Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Four Academies : (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Four Academies : (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Ivan's grin turned into a smirk, "My sister would dissagree, all she ever does is study, I just managed to get her out and about, and all she wants to do is practice her element." Ivan sat down next to Ren and patted the bench for Alex to sit, "My names Ivan by the way." He said to both of them, "I don't know about the both of you, but I'm tired of all this school work, we control elements for pete's sake." He said nonchalantly, setting his skateboard at his feet.

"I for one have a few ideas to try and lighten up the work load, it might cause some angry teachers if we get caught, we'll just have to avoid that won't we? You both in? Or are we gonna play goody goody and study the day away?" Ivan leaned back and proposed a pact for pranks, he was completely disregarding the fact that he JUST met these two, in his mind he didn't much care though. Everyone as fine by him. Especially if they had big golden eyes and a cute smile.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Ren gave a mock salute to Tom and smiled at the approaching sophomore, and her eyes flickered over to 'Ivan', noticing he carried a hauntingly resemblance to, who was it again?

Sofia.

She even found out that both their eyes bore that same purple depth, but in contrast, Sofia's seemed to be a swirling pool of liquid Amethyst, while his seemed to be more...blue and flickered, as if a rare blue dragon had come and burned everything within its path to flames.

And she wasn't a rule breaker. She didn't like to get caught in trouble, especially if it narrowed her chances at the Showdown...but she didn't want to study any longer than she already had.

"Um...it depends..." She murmured, her eyebrows furrowing, hugging her book to her chest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Alex laughed. "Sure I'll go. I mean, it's ok to go on weekends, and there's no homework left for me. As for studying, after all the work I did, I couldn't study if I wanted too. Honestly, I was just going to practice my element and my futbol." Besides, he had to make some money in town so that he wasn't always broke. He'd see about getting some work moving things or some other job like that. One that you can do just for a day.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Ivan smiled at the new commers, winking at Illyssa for fun.

Ren spoke and he watched her reaction to his suggestion. She didn't seem comfortable bending the rules, she instead looked uneasy and hugged her book like a school girl. "Ah I see, you don't break rules, so you play the good school girl, ok I'm down with that. Since it seems my expedition will be lonesome, why don't all just head into town for now? There's always something to do there." He nodded to Tom and Illyssa to join them. "Oh, my names Ivan, didn't catch your names..." He added out of second thought. Looking at ease and confident with himself.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:51 pm

She laughed at the 'good school girl' part and joined it together with a soft smile playing on her lips and set her book on her lap.

"Sounds like a plan." She commented casually, standing up from under the shade. "I'm going to go back to the dorm, okay? Gotta put this stupid book away and grab some things. Don't go anywhere?"

She smiled at the four and picked herself up, brushing off some dirt from her jean shorts.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Danny seemed to get angry over every failed attempted “Danny if the first 3 didn’t work why must you keep repeating the same actions?” Zycha asked dully now almost standing like a statue before Danny. “You shut up I’ll punch your face in!” Danny said engulfing his hands into fire rushing towards Zycha, “That’s better but still wont work on me.” Zycha told Danny as he threw punches at Zycha’s head each one dodge with seemingly little effort.

“Why… why can’t I hit you?” Danny said panting, “It’s simple I don’t use my wind for powerful attacks like you do with your fire I do a different way, I make my wind effect by using basic wind.” Zycha explained “That may seem odd but it takes very little effort and it seems like its working hear; now the reason why you cant me is all because of my wind.” Zycha continued. “What the hell are you taking about?”

”It’s simple I’ve set wind around my body so when you make your punches you might not notice it but when you hit the wind around me you slow down a little.” Zycha told Danny his fists where being clenched hard now he was getting mad. “That’s not the whole reason though I also lace my self with wind so I can move faster; with these to effects happing at once your attacks are simple to dodge.” Zycha finished explaining his technique to the kid hoping he would accept defeat. Zycha’s efforts failed Danny went for another punch a quick dodge the head and a fast knee made Danny’s eyes widen.

“It’s over.” Wind pushed Danny backwards onto the ground, Zycha turned preparing to leave the arena witch now seemed to have twice as many people now Zycha gave off a light sigh as he didn’t want to have so many people here seeing him beat up an arrogant sophomore.
Last edited by Tormentro on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:54 pm

"Oh I'm Tom and this is, Ilyssa..." said Tom as he turned around. "I didn't mean follow me!" said Tom annoyed. "Well what ever."

"Hi Ivan," said Ilyssa with a wink. This anoyed Tom because he was begining to like Ilyssa himself. Tom sat on the ground and sighed. "So how is the town here?" asked Tom.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Anna looked towards where the crowd had formed. She quickly walked back to her dorm, putting all of her stuff up and walked back. Okay, so the girl was bored and looking for something to do... so why not hang out with them? She let out a sigh and pushed some strands of hair out of her face. She smoothed down her tunic and smiling, checked herself in the small compact, she applied a coat of lip gloss and some blush, just at the edges of the lake. She strolled in after setting the compact back into her purse. She smiled. "Hi, I'm Anna." Anna was normally one to introduce herself to others anyway.

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:45 pm

Sighing, Alex put his violin down, his room was beginning to bore him,"Time for a change of scenery"thought Alex before walking outside, while walking around outside, Alex noticed that their was a group of people discussing something, shaking his head,"I wonder where Miku is?"thought Alex as he looked around for her.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Walking back to her dorm, Ren smiled as she just so conveniently bumped into her own cousin, Kai Sung. It was strange actually, he hasn't seen him ever since the Welcome Dinner, he's been absent the whole week. Studying? That didn't seem like Kai.

"Kai, hey." She smiled, giving him a small wave. He fell into pace with her, his eyes glued to the clouds and his hands jammed in his pockets. He resembled her, or, she resembled him, him being older. They both had black hair, only his had streaks of silver, and a lip piercing. Both had the same shade of golden eyes, the same dress style...

One would mistake them more for siblings than distant cousins.

"How've you been." She asked, striking up conversation.

"Bored. You'd think that once you get to AA, they'd get harsher on you? Pfft, everyone there is full of idiots, and it sucks when we have to help out A's, B's, and C's every other day. Why there isn't a AAA, I don't know."

Ren giggled and opened her room, set her books into her black shelf and took a tote bag with a large X crossing from the side, her wallet, and a few other necessities for Baiken. "Really." She giggled.

"Yeah."

And they headed back out.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:54 am

Alex looked around as a girl approached. He thought she was in the fire dorm, but he didn't know. He answered, "Nice to meet you, Anna. I'm Alex." She seemed pretty nice, so far, but then he had only heard he say one sentence. It was just his nature to think that people are good at heart. He asked her, "You want to go out to town with us? We got a lot of people on board so far.'

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:58 am

"Hey Alex." She said smiling. "Sure as long as I'm not a burden." She said. "So what dorm are you in?" She asked, trying to strike up a conversation. She was happy that she could go do something other than study all day. She'd been studying for quite awhile. Woken up at six, and then worked till noon. She was relieved to be done and now she could go blow off some steam. She hadn't really paid attention to most people, she was kind of in her own little world.

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Finding everyone back where they were, she smiled and shifted her grip on her X pictured tote bag, approaching everyone.

"Hey, thanks for waiting...oh, and this is my cousin, distant cousin actually, Kai." She nodded her head towards the Chinese boy, his hands were jammed in his jacket pockets and gazing off into the distance, somewhat ignoring everyone's presence. Furrowing her eyebrow, she lit a tiny flame at the edge of his jacket, and punched his shoulder. His eyes widened, and it was downed by droplets of water materializing out of what supposed to be sucking out the moisture of a few nearby weeds, and glared at his cousin, who stared off into the distance mocking him innocently. Rubbing his shoulder, he turned his attention to her friends, muttering out a simple, "Hi."

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 pm

"So everyone is headed to Baiken? I guess I will come too," said Tom still annoyed at Ilyssa. Tom stood up and checked his wallet. He had one hundred and fifty dollars on him. "Well I'm all set when do we leave?" said Tom.

Ilyssa swung around with her wallet that was usually in her purse that she kept at home. "I got four hundred," said Ilyssa as if she had less than Tom.

"Oh and no fighting," said Tom eyeing Ilyssa and Ren. "So this is your cousin?" asked Tom. "He looks antisocial."

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Ren blinked at Tom and Ilyssa, not quite understanding what he meant by 'no fighting'. It was only Ilyssa sending her strange looks and insults, only to have Ren shrug it off, that's how it usually was.

Kai's eye twitched and snapped his head around to glare at Tom, flicking the sophomores forehead. "You don't tell Ren what to do. And antisocial? Do you WANT me to get social?" He growled, but Ren hugged his arm rather tightly and made a face that read 'Are you stupid?' was when he cooled down and relaxed, a slight scowl worn on his face. Ren released her cousin from her deathgrip and rubbed the nape of her neck, an apologetic look in her eyes.

"Sorry, Tom." She smiled, and began to wonder why a hot-head like Kai didn't control Fire. "Well, we could catch the Four Academies bus, it leaves every twenty minutes."

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 pm

"Hey all I ment by antisocial was you don't look like your the kind of guy to say hi a lot. So if you're not antisocial, I take it your a badass?" asked Tom. He noticed Ren had gave him a wierd look. "Oh um. All I ment by no fighting was um, Ilyssa uh, just um, Ilyssa stop being jealous and Ren just ignore her," said Tom finally getting the words out acting like a man then realizing he was very pathetic. Thomas's face changed to a embarassed face.

Ilyssa walked over to Ren. "Sorry about earlier, want to be friends, and as first offical buisness wanna hurt Tom?" whispered Ilyssa to Ren.

"Hey whats with the looks?!" asked Tom worried.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Alex sighed. He really didn't want there to be fighting in the group. "Well, amigos, I'm gonna go now. Maybe I'll see you around town." And he left. There really wasn't much point in waiting any longer, or else the day was going to be wasted. As he walked into the city, he looked around for a help wanted sign and saw one by a moving company. He came in and applied, even if it was only for one day, and they said it was fine and that he could work whenever he wanted. He switched into his uniform, a gray jump suit, and hopped on the back of the truck.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Ren blinked at the sudden change of Ilyssa and smiled, her grip tightening on her tote bag. "Um, no thanks...I'd rather not get into anything physical today." She replied, the light smile on her face still on. Kai let out a small scoff and his head was now again, directed away from the group. He wasn't too comfortable around Tom, and he had the feeling that he almost hated Ilyssa after listening to her comment to Ren. Actually, he was rather surprised someone would dislike her, but being jealous of Ren was something little people did.

The boy who just left who seemed to be from his dorm seemed okay, and if he got it right, the boy with violet eyes and white hair was hitting on his cousin.

There sprouted another person to watch out for. As for the other fire girl, she seemed to be on good terms with Ren, so he was cool with that.

First impressions can go a long mile for Kai.

Ren tugged her cousins arm like a little girl and her dad, her head slightly tilted. "Can we go now?"

Kai turned his head to face her and shrugged, before giving her a curt nod.

"Let's go everyone~"

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:41 pm

"Yay!" cheered Tom. "So what are we going to do first?" asked Tom. Ilyssa walked over and started to push him forwards. "You will find out soon enough. Now lets go!" yelled Ilyssa cheerfully.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Alex had worked for a few hours at this point, and the guys told him to take the rest of the day off and come back next week. They paid him $300, saying he had worked better than anyone had their first day. He kept the gray uniform on, and walked out to the commercial district. First, he'd have to buy some food. Then he'd have to walk over to the toy stores and see if he couldn't get anything for his brothers and sisters.

Chari
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!