Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Four Academies : (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Four Academies : (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 am

((Ok I'm just guessing that means Tom is a 1 now and Ilyssa is a 2?))

Tom was pumped to get his pay back. He shot his fire and formed a whip aimed at her feet. She dodged it while Tom shot off a burst of fire. Ilyssa ducked under it running towards Tom. He bursted fire in a round cone like shape trapping her. She jumped through it with a kick ready. Her foot smashed Tom's mouth with a firey after trail from his own attack.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Zycha seemed to wake up in his bed book all around him; Zycha seemed to be doing his work for the past week since he needed a way to keep his mind of Sofia since he didn’t talk to her or almost anyone all week. “Dam I need a better life.” Zycha drowsily got up out of bed rubbing his eyes that seemed to not want to open.

“Ugh what day is it?” Zycha thought to himself as he did a regular morning routine of showering drying off and getting dressed. Zycha left his dorm still trying to keep his mind occupied for as long as he could, carrying three books with him two were from his elemental history and English class well the last was a book about a anime he enjoyed thought if he finished his work he could just read some. Zycha came even more prepared though he also had his I pod in his pocket just incase he needed some music to keep himself distracted.

Zycha got down to the bottom floor of the wind dorm now looking around he realized not many students where around. “Man what time is it?” Zycha grunted as he walked out side shielding his eyes from the sun that was already out. Zycha took a nice spot under a tree for shade as he set up his books and I pod.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Ren smiled and hummed a soft tune, her blue and purple striped pen tapping to beat of the song. Headphones were wrapped around her neck and out was a Chemistry textbook and a striped notebook, her legs crossed at her desk. It was the one set in her room, over top of the only neat thing in the messy artistic room she shared with Nina. A stack, yes that's right, an actual stack of music sheets wrapped in a ribbon, acting as a parcel or bundle. There were a few sketchpads here and there, a tall skinny vase full of brushes, and a few more beside it with pencils, pens, and colored pencils, situated at the very top shelf section of the desk. All she had to do next was study for her Academy History mini test, and then she was done. She's been up from 9:30 a.m to about noon now, focused on her Chemistry AP homework. She eyed her musical instruments lined up on the walls and cases. Ren wasn't one to hate homework, she actually didn't care as long as she got a reasonably good mark, but she would much rather be sitting on a tall mountain peak with a warm, fuzzy scarf and a violin. She sighed as she scribbled down some formulas and signs.

Done.

Ren grinned and headed out with her Academy History book, it's red leather bound cover clutched tightly to her chest, golden letters and designs dominating the cover and binding. She felt her oversized off the shoulder cut-at-the-half white I <3 NY shirt blow lightly at the wind, but her red tank top under it still clung like a second skin. She was clad in a pair of short jean shorts, with a black belt hanging loosely on one hip and dangling down the other. She had on a pair of black converse, a violin strapped to her back, and overall, looked like a music star stepping out of a magazine. Her ebony locks blew lightly, and headed off for somewhere nice, the lake in front of the Main Building preferably. Maybe she could grab some snacks on her way there.
Last edited by fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Zycha seemed to be focused on his books doing what little work was left from the week seeing as he almost finished his essay for English and only had to study for his history it seemed he was going to be a long boring day for him.

Zycha let off a light sigh as he now seemed to take his newly I pod out, it didn’t have many songs only two at the time since he didn’t have time to add any music lately. Zycha set it to a continue loop of the songs Zycha didn’t care if it was only two songs he loved them and could listen to them continuously as the first song came on “The last firstborn” Zycha spammed the volume as he nodded his head studding up his text book a little bit more before going to his reading.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Alex was sitting on a bench overlooking the lake. He had his homework spread out around him, working furiously on some of the Bio AP homework. He didn't have anything left to do after it was done, except practice on the lake and maybe stroll into town. He was wearing his hometown soccer jersey, a white front with green stripes from the armpits down to the bottoms of the shirt. His pants were a porous green material, obviously made for sweating. "Done!" He closed his books and put them back in his backpack, but he didn't leave then. He stayed, looking out over the lake.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:58 pm

After grabbing a bag of chips, Ren had her usual smile on her face and headed for the crystal clear lake, it's blue surface shimmering in the shining sun. It was glittering, sparkling, and Four Academies was a very lucky school to have such a beautiful lake. Sitting herself under and large tree, she sat down under the large shade and opened her textbook, beginning to study her Phoenix History.

Something about war, creatures, her relationship with the Sea Serpent, that was the beginning. She didn't seem very focused, now if could only study with someone, then she would be able to focus. The other person could keep her in line, ask her questions, that sort of thing.

Unfortunately, Nina was in the Art room again, and she didn't even dare to go find Tom, because knowing him, Ilyssa would be near. In the past week, the girl was trying to make Ren's life hell, to no avail though, but it was still a pity to watch someone like her hate someone like Ren. It disappointed Ren, actually. As for that freshmen, she seemed to go out with her friends, and she had no clue where Anna was. Her other friends were busy with their own homework, probably in their rooms or something. Taking out her violin, she began to warm up and began with Devil's Trill.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Thomas sat down starting his homework. He was mad because of yesterday when Ilyssa broke his ipod. He started with math and worked his way through doing his english and studying his biology and chemistry. He took a break heading to the window looking at all the students walking around. The sun came through the window as a knock hit his door. It was followed by a frantic set of knocks. He opened the door dodging Ilyssa's fist. "Hurry and shut the door," said Ilyssa. Thom looked through the peeking hole to see two men who looked like earht users. "These the ones from monday?" asked Tom. "Yes!"

Tom opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. "Hi. What are you guys here for?" "We know Ilyssa is in there!" said the fat one. "Nope no Ilyssa here," said Tom. The skinny one swung for him missing and hitting the door. Tom kneed his open stomach and blocked the fat ones foot swing it sending him to the ground. "Nice try," said Tom. The two got up and ran away.

"Now get out I have homework to finish," said Tom. "Its ok I'll just lay here till your done," said Ilyssa. He just turned around and finished what was left of his homework.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Zycha’s day seemed to get bad as he finished his studying his I pod died leaving him to read in quiet although that seemed to be interrupted quickly as a fire sophomore seemed to walk in front of him point at his face. Zycha closed his book looking up instantly dreading who it was. It was Danny the kid had been giving him troubles all week and now once again he was in front of Zycha starring him down.

Zycha got up looking down on the kid “What do you want now Danny?” Zycha said with a tiring sigh placing his book on the ground. “Today’s the day I beat you smart ass seniors.” Danny said with a deadly smirk.

Zycha had heard these same words many times he didn’t know why this kid had to pick him but that didn’t matter since he was stuck dealing with him no matter what. “Yeah not like I haven’t heard that one before kid.” Zycha commented as he looked off from Danny’s view. “Hey don’t ignore me! Me and you right now!” Danny shouted as flames grew in his hand.

Zycha took his view back at Danny whose hands now glowed a golden red “Wow kid cool down if we must do this not here…” Zycha started “Let’s do this in the arena I’ve gotten enough trouble this week.” Zycha continued

“Fine then I’ll meet you there in five minutes.” Danny said now cooling his flames down as he turned around stomping away from Zycha. “Ugh man what have I gotten myself into?” Zycha thought to himself as he walked to the river trying to figure how he’s going to deal with this kid he didn’t want to fight took to much effort but this kid left not choice he seemed to listen as the girl from the ceremony played her violin.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Ren sighed and scanned the lake, before someone familiar came to view. She smiled a gave a small wave at the boy, who's name...she still didn't know. Watching a kid from her dorm storm off, he was in B, if she remembered, and his name was Danny, one of those creepy admirers of A students, constantly challenging them.

"Hey, umm...what was your name? I didn't quite catch it earlier." Ren gave a weak smile, setting down her bow. She sighed and scratched the back of her neck. She usually got people's names the first day she saw them, but he never introduced himself properly. And also, he seemed to hang around that Sofia girl, or at least used to.

Maybe something bad happened between them?

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 am

Zycha looked over noticing Ren he had remembered her from the first day “Hey, names Zycha yours is Ren correct?” Zycha gave a nice smile as he looked back down at the lake giving off a sigh remembering the fact he still had a fight in five minutes. “So what are you doing?” Zycha asked already knowing most of the answer since everyone seemed to be doing most of the same thing. Zycha paused waiting for her to respond not wanting to over rant her.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Alex jogged back to the dorm to deposit his school work, then went back to the lake. He stretched out, threw down a soccer ball, and did some basic work with it. After a while, he decided he needed to do more than just practice around in one place. He needed to dribble. His route was around the lake a few times, which he figured was about equal to running for a full length game. He started, but it wasn't long before he saw someone he knew, talking to someone he'd see before, but didn't know. He dribbled up to them then stopped the ball. "Hola! What're you doing out here?"

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:41 pm

"Getting distracted from a textbook." Ren laughed, and set her violin into its case. "By the way, was that Danny I just saw? Is he bugging you?" She asked, slightly worried at the younger Fire.

"Hola! What're you doing out here?"

Turning her head, she faced a brunette wearing what seemed to be a soccer jersey. "Hm? Oh, hey Alex. How are you doing? I didn't know you play soccer." She greeted, nodding over to the ball. "I was studying...but my violin distracted me."

She offered a smile and set her book on her lap, rereading over the first few chapters. Just a little studying today for the mini quiz on Tuesday, she would do most of it today and review over it quickly on Sunday, and do some questions and answers with someone on Monday, and she should go by the test perfectly fine.

Which reminded her. Sunday, she was free all day, so why not head off to Baiken for the day?

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Zycha watched as someone else came up seeming to more or less talk to Ren he seemed to be a water user, Zycha heard Ren call him Alex. “Hey sorry guys I’ve got to be some where’s in like a minute, I hope we can talk later Zycha gave a light smile to Ren looked over at Alex giving a quick swift wave and heading off towards the Arena. Zycha didn’t want to leave so quickly he enjoyed have small talk since he didn’t get it often but he also didn’t want to look bad when a sophomore challenges him.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Anna had gathered her books to start her homework. She would've finished it on Friday but she just got a little distracted. Well, not a little, more like a lot. She'd met a boy... and she started flirting with him, and you know the rest. Well, you should at least. If you don't, you have no life. She slung her tote bag over her chair and started to pack her books up to leave and go study beside the lake. It was her study spot, she'd been going there ever since she stumbled upon it her freshman year. It was a gorgeous lake. The surface was deep blue and it always shimmered when the shining sun hit its blue water. It calmed her and soothed her, allowing her to focus. It set a very tranquil atmosphere for the South Korean.

She had all AP classes as her parents were all, well her dad at least, "Get good grades. To go to a good college, you must take AP classes. They look great on a college transcript." The mantra had been hammered into the young blue bloods head for as long as she can remember. Anna grabbed her AP Calculus textbook and stuffed it into the gray, pink, white, and blue striped tote. She didn't have any homework in English, so she left her textbook there. She packed her AP Biology and AP Chemistry textbook along with her notebooks. Gray for Calculus, blue for Biology, and pink for Chemistry. The only thing she had to study for her Academy classes was Academy History.

She reluctantly packed the thick textbook and sighed. Way too much homework. Anna was no genius but she was pretty intelligent and she was able to comprehend her AP classes enough to keep up. It was just that those classes plus the Academy classes made it hard for Anna to keep up sometimes. Grabbing her iTouch, Anna stuffed it into her purse, along with her pencil bag, calculator, highlighter, pen and anything else she would need. She slung her purse on one shoulder, her tote on the other and she walked towards the lake. Her outfit was a dark red and gray tunic that went down to her knees, a gray belt wrapped around her waist, with red leggings, gray flats and a red headband in her black hair.

Anna reached the lake to see that three people were already there, one she knew, the others she didn't. She had been about to call out to Ren, but she was playing the violin. She simply set her stuff in the shade and took her things out, one by one. She picked up her Calculus text and opened it to Chapter 1 Section 10. They had been doing two sections a night, so she would have to speed along. She laid it in front of her and laid on the grass, her stomach on the ground, her knees propped up. She grabbed her iPod, placed the white headphones in her ears and Sorry Sorry by Super Junior began to play. Anna worked quickly, going in time with the beat of the song and finished in thirty minutes. She shut the book and pushed it away, grabbing her biology text. She labeled cells, wrote the cell theory, and wrote a paragraph about her thoughts on evolution. She finished in an hour or so, she wasn't really counting time. Chemistry was simple, she just had to flip to the back of the book to jot down a couple formulas and label a little bit of the elemental table.

She let out a sigh of accomplishment as she finished working. She languidly stretched, she sat up on her knees and fell back, the grass tickling her face. She let out a giggle.

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Ivan lounged on Sofia's bed, "When are you going to be done already?! I'm-" Ivan was cut off by Sofia's cold and final reply, 'Damn' he thought, Sofia had been upset about something lately, but he couldn't place his finger on what, he did manage to catch that she was rather cold to the fire dorm people lately. His homework was done already, he didn't go ahead in lessons, which was what Sofia was curently doing. He didn't see the point if he was going to go to class and learn it anyway, but that just must be the difference between a smart guy and a genius like Sofia.

He felt a bit bad for her, she never had any fun, he needed to find a way to change that. As for him, he was perfectly fine easily going through ever test that came his way, school was easy and he managed to keep an average of an A- in everything. As for his element, well he just found sparring hilarious, he teased people constantly and made it a game. Most things were made into a game for Ivan.

His father disliked that about him, and kept trying to lecture him for it, but Ivan just didn't care, whereas the his big sister cared to much.

Ivan grabbed his skateboard the minute Sofia stood up, his dark jeans and dark blue shirt contrasting Sofia's white blouse and light blue skirt. He gave that easy half smile he always had and they both walked out silently, Sofia was most likely going to go practice her element, Ivan was going to find some fun.

Sofia scanned her chemestry text book, marking with postet notes where she'd need to take notes later on, it was her last subject to look ahead on. One of the keys to learning was repetition, and looking ahead and learning it in class burned it permenently in her brain. Her memory was as sharp as ever as she tried to keep herself busy.

Over the week she had figured some things out, she in fact did used to have a crush of Zycha, but used to was the key. He had awoken her feelings of the need for attention and even intemacy. In a sense he was her first crush, but she realized she needed to move on, and concentrate on what was important.

Ivan whined about being bored, Sofia shut him up before he finished his sentence "Morons should know when to shut up, lest the sensible start to go slower just to spite them." Her icey voice cut through the room.

Ivan was quiet after that, it wasn't that she disliked him, actually she was pretty protective of him, but she was grumpy today.'Must be pmsing or something' she thought idly as she marked her page and finally shut her book for the day. Getting up Sofia walked out with Ivan in tow, they both made thier way outside and walked around campus, Sofia on her way to a good body of water, and Ivan to go do lord knows what.

Ivan spotted a little group of people, and said his goodbyes to Sofia, Sofia watched him go. His nonchalance forever boggling her. Turning away she went to the edge of the cove, stripping to her bathing suit she walked towards the water, pushing the tide back and gathering the water. She began by controlling masses of water into looping beautiful shapes, her body turning with her work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ivan spotted a group of kids, "See yah Sis, I'm off to make friendly relations." 'Especially since that cute fire girl from the beginning of the year is there, what was her name? Ren I think' thought Ivan as he meandered over, "Hey guys, hey there little lady. Anything fun going on?" He asked bluntly, if not, then he had a few ideas, like going into town at least.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Zycha entered the arena it seemed to be empty except for the sophomore who stood before him. “Danny this is far enough can we not do this?” Zycha asked tiredly as he kept his hands in his pockets. “No! This is where I win your going down then you seniors will think twice about us lower grades!” Danny shouted angrily, Zycha sighed knowing he couldn’t change the kids mind.

“Very well, lets make this quick though.” Zycha said calmly as now a little wind arouse around him only about ankle high around 1m from him encircling his body. “Don’t worry this will be over quick!” Danny shouted making a quick and powerful fire ball in his right hand as he yelled releasing the flame towards Zycha. Fire came quickly crossing the distance between them fast Zycha’s seemed to move forwards as wind passed him the flame exploded halfway to its target. Zycha stood hands still in his pocket at Danny’s surprised face.

“That attack won’t ever work on me.” Zycha said “its power I do have to admit but you make it so unstable that attack was easy for me to throw it for balance making the whole flame collapse on its self.” Zycha seemed to continue on with his explanation Danny was getting mad. “Don’t you mock me!” Danny shouted taking to quick flames shooting them at Zycha they both meet the same fate as the first one. “You don’t learn…” Zycha said boringly. Although his match with Danny seemed to be spreading threw the school like wild fire as kids started together around the watch zone peering at the fight. Zycha sighed at this hoping not too many people wouldn’t come although he knew it wasn’t going to happen.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Alex nodded at Ren's comment. "I know what you mean. I didn't bring my ball with me because if I had it, I wouldn't have been able to study. And you didn't know I played soccer? I was the organizer of the game between Air and Water. And had the ref been paying attention, we probably would have won." But, for some reason, he laughed. Shaking his head, he added, "But that might just be me making excuses." He turned to see someone he didn't know approaching. The guy asked what was going on, so Alex said, "Nothing much. Just stopped to talk to a friend."

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Alex sat back in his room reading a few books, he was bored out of his mind and was running out of stuff to read, sighing he gave up on reading, looking at the sheet music that Ren had given him, he looked at the complexity of the song,"Jeez...This could take a while"thought Alex as he put the paper down, grabbing his violin, he began to play the part of the song he knew,"it may only be the beginning but it's a start"thought Alex as he continued to repeat it.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:51 pm

"Really...I didn't hear of a soccer game. You must be good then," Ren smiled, and turned her attention to the approaching guy. The blinked her golden orbs at how blunt he was being, but her smile returned to her face soon enough. "I wouldn't exactly describe studying 'fun'." She laughed, and shut her red book, tracing the golden letters of the leather bound book. It wasn't the politest thing to study while having a conversation with someone, especially someone she didn't know. Two people, that just made it plain rude.

Even more to someone in her Academy lessons...he was in her Academy lessons, right? She's failed to notice anyone else besides her own group of friends, T&I ((T.I. LOL)), Anna, and the people from the other dorms. Or maybe she was so absorbed in her own music that she didn't WANT to notice anyone else. Either way, meeting someone new would never hurt.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:33 pm

"I wonder why Ren hasn't tryed to talk to me in a while," said Tom. Ilyssa just continued to lay on the bed. "Ilyssa?" Tom got up and walked over. She was laying on her side so he reached over to pull her on her back to see if she was asleep. He slowly moved towards her shoulder then she rolled over yelling. "BOO!" Thomas jumped and fell backwards.

"Well seems someone is still being an idiot," said Tom. "Oh lighten up, it was a joke," said Ilyssa. Thomas stood up and walked to the door. "Well I'm going out to walk alone. Please just leave or don't mess the place up," said Tom

He walked out heading out to the lake. "Oh hey Ren," he said while walking over to greet her.

((T&I as in Tom and Ilyssa? lol it took me a while to notice that.))

victim130
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!