Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Four Academies : (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Four Academies : (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Anna smiled and waited for everyone to come back so we could go. Her brown orbs widened as Kai yelled at Tom. Then Ren calmed him down. She blinked, staying silent. Finding her voice, she managed a small smile and a "Hi." As they started to leave, Anna strolled along with the crowd. "Tom, hey! How's your year going so far?" She said happily, trying to find some conversation.

(Ew. Fail... My next post will be longer, I'm just exhausted. My creativity is low.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:10 pm

"Good so far, my classes are working for me and I met so many people," said Tom. "How about you, how is your year so far?"

((And you thought yours was small lol))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 am

Anna nodded and tilted her head to side and smiled. "Hmm... I can't say this is my best year, but it's a close second." She put her manicured finger to her pink lips in thought. "I like all my classes, there's just a bunch of homework. I literally spent like half of my day today slaving away in my room working on homework!" She laughed lightly. "I've met a bunch of people, had an okayish year so far." She said.

"So do you like Illyssa?" She asked, just curious. The girl was pretty perceptive, but she just wanted to get a definite answer.

(Okay, still fail, but its better than nothing. XDD)

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:21 am

"Well I guess, she can really be mean at times, but I think shes just jealous of Ren," said Tom. He smiled a bit and looked back at the group that was now farther away.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Alex left the market district with a smile on his face. He had found what he'd been looking for, a large bag of mints, and was now just walking around the city at random. Eventually he stumbled upon a large stadium. No one even stopped him from just walking in. He walked into a roaring crowd, watching a match between two soccer teams. He turned to the person next to him to ask what's going on. The man answered, "This is a match between two teams formed from the city. It's a league anyone can enter!" Alex thanked him and turned back to the match. He'd have to make his own team.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 pm

"I don't mean as a friend. I mean like." She nodded. "Yeah, I think that she's jealous of Ren, too. A lot of people in Fire are." She stretched by lifting her hands above her head and began to stroll along to catch up with everyone else. "Let's go." She called.

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Tom just followed behind her, back to the group. Tom wondered what might be in the city. He pictured many large buildings with a large stadium and lots of buisness people walking around.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Alex was walking around after leaving the stadium, having no real place to go, before seeing everyone in the group. He walked over to them, sucking on a mint that he had bought. "Hola, guys! You found anything to do in this city yet?"

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!