Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampire Academy

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Naru was getting annoyed that no one was answering the door and he was about to barge in. He saw someone come out of the room and ask if he was Naru Himiku. "Yeah.. Are you my newest guardian..?" He looked at the guy and then took off his sunglasses and put them in his pocket. "So..Guardian..what's your name..?" He leaned against a wall and crossed his arms over his chest and yawned. His blue eyes that looked like shattered glass could be seen and his hair fell into his face and covered them. He made a annoyed sound and then shook his head and his eyes could be seen again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Yasuo "Othello" Huyu

"I'm Yasuo Huyu though you can call me Othello" Othello said calmly and bowed respectfully to him, this kid is diffidently going to be a pain in the butt... he thought in his head a bit annoyed. He straightened himself up and waited for his new "master" to give an order or say something, Othello had a feeling this was going to be a very long eternal guardian ship pairing he just knew it.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Naru looked at the guardian who said his name was Yasuo Huyu but he could call him Othello. He watched as he bowed to him and then straightened himself up. He sighed and uncrossed his arms from his chest and stood up straight. "Well.. Othello.. It is nice to meet you.." He smiled a little and then he went back to a blank face. He started to walk down the hallway and expected Othello to follow him. He walked down the hall and looked around with a bit of interest. He was starting to get annoyed by the silence and looked over at Othello. "Hey..do you know anything that is interesting here..?"

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rellik on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:10 am

" well that all depends on what you mean by interesting...." said a figure from the rooftop. "Ahhh.... Where are my manners? My name is Chain, and you are Naru Himiku, and your little pet here is Yasuo Huyu correct?" he said trying to spark some rage
"You see, there are a great many things one might consider interesting in this school, I would happily help you if you could elaborate what you consider interesting." Chain said as he stood on the roof above the two with his hand on his chin.

Rellik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Naru heard someone talk to him and he turned on his heel and looked at the figure on the rooftop. He heard the man say that his name was Chain and then asked if they were Naru Himiku and Yasuo Huyu. He raised his eyebrow at the word pet and twitched a little. "Uh..he is not my pet..but you are correct..I am Naru.." He heard Chain he would be happy to help if he could elaborate. "Hm..by something interesting..I mean something that is fun or entertaining.." He stuck his tongue out in a cocky manner and then grinned.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:45 pm

*Sorry guys, I have had a really busy week.*

Ai stalked amongst the dark out-lined trees, wondering about what she missed in class. She had seen Leilla and her guardian before, but felt to not interfere with them. She had fed from him, and she couldn't completely recall, but assumed that it was against the rules for a moroi or marian to feed from their guardian. She soon had an embarrassing thought come to her, and her face flushed.

Don't be so ridiculous, Ai. She let her face cool, and then turned to go to the open patch of grass between the night school and girl's dorms. She unfurled her legs, taking a book from her messenger's bag.

"A Bloody Tail" by Julian Silvia was scarled across the top of the book in swirling sliver letters. She flipped to the beginning of the book and began to read.

Before the time of twilight, the humans roam. But deeper into the dark hours reveals the children of the night.

She paused, glancing around. Just a new reaction, I guess. Looking for my moroi. She hesitated, taking her thought into consideration.
I mean, I presume I'm really his. Not the other way around. She gulped as she continued to read farther into the book, trying to settle an unnerving fear from the core of her body.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rellik on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:18 pm

"Well, if it's entertainment that you want, there are plenty of things to do here, you could go to class, go socialize with the other students, do battle with the Stirgoi you're talking too......" Chain leaped off of the building landing right in front of Naru "This will be entertaining now won't you agree?" With unearthly speed Chain struck Yasuo with an open handed strike sending him flying the other direction and then turned to Naru preparing to do the same.
Last edited by Rellik on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rellik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Leilla smiled warmly at her guardian, with the slightest bit of awkwardness in her expression.
She opened the door, as she had completely forgotten to unlock it and turned around.

"You may come in, you don't have to wait out there. I have something that can clean up your hand as well." She gave a genuine smile, as she walked in and headed for the bed table.
"In here I keep wet wipes...for this sort of thing." she motioned to it. "Feel free to go through it and find them."

Leilla then turned around looking through her closet for something to wear. Immediately, when she saw a short white summer dress she took it down off the hanger headed in the direction of the bathroom. She felt a little awkward taking a shower with him in there but she figured that she better get used to it. Leilla turned on the shower, adjusting the water a bit, before she called out to her guardian.

"I'm sorry I don't know your name. I don't remember if you told me. I'm sorry if you did I was a bit worked up and frazzled..."

She slowly undressed, before looking at her bare body in a mirror and frowning at the image that reflect to her. She hated the straightness of her body, she longed to look like a dhampire. But she wasn't one. So she would never have bigger breasts or larger hips. She sighed, as she stepped into the shower, feeling relieved as the warm water hit her skin. She watched as the red water drained, it was a normal sight. She quickly did the norm, washed her hair, body, and face. As well as get the dry blood out of her nose. This she found more irritating each time. It usually hurt. Her nose was quite sensitive nowadays. Stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel, she started to talk to her guardian again.

"I heard what they said back there...you are shadow kissed. So you died once. The moroi who brought you back must have been a spirit user, do you have that connection with them still? Can you tell what they are thinking and feeling even now." she smiled a bit. "I wonder if your shadow kissed stuff would rub off on me. Naw I'm only kidding I know that's not how it works. Anyways, don't listen to them."

She paused for a moment.

"I want you to do something for me..." she started.
"I know way too many guardians who seem to give up their wants and needs as well as individual thoughts and opinions to listen to and help their moroi. If you want to help me, don't do that with me. I don't need a guardian robot who follows my every command." She hoped she didn't sound rude.
"I just want you to tell me what you think or if I'm doing something wrong tell me that as well. I hope we can be...you know...friends." she mumbled the last part. In her head she thought she sounded like an idiot. But she really meant those things.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:49 pm

After a small walk, James returned to his room, he had told his gardian, that she was welcome inside of the room, and that she didn't have to go anywhere else. He was curious about her, she wasn't most gardians, but he guessed that fit him very well, considering that he is a more skilled fighter, then most moroi like him. James sighed, and walked to the window, wondering what to do with his time, until the sun rose.
I'll be back in school August 18th, I'll still reply, it just won't be until I get home :)

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:46 am

As he was invited inside, Toya entered his charge's dorm, gazing round the room. His room seemed so plain compared to this - at least this place looked like someone actually lived there, unlike his own. He rummaged through the draw Leilla had given him permission to look through, pulling out the wipes and taking one for his blooded hand before putting them back and closing up the draw.
He listened to Leilla as he cleaned his hand, wandering towards the window to gaze outside while he waited for Leilla to clean herself up.
"My name's Toya." He called back to her, over the running water of the shower, hoping that this time she'd remember what he said.

After a while, Toya heard Leilla talking again - having presumed that he was actually shadowkissed because the girls had said it as they had passed. He frowned,
"I don't know if I'm shadowkissed. I've never felt the feelings of anyone else before, well from what I remember..." He explained, talking as he gazed out the window, still on the watch for possible stirgoi. His gaze wandered from the window though, as Leilla said something about not acting like a robot, instead to tell her his thoughts. He didn't really understand why she'd want to know his thoughts, but if that's what she wanted and would make her happy, then he guessed it wasn't that much of a big deal. He hadn't heard the mumble about being friends, and so he continued to gaze out of the window as he waited for Leilla's return.
His arms folded on the windowsill, his chin rested ontop in a rather bored looking manner.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Leilla walked out of the bathroom, feeling completely refreshed and a little less embaressed. Toya was his name, she felt bad that maybe he had told her once before. Seeing that he seemed either preoccupied staring out the window, or bored, she quickly ran up behined him and smacked her hands down on his shoulders yelling "Boo!"

She smiled, though it soon faded, and she adressed him.
"Can we talk?" she asked, wondering if she was interrupting some sort of memory or moment.
"I know how these school works and, I know that the headmistress will send out a group of guardians because of the attack. And I also know, you wont be one of them, because you will be told to lock yourself up here with me -" she took a breath.
"And I just wont have that. I want to go with them, because I can help. Risks or no risks." she hoped he was listening.

She knew this was no way to start any kind of relationship, be it business or friendship or whatever. But she also believed if told by the headmistress that he had to protect her and keep her here, that he would. It was noble of him to want to protect her, but maybe she didn't want this kind of protecting. Leilla sat down on the bed, opening the drawer next to it getting a brush. She waited patiently for him to respond. Wondering if he would let go of those old beliefs. Then she came up with another question.

"Do you think that the next time I ...you know." she paused for maybe what could have been a minute.
"Can I bite you?" it had sounded better in her head. Leilla wanted to crawl under a rock and die. She turned bright scarlet and turned numb. It was so wrong of her to even ask or think that that was even possible.
"Nevermind."

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:50 am

Toya wasn't all too sure how to react to having been smacked on the shoulders like that, looking back at Leilla's grin with a slightly puzzled expression. He guessed by her smile that it was supposed to be something fun, or amusing at least. Toya didn't get it though, shouting like that didn't seem like fun to him. There wasn't much time to dwell on the thoughts of fun though, as Leilla's talk became more serious again.
He'd turned to face her, leaning back on the wall next to the window as she spoke, light amusement in his eyes. She said she knew how it all worked, but she didn't seem to have it all right. She definitely was up for running herself into trouble though, which he wasn't too impressed about.

"Guardians are there to protect their Moroi or Marian, we're not there to pressure you into doing what you don't want to do. As long as you're safe, charges can still do whatever they want - it's just, I'll have to be with you at all times to make sure that you're safe." He explained, "The headmistriss didn't tell me to keep you cooped up in your room, or stop you from chasing after the stirgoi."
The expression in his eyes seemed to change though as he added his own personal opinion into the fray, care shown in his expression as he continued, "I, however, would prefer you to stay as far away from the stirgoi as possible. Even if you can help, I don't want you to be anywhere near them - you're at more risk when you fight with me... I won't stop you though... if you're still going to go after the stirgoi."

He was then suddenly silenced as Leilla suddenly asked if she could bite him when she was next in need of a feeder. He swallowed hard, having not expected such a question. He'd seen the look in her eyes before, she was tempted to back then. She'd also mentioned that she didn't have the same problems with biting that other Royals seemed to have. He watched as she turned bright red, curiosity in his eyes as he gazed at her, what was her infactuation with biting those who are not feeders?
"Why bite... me?" He asked, his voice noticably shakier than before, slightly nervous now. He'd heard that a bite hurt, and it ruined the reputations of Dhampires - moreso if they were guardians. It didn't sound like a good idea to him, but he'd asked why nonetheless.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:26 pm

"Why bite... me?" he asked shakily.

It surprised her that his voice was so unsteady. She hoped she didn't scare him. She wanted to run out of the room and cry or run and hide under a rock, but her legs just weren't listening. Apparently she was going to have to answer. She hoped the fact she thought he was kind of cute wasn't clouding her judgement. She sighed and looked away, starting to speak to him.

"I feel like I can trust you. But don't worry I wont do that to you, I am sorry I said that, I wasn't thinking. It's just..." she stopped.
"You didn't respond to me like the others do, even other guardians. I didn't...disgust you." tears welled up in her eyes.
"Please don't be scared though, I wouldn't ruin your reputation like that. But in case you're thinking. I don't find there a problem with biting our kind...mostly because well, it doesn't harm you. It actually feels good, thats why we have feeders. If I had a friend.." she thought of her old guardian. She was her friend, she used to inject blood into her, she didn't mind. She had been the best of the best and she didn't care.
"I don't know why they think it's bad, I mean, they let us bit humans, does that mean they think humans are lesser beings? That is cruel, humans keep them alive. They should think highly of them."
She was starting to think she wanted to bite him just because she wanted to bite him.
"Interesting the head mistress didn't tell you to keep me here....apparently she doesn't care what happens to me, she just wants it to look like she cares and is protecting me." hatred swept over her just for a moment.
She sighed.

"If you want me locked in this room, if you think that is better, then fine." she was starting to get depressed.
"It's funny that they lock us in these rooms, they aren't magical rooms that keep stirgoi out. I thought I would just help in ways guardians couldn't. You are my guardian, so I don't want anything to happen to you you know. If anyone comes in this room, mind you, they are going up in flames."

She burst into tears.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:17 am

Some of her sentences made sense, and some where just left before they were even finished. Were all girls this confusing? Toya didn't think that being a guardian would involve such emotional work as well. He was intriguied as she said that he had reacted to her differently, and mentioned that biting didn't actually hurt - instead giving quite a good feeling.
Subjects changed quickly from biting, to locking her in the room, before she burst into tears.

He didn't understand what he'd done to make her cry... he was sure that was the second time within the first day of them meeting that he did that. He wasn't a very good guardian if he was upsetting his charge this many times. He felt the need to cheer her up - an unusual thought for this usually hard faced guardian. He'd seen the way others comforted their friends when they were sad. Leilla wasn't exactly his friend, but she had said before that she wanted them to become more like friends. I guess comforting was part of the deal.
He hesitated at first, a little afraid that he was going to only make her worse. But he psyched himself up, if he could kill stirgoi, he could stop a girl crying... surely.

He approached the crying Leilla, lowering himself enough infront of her so that they were at the same level. He gingerly reached round her, drawing her in close for a hug. He held her close, gently squeazing her against himself. What were you supposed to say in this situation? He couldn't just stand there hugging her, and not say anything somewhat comforting. He clawed some words together,

"The headmistriss might not seem to care, but I do." He said, "As a guardian, and as... a friend." He never thought he'd be able to say that he had a friend, but he guessed he did have one now that he said that. "And I'm never going to lock you in a room by yourself."

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tuesdays_Child on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 am

Marking had grown sorely tedious for Ibrahim Ardzahali, encircled by disarrayed remnants of half-completed transcripts and reference tombs. His Office was a haven of dusty solitude, bathed in pools of tangerine light from various stubs of candles that spluttered low over their dim wicks. A fire slumbered over it's sooty embers in an imposingly ornate hearth carved from black granite, the hazed celestory windows admitted a sluggish winter draft. An attempt to air the jasmine and frankincense musks he burnt in a brass thurible on his mantle, when the aromas got too thick it led to headaches. Alexander sat at his desk, heavily drooping head limp with exhaustion propped up in a stiff, precariously balanced elbow. Ink dripped unattended from the poised arc of his raven-feather quill-tip, splattering rich circles of black across the honey-lacquered oak of his desk, almost lost beneath the avalanche of essays and assorted oddities. His rhythmic breaths unfurled deeply, a rasping undertone lapsing behind the smoothness of his ignorance. He had been struggling beneath the burden of a cold, as of late, and it added to his dismal demeanor.

Snorting awake with daunting abruptness his head slipped from his hand and landed hard upon the desk. Issuing a yelp of reflexive pain he jarred back his neck vigorously and sprung a hand to cradle the forehead. Grimacing with a flash of gritted white fangs he closed his eyes with stubborn defiance, viciously rubbing the tender flesh in a pitifully futile attempt at alleviating the throbbing blossoming through his skull.

Reaching down into a desk drawer he extracted a bottle of creme de violette, following by a weighty crystal decanter. He doubted anyone would be conscious as this ungodly hour and yet he would have savoured some rare company to while away this bout of enforced insomnia. Rationing himself a generous draft he scrutinised the vicious amber liquid with pinched pout for a few minutes, mind clearly absent in other realms. He downed it and shuddered reflexively, shaking the quarrelsome taint of it's taste from his senses as it quivered a sickening lurch of numbness through his body. Reaching for the bottle, he refused to shy from a second glass. He'd drop unconscious from the poignant physical ache of sleep-deprivation otherwise. He couldn't grasp how he tolerated such excessive schedules of work. He had mused on the concept of not prescribing homework any longer, but seeing how his students results declined in tests he had swiftly abandoned the notion.

And the real nerve-slasher existed outside of academic matters of course, the constantly impending threat of the faceless enemy...It was a heavy cross to bear but he felt equal to the task.
Kleptomaniac . Schizophrenic . Manic Depressive
( M A D )

Tuesdays_Child
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:49 am

James got a call from the headmistress, and headed for the door. He walked across the yard, watching the trees closely, he relaxed when he entered the building, and went in the headmistress' office. There standing beside her was a girl, she was tall, and skinny, her hair a delacate blonde, and her body clearly showed she was a dhampire. James walked up to the desk, "You called?" He asked, wondering what this was all about.

The headmistriss nodded, "James, this is your new gardian, we have assigned your old one to a new moroi," she answered. Then she turned to the dhampire, "This is Katherin, she is an excellent fighter, and should suit you well." She said, before shooing them both out of her office.

James felt a little awkward, walking back to the dorms, according to headmistress, she was to stay in his room, and keep a full watch on him, 'great,' he thought to himself.

Katherin followed behind him, she scanned the trees, and bushes, listening for sounds. 'At least hes not like the others I've gaurded,' she thought, as they entered the building. She wasn't good at starting conversations, so she stayed quiet, no sure what would offend him, and what wouldn't. Katherin shook her head, she had to stay focused, or she could risk them both getting killed.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!