Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Charmed: the next generation~ ooc

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Charmed: the next generation~ ooc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:56 am

ok, pheobe, piper, page are now old and gray, but they each had one beautiful daughter who is to take up their position as the charmed sister and to defeat the darkness that learks around every corner of this world.

Rules:
no god modding
first come first serve
violence and romance is required

Slots:
Sisters:
1. emotonless
2. goddess
3. freiya
Ultamate evil:
Last edited by emotionless on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Charmed: the next generation~ ooc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:11 am

i'll be a sister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:13 am

I'll be their white lighter

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:29 am

I'll be the sister, maybe Paige's daughter or her grand daughter

Freiya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:27 am

I would like to be Vincent the son of Cole. Not Phoebe and Cole but another demon and Cole.

Oh course he will look and act a lot like his farther but his mind is not easily take by a woman like his farther was.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 pm

hang on wile i make the character sheet then youll all be accepted...

Charachter sheet:
Name:
power:
Pic or description:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Vendetta
Relation to the sisters: daughter of Piper
power: the elements (water fire eath air)
Pic or description: Image

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Charachter sheet:
Name: Vincent Turner
Relation to the sisters: Son of Cole, once Phoebe's lover.
power: He can shimmer, throw energy balls, has the power of telekinesis and possesses super strength and endurance. Much of the same powers as his father.
Father (If no one knows him): Image

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:12 pm

very googd crimson...accepted.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:39 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Phyllis Halliwell Blair
Relation to the sisters: Daughter of Paige
Power: Her Whitelighter side allows her to use Whitelighter powers such as orbing, glamouring (changing one's appearance), sensing her charges and sisters, healing, and writing/casting spells. Also using elements like her sister; Vendetta. Phyllis' elements are: Fire, Snow, and plants.
Pic or description: She does look like her mother.

Can I make her have an elder sister who's killed by the evil ? So Paige Matthews has 2 daughters but the elder ones was dead already. Phyllis is the younger daughter and she wants to take a revenge to the demons who killed her sister.

How many characters we cud apply here ? If u don't mind I cud reserve to be Billie's daughter whom different than Billie; she is evil and against the Charmed ones.

Last edited by Freiya on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:40 am

Charachter sheet:
Name: Pandora Marie Halliwell

Relation to the sisters: Daughter of Phoebe

Powers: Premonition, Levitation, Empathy, electrokinesis. and the basic powers of a Witch
Elements: Ice, Wind and Heat

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:49 am

:D Yes Freiya you can have a older sister who died its fine by me...accepted all of you.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:03 am

Thanks ^^

So Phyllis has an elder sister named Rose, but Rose was killed by a mysterious demon.

How bout applying for Billie's daughter ?

Last edited by Freiya on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 pm

say what? bigger please....

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Freiya wrote:

Thanks ^^

So Phyllis has an elder sister named Rose, but Rose was killed by a mysterious demon.

Thanks ^^

that's what it says.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:49 pm

ahhhhh...ok thank you goddesss, and i suppose im ok with it.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Eh... Why does my last post disappear like that ??
I really didn't mean it to be disappear. That's weird. I clicked on wrong button or something ? T_T

Nvm, I fixed it. Sorry for that.
I wrote wrong code for the color, so it was disappeared.

Anyway, I'll make Character Sheet for Billie's daughter soon

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:34 am

m'k no problem...hey i was thinking about giving each of the sisters their own white lighter...you guys ok with that?

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:12 pm

I'd love the idea of giving them their own white-lighter.

Here's the character sheet for Billie's daughter

Character sheet:

Name: Alicia Lou
Relation to the sisters: Billie's daughter.
Power: Writing and casting spells.
Pic or description: She looks a bit like her mother; Billie; and a bit like her auntie; Christy. But her personality was more like her aunt; Christy. She is evil and tricky. She's pretending she was on the new Charmed's side but actually she works with demons because she want to be the number one witch in the world.

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:01 am

i love that idea!

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:54 am

cool, so now there are 2 white lighter spots open...^_^

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!