Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Academy

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Vampire Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Vampire Academy
OOC/Profiles

Leilla lay in the fields of Vampire Academy, just in front of the main office building. She stare straight at nothing in particular, contemplating what to do if, or she knew better, when, the stirgoi got here. She, unlike unlike a lot of the sheltered moroi and marian, was not naive. She saw past all the excuses the council was throwing at them. Vampires were dying in mass numbers, and stirgoi, new stirgoi were being born. It troubled her, that some of the novice guardians might be forced to protect their moroi when they were not ready, resulting in maybe more than one death.

It was night, somewhere around eight, a normal out and about time for vampires, a time to settle down for humans. The cold air blew past her, her platinum blonde hair sticking to her face, and she did not bother to move it. The cold pierced at her pale and fragile skin, nothing life threatening, but uncomfortable all the same. She was marian, and marian were able to be out in daylight, but they lacked the ability to adapt to the night. She could hear from a distance, students scrambling about, whether it was from fear, or playful fun, she didn't know, she didn't need to know, she could guess. Several days ago she heard rumors of stirgoi being faught off just outside the campus, the teachers tried to get the students inside to their dorms, but unlike the teachers, Leilla believed it was better to leave the academy or fight, then stay where you will eventually, if even prolonged, be found.

Leilla was wearing a white spaghetti strapped t-shirt, with black, what she called sporty or cheeky shorts. Her hair was down, wavy from her lack of straightening or grooming, but this was the look she liked, the wavy controlled mess. She has on white tennies shoes, which she seemed to have drawn all over; she was a good artist, however her shoes were filled with stick figures. Her eyes as always were lined with black eyeliner, making her big eyes only look bigger.

"Okay." she said to the dark blue sky.
"I can't lay here forever."

She was actually tired, she had a different schedule than the moroi, however she slept around 10 pm. Leilla stood up slowly, wiping the dampness off the back of her legs from the wet grass.

Ew..

Walking towards the dormitories, Leilla looked for someone, anyone she recognized. She wasn't popular amongst the school when it came to her status, but she was determined to tell someone, this wasn't in their best interest to stay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:42 pm

James was an average moroi, handsome in every way, and one of the more popular students, but unlike the others he didn't let it get to his head. He was an excellent fighter, however he didn't have any body gaurds like the others, rumor was he killed the ones that were a signed to him, but that wasn't the case. The fact was they died when the srigori tried to attack, him. So of course, no one wanted to be his body gaurd.

He walked out after the others had fled, and was curious to know why, he glanced over his shoulder, and ran right into leilla on accident. He spun his head around to face her, and caught her before she fell, "Sorry leilla, that was my fault." He appologized. Bending down and picking up her books, then handing them to her, an appologetic smile on his face.
I'll be back in school August 18th, I'll still reply, it just won't be until I get home :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cali97531
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Ai Lavern dressed in the darkness of her dorm. The only light came from the setting sun in the distance, golden-orange rays preluding her room. Her uniform was still dirty, still unwashed. She hadn't really had the time to clean it up. She noticed spots of blood and grass-stains blotched her skirt and jacket. The only near-clean item on her was her guardian pendant. It dangled around around her neck and rested on her chest, right over the red bow tied on the collar of her uniform.

She pulled her boots on hurriedly, remembering that there was a new moroi for her to protect. Yes, she had been assigned a moroi. She was informed of how he was being attacked simultaneously by stirgoi, though he was a very bright and tallented fighter. She hoped and prayed he was a stupid bubble-head, trying to impress her with his strength, or an idiot who liked to prolong danger. She'd quit right away if he was. She'd rather face an entire army or stirgoi than take care of someone like that. With that thought dissolving in her mind, she grabbed her schoolbag and dashed from the room, knowing the whole class hours would be a total drag.

She ran through the throng of people that were going towards the sun dorms; people of the day classes. She detested them for one reason: that she couldn't attend those classes. But, being of the night, she had to stick to such. So, she wiggled and dodged those going past her in their black uniforms, her white one conspicuous. It drew the attention of many, but none spoke to her of it. She had finally made it out of the sea of people to where she saw a young man about her age knock this other girl down, books flying everywhere. She stared at him, remaining perfectly still. He was very attractive, and he seemed to very kind and strong. She shook her head, blushing.

Snap out of it, dofus! She thought sourly, then she continued forward, passing the couple.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Leilla fell backward, but before she could hit the ground, she felt herself being caught. She looked up at the person who caught her, one whom she recognized immediately. It was James, he was popular among the students-the moroi at least. "Sorry leilla, that was my fault." he said, before steadying her and picking up her books, handing them to her. Her books at flew every which direction, hopefully none were damaged, she was on the bottom of the list when it came to new supplies.

Leilla smiled. "It's okay don't worry about it." She didn't really know him personally, but most other people seemed to.
It was then that she saw a girl who had been pushing her way through the crowed. She seemed to have stopped when she came to James and herself, she swore she blused for a moment, having an inner battle with herself, but she then started to continue on. Leilla frowned.

"Hey! Where are you going?" She asked, or demanded more like it.
"I have a question for you." she shouted. She knew she was a dhampire, or what status she was unsure, she had never seen her before.
"Do you know the status of the dhampire attacks? And why aren't you accompanying anyone.."

Leilla sighed. Was anyone going to get that withing seconds everyone could be dead? Leilla looked at James and smiled. "So, where were you heading in such a hurry?"

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:33 pm

James watched the girl walk past and noticed her ignore Leilla, but he decided to answer her question first, "I was wondering why everyone was in a hurry to get out of the building, but when I came down, I didn't see anything to run from." He said. He was a full head taller then Leilla, with light brown hair, and light green eyes, his look was always calm and gentle, even when he saw a strigoi.

"By the way, did you know that girl that went by in such a hurry? I was told that they found someone to be my gardian, but so far, no one has come up to me." James said, still looking at Leilla.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:39 pm

"I'm looking for the moroi I'm to guard!" She shouted over her shoulder, legs pumping as she ran to the night classes. The girl who called to her was one of the moroi. Leilla something. Hmm, she thought.I wonder if she knows who the kid is I'm to protect?

Ai slowed down immediately, whipping her body around so fast she spun on her right heel. "Um, hey... I have a question." She spoke slowly, eyes delicately going to the male beside her. She set a block in her mind, refusing to let this guy distract her. The girl named Leilla stared back at her, waiting for her question. Ai asked, "Do you know if their is anyone of the moroi that doesn't have a guardian? I mean, I'm kind of looking for him. It's a he, I know that. And he's really good with fighting." She paused, thinking of any notiable features. "And I was also told he was very brillant.." Yet again, her gaze drifted to the man beside her. She pursed her lips thoughtfully.

He couldn't be the one, could he?

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:21 pm

James turned when he heard the girl's voice behind him, "Depends, do you know the guy's name? I don't have a gaurdian, and have been told that I'm a very good fighter, but there could be others. He called back. He wondered if this girl was his gardian, after all, it was possible, considering the fact that she was looking for a moroi to protect, and that it was a guy. He was sure that she would be his gaurdian, but waited for her to say the name, trying not to get his hopes up.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:59 pm

"Um, that's kind of the problem. I don't know the name." She said, embarressed. "I mean, the head mistress didn't give me a name." She sounded unlike her normal, sure-of-herself attitude. The two gazed at her with preoccupied eyes, as if their own minds were in thought. She glanced between the two, swallowing. "Um, do either of you two require a guardian? I could always ask the... head mistress.." She was slowing her words as she spoke.

Why hadn't I done that in the first place?! I'm such an idiot! She screamed in her mind. "Uh... I'll go do that... I'm sorry for bothering you two." She said with a flushed look to the man. She glided away with precise, swift steps, blooding flowing over her face like an oil leak.

How ridiculous. The two probably think I'm retarded. She downed herself, going in the opposite direction of the school building. Before she could get to the head master's building, though, she was stopped by a member of the day class. It was a boy, a year or two her junior. He looked hurt, and he held his side tightly. "Uh, hey. You alright, kid?" She asked worriedly. This child was becoming an obsticale. "The-the night class..." He said slowly, as if he were trying to find the right words. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck prick up. "What about us?" She asked, going towards him, trying not to scare him. "What are they?" He collapsed with a hollow thud, and she could now smell the intoxicating aroma of blood. Her mind spun, and she fell to her knees beside him. Her eyes began to lull, but she reclaimed her cool before her blood-lusting side could overwhelm her.

No blood, you stupid girl. She enthused, hands shivering to claws. She had to get away from this boy, but she couldn't just leave him here, especially if he was bleeding. The thought of blood incited her senses. She soon jerked herself up on her unsteady feet and ran drunkily towards the school. Was there anyone still around? The boy's words swam underneath her ears.

"The night class..... what are they?...." Had he been attacked by a student or one of the stirgoi? Her bones ached, and her blood desire heightened. She made a beeline at the sight of a girl walking inside a building. Was that Leilla, or someone else? And where was that man who was with her. "Leilla!!" She cried hysterically. "You have to come here!!!" She then noticed the man was standing inside the door, holding it for her. The world before Ai spun like she was spinning herself around a pole.
Last edited by Litria Death on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:08 pm

James stared at her, "What is it?" He asked, watching, as she started to spin, as she got closer, he could smell blood, and had to cover his nose and mouth. Why did she smell so much like blood? Where did she come from? He slowly walked out to her, and laid his hand on her shoulder to steady her, the other hand still covering his mouth. He couldn't take the smell of blood for long, or he would need some himself. His look stayed calm, as he waited for her to answer his question,and who's gardian was she?

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Eiko Enma Cross

Eiko was in her bedroom in the girl's dorm, she was on her desk writing a the finishing touched to her English essay. She wasn't wearing her uniform yet she was still on her pants/shirt blue pajamas. She had just woken up an hour ago, once she finished she set her pencil down and put her essay in her folder. Eiko got up and went to her closet and took out her uniform, she hated this uniform for one thing it was white she hated white it didn't represent her true nature which was darkness and other thing it didn't remind her of her homeland. Eiko sighed and undress and put on the white uniform, Eiko looked young for her age, she was 5' 3" had long jet black hair, pale skin and had no bust which made it worse. Eiko fixed her tie and then went to get her school bag and grabbed her folder on her way out of her room.

She turned off the lights and locked her door heading out of the building and into the dark night of the campus. Eiko walked calmly through the school halls ignoring the stares and whispers she got from many of the Moroi/Dhampires she kept on walking wanting to get this night over with so she could go back to her seclusion. Eiko maybe a Moroi Royal but wasn't popular or was social she hated being the center of attention and hated the spotlight she rather be the girl in the back the silent one. Her quiet persona ticks a few girls off because they get the wrong impression and boys either think she's a grade school or she is to of their league for being a royal. Eiko could careless what they thought of her she only cared for once be away from the pain she has felt her whole life.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Ai shook her head, the world returning to normality. "A-a student... of the day class..." She said weakly, forcing the next words out. "He-he was attacked... covered in.. blood...." She felt ashamed she couldn't help the boy. Her vision began to slur again. "I think it was.... stirgoi..." And with that out in the air, she felt her knees give and she fell to the ground.

Great, more grass stains... She smirked at the thought, but then recalled what the boy said. From the earth she said, "The boy... asked me.. what the night class was.... I think he also might've been attacked by a student of the... night class..." She hated how speaking the words hurt. This was one of the reasons why she hated being a dhampire. Blood-lust was a pain in the ass. It was very unlike her to be weak, especially like this.

"I'm sorry, though... I should've helped him, but he was bleeding... he's.. at the headmistress's building... unconscious..."
Last edited by Litria Death on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:03 pm

"I knew this wold happen." Leilla said under her breath.
The stirgoi were already here, and because the students were not educated enough about their presence and the direness of the situation, they thought it was actually other students.
"I actually could have helped him." She said looking up at the girl, she could have given him blood.
She was marian, like a walking blood transfusion, even though moroi dont really bite their own kind and it has never been done at this school, actually it was forbidden, Leilla stopped listening to those stupid rules as soon as they tried to cover up the stirgoi attacks.

"Calm down." she told the girl, seemingly overwhelmed by the situation.
"Listen, there must be stirgoi here...now. So you have to protect the moroi, or if thats what you choose I suppose. Listen the school has been covering this up forever but the stirgoi have attacked and broken the wards...usually they keep them out but apparently somehow they found a way to break them, and most students here are to darn naive to figure this crap out on their own. So one of you tell everyone else. Me...well I wouldn't mind accompanying you if you are going stirgoi hunting." looked at the girl, her expression blank, unreadable, emotionless.

"Forbidden or not, obviously the school doesn't know what the heck they are doing, and unlike all the rest of the moroi here who apprently like to run and hide when in trouble, well, I've been practicing this ever since i found out."

When she said this she was reffering to her magic.
She held a hand out to the girl.
"We have to move. What do you think?"

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:08 pm

"Why don't you go to the headmaster, and tell him, I'll bring the boy to the nursary, oh, and ask him who the moroi is that you are supposed to protect, I need one, but I'm not sure if it's me. Anyway, ask him, and by the way, my name is James." He said, and with that, he ran with lightening speed to help the boy, if it was a student from the night class, then they would pay, and he would personaly do it.

In no time he reached the boy, the boy was still awake, not yet unconcious. "Are you alright?" James asked, picking him up and heading straight to the nursary.

The boy shook his head, "Attacked......." He forced out.

"By who?" James asked, trying to keep him awake, they weren't that far away from the nursary.

James entered the nursay, and laid the boy down, letting the nurse take care of him, the only answer the boy had given him was a head shake, he hadn't seen who had attacked him. James left the building, and headed for the school building, he hoped the girl he had talked to earlier was his gardian, he could use some company.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Ai nodded to the two, the one who introduced himself as James dashing off at an incredible speed. "Alright... Of course, if you believe it's stirgoi..." She started,taking Leilla's hand. "Then I would accompany you on the hunt for the one who hurt that poor boy." An anger flared underneath her flesh, and she could feel the flicker in her eyes as they shimmered with detremination. "First, though, I might want to notify the headmaster." She glanced to the other girl, then departed. "I say, we should all hunt for this creature. Meet me here tomorrow." She called as she ran back towards the headmistress's office building.

The main building was deserted besides herself, and she could hear the voice of the headmistress from the end of the long, shadow-engulfed hallway. She advanced to the mahongy door, and suddenly the voice cut off.

"Come in, Ai Lavern." She heard her name called, and she quickly turned the knob to enter. "Um, headmistress... I wanted to report to you about an attack..." Abuprtly, the headmistress's brows rose, and a skeptic look over took her face. "I see... By whom, may I ask?" Ai's gaze went to the right, hand rubbing the back of her neck. "I-I think it was a stirgoi, ma'am.." The headmistress stood and went to a cabinet in the back of the room so suddenly that Ai skittered back in surprise. She took out a long, white-sliver gun and tossed it to her. She caught it with little effort, eyes locked on the thing. "Wh-what is it?" She asked, dumbfounded. "A gun..."She said. She frowned, snorting. "Yes, headmistress, ma'am, I know that it's a gun.. but.. why did you...?" She sat back in her seat, folding her hands before her. "That gun is called the "Bloody Rose". It can easily kill any blood-thristy beast with a pull of the trigger." With that, Ai screeched with fear and dropped the gun to the ground, a blast of the gun eroding outward to the left-hand corner, barely nipping her ankle. She glanced to the weapon with terrified eyes, then to the headmistress.

"Okay, if you're going to accidently kill yourself, then maybe I should give it to a higher classman." "No! Ma'am, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to drop it." She begged, reaching down for the weapon. It had a nick in it now. "Alright, Ai. This is you ticket to defeating the stirgoi. But it isn't a toy." Ai rolled her eyes. "Clearly..." She murmured. "Now, go after the stirgoi, my dear student.." She said pulling a nail file out and began to file her nails. "Right ma'am.." She said and went for the door. Suddenly, the image of James returned to her and she stopped immediately. "Headmistress!" She cried, head whipping around. "Who's-who's my moroi... to protect?" She seemed to chuckle, hiding her mouth with her folded hands. "James Woods."
Last edited by Litria Death on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:11 pm

James was headed to the main building when he heard a stange noise behind him. He turned around just in time to see someone jump out at him, it was a strigoi. James grabbed his outstretched arms, and flipped him over his shoulder, making the strigoi land on his back on the ground. James prayed that there wasn't another, as he backed away, not taking his eyes off of the standing strigoi.

The strigoi jumped at him again, and before James could grab him again, the strigoi moved away, then back, knocking James to the ground. James stared up at the strigoin and recognized him, "Dillon?" He asked, "but how?" He kicked the strigoi away and stood up, backing away again, he needed help.

Dillon stood, "Yes James, it's me," he answered in a chilling voice, before advancing again, James barely dodging.

James didn't bother to ask any more questions, it was no use anyway, you couldn't talk any sense into a strigoi, but one question was on his mind, "Did you kill a student of the day class?" He asked.

Dillon smirked, "Yes, I did, I was hungry, and he was the first one I spotted, everyone has to eat James, even you." He leaped again.

James felt hatred for him now, but he couldn't kill him, he had nothing to do it with, he prayed that someone would come, he was running out of options.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Ai had just exited the main building when she heard this very discreet noise. Sort of like a hissing voice. It gave her chills, her fingers tightening around the "Bloody Rose". "Hello?" She spoke silently, glancing around the area. She barely noticed a russle of bushes nearby. She wanted to speak again, but decided against it, slowly approaching the space where the russle came from. The gun was gripped tighter in her fist, a terror incarcerating her throat.

Two males stood in the planted spot around the main building, one crouched protectively, the other standing rigid with overconfidence. It made her feel pissed. She hated people like that; cocky and thinking they're so strong.

Shoot him. The thought popped up. Should she? She had no idea who this man was, less likely if it was an enemy. Suddenly, he made a swing at the other male's head, him barely ducking in time. In that instant, she threw the gun up and fired, her own battle cry racking up and out of her lungs. The target jerked his head to her before the shot, his eyes aglow with the light of the blast. They were wide and shocked. She smirked without realizing it, the joy of killing him swelling in her chest. The man's torso exploded in a gory shower, his bottom half hitting the earth with a pleasurable thud. She blinked, surprised at herself. She had enjoyed that. Killing that stirgoi.

Was it even a stirgoi? Panic soon cut off her air, her eyes doubling. "A-are you okay?" She asked the man. She soon saw that this man was James. The one she was to be sentry to. She swallowed, feeling a happy, sureness inside her. "Was that man... a stirgoi?" She asked. She was afraid he had been another moroi.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 pm

James heard a battle cry, and heard the shot, then watched as it met it's mark in Dillon's chest. When she walked over, he nodded, "Yes, he was a strigoi, and also the one that had hurt the day class boy you saw. Where did you get the gun?" Jamees asked, staring at the silver gun, it was a gun made for killing strigoi, but why would she have it? These thoughts circled inside of his head, until his attention was turned back to Dillon

He was standing up?! But that couldn't be! The bullet had hit its mark! Dillon stood up, and let out an icy chilled laugh. James started to back up, not turning his attention away from Dillon.

"Fools! I can't be killed by a mere gun shot." He said in an icy voice.

James was surprised, that shoud have killed him, he looked around, he needed something to pierce his heart with, but there was nothing that he could see. Dillon didn't let him look to long, diving at him while his attention wasn't on him, and knocking James to the ground again. However, like before, James kicked him off, rolling and getting back up again. Dillon watched the gun, James noticed, and figured that it was no longer use to them, if she fired, Dillon would just dodge the bullet as if it was a bug, no, they needed something that would pierce his heart.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:00 pm

OOC: Guys please dont speed post, and read how to correctly kill a stirgoi. Guns via the vampire academy book would basically just "tickle". At any rate..

Leilla couldn't believe it, or she could but she didn't want to. She wasn't going to take any more of this crap.
The headmistress would send out the guardians to protect the students, but the students would be then confined to their rooms. And that was just stupid, she needed to help defend. Yes she was going to get into trouble. Yes she could die. But she at least wanted to die fighting. Not hiding, like they were taught and forced to do. Leila then heard a shot ring out. Immediately, she ran towards the noise, bursting into the building. There, she saw the same two people from before, and someone else. A stirgoi.

"What the hell is going on!? She yelled.
She saw the girl holding a gun. Why she was holding one she hadn't the slightest idea, guns couldn't kill stirgoi.
She then figured out what happened, the girl attempted to shoot him to kill him. But Leilla knew better.
"Look out!" She screamed. And it was true, the stirgoi then stood up and jumped on her, knocking her to the ground, as he went to bite her, lit herself aflame, catching him on fire, which made him immediately get off of her. She pushed herself up, her hands still lit, but no longer her body.

"Throw that piece of crap away! Who gave that to you? And look out!" She shouted, as she chucked a fireball at the stirgoi, who literally then burned to the floor.
"Well? Talk!"
Last edited by Fallen on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm

"Oh, th-the gun..? The headmistress gave it to me." She said, holding the weapon up, the sliver shining in quick glintzes. She gazed at the gun as he did, looking at the letters etched on the surface. "Oh." She looked up at him. "I asked her who I was to me guardian to. It's you." She sounded joyful, but tried to dull it down. "I mean, I have to protect you idiots like that." She pointed to barrell of the gun to the corpse on the ground. She lowered an eyebrow, glaring at her feet.

Quit sounding like such an idiot. She could help but hear how stupid she sounded. She nodded her head, then glanced to him. "So, um, I guess we should get to class." She began to walk to the night class school building.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:09 pm

James was glad to here that she WAS his gardian, and to know that he had one in the first place. He nodded to Leilla as he passed, "Thanks, and I'll see you later, I'm already late." He said, then walked towards his class, he wasn't in a big hurry to get there, after all, it was so boring, but he couldn't skip, it would look bad.

They entered the classroom, the gardians standing at the back, "Ah, Mr. Woods, glad you could join us," the teacher said.

James looked at him, "Yeah, sorry about being late, I guess I over slept," he said casually sitting down. The teacher nodded and continued to teach.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!