Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Creature High School

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Creature High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Rose glared at the wolf and looked at her leg."Be nice your leg is hurt"She looked at lilly and shruged.Then she went and held the wolf.Her arm was bleeding because the wolf scratched her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Lilly bites down on Michiko's neck and slowly slurps the dark red fluid. She opened her eyes and she was back to her original self. She looked at Michiko's neck and ran down the hallway wiping the excessive blood away with the hand that carried her scythe. Great! On the first day I already messed up! She thought. She ran all the way back to her class, picked up her stuff then ran out the front doors and into the dark forest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faceless Recon on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Micah looked at the wolf. "Are you okay. I feel bad. I could have stopped that from happening. Do you need anything?" Micah frowned.
Last edited by Faceless Recon on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it, I just do things."

-Joker, The Dark Knight

Faceless Recon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Rose glared at the boy eatting then slapped him then picked up the wolf and went to the nuserys office.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:15 pm

(perv ur looking in the girls bathroom)
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faceless Recon on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:22 pm

(lol, okay act like i wasnt there. I thought it was in the hallway)

Faceless Recon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Rose looked at the wolfs lg and started to clean it up.Then she wrapped it up."Are you okay?"

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:31 pm

- walks up withe a cast on leg and scratches-wat happened to..- feels a bite on neck-Theirs a little blood on it goes into trance but quickly snaps out of it-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Rose blinked and looked up at the wolf.She was wipeing the blodd off her wounds that the wolf gave her."Vampire i guess and I don't know I just camp to stop you two from fighting."

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:43 pm

oh -gets-up- im fine umm.. and thanks- walks off- and outside- sighs-thinks mom i wish u were here you would know what to do-takes a walk into the woods find lily crying- hey...

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Lilly looks up to see Michiko standing over her. Lilly sniffles then says," I'm sorry about what happened."

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Rose went back to class looking at her wound arm.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm

-laughs- oh that.. .its fine-shows her her neck only 2dots and a few more from other vamps-lets say its not the first time- smiles-then frowns-if u tell any one i smiled i will hurt you

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Lilly freezes in shock then smiles. "Okay," she said," It's a promise."

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:07 pm

cone on lets get bak to school oh and im Michiko ( Hey Faceless Recon wanna be my love intrest)

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:10 pm

"O-ok." Lilly stammered as she grabbed her stuff next to her, got up, and walked back to the school with Michiko.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:16 pm

oh its almost morning

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:25 pm

"MORNING?!?!" Lilly said paniced. "I need to go then I'll see you later. BYE!" Lilly quickly said as she spread her wings and flew home to her coffin of darkness.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:45 pm

- pulls sun screen out of bag-( anyone be my love interests )

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Lilly walked home to her apartment and looked around. Mom and Dad are probably already in their coffins. She thought. She walked across the room and into the big closet, only to find 3 coffins. She closed the door behind her then opened up the coffin on the left and jumped in for her long day of rest.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!