Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

4 Elements School of Martial Arts IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: 4 Elements School of Martial Arts IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:01 am

Alec was twisted into a headlock by Xai. "You just might have succeded if I hadn't heard you, but you walk heavy." He heard. "Okay. I get it. Could you let me go please?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sporian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:06 am

Xai willingly let him go smirking. "Nice match by the way." She smirked as she leaned against the wall waiting the the next person who was supposed to spar against Jin. Xai really didn't feel like fighting...in fact she might just loose on purpose.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 am

alec fell to the ground as Xai let go. He quickly jumped back up. "Thanks." Alec replied. "And what's your name?"

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:55 am

"I'm Akai Houka..." A girl with long, tied back, black hair said in a very respectful manner and bowed to Heather as a way of greeting (at least, Heather thought that was why she bowed). Then Akai straightened herself to face Heather again. "Your skills in Tai Chi are amazing. I've never seen Tai Chi before but I've heard a great deal of it; it very interesting."

"Thank you." Heather smiled at Akai's compliment. "My parents put me in classes as a child, then I kinda just fell in love with it. I practiced even after I dropped out of those classes."

"Next one" The brunette turned to see that Jin had come out from eating, and was as bored as ever. She didn't know what it was about this guy, but there was something she didn't like. It wasn't his 'I-don't-care' attitude. It wasn't the forced arrogance he used to try and anger them. No, Heather just couldn't put her finger on it.

"You gonna go, Akai? I can call you Akai, right?" Heather asked the girl who'd bowed to her. She threw in the asking about the name because she knew that if the girl was japanese she might want her to use an honorific, so as not to sound too familiar after having just met.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xorn on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am

Jin started stretching out as he loosened his muscles and sighed, he had his own training to do, he couldn't afford to wait much further. He looked at the people and decided there and then he was done. "The rest of you that I haven't been able to test, you wait for the old man, the two I did test will also have to talk with him. He's the master after all" he said simple as he raised his shoulders and headed towards the weight room. He had already warmed up so he just started doing some sit-ups. push-ups and pull-ups. He then started training his back muscles using many different machines and weights, to him strength was the most important thing, everything else was just fake. He liked to train alone, he didn't like it when people watched him train, in fact he didn't even like other people.

Xorn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:04 pm

"My name isn't to be given out..." She shook her head to the side so both her eyes could be seen. "But I guess it wouldn't hurt...Xai...Xai Tao..." She nodded her head before she leaned it against the wall closing her eyes.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:12 pm

(wierd my last post did not show up wonder what happened oh and later last night it would not let me on this site it said they were having technical problems sorry for being absent)

Wah watched them all with a slight heir of approval for them, he could tell that they at least seemed to take a more serious stance when it came to work and training though none was more serious about training then Jin. Elements are simply a tool like a silencer on a gun though it makes you more efficient it is your base skill that determines how strong you are. Elements amount to little if in the hands of a novice, it is like the old proverb about how its the warrior not the weapon. Even the best sword in the hands of a novice was less than a tooth pick, they were all doing pretty well so far. Though they would not discover there true abilities until they were faced with death and survival becomes their primary focus, lessons like that were not easily administered and he waited continuing his own warm ups for now. His kenpo which he spent more than forty years perfecting was a teo thousand year old art and one he still tried to grasp all the mysteries of.
Join the animal kingdom and release your inner beast

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=29415

Kyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dboyone on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:26 pm

((am i to late to start?))Ian burst in on the class to the surprise of them all. "sorry..." he muttered "i got attacked by a tiger." Noticing there looks of disbelief he said "no really! i nearly died! um..." they all just stared blankly at him. He stood there looking embarrassed. "so... whens lunch?" :oops:
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus were to stand on the edge of a 6 story building

Post this in your sig if you are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

dboyone
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:29 pm

"Really? Xai?" Alec asked. "Cool." Alec Remarked, then looked at Wah. He sighed, then turned to Xai. "I've been looking for him for the last 5 years. 5 years! And he was the one to find me. Ironic."

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dboyone on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 pm

and they completely ignore me. ian thought. so rude! "hello!" he frowned when nobody replied him. im gonna like this place...

dboyone
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:28 pm

"..." She looked at him for a minute and then noticed the new person who burst through the door. "So disrespectful to the dojo..." She got up on her feet turning to Ian. "Who are you...?"

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dboyone on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:07 pm

"im ian... i got an invitation..." he said lamely. "and you are?"

dboyone
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 pm

EikouNekoChan wrote:"I'm Akai Houka..." A girl with long, tied back, black hair said in a very respectful manner and bowed to Heather as a way of greeting (at least, Heather thought that was why she bowed). Then Akai straightened herself to face Heather again. "Your skills in Tai Chi are amazing. I've never seen Tai Chi before but I've heard a great deal of it; it very interesting."

"Thank you." Heather smiled at Akai's compliment. "My parents put me in classes as a child, then I kinda just fell in love with it. I practiced even after I dropped out of those classes."

"Next one" The brunette turned to see that Jin had come out from eating, and was as bored as ever. She didn't know what it was about this guy, but there was something she didn't like. It wasn't his 'I-don't-care' attitude. It wasn't the forced arrogance he used to try and anger them. No, Heather just couldn't put her finger on it.

"You gonna go, Akai? I can call you Akai, right?" Heather asked the girl who'd bowed to her. She threw in the asking about the name because she knew that if the girl was japanese she might want her to use an honorific, so as not to sound too familiar after having just met.

"Akai is fine...not many call me by my first name but I like it better then my last name" Akai said smiling at Heather, "and I would but ummm it seems his going to go do something else" Akai said calmly and put her gaze to Jin who once more was leaving. "I guess I'll be against the master, more difficult but a good challenge" Akai said smiling, Akai loved a good challenge. She then put her attention back to Heather "I know Aikido and Jujutsu, I've trained with many different masters but this is the first to learn with an element master...I sometimes put gymnastics and dance moves in my fighting but I usually stick with the originals to stay true to the fighting style" Akai said smiling "its good that your parents signed you in Tai Chi my parents had to so I would know how to defend myself from some ummmm unwanted people that chase me around sometimes" she said embarrassed a bit.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Xai turned around waving her hand. "Xai Tao..." She turned to the Sensei and raised her hand. "I haven't spared yet...Jin said that if we haven't gone yet then to go against you..."

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xorn on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 am

Jin stood in front of a large cube of ice, he placed his right knuckles at it and felt the cold, he took a straight up position, only using his shoulder, only a few joints. Normally he would use 17 joints to maximise his power and speed, but for rookies who didn't know better, there existed 10 more joints. The spine had 10 joints which were used for movements, together they had 27 joints, many didn't seem to get that joints would increase your strength. Jin smirked evil. "Those pathetic fools, they have limits, I don't!" he laughed as he rotated his right hand and dug a straight hole through the ice. Jin was using over a thousand joints to achieve this, and doing so he had gained moves which couldn't be blocked by anyone. A punch which broke the barrier of sound, it was simple really, but no one had ever done it before. They couldn't, they had limits, but there was one thing that didn't have limits.

Jin walked over to two buckets of highly concentrated salt water and put his hands in it, he stayed like that for over 20 minutes then he put them in fresh water to wash off the salt. He then walked over to an iron barrel, filled with water, he took a karate stance and within seconds he pounded the barrel into a mere piece of hanging iron, water poured out of it as Jin exhaled air slowly. He had completed the "perfect" techniques and now he was ready to take them out, but he hated himself for it as well. To use these techniques he had to use elements, but not those from the light. He walked over to the showers and took a long hot shower, he opened his usually dull eyes, they were sharp and an evil smirk was on his face. He needed it, he dried off and took on some regular black clothes and some Chinese kempo shoes. He needed to fight, that was what drove him, he had this never-ending lust for fightning, it was like the urge other people had to eat, to have sex, to do drugs.

He walked into a boxing hall and smirked as he grabbed several furniture and tossed them at the entrance. "No one is leaving here now!" he laughed. Jin, over 2 meters tall, weighing over 130 kilos, he towered over most of them as he laughed as he dashed at them like and wild animal, after he was done he kicked the furniture away and walked out with his hands in his pockets. "What a drag, this isn't enough" he growled. Then he met someone in the door which actually looked down on Jin. "What have you done?!" he then took a boxing stance. "Fight me!"
The answer came as a kick in his groin as he doubled over Jin grabbed his hair and pulled him up using only his left hand. "Idiot..." he laughed as he crushed his right fist into his face against the concrete. " You don't ask to fight, if you're going to fight, just fight!" he said as he hell his hands out while laughing. A car pulled up and the window went down, she gestured for him to come in, Jin sat in and had a gun pointed at him. "You better put that gun away or I'll kill you" Jin simply said, the woman waved her hand and the bodyguard put it away. "Why are you doing this Jin?"
"Take me to the airport" Jin simply said as he leaned back into the seat and put his legs on the seats in front off him. "Call the general, I need a chopper" he commanded.

Jin was headed for a secret location, he was going to participate in the great Raitai tournament, the biggest tournament held in China, only once every 100th years was this held, with the 12 kaiou's and one Kaioh, the previous winner of the last tournament. Jin had been accepted to try and join since his reputation was great enough. This of course was a great glory, even Jin was serious for this, ever since he had gotten the letter his body had been on fire, his body screamed to fight.

Jin got in the chopper and it took off, after half an hour he landed and was greeted by many students and even a Kaiou. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Banjin (savage, barbarian). Here if you would just follow me, we are going to have to test you after all" said the master as he showed Jin into a large room where a man was working out. "He's the next successor of the title of Kaiou, he should give you quite the challenge"

Jin looked at the man with his cold blue eyes, he had a sickening grin on his face as he took a single step forward and raised his hands slightly, the air changed around him and seemed blurry. What his opponent saw made him take a step backwards, a great white siberian tiger, as large as a dragon, it roared at him and showed his fangs prepared to kill.
"Fight!" shouted the judge.
The man took the classical kempo stance and rushed at Jin who stood still, as the man kicked towards Jin's head, he stood still, as the foot almost touched Jin. The man saw the foot closing in, buy in the next second he saw the roof, then he felt the air knocked out off him and then he blacked out. Jin had stepped forward and grabbed his face and crushed it into the floor in one move, Jin looked at the judge as he put his hands in his pockets again. "Winner, Banjin!"

Xorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 am

((I do believe you are going a bit overboard with your character, Xorn...))

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:55 am

Wah smiled at her and nodded consenting to be her sparring partner. "Very well we will go by Master Jin's judgement all those who had not had an oppurtunity to spar may come against me all at once if you don't mind. Kids at your level good though you may be are no equal to a lifetime of practical experience in combat." He shifted and took a mantis stance of his hometown and smiled eagerly joy showing on his old wrinkled face. "Come Xai Tao and any who wish to assist her and have a look at your teachers abilities. You all deserve a chance anyways to observe why they call me the master how can you learn from someone you have never seen fight?" He stood ready for the next move to be made.

Kyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xorn on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:24 pm

(Nope, not really, I am a master and I only focus on the body, bah, i'm not going to bother explaining it, read: Baki the grappler, new grappler baki, hanma baki/Son of ogre)

"I see you're taking care of your body, you haven't seem to declined since you first came here" pointed the old Kaiou out with a smile. "So what are you up to now?"
"I'm training brats and idiots" Jin said cold. "They are so weak it makes my stomach turn, they suddenly think that because I let them hit me they think they are hot stuff" said Jin as he grabbed and apple and took a bite off it. "They are weak...Just like everyone else"
"Except you, "him" and the Kaioh" laughed the Kaiou as he slapped his thigh. "I remember when you first came here, a brat who was so high and mighty, but you got crushed didn't you? I remember that day very well, that's where you got your name among us. Banjin, the savage, but that name also has other meanings as well. So you're here to challenge him again?"
"Challenge him?" asked Jin with a smirk. "I'm here to crush him mercilessly" he said showing his fangs. "This is why I like coming here, there is no bullshit like ki, magic, secret channels and all that shit. Just martial art and strength"
"He will be joining us as well..." he suddenly said.
Jin turned around in an instant. "Really? Now that's interesting, kukuku" laughed Jin. "There are still three days until the tournament start right? I'll be back then, if "he's" coming I don't think I could myself back. That monster of a man" he smiled pleased as he walked out. He walked into the chopper and sighed as he hung his head down and hell his hands above his head. "Just who is the real Jin? I don't know anymore" Jin admitted as he leaned back and looked out off the window.

The chopper landed on the upper field of the old man's house and Jin came out, he wore the traditional Chinese kung-fu clothes, worn by the challengers of the logic. He walked down to the students and smiled gently. "Hey again, be good now" he said as he walked off towards the kitchen and took a lot off food, he then packed a sack and walked out. "Hey old man, I'm living high, training low" he smiled, Jin was sure no one here knew what that meant, but it was an easy concept, you could even understand it from the name. He walked over to the students and clapped them on the heads. "I'll be back tomorrow to train you guys" he laughed as he slapped Heather on the ass and took off like the wind while laughing, he ran into the forest as he looked like a wild animal really.
"Three days...That's my limit, after that I won't be able to teach those kids anymore" Jin thought to himself serious as he made his way to the top off the mountain.

He removed his bag and removed his shirt and pants only standing in his boxers, he then reached out and looked at the sun. "Let's see if I can produce the lost hormones, those I used so much in the past" he sighed as he took out a steel frame with leather straps on it, he then took on a large rock on it and strapped it on. He put it on his back and walked down a long hill, when he was done he gritted his teeth knowing this would hurt like hell. He then started to run upwards, the intense pain came after a few seconds, muscle cramps or the acid, anyway, it hurt. So bad Jin just wanted to lie down and rest, that's what normal humans would do, but for those few, who fought through the pain, they were rewarded. The top athletes have all done it, those that stand on the top have all achieved it, the hormone the brain releases, endorphins. The drug which makes you able to train until you die. "Come, come! COME!" Jin thought as he gritted his teeth, then he finally broke the barrier and the pain vanished, he felt like he had just came inside a woman. The feeling was just too good, he ran up the last off the hill and tossed the bag aside as he gritted his teeth. "Three days, I won't be able to sleep even then" Jin thought as he spat out blood from his mouth.

Xorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 pm

((-_-I'm talking about the personality of your character in combination with his skills. While you say he strives only to be second best, so that he always has a goal he can work towards, his skills totally contradict that. And the rampage in the boxing hall? I really think that was a tad overkill.))

"Akai is fine...not many call me by my first name but I like it better then my last name, and I would but ummm it seems he is going to go do something else" Akai said calmly and put her gaze to Jin who once more was leaving.

"I guess I'll be against the master, more difficult but a good challenge. I know Aikido and Jujutsu, I've trained with many different masters but this is the first to learn with an element master...I sometimes put gymnastics and dance moves in my fighting but I usually stick with the originals to stay true to the fighting style" Akai said smiling "its good that your parents signed you in Tai Chi my parents had to so I would know how to defend myself from some ummmm unwanted people that chase me around sometimes."

"That's a problem for all girls, don't worry. I've had my fair share of 'girl-chasers'. Remind me to tell you that story later, after training, alright. It's pretty funny." Heather replied. Then, since Jin left, the Master stepped in for sparring. He asked them to come at him all at once, and he would show them why he was the master. At least he was more honest than Jin. Jin barely did anything to fight back when they were sparring, and it would seem that Xian Wah had other intentions.

Suddenly a huge wind stirred up, whipping Heather's hair about. She squinted over to its source and found that it was a helicopter, and Jin was was jumping out of it. Yipee, more of this inconsistent bipolaric git.

"Hey again, be good now" He walked inside and came back out with a sack of food. "Hey old man, I'm living high, training low. I'll be back tomorrow to train you guys"

Then, as Jin walked past, Heather felt the sting of a slap on her butt. Her eyes widened for a moment, then her jaw tensed and her eyes narrowed in a glare. Jin's laugh could be heard as he ran off into the wilderness of the valley. This, however didn't stop Heather from yelling after him.

"YOU OVERCOMPENSATING IMPUDENT PIG! GET BACK HERE AND I'LL SHOW YOU MY ELEMENT!" That was followed by a huff. For someone who trained in a chinese dojo, this guy had absolutely no manners!
((Hey, I said she had anger issues. XD))

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xorn on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:06 pm

(Oh yeah, well he is aiming to become the strongest, but the one standing on the top is a secret for now, it's all in the plot honey, please just bear with him, I know he's a little...strange, let's go with that)

"If one is born a male, at least once in his life he'll dream of becoming the strongest"

Jin could actually hear her words and chuckled slightly as he started to climb up a pillar, he then started to climb around it, he was going to do this until he couldn't do it anymore. This training was simple, but hard, Jin had even attached a small rock around his waist pulling him down. He climbed around it, always moving, the pain was enormous, but he wasn't going to give up. "Element? That woman didn't even know her element..." this thought popped into his mind and he started to laugh hard as he tried to hold himself up. "What a silly threat" he thought as he continued to climb around, his fingers finally gave out as he fell down and clenched his teeth hard together. Then it hit him, there was one...one he could learn from, the old man! Jin shouted in anger as he stomped down on the ground. "Why didn't I think of it sooner, that old man uses kempo, I can use him and find out how he will react to my attacks" he grabbed his sack and ran down the mountain in a hurry. He arrived on the field and tossed his bag away, he wore only his loose pants as his aura changed, he walked towards Xian Wah with a serious look. "Let me devour you old man" he said as he walked towards the old man with his hands down by his side, he figured the old man already knew this technique.

Xorn
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!