Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The World Of Hrrule

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The World Of Hrrule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:17 pm

At that moment I was thrown back into the Shadows. Gannondorf was my main target now, for sending me back to this land of Shadows. I began to laugh and shake. What am i to do? I have spent years in this room, and there is no way out. How am I supposed to leave and get my revenge on my creator? I spent a while thinking about it. I had no sence of time so im not sure how long i stayed there, thinking about revenge, about killing the one who has caused me so much suffering alone in the Shadows. Rage and thoughts of revenge filled my minds and then the darkness came and along with it the aswer came so clear to me. To leave this realm of darkness, i must no longer remain a captive prisoner of this darkness, i must control it. I must be the owner of Darkness, one with it in order to leave it! I must use this darkness as a portal. All darkness is connected and that is why it is greater than the light! Pure darkness, i than walked to the walls of my room of captive and through the darkness of the walls, i left.

Arisin from the darkness i came to where i had to be, Gannondorf's castle. I was out of my little room of Darkness and into the real world now! With eyes red with anger i ran through, sencing out my creator and running straight towards him. The bloodlust had truely shown itself within me in these moments. Then when i was halfway to him he senced me as well. He yelled in a booming voice from his room in the castle, "My minion has betrayed me! Eternal glory to anyone who brings me his head!"

At that moment a swarm of beasts surrounded me, from flaming Keese to moblins to Stalfos. This was truely going to be a test of my abilities, but the darkness inside of me was not going to let me die. I stabbed into the chest of a moblin. I let go of the sword and did a backflip and with my bow, shot down about twenty keese in ten seconds. Another Moblin charged at me and with a single punch, he was out cold. My sword disappeared and reappeared in my hand as i laughed and said, "Heh, im just getting warmed up."

The battle raged on for a while longer, and i suffered few to no damage as the darkness inside me grew stronger until i struck down the last stalfos in my way. All that was left was Gannondorf. First came an evil grin and then i tilted my head back and laughed an evil laugh. This was too good! My creator would die to MY hands! I charged into the room in which my creator was waiting.

There he was, sitting there, just waiting. How i hated him. How i hoped my hands would be tainted with his blood on this moonlit night. He laughed slowly and then turned around to face me as he said, "Fool.... Do you really think you can beat me? I am the King of Darkness! All that is dark and evil is mine! I own you!" I then replied quickly. "Then it is about time for a new King! I am true Darkness!"

We both charged at eachother with our blades drawn and at the center of the room our blades clashed. Now it was time for a game of pure stength. We each pushed against our blades to push the other back. Neither was able to push the other away and then Gannondorf pulled his blade back and swung again. I blocked it with my sword and then swung back. The sound of metal on metal could be heard on that Moonlit night until Gannondorf lept back a good ten feet and began to laugh.

"What are you laughing at freak?!" I yelled and then he replied with a simple statement. "Your demise Shadow Link!" At that moment I could feel my insides being torn apart and i fell to the ground in pain. "Like I said! I own you! I created you! You can not break away from me! When I created you, I made sure that I would be able to torture you in case you got rebellious!" and there I stayed, on that relentless floor, for over a day, being tortured by his magic. Apparently he had placed a curse on me from the time I was born so he would be able to do this to me. Everytime I was about to die, he would stop and wait, and then do it again until I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up through all the pain and grinned.

"How.....how can you even stand???" He slowly began to walk backwards and then he stopped. He charged at me and i could still feel myself being tortured from the inside. He swung for my head and stopped right before it made contact, for my blade was already in his chest. I laughed and then fell to the floor as I whispered to myself, "I killed him......" The last sight i saw was two old mages fly towards gannondorf. One started doing a spell on him and the other then flew to me, raised her wand and then i feinted from pure exaustion.
You Can Only Hold On To life for so long. Soon you will have to let go and smiled as they go off in to the sun light. Life can be hard after the death of a love one but i time you can over come it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!