
Jin started to loose his mind as the pain as so intense he wanted to kill himself right there and then, he stood up again, his brain released endorphins and adrenaline, every hormone to lessen the pain, but it didn't grant much. Jin took his stance and gritted his teeth so hard blood started to come out from his mouth and nose, even his eyes and ears. "Come on! COME ON!" he thought as he saw his flesh starting to rip apart, it was now or never, release it and hope fo...wait...fuck that, this was going to work!
The master looked at Jin and walked away from his balcony. "What's driving him? He's headed for his own death and all he does is to hurry along, where other men stumble, he charges, he was just unlucky that he was born into the wrong time"
Jin stood in a pool of his own blood and sweat, he was shaking as he had a hard time standing, he gasped for air as he stared at the sky. "Impossible is nothing..." he chuckled as he coughed up blood and was about to fall on his knees, but he stood fast. "Soon...I will carve my name into history as one of the strongest of them all, with this technique I'll sacrifice my body for eternal glory" was Jin's thoughts as he fell on his face.

((Really, i'm writing out of my ass right now...god this reply sucked!))

Xorn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!