Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rose Academy

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Annabell couldn't sleep... It was early but sewing on about a thousend sequins onto her dress was tiring... She then put on her long coat and trainers and stepped outside for a walk, but as soon as she got to the window she spotted Azrael, Luna and Rosenthal... What were they doing out this late? She then watched a few more seconds and saw Azrael walk over to Rosenthal... Something was wrong... It didnt look like Azrael... Even from a distance... She then started to run down the corridor but realised she would be too late... She then stopped and slowly reached to the ground and once she touched it a long icy path formed... She knew she was gonna get in trouble for this but it was an emegency... She then skated down the hallway and down to the school grounds and rushed over to Azrael... He looked the same as she knew him and he'd just finished talking with Rosenthal... Unfortunetly she missed what they had said...
"Azrael? Are you alright?" She looked up to him with worried eyes... She knew something was wrong and she wouldn't leave until she found out...
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Luna's eyes went wide when Azreal called her princess before walking passed her towards Rosenthal. She cursed underneath her breath and knew that something really bad was about to happen. She didn't know what it was quit yet, but she knew for a fact that if she didn't do something Azreal or Rosenthal was going to pick a fight of somekind with one another. But when Azreal just stopped in front of Rosenthal and started to speak she noticed that something had happened and a scary change appeared in front of her. Azreal was not the person she remembered. He was darker, more dangerous, deadly. She turned around and started to move forward when she saw Annabell walking towards them. It seemed like an eternity had gone by in those few minutes. She and Annabell both seemed to run towards Azreal and Rosenthal.

She went passed the two others and went towards Rosenthals side, reaching down and taking his hand in hers quickly. "Azreal...is...you?" She said in a shocked voice as she glanced up at Rosenthal and then looked back at Azreal in confusion. She had heard part of their conversation from before, at least what Azreal had said. She felt her heart racing quicker against her chest as she stared at Azreal in complete shock.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:11 am

A grin appeared across Rosenthal's face, he remembered almost all the events of the night.Luna then rushed back over to him and took his hand.Rosenthal shook her off slightly, angrily."It seems that way."He stated.The grin then disappeared into a frown and Rosenthal pointed right at him even though he was just a few feet away."You are an imposter.A fake.You have taken all my bad qualities and none of the good.You're the inferior version of me.You can't control your other side, your other personality."Rosenthal shook his head side to side, "Your weak."he said resting his hand to his side, Rosenthal then turned his head towards Luna."I once thought that humans needed to be destroyed for this world to remain, I no longer think that.I once thought that humans and vampires could coexist together...I no longer think that."The image of Luna as a vampire from that night was circling in his head.She wasn't at all like he thought she would be like.Nothing at all.A very wide smile protruded from Rosenthal's face, as if he was looking forward to his own demise.

"It is funny, I would be plain damn blind not to see it now...but I see it now, and shall God give me his power to carry out his own will...vampires need to be obliterated.All of them.I swear by my life 'till my very last breath from this day on to carry out the will of God...the will of humans...to kill every last vampire and then take my own life."The grin slowly faded

"I shall start with what I created, you Azrael.I give you enough time to enjoy yourself before you die.Enjoy the dance and then one hour after, prepare for a night to remember."

From seeing how much bloodlust is contained in that other side of Azrael...my side...I have made this decision.I truly did not know I could be that violent until now.God have mercy on us.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Luna felt her heart sink when Rosenthal shook her hand away. She kept her eyes on Annabell and Azreal. She felt her head and heart pounding faster, trying to take everything in. Azreal was a replica of what Rosenthal was supposed to be. But it had obviously failed and Azreal was more monster then anything else, and he was fighting against it, but was fighting a losing battle. She felt her eyes start to tear up a little bit and she took a step back, shaking her head back and forth. When Rosenthal talked about killing Azreal and then taking his own life made her feel sick and she felt her heart sink down into the pit of her stomach. She didn't want Rosenthal to die, she didn't want Azreal to die. She had thought everything was going so well. But even if she turned back time, everything would still be the way it was. They would still fight each other no matter what.

She wanted to tell Rosenthal not to do this, she wanted to tell him how much she cared and how she didn't want him to kill himself. But she knew that even if she got down on her knees and begged, he wouldn't stop. He would do whatever he set his mind too. She wouldn't be able to stop him. She looked up at Annabell and wondered what was going through her mind. She had deep feeling for Azreal, and that was clear. They were both going to lose someone they cared about.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Annabell stood infront of Azrael as Rosenthal was speaking "I wont let you do that!" She was getting slightly nervous... She had no idea what Rosenthal was talking about at first but then she pieced it together with the question he had asked earlier on in the day... Azrael was a copy of Rosenthal? A vampire? She then shook her head, even so, she would stick with her answer from earlier. Whether he's Vampire or human, she still loves Azrael. She then froze her hand and made it spearlike, like the time she had it in the combat session, She then put it in front of her and used it to defend both of them "Back away!" She wasn't going to let Azrael get hurt or die in her life time... She then looked over to Luna and had the look of urgency. Luna had to do something to stop Rosenthal... Or they'd all be as good as dead...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Azrael looked down at Annabell as she got ready to fight. He smiled a little and then moved in front of Annabell. "It's okay there won't be any fight starting here not yet at least. So please calm down." He didn't want to get Annabell involved with this and didn't want to see her get hurt. "Don't worry about..." Azrael paused for a moment. "Don't worry about anything that you hear okay." Azrael then turned his attention back at Rosenthal when he started to speak. He had just learned something good. No he just heard something amazing. His smile got bigger as he continued to listen everything was playing out just as he hoped. "Very good Rosenthal now that you have told me this I can move on to the second stage of the project. You are right I am an impostor and a fake, but Rosenthal you know nothing of whats going on. I learned something interesting before I came here the truth behind Project Vampire. What I just told you was a complete lie and isn't the true information inside of Project Vampire. The human scientists that created Project Vampire also created that information in order to give to their superiors. They knew that the project would never be approved if it's true intentions was to get out. The truth is this goes much farther than the simple collection of your blood. It started one hundred years ago. There existed a group of humans that called themselves vampire hunters. They searched for any vampire they could get their hands on that hated their own kind. That was when they found a very important vampire. His name was Rosenthal and he had know clue what his destiny held. The hunters found out that somewhere deep inside of him he actually hated his kind and wanted him destroyed.

The problem was that he didn't know this and they had no way to recruit him without capturing him. He was closely guarded by his uncle and none of them dared to fight against him. Then seventy five years later a solution was proposed. The power of a pure blood vampire is one to two hundred times that of a regular turned vampire. With that in mind one pure blood could greatly reduce the population of the vampires. The problem though was that he wouldn't be able to stand against other pure bloods so even if they showed him he hated vampires he would still lose. You were the only pure blood ever born to hate his own kind, but at the time you didn't know this. One of the scientists devised a plan to give you the power you needed in order to win. They sent mercenaries after you in order to collect your blood and with it create super soldiers at least that was what was told to the higher ups. The real reason for your blood was to create a vessel to contain your powers and amplify them. There was only one subject involved in their experiments and his sychronization with your blood was one hundred percent. The baby that was born into this world with your blood was called Azrael Marcel. After birth he was put through horrible experiments in order to test the chances if he would be able to contain your power. It was all a match except one thing. When Azrael learned the truth about himself he went mad and wanted to destroy Rosenthal. In order to make sure he never killed Rosenthal they created a second personality that's sole purpose was to protect Rosenthal. I am not the real Azrael. I was born into this world through artificial means. The real Azrael is a vampire. Azrael didn't like the idea that went along with Project Vampire and wanted to find and kill Rosenthal. I was created with advanced technology in order to be the counter balance for the real Azrael.

When I was created I slowly started to take over until the point that I soon had full control over his body. Azrael remained inside of me with the truth behind Project Vampire locked away inside of his mind. You see you are correct in assuming you will destroy all the vampires, in fact that is your destiny. Azrael doesn't care that he was created from you blood. What he truly cares about is the fact that his entire life meaning is to be a sacrifice for Rosenthal. Ever since he was born your blood has been feeding off of his power and growing at a tremendous rate. My true purpose in life is to lose my life to you and allow you to absorb the blood inside of my body. The blood that once belonged to you. With it you will surpass all other vampires and become a god. This is the true intentions of Project Vampire no Project Rosenthal. You are humanities last hope and with my death you will be given the power to create whatever world you dream of. You've proven to me that you are worthy of this power by falling in love with a human and living outside the world of vampires. After the dance you will fight Azrael and if you win against him you will regain that which was stolen from you and much more. He wishes for a world where only vampires exist as I wish for a world with just humans. It's a gamble. If he dies this world will no longer no of the existence of vampires, but if you die humans will become a thing of the past. I've seen both futures and I know which one I want to see realized. If all I have to do is give up my life then I welcome it.

It doesn't matter which one of us dies this world will be changed by the winners will. You must of realized that if you lose to Azrael that you will lose the person you love and as will I." Azrael waited for them to contemplate what he said. He was interested mostly in Rosenthal's response now that he knew everything.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Luna looked back at Azreal and saw Annabells reaction to what was going on. She thought the girl very brave, that she would do anything to protect Azrea, the same way that she would do anything to protect Rosenthal. But she knew for a fact that they wouldn't be able to do anything about this fight. At least thats what Luna was realising. Once Rosenthal put his mind to something he would do it. What Azreal was saying made her head and her heart hurt. She wished that it didn't have to be this way. But both she and Annabell were going to lose people that they cared dearly about. She looked into Azreals eyes and knew how much he cared about Annabell, and it hurt her to see that she was going to lose him. And she was going to lose Rosenthal. The thought pained her deeply and she felt a tear slide down her cheek.

She wanted to shout out no. She wanted to yell at both of them to stop this horrible thing between them and try and get over what was happening between them. But she knew for a fact that they wouldn't be able to set things right. She wanted to believe that Rosenthal cared and loved her, but she wasn't sure. She knew that she cared deeply for him, and was thinking that she actually did love him. But she wasn't sure if he loved her the way Azreal talked about. She looked up at him and tried to read the expression on his face, and what he would do or react to what Azreal was saying.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Annabell lowered her arm as Azrael spoke... Tears forming in her eyes... She was completly speechless... As the first tear dropped her hand unfroze... She then rushed infront of Azrael as soon as he finished, her hands on his chest to try and stop him from doing anything else.. "Azrael.... You cant die!" She looked up at him with tears falling down her face, her breath shaking... "You just cant!... You cant give your life for... For this! You dont have to win or loose! Just dont fight! Please...." Annabell had a mixture of emotions running through her body but she couldn't tell what emotions they were... Her heart and mind was aching to try and stop this fight, she didn't want anyone to die... Especially Azrael... All of a sudden her powers were active and from her fingertips frost started to spread around Azraels chest...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Rosenthal listened to what Azrael had to say and at last his lips moved."So at the end of it all I'm just a tool of humans, eh?Quite ironic isn't it.That the race I set out to destroy before is now the one using me.I'll believe what you say, even if it's not the truth, for its what I want to believe.I've made the wrong decision once, I won't do so again."Rosenthal said wiping the tear from Luna's cheek, the image of her as she was a vampire clear in his mind."Its so obvious to me now that it is the opposite of what I thought it once was.It is the selfish intentions of vampires that must be stopped, if nothing is done then the world will be wiped out.The bloodlust sometimes just can't be contained.I've experienced it myself firsthand with Luna.It's a horrible thing that even the most noble kind of vampire cannot contain it.What...what if I had gone too far Luna, you wouldn't be here."Rosenthal said seriously."You were lucky."Rosenthal managed to give a little smile.

"I will cooperate Azrael...no...lets call you something else.Because you are not Azrael but a different being altogether.You have no name, so by this day forth I bestow you the name Lue.Lue, lets work together, lets preserve mankind and those who care for us."Rosenthal nodded to him.

"I have but one question for you Lue.How did you know I would do this?I but only just decided within the last few minutes that vampires must be diminished to nothing.How did you and those...scientists find that deep inside of me I hated vampires?Sure but just recently I was planning to destroy humans, and then that was when Luna turned back time.Slowly I have regained these memories and yet I still don't understand why she didn't inform me about them.Why didn't she tell me about what had happened?I think I know why."Rosenthal said as if Luna wasn't there, but he knew she was.

"Like I said before, I am a tool or an instrument of other people.I was an instrument of my uncle when I came to this academy...now I am an instrument of you and humankind itself Lue...and maybe after Azrael's death I will be an instrument of Luna also.It seems all my life I have been a harp with someone plucking my strings.I detest this, but I must bear it until my death.And at my death by my own hands I will be a free man.When all other vampires are gone.A befitting end to a "God" eh, Lue?"Rosenthal smirked, looking towards his eyes.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Watching the way Annabell reacted towards what Azreal had said made her heart retch and she grabbed onto her chest as if trying to stop the hurt she was feeling in her heart. When she felt Rosenthal reach out and wipe the tear from her face she shivered and let out a small whimper of pain. She listened to what Rosenthal had to say back towards Azreal and wished that they would just stop. She didn't want this conversation to continue. She wanted to make all of this go away, but she couldn't. When Rosenthal said "I have but one question for you Lue.How did you know I would do this?I but only just decided within the last few minutes that vampires must be diminished to nothing.How did you and those...scientists find that deep inside of me I hated vampires?Sure but just recently I was planning to destroy humans, and then that was when Luna turned back time.Slowly I have regained these memories and yet I still don't understand why she didn't inform me about them.Why didn't she tell me about what had happened?I think I know why." She felt her heart clentch.

She knew why she had turned back time, but she wasn't exactly sure what Rosenthal thought about it. After she had become a vampire, she had remained the same person she was, but different. She was cold like ice, she didn't look like Luna anymore. And she had seen the way it had made him react. It had made him almost crazy. And that was something she couldn't stand. Thats when she realised she cared about him. It was something that she couldn't live with, see him like that. She would have to deal with those memories for the rest of her life. When he said that she would use him as a tool she looked up at him with a shocked look on her face. "How could you say somthing like that?" She finally spoke, her voice cracking. "I would...I would never, ever use you as an instrament for anything Rosenthal. All I've ever been guilty of is trying to help you...if you want to fight then fight, I can't stop you. If you want to kill yourself for the sake of humankind and for the sake of God, I can't stop you" she whispered, feeling her eyes tear up again, not stopping the tears as they rolled down her cheeks.

"But I will say this. I..." She had to stop for a moment to regain composure. "I love you...for reasons I can't explain. And I wish things didn't have to be this way. But I know that you won't change your mind. So I wont try and stop you. But...I wish you would think of me in a better way, because I would never try to use you" She whispered and bit her lower lip to keep it from shaking. She looked towards Azreal and then towards Annabell, feeling so hurt that they couldn't be together. They looked so good together and wished that it would last between them. "I'm sorry" She whispered and looked at Rosenthal as she said it. She took a step away and then turned around and walked away slowly, sobbing quietly as she left.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 am

"Call me what you will, as soon it will not matter. Forgive me Rosenthal for not explaining that. How they knew this day would come. The answer lies with Luna or should I say with her great grandmother. She saw this day come and just like Luna wanted to put a stop to it, but she failed. When she told others of what she saw in the future, those others were the vampire hunters and their relatives were the scientists involved in Project Rosenthal. She told them that a vampire would come to challenge the vampire race, but he would die without making a significant dent. So they decided to do something about this and form Project Rosenthal and create me. Did your great grandmother never pass down the fact that you would fall in love with Rosenthal man kinds savior, or did she keep it secret hoping this day would never come."

Azrael stopped talking as he felt Annabell's pain. He knew he had said too much and how was she supposed to react to all this information. Suddenly Azrael felt a sharp pain across his chest as ice and frost began to build up. Did she plan to freeze him to stop him. No her powers were out of control again. "Annabell when I first came here I wanted to just forget everything I had ever done and when I met you I accomplished it. Soon though fate would intervene and I would learn something that couldn't be unlearned. No matter how much I fight it we can't go against destiny. Everything that's played out is apart of it as well. I was always supposed to be the sacrifice that would move the gears of fate toward salvation. I told you once I don't mind if you hurt me, but the only one who can kill me is Rosenthal. I must protect his future it is my mission. I hate that I'm hurting you and I'm sure Luna is feeling the same way you are." Then the wind under the ice rapidly increased speed causing the ice to melt from the intense friction being created. Azrael then grabbed forward and hugged Annabell tightly repeating the phrase "it will be alright" over and over again.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Azhdeha Drache vacantly stared out into the sky. . .one could only take so much of Rhyssen Dragomir for one day. Very negative thoughts were clouding his head once more on what could be seen as a lovely day. .His eyes then downcast to his feet, watching as they swung quietly and slowly back and forth atop the treee branch. It was still quiet, merely the sound of his soft and calm breathing was the only thing, if you were close enough, to hear. His two index fingers played with each other, poking the other while he was in deep thought. There wasn't much to do besides sitting there and keep looking down at life, but Azhdeha didn't feel like going back upstairs to his room and facing yet another episode of Rhyssen's witty banter. A small breath left his lips, leaning back against the tree branch he was currently sitting on and looking over towards the large and broad windows of the Academy in front of him. His fingers laced together, his hands folding in his lap as he averted his eyes the side.

In some ways, the silence was all too strange. Azhdeha hadn't experienced this type of silence since before he encountered the Dragomir family. . ."‘When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love’." Strange how that quote, from an unknown author, rang in Azhdeha's head. . .as it did every morning. The words resounded in the air. Although he chose not to show it, the quote made him flinch and almost indifferent, however it was best that his inner feelings get in the way. After all, there was no point to show such feelings after a mere comment. . one he said himself. . .one his very sister used to say everytime she woke him up in the morning. . .now where was she? Rotting in the Earth. . .all the life sucked out of her. That's pretty much what started everything. . .He wasn't always like this. . .Not always.

Cold. That was what he had become. He wasn't Rhyssen, who could pretend that everything was all right. Sure, Azhdeha understood the pain that still clung in Rhyssen's eyes at the thoughts of his family. . .but he never understood how he can cope everyday with something like that. . .

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Kestrel had moved away from the school, her messenger bag slapping gently against her legs as she walked and enjoyed the cool weather that surrounded the acdemy. It had been a long time since she'd gotten away from people and it was nice to enjoy the quietness while everyone was either in their dorm rooms, or sucking up information in their lessons. Carefully, Kestrel admired the blossoming flowers that subtly littered the gardens she was currently walking through and smiled when two slki white butterflies flew past her left side. Nature truly was a beautiful creation, and she was here to enjoy it, as people should do more.

Still in a dreamy daze, Kestrel made her way over to the nearest tree, which towered above her and cast a welcoming shadow across the bright green grass. Still smiling to herself, she sat down, leaning her back against the thick trunk and reaching up to pull at the clip, which was currently holding her hair up. Slowly, her dark chocolate coloured curls, tumbled down to her shoulders and she sighed happily as the feeling of freedom seeped over her.

Reaching into her bag, Kestrel pulled out a thick hardback book, her favourite copy of 'Jane Eyre' and a round red apple, which she bit into as she turned the pages. It was only when she was halfway through the part when Jane finds out about the fire that Mr Rochester's wife caused, did she hear a soft sound, like breathing coming from above her. Slowly, Kestrel tilted her head upwards, shielding her eyes from the blinding sunlight that sparkled through the branches. She gasped and jumped up when she saw a shadow residing there and nearly fell over when she realised who it was. "Oh!" She exclaimed simply, feeling colour creep to her cheeks in embarassment. "I'm sorry.. You startled me." She breathed, reaching down to pick up her things again. "I'll leave you to it.."

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:32 pm

"There is absolutely no point for me in thinking such things; to breathe, to think, to enjoy. . .to love. . ." Azhdeha paused, practically quoting himself, before raising a hand to gently touch his right cheek. "Thinking of those things would only end up being hopeless dreams. . .Dreams don't last. . ." He murmured. Azhdeha silently looked back to his other hand in his lap, then looked down towards the noise coming from underneath him.

The figure was of a girl, dark chocolate curls framing her face, tumbling down her shoulders in rippling waves. . .Kestrel, the girl that Rhyssen seemed so intent to know more about. Unlike her usual appearance, that of a timid and quite shy girl, she seemed utterly relaxed. . .calm in a way he had never seen her. He watched her silently, wondering what she was going to do, her delicate hands turning the pages of the book she now held.

In a matter of moments, it seemed as if she finally took notice of him. Her head tilted upwards towards the sky and, as if blinded by the streaming sunlight, she jumped and nearly fell over. Nearly. . .that is, before Azhdeha jumped off the tree and balanced her in a swift motion that exceeded human limits of speed and agility. "Are you ok?" He gently prodded, ignoring her previous comments. Letting go of her, he quietly stood in place as she began to pick up some of her things of the floor. Without any warning, he began to pick them up with her.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Kestrel was stunned by how quickly Azhdeha got to her and stopped her from falling over. She just looked at him for a second, startled before straightening herself up as he let go. "Yes.. Yes, I'm fine, thank you." She murmered, watching as he too began to pick up her belongings, which had scattered randomly across the grass. Once her hands were full, Kestrel simply stuffed what she held into her bag and then took the items that Azhdeha held in his hands and did the same with them.

Silently, she hooked her bag over her right shoulder and then looked up to meet the boy's gaze with her own, steady one. "Enjoying the peace and quiet?" She asked quietly, as she motioned upwards towards the tree, which he had only a few seconds ago, been situated in. She smiled a little as a light breeze ruffled the leaves and a few whisps of dark hair ruffled past her pale face.
"I was suprised to find you alone," she continued, now leaning against the tree again, ignoring the rough bark's texture that she could feel against the bare skin of her arm. "Usually you're with Rhyssen."

Kestrel stopped herself from saying anything further, not wanting to come across as nosey. The truth was, she was curious about these two boys and she wondered absently what their powers might be. With the speed of how Azhdeha had moved and the tenderness Rhyssen had showed towards her, she just couldn't figure out the answer.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Annabells tears kept coming while he was talking but then spoke when she heard it would be alright "It wont! You said it yourself! Your going to die! And if you hate hurting me then why are you doing it? Why cant you just stop?" She kept crying and her last few words were uneasy and full of sadness... She then wrapped her arms around him and her fists were tightly holding Azraels t-shirt... Unfortunetly Annabells powers were going out of control once more and everywhere her skin touched turned to ice, but luckily Azraels powers were counter balancing it... Her heart was breaking and in defence her powers were trying to protect her... She then let go of him and pulled away with tears falling down her face and regret in her eyes... She then ran off to her dorm without any other words... Once she got to her dorm she locked it and sat behind the door, crying her heart out... But as she was crying the floor around her started freezing, same as the door... Slowly but surely a dome formed around her like a protective cacoon... Her tears stopped as she took her last breath, curled up into a ball she was frozen by her own powers...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Rosenthal almost felt his heart in his mouth when he looked over to see how sad Luna was.It was like a stabbing pain, and it didn't stop.Luna turned around and left, she hadn't gotten far by the time Rosenthal caught up to her."Luna...I'm sorry.I'm sorry I upset you.I trust you Luna, I just needed to be sure that you wern't like everyone else.It's over now, everything's fine."Rosenthal looked to see if she was cheering up but he couldn't see because her back was to him.Sometimes I'm just a bit too selfish, like my own race.I didn't consider Luna's feelings, but I needed to be sure.From now on I am a selfless person.I will put others and especially Luna ahead of my own desires.I will forget my own desires.I will die with dignity and knowing that I made a difference...that I will be remembered...that I was the savior of mankind.

Rosenthal put his hand on Luna's shoulder."If you need someone to cry on, I'm here for you.Come here."Rosenthal said pulling her into him, placing his hand on her head."Let it all out, I don't want any tears when I'm gone, so let them all out now.You said you can't change my mind and I guess your right.That part of me has always remained the same.But Luna, love is something you don't need to explain.You can't explain it...you just feel it...I love you too Luna and know that I would never think badly of you."

"Lets savour what little time we have left together.I wished to spend an eternity with you, but it cannot be so."Rosenthal said squeezing her tightly with his warm hearted embrace.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Azhdeha merely handed Kestrel her things and stood silent yet again as she expertly placed the items into her bag. As she allowed the bag to rest over her shoulder, he was surprised when he wound up staring into Kestrel's steady and clear gaze. There was no sign of fear. . .no sign that she truly understood what he was. . .his true nature. Wouldn't she be shocked to see the monster that was hidden inside him. . .inside Rhyssen.

Azhdeha continued to stare into the deep pools of her eyes, trying to find any form of recognition, any type of undertanding that she was getting into something that could possibly endanger her well being. . .let alone her very life. Then her pale lips began to move, as she spoke to him. "I suppose you could say that. . .Mmm? I'm not Rhyssen's lapdog, nor his follower. . .one can only take so much of him during the day. . .After all, we are both individuals, and everyone has their limits." He stated in a languid voice, still holding her gaze.

The breeze shifted, and that's pretty much when the gaze broke. He looked up and then she had moved, closer to the trunk of the tree. Heh, move away from the monster. . . He thought silently. However, the thought saddened him. . .filled him with a pang of loneliness he hadn't felt since his family's death anniversary. Masking his emotions he tried to push the thoughts towards the back of his mind. . .something he had grown used to by this time. He was so occupied in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed when she smiled. .strange because her smile seemed so familiar, yet something that he hadn't seen in years.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Luna felt her lower lip quivering when she felt Rosenthal grab onto her wrist and pull her back into his arms. Her back pressed against his chest. She felt her body shaking against his body and she wanted to scream, to hit, to get out all of her frustration, but she could just stand there and do nothing. when Rosenthal turned her around and pulled her into his body she completely lost it. She felt her body shaking even harder now, arms wrapping tightly around him. She pressed her face against his neck and she sobbed softly, gripping onto the back of his shirt. This wasn't right. He couldn't die, he just couldn't die. But she couldn't convince him otherwise. He had already made up his mind, he was going to kill himself to save her and her kind. But she like many people was selfish. It was like she didn't care about anyone else. She wanted for it to just be her and Rosenthal.

"I....I wanted for it to be you and me, I want you to stay here...but...I can't stop you" She sobbed against his shoulder. She moved her hands up towards his face, caressing his skin softly. She would only have a few days left with him, the dance beling the last time she would see him. The thought made her heart ache and it felt as if she were being torn into pieces. Her hands curled up into his hair as if she could just hold him there with her willpower, but she wouldn't be able to. "I know...that your trying to do the right thing. I just wish....I had spent more time with you" She said in a soft voice.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:20 am

Azrael's heart stopped as he watched Annabell run away. All the things that had happened till now and all the things that he learned no longer mattered to him at this point. The next thing he knew his legs were moving faster then they had ever moved. "I should of never gotten involved with her but I'm glad I did. I guess I'm just being selfish, but what I'm doing is the right thing isn't it." Azrael made his was down the hallway as fast as he could until he made it outside her door. Something didn't seem right. Just being outside it Azrael could feel his body start to freeze. What was going on he wondered this was much more power then she normally had. Azrael slammed his fists into the door. He knew that Annabell was in danger. Blood started to pour from the cuts created by the door. Azrael continued to slam his fist over and over until he could see on the other side of it. Inside the room was a large dome like frozen object, but where was Annabell. Then he saw it Annabell was at the center of the object. Wind of hatred built up around him and he easily cut the door into pieces and ran toward Annabell. Just what is going on he wondered to himself and then he realized it. It was all his fault she did this because of him. The next thing Azrael knew he found himself inside his mind again.

"Please save her Azrael!
Why should I your my enemy are you not?
Don't you have feelings for her as well?
I I of course I don't.
Liar.
I'm not.. Well.
See I told you.
It doesn't matter your going to get us killed anyway.
I am here just to warn Rosenthal I won't interfere with your battle.
Do you want me to kill Rosenthal?
I don't it my mission to protect him.
Then do you not want a happy life with Annabell?
I do but that would go against my mission.
I would spare her she would be the only human left on this world.
That doesn't matter I won't let you kill off all the humans.
Are vampires so bad.
Of course they are.
Your thinking of those memories again aren't you.
I killed them I killed them all.
Was that when you started to hate vampires?
I've always hated vampires!
Who's the one lying now.
Ugh he made me kill them. He made me kill those kids.
It was because you were weak you couldn't of saved them.
I know. I just can't stand the ideas of vampires. They see us as food and play with our lives.
Do you believe every vampire is that way? What about Rosenthal?
He's our savior. The one who will bring peace.
Our you so weak that you of all people would give up your life for a vampire.
I I enough of this talk please save Annabell.
Hmm very well."

A dark wind absorbed Azrael as the vampire awoken. His power had reached a level unlike any other all in order to save Annabell. Soon the black wind circled the ice at extreme speed causing a black flame to erupt from its very being. The black flame started to slowly burn through the crystal blue ice. "This is the last favor I do for you Azrael remember that." The black flame engulfed the room and torched everything in sight. When the flames vanished Azrael had Annabell in his hands. He couldn't stop his trembling and didn't know what was wrong with him. Why did he care about this human he wondered.

"She's all yours.
Thank you friend.
Let me get this straight with you were not friends.
Thanks Azrael.
Whatever."

Azrael lifted her up until she was close to his face. Her body was cold as ice and just touching her was painful, but it didn't matter. Azrael stared at her lips and felt his heart start to beat faster as all the blood in his body seemed to travel to his head. He didn't do anything to stop from blushing. Slowly he got closer and closer to her pure lips until his lips were touching hers. Such a new sensation was going through his body and he found himself unable to pull away.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!