Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Creature High School

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Creature High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:57 pm

WElCOME TO CREATURE HIGH
( Creatures you can be Vampire,Werewolf,Shape shifter
Name:
Species:
Apperance:

NIGHT CLASS
Last edited by Ccwynnever101 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Creature High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faceless Recon on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Name: Micah Lewis
Species: Werewolf
Personality:Sneaky and Comedic. He tries to make a joke if the going gets tough. He would do anything to help a friend, even sacrifice himself.
Apperance:He has dark brown hair that barely covers his eyes and it goes down to his ear lobes in the back. He has dark blue eyes. He weighs 130 pounds and is pretty short for his age
Other: none
"I'm like a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it, I just do things."

-Joker, The Dark Knight

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faceless Recon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Name: Lilly
Species: Vampire
Personality: Likes to spend time alone with herself reading and drawing. Is not afraid to express herself when needed
Apperance: Image
Other: Has a Demon Scythe that has been passed down by her parents.

Lilly walked up to the school slowly while thinking of all the things that were probably going to happen. She thought of preppy girls walking about asking if their hair or makeup was okay. She got chills thinking about preps. She had always had an urge to bit them but was afraid they would annoy her to death before anything could happen which made it hard for her to drink the precious blood she needed to live on.
Last edited by sk8_4_life230 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Name:Michiko
Species:werewolf and vamp
Personality:shy smart aggressive mean
Apperance:Image
Other: lives by herself her parents and little bro were murdered when she was twelve use to be very sweet
Last edited by Ccwynnever101 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Name: Rose
Species:Shapeshifter
Personality: She can be shy sometimes but also can be rude and tells the truth all the time and that tends to annoy people.
Apperance: Image
Other: lives alone so doesn't mind staying busy or being at school...sometimes

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Name: Vincent Bane

Species: Vampire

Personality: He will help a friend in need and will always follow his promises, but it is hard to get one out of him, he sometimes likes to take a twist to what people say

Appearance: Vincent is 5’9; he is slightly muscular and has black eyes with blue pupils. He has short white spiky hair, he has a strange marking twining around his right arm, and he wears a black t-shirt, black baggyish pants with a white stripe down the side, a loose hanging belt and black skate shoes. He basically always has his earphones in which have little skulls at the end and wear a pair of black sunglasses on top of his head.

Other: Has a motorcycle, lives by himself because his parents are dead and carries two short swords, has drank the blood of an angel
Last edited by The Shadow on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Lilly walked up to the front doors beforee stopping in her tracks. She looked around. Weird, she thought, there's barely anyone here. Do i have the right school? She shrugged her shoulders and walked inside.

Inside she found many girls and boys rushing around like chaos. She could hear boys cry, ' Dude your wings are showing!' or girls giggling about the person they had a crush on. This is madness! She thought.

She walked around the group of guys and girls and headed to the big glass double doors. That's probably the place i could find my schedual. She thought. She opened the doors and walked in side and looked around in the big room there were office desks but no one was there. "Where are the administrators?" She wondered out loud.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 pm

- walks up to a window seat pulls out a hoodie tries to cover wings-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Where am I supposed to find out my classes? Lilly thought. She walked slowly toward the door and opened it to the hallway of chaos again.

Lilly looked around and found an administrator. "Excuse me," she asked politely, "I didn't get my schedual in the mail do you have it?"
The woman looked a Lilly for a second then turned away and went through a door.

Great, she thought, they won't help me either. But when Lilly turned around she saw the woman with i rectangular card. The woman handed Lilly the card and walked quickly away.

Weird, I didn't even tell her my name and she still found me my classes, Lilly thought. She looked at her sheet of paper and headed of towards the algebra room.

When she entered she saw a girl sitting by a window. Lilly walked over to sit behind her and then sat down with her sketch pad in her hand and started to sketch a picture of the veiw from the windows.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:59 pm

-stares at lilly then goes bak to reading death note -

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Lilly looked up at Michiko's book and exclaimed, "Wow! You have a death note too? That's so cool!" Lilly noticed what she said out loud for everyone to hear then quickly blushed and looked away. "Oops. Sorry I said that out loud."

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 pm

-rolls her eyes - thinks what a prep-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Why did I do that?! Lilly thought to herself. Just because she had a Death Note too doesn't mean you can get all worked up about it!

Lilly stared down at her sketch pad in anger. Just then the bell rang and everyone flocked into their classes.

Great, she thought, things can get worse now we have the annoying preps in here. Lilly sighed in defeat. I guess I'm going to have to put up with them this year.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Rose turned into a white tiger and went to class she laid at the window bed seeing who come in.
Last edited by mummydove on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 pm

- gets up and walks out the door and sticks foot out-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 pm

"Uh......Um...........Hey you can't really skip classes on the first day can you?" Lilly said as she went to catch up to Michiko before the teacher came.

([ See you guys later I have to go ])
Last edited by sk8_4_life230 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Rose turn human and sat in the back of the room and tapped on the desk.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faceless Recon on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Micah walked through the doors, listening to the sounds of the bells ringing. Great... Late on my very first day. You have got to be kidding me.... He rushed down the hall, and into the class room. He let out a yell as he tripped his own foot and fell flat on his face.

(Thanks)
Last edited by Faceless Recon on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faceless Recon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:40 pm

(( the can when ever they want to but when theres a full moon they have to change and the have less control of themselves))

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Rose laughed.She walk up to the boy that just fell."You okay?"

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!