Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Creature High School

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Creature High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Vincent lets himself slip and hangs by the branch by his feet and proceeds to read the manga upsidedown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 pm

-transforms-wanna get something to eat im feeling like deer blood -
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Vincent pulls out a bottle of blood "I keep this for when i get thirsty" and drinks some while upsidedown

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:09 pm

-be back-jumps of the tree - transforms and runs into the woods-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Vincent just shrugs and keeps reading his book and take another sip of the blood "Stupid contract" he muttered to himself as the girl transformed and ran off

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 pm

- runs through the woods - hears a slight moment - stops and listens see a male deer -thought- yum ok remember wat dad taught you-thought-pounce and attacks violently biting it until its dead-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:59 pm

-comes out of the woods with blood on furr, paws and teeth- climbs tree up to Vincent-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:43 am

"yo" he said to her as she climbed the tree "I see you back already, have fun" and dropped from the branch and flipped in mid-air and landed on his feet

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 pm

-thought- what a spaz- continues to climb-transforms - have you noticed the teachers the way they act its like there afraid of us-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 pm

"no, not really, i don't pay much attention in class, so i don't really care how the teachers act" Vincent said to Michiro

(OOC: Why has everyone else left?)

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:33 pm

(OOC: moonlight-kiss-love-story-t31220.html )( MY NEW RP Check it out)

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!