Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Urusai magic prep school.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Urusai magic prep school.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:38 am

This is my first fantasy RP soooo dont blame me if its not a good idea... Its a magic academy Rp. The academy is called Urusai magic prep school. It's for magic students who aren't very good with magic. And for parents who can't have their magic childeren. Blah blah blah. Its K-12 school. um...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rules are...
1. No fighting on school grounds, only in the arena.
2. No use of magic out of school.
3. Always eat yhur vegatables.
4. Always practice yhur spells and alchemy in the forest.
5. Never use magic ona human.

That really all igot. i mean, its a magic school...
and if yhu choose not to follow these rules, i only have one rule for yhu.
1. DONT get caught.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i accept everyone. even people whose chars cant die. for those people, i suggest yhu dont fight to often. it seems to be that yhu would be showing off yhur power. so yea.... if yhu want, and i would prefer, if yhu tell me the name and show me a pic of yhur char. i dont care if its a anime or human or even a drawing.
my chars name is Shana.
and here is her pic...
((im an anime otaku sooo....))
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Urusai magic prep school.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:26 am

Kayne Raiken
Affinity with Elements
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:27 am

Chase
ImageImage

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 am

i love yhur peoples they're amazing. Nyghtfang's chase just generally looks like a strong person, and Anexia's Kayne looks care free but still pretty good. so if anybody wants to start... im not to picky of how many people we have when we strat..soooooo

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Kayne was ridding her motorcycle to school. She could feel the wind ripping through her hair that was exposed from under her helmet. She leaned forward slightly as she increased her speed. Although you couldn't see it a smirk formed on her face under the black helmet. Her black plain skirt fluttered in the wind as well but not showing anything. She had the usual belt on her leg and her shirt was white and black as it feel her shoulders showing the black tank top under it.

She pulled up to the school parking and going inside. "I wonder where the office is." She chewed on the small metal toothpick sticking out of her mouth.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:11 pm

noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:15 pm

(lol i hope Niyghtfang replies too... ;-; im confused is that 2 chars or one...? im confuzzled.. my third edit...im the queen of typos...T-T))

Shana was sitting on the roof of the academy. It was habit she was known for, but sitting on the roof wasnt exactly it. What she did from the roof is what she known for. She saw a girl on a motorcycle approaching the school. So she jumped from the roof. Her skirt went, showing her shorts. Her sword swung over her back. She landed gently ona table in front of the main doors. She jumped from the table and stood there.

"I wonder if this is her first year here..." Shana thought as she watched the girl with purple hair.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Kayne was about to walk in the school when she heard movement. She turned on her heels flipping backwards to avoid colliding with the person falling. it wasn't till she looked up she noticed she said something, and wasn't trying to harm her. She smiled slightly. "Hehe...sorry about that, yea I'm new..Kayne Raiken." She gave the peace sign and smiled even bigger. "Her hair is really red...I wonder if that's natural."

"Are you new too?" She blinked a few times.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Chase walked up to the school gate. A girl with purple hair on a motorcycle passed by him entered the parking lot and parked. He smiled. He had left his Harley Davidson at home, when he left he was in a hurry. He had no other transportation than walking, so that's what he did to get here. He saw a girl with a sword jump down from the roof. This place is going to be strange, he thought to himself. Chase wore baggy camo pants with lots of pockets and a custom made tee shirt with the logos of two of his favorite bands on it. The front of the shirt had Powerman 5000, while the back of the shirt had Nightwish. Chase didn't wear any shoes or socks and his pack was slung over one shoulder. As a neko, he didn't like to wear shoes, they were uncomfortable and felt strange.

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:37 pm

(everyone has a motorcycle but me... T-T lol)

"Actually no, this is my third year here. i flunked the first time. So i finally made into the 7th grade." She noticed a neko walking up the road type thing.. o.o... Nekos were rare these days. The cross breeding between cats and humans was almost at halt. She played with her hair. She liked it's flaming red color. "Hey, do yhu know who that is?" She asked pointing to the approching neko.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:04 pm

OOC: They are two characters, thus two character sheets.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:24 am

Chase was close to where the two girls were when he herd the with flaming red hair ask the other if she knew who he was. He laughed. "Hey girls", he said, waving to them. He walked up to them. "I'm Chase. Nice to meet ya." He held out his hand to the girl with flaming red hair.

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:14 pm

"..." She didnt reply, but shook his hand. After the hand shake, she stared at his ears. She raised her hand to touch them. She rubbed them, and smiled. She loved cats, and nekos. They were so cuddly and stuff. "I hope you dont mind if i touch them. Your ears are so cute..." She rubbed them gently, still smiling. ;D

((OOC: Forensic, feel free to join in any time. Oh, and sorry i was gone for like 2 weeks...))

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Chase laughed. "That's fine. I'm glad to find someone that finds them cute." He sighed. The people in his town saw him as a monster and an outcast. "What are your names?" ZHe looked at them curiously.

((Ah, that's fine. ^_^ I'm used to mysterious disappearances. What happened to ya though?))

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:35 pm

((im in school still...living with my grandma, and my grades went down, and she said i was grounded from the internet until my grades went up. And they finally did!! XD))

"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself..." She pulled her hhands away and put them behind her back. "Im Shana. This sword," She took the sword from her back and held it out in front of herself. "Helps me with my fighting magic spells... If thats even what they're called..." She looked up at Kayne and pulled on her shirt sleeve. "Um, and this is Kayne."

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Name: Salem Chris Wicca
Powers/Special Skills: Magic and telekinesis also has quite a skill with swords.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearence:
Biography: When he was young, he was shunned by his parents who were non-magical. He got his powers from his Grandmother, Pandora Christina Wicca.
Personality: Cynical and rude, but affectionate to friends and lovers. He will give advise when it is asked of it.
Other: Is single (for now)
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.
Remember when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown

BUT!
It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and
Bitch slap that mother fucker upside the head.

Pass it on...

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:32 am

lol... omg.. that character is too perfect... im afraid he has to be accepted... *crys about his beauty* JK JK JK

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Okay, so, can I start posting?

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetra on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:53 am

Name: Kiran Bywyd
Powers: can shapeshift into any animal at will (only real-life ones, not dragons or anything)
Appearance: I'm using a tablet and can't figure out how to get a picture up. Sorry! Let's just say she's got black hair, thick and straight, that falls to her waist. Her eyes are stormy gray, and she's tall and wiry.
Personality: Kiran's fierce when she's angry or defending her few friends, and she's quiet otherwise. Basically, she'll leave you alone if you leave her alone, she'll be fierce if you make her angry, and if you reach out to her and are patient and persistent, you'll probably end up friends. She's extremely intelligent and reads quite a lot.
Last edited by Tetra on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tetra
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetra on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:55 am

Do I just start posting now?

Tetra
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!