Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rose Academy

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:35 am

Only very slightly, Kestrel's breath caught when he met her gaze. It wasn't because it was unpleasant.. There was just something about his eyes... So easy to get lost in. But regardless of this, she kept her eyes raised and thankfully he didn't seem to notice her falter. He seemed to be searching looking for something within her own gaze.. Searching, as she did exactly the same back. Whatever it was he was looking for, it was probably different to Kestrel, who seemed to be seeing Azhdeha for the first time. When they'd first met, she had simply been to preoccupied with Rhyssen to notice the silent strength that he withheld.

When Azhdeha spoke to her, she couldn't help but smile.. Whether it was because of his words or in admiration for Rhyssen she didn't know. "I know the feeling," she replied softly. It was true; When her mother had died, Kestrel had been assigned to look after some of the younger children who lived with her in the care home. Even then, there was only so much she could take until she had to escape into the backgarden and hide amongst the grass for a while.

When he dropped her gaze, Kestrel did the same, looking out to the gardens again and watching the tall blades of grass shiver in the breeze. It was a really lovely place to be at this time of day and again, she was thankful that most people were tucked up in classrooms. She was also glad of the company, which she found suprising, considering she'd come out here to be alone. When Kestrel looked up to the boy infront of her she noticed he seemed troubled by something. It was masked well, but still.. There. With a gift such as images, Kestrel had always been gifted in reading people well. Slowly, she took just one step forwards so she was no longer next to the tree. "Are you okay?" She murmered, her eyes concerned.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:41 am

Annabells blood started getting warm once more as her heart started beating again and her consioucness was awakening... 'Why... Whats happening?' Her eyes then slowly fluttered open to see Azraels face close to hers... So close that they were kissing... She then eventually pulled away, she didnt want this to end but it had too... Looking away from Azrael to hide her blush and to hide the guilt in her eyes "Azrael... Is there any other way for you? Cant you just forget about your... 'Mission'?" Annabell already knew the answer, but she hoped that he would change his mind... If not... She can kiss her happiness goodbye and just watch her one and only love die for something he may or may not want... She then took in a deep breath and prepared herself for the answer... She then looked back at him and gave a light smile... She never noticed it before but it seemed like he really cared about her... Then again their faces haven't been this close before...
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Azrael looked at her with his usual smile. "Annabell it's time I tell you the story of my past. I grew up in a small village with my so called parents protecting me. When I turned seven my powers manifested themselves and people began to look at me like I was a demon or something. The supreme council of the village wanted to sacrifice me to their gods by tossing me into the ocean. My so called parents tried to protect me by placing me into a boat and sending me down river. I know now that they never loved me and did this in order to protect Project Rosenthal. Then without parents around to raise me I was forced to grow up in the streets. I tried all the time to steal food but something inside of me wouldn't allow that to happen. One day I was walking down the streets when I saw this man running from the police. I didn't care about other peoples problems and let that man pass me. Later I found out that the man that day was a wanted vampire who had killed countless people and would go onto kill many more. When I encountered him again I was a different person. I knew what he had done and couldn't just stay quite to the horrors of the city. When I was about to kill him I asked him why he did these things. What he told me that day still haunts me. He told me that he is not a bad guy like I thought, but someone cursed with their existence being that of a vampire. He told me that vampires should not exist in this world and that not all of them were evil, but still needed to die. The next thing he told me took a long time to realize what he meant. There will come a day when you are given the chance to save the people you love and rid this world of vampires.

A month later I was given a place on the police force and given missions. For the first time in my life I had a place I belonged. Soon I got an apartment and began a whole new life in this city. It wasn't long after that I met her. I had stopped and gotten a cup of coffee at the local hangout and sitting beside me was a beautiful girl. She told me all kinds of things I never knew before and soon I found myself mesmerized by her very existence. A few days later I ran into her again outside the city mall and mustered up enough courage to ask her out. We spent the entire day shopping and having fun neither one of us wanting the day to end. She told me that she was a teacher at the local kindergarten and I told her I was a cop. I was happy for the first time in my life. Then one day we got a call about an unknown guy outside of the school. I was the first one on the scene and what I saw I'm not sure if I can describe in words. He glared down at me from the roof of the building laughed and then pointed down. On the ground was the bodies of thirty or forty of kids lying there dead or at least that's what I thought. I ran forward as fast as I could determined to kill this guy when I saw her. She was exactly the same, but totally different. When I tried to see what was wrong with her she tried to sink her teeth into me. I jumped back and found myself surrounded by all the kids that I thought were dead.

I couldn't believe all the people I had grown to love were now wanting to kill me. I spent most of my time coming to that school and helping out and all the kids seemed to love me and I them, but now they didn't see me as the person I was before. They could only see me as food. I was forced to kill them all that day and even the girl I loved. When it was over the pure blood vampire that caused this was long gone. I spent the next part of the day digging holes to bury at least what was left of all their remains. My captain told me there was nothing I could do, but I knew he was mistaken. If vampires didn't exist she wouldn't of died that day. That's when I started hunting down every vampire in the city, but it wasn't enough that guy was still out there. The guy that made me kill the people I cared most about. When I finally tracked him down he looked at me with those same eyes and laughed. My anger took control of me and I cut him down along with everyone else in the vicinity. When I finally came to I found myself lying in a pile of blood that wasn't vampire blood, but human blood. I now know that the real Azreal took control and killed everyone around me that day. Whether it was man, women or child. I was devastated and fell into a dark state.

Many things happened after that and I was forced to resign from the police force. They told me I had become a monster, but I didn't care I still killed every vampire I could find. Then the government came to me and asked me to join a team of hunters to take now the leader of the vampires. I was more than just a little thrilled that was until I realized the people sent from the government were vampires. How far did the vampires spread if they could even infiltrate our own government. I ran away as fast as I could and when the cornered me I was saved by this guy and given a letter of acceptance for Rose Academy. I had a new mission then it was to find and exterminate all the vampires at Rose Academy. On the first day I ran into Rosenthal and we fought. I wanted to kill him no matter what that was until I met you. You made me forget about my mission and I was happy again. I decided then that I would leave Rosenthal and the other vampires alone and just dedicate my life to protect you. Then I found a way to do this. A way I knew you would be safe no matter what happened. It all lied with Rosenthal and I was the key to awakening his true powers. I don't want to leave you or this world. I want to grow old and happy with you, but around this world right now many people are losing their lives to blood suckers and something needs to be done. If my only role is to be a sacrifice at least that's my way to protect you.

I know you probably still won't understand what I'm saying and want me to go through with this, but I promise you I'll try to find another way. Yes another way for everyone to be happy. I'll find this way for you, but if I can't I will be forced to rely on the only way I know that will work."

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:14 pm

"Same here."Rosenthal replied fixated on her eyes glistening with tears, it was as if the intensity of their gaze was magnified.Rosenthal started to contemplate ways to work around what he had to do, but couldn't think of any.There's no way out of this.If I survive the aftermath then my own selfish motives will take control."A man can do a lot with the power of God, Luna.Funny how its what I wanted when I came to the Academy but that gradually changed.As did my feelings for you...when I came here I wanted to use you, maybe you saw it in the future.I thought I could use your power to attain the power similiar to a demi-god.And soon now I will be over one hundred times more powerful then I ever dreamed.Really it oh so does make me laugh.When I wanted it, i couldn't have it, and now that I couldn't care less, I will have it.As I said my feelings for you changed so gradually, I don't know how it was for you, but for me at first it was the scent of your blood, as if it pined for me, longed for me.Then your words played on my mind like the stars in the sky, endless, beautiful even if you disagreed with me.Then unconsciously I fantasized about you, your figure in my mind.And then everything came together when you showed me compassion.Dare I show my love for you?Oh no, bury it inside was my first instinct.Bury it so no one can ever find it, so it will be forgotten.But that's a thing of the past."Rosenthal smirked.

"Luna, I want to speak with you for some time more before I fight Azrael.When the fight starts and my blood flys everywhere, I will not be myself anymore.Imagine back to the time where I tried to drink your blood, picture that.Now imagine that to one thousand times more of an extent, amplify my bloodlust, ferocity by that amount.The more I bleed, the more of this beast I become and in turn the more blood I crave and the more powerful I get...it is needed to defeat Azrael.No man or vampire is meant to hold that much power, it will make him or her insane.Let me give you an analogy.Picture a glass jar that represents anyone at all, now place stones inside according to the persons power.For your average human the jar only contains a pebble but for me this jar is one hundreth full at present, more depending on the amount of blood I've spilled.Now try add stones to an almost full jar, the glass will crack to make more room and eventually it will break altogether.When the jar fully breaks it is unknown what happens, some say a whole new jar is created bigger than the last, others say the person becomes a complete lunatic.All is known for sure is that when this jar goes over half full, a person loses part of his reason, his sanity every time it is filled from thereafter.I think I have worked it out that at my full extent, I can fill this whole jar but it cracks slightly.Now multiply this by the power of a God and we get?...Of course I can return myself back to normal by drinking some blood, but not once I have attained the power of a God."Rosenthal sighed, he hoped Luna was taking all of this in as it was quite complicated and Rosenthal wasn't sure if he explained it well.He had gotten carried away and ended up giving her a long speech.

"What I'm trying to say is...you can't intervene.Judge me for who I am now, not what I will become.No matter what I say I think you will still be there...so for your own safety I've devised a plan.I do this for your own good, not out of my own selfishness.On the night of the dance you will know about the plan but yet you won't be able to figure it out.By the time you do, it will be to late...only Azrael and myself can know about this."Rosenthal clutched Luna in a hug, squeezing tight."Forgive me."Rosenthal whispered, "I don't want to see you get hurt."
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Luna continued to hold softly onto Rosenthal. She listened to everything he had to tell her. It was very confusing to her but she realised what he was trying to say. Once he obtained all that power, the power he already had would increase and overflow. He wouldn't be the man she knew, he wouldn't be the person she remembered tonight. He would be a stranger, a killer full of bloodlust. Not stopping until he had destroyed what he was supposed to. Then she thought back to Azreal. He wasn't the person she had thought he was. He was a copy of Rosenthal, something she hadn't expected. It felt like her head would explode from all the things she was trying to take in. "I understand...or at least...I'm trying" She whispered and pressed her face against Rosenthals chest as he hugged her tightly.

"I think...we should go back to my room, or your room. That way we can talk some more" She said in a gentle voice as she took a step back and stared up at Rosenthal. "But...before we go...I want to do something" She said in a nervous voice. She stared at Rosenthals lips for a moment and moved closer to him. She leaned up, almost on her tip-toes so that her face was close to his. She felt her face heat up and grow a deep pink color before she leaned in and pressed her lips softly against his.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Annabell layed in Azraels arms, completly speechless but she had no emotion on her face... She then thought... If people were dieing everyday because of vampire then how comes they havent done anything about it? Well... except from Project Rosenthal... But who knew if that was gonna work... If Rosenthal had all the power in the world then surely, he must be thinking of something else to do with it than destroy all vampires... And how could they be thinking of sacrificing one human being for... For this? She just didn't understand this... She then looked up into his eyes and leaned forward to kiss him, sighing after it at what she was going to say "Well... If your gonna try and find another way then... Dont try to kill yourself before the dance if its going to be our last... Time to be together..." She regretted saying this... She didn't really want to jynx anything before it actually happens... And who knows... Maybe Azrael might find another way without anyone dying... She then leaned forwards once again, kissing him again and hoping it would last...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:53 am

Azrael looked into her eyes as she kissed him one last time. His heart was beating faster then it had ever done before. He wondered if there was another way. A way for everyone to be happy. He was determined to give up his life but now he wanted to stay there with Annabell forever. He wondered if he was being greedy, but so was Annabell and Luna he supposed. They both wanted everyone to live and it wasn't as if Azrael wasn't going to go through with it in the end. It's just if there was another way he would find it all for Annabell's sake. He knew he would just let Rosenthal kill him right now if it wasn't for Annabell being here and he wondered if that was a good thing. All the vampires of the world could be gone now if he didn't exist, but as he stared into her eyes he no longer cared if they existed or not. "Don't worry I won't die that easily and if something happens then it won't be our last moment together and one day will look back on this day and laugh. I can't wait to see you in your dress it's been on my mind all day. Your the one thing that's keeping me thinking about during the dance and not after. I will do whatever I can so we can be together that is a promise." With that Azrael lifted Annabell up into his arms and carried her over to her bed. Slowly he placed her onto the bed and kissed her goodnight. "Will talk more in the morning night." Azrael left her room with a smile and headed back outside it was time he talked with Rosenthal alone.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Annabell whispered back "Night..." She then watched him leave the room with a small smile, a few minutes later she drifted off to sleep...
Annabell then opened her eyes to find that she was in the same snowy white place as before... This time there was no blood trail as she walked but as she looked around she spotted Azrael... He then ran to her and gave her a small smile before turning his back on her and getting shot... She tried to scream but nothing came out... Once again Rosenthal came along but this time he tried to drink his blood... She then fought with him but ended up beaten and almost having her blood sucked....
She then woke up... She was sweating this time... She really needed to think positive from now on... She then got up and formed an ice block and put it onto her head... Normally if she was sweating or if she was quite hot it meant that she had a feve coming on... And that wasn't going to help her problems... She then put the ice block onto her forhead and layed back onto the bed... She needed to cool back down to her normal tempreture of 5oc or... Her ice will turn to water and her hands will be non-stop taps... She then got up again and searched for a thermometer and found one... She then took her tempreture... 37oc.. The average human body tempreture... She was gonna be a Human fountian in no time if she didn't cool down quickly.... She then made her room full of ice... If this wasn't going to cool her down then what would? She soon fell asleep once more...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:58 pm

"That was nice", said Rosenthal flashing her a grin, a bit surprised.Rosenthal wondered whether Luna had noticed what he had told her, or if it had blended in/been hidden amongst his other words.He was sort of plotting against her will afterall.Rosenthal in a way was prepared for Luna to start shouting at him, or hit him so he flinched very slightly with one of his eyes closed and the other open as if bracing for an impact when she moved forward to kiss him.He contemplated whether to say it or not again, but decided not to as a cartoon like image passed through his mind of him on the ground with a bump on his head and stars floating around him from above, and Luna beside him fuming mad.Rosenthal scratched the back of his head and made an unpleaseant expression as if in distress.That wouldn't be nice Rosenthal thought to himself.

"Hmmm, what now?"Rosenthal asked a bit bewildered and confused from the moment he had with himself only a few seconds ago.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:57 am

Luna thought for a moment and let out a sigh, glancing down at her watch. She wished she could just turn back time and start all over again, but she knew that wouldn't help anyhthing. Azreal woul dend up being killed just the same, and Rosenthal was going to end up dying or killing himself. Luna wanted him to be selfish. She wanted him to completely forget what was happening and stay with her, but she knew that wouldn't happen. She reached down, took his hand and and started to head back towards the boys dorms. It didn't matter if she got caughty, she really wouldn't get into trouble. "Lets just go to your room and talk" She said and glanced up at Rosenthal and smiled. She Walked through the doors and headed towards Rosenthals room, opening his door and heading inside but stopping when she saw a hooded figure standing by the window, hood up so that she couldn't see his face. She squeezed Rosenthals hand hard as If she was going to squeeze it off.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:38 am

Rosenthal noticed the sudden pressure rising on his hand and realised it was Luna.Rosenthal was pretty sure she wasn't doing it intentionally so he didn't say anything, if it comforted her it was fine with him.He then turned to this man slowly, as if he was an afterthought, as if it didn't matter to him if he was here or not."Who are you and what do you want?"Rosenthal grunted, in an uncaring way.Your existence is but a speck on this world, whether you die now or not it will make no difference.I don't know who you are but there is few that I care for and you are most likely not one of them.Before the man could speak Rosenthal added, "Know that when you are before me that you are accountable for your own words and actions.Speak carefuly and wisely, for your words may be your last.Now...speak."Rosenthal said in a serious tone, still trying to idenitfy who this person was.

A glint of fire appeared in Rosenthal's eyes as if he was expecting some action.He was ready to pounce and devour this man within seconds.He licked his lips as if savouring the meal to come, Rosenthal was hungry.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:35 pm

The man slowly turned towards Rosenthal and Luna. "Now Rosenthal...is that any way to speak to your uncle" The man said in a silky and deep voice. Luna shuttered and pressed herself against Rosenthals side and moved a little behind him. The mans dark eyes beneath the hoold moved from Rosenthal towards Luna. "Why...this must be the beautiful Luna that I've learned so much about" He said and took a step forward towards the two of them before stopping and looking back at Rosenthal and pulling back his hood. Luna let out a small gasp beside Rosenthal and her nails dug i nto the back of his hand, not meaning to hurt him, but she couldn't help it. It was the man from her vision. She remembered seeing this face in her vision before she had snapped out of it, and before he had had a chance to kill her. His lips pulled back into a smile as he stared at Luna. It was like he was some sort of dark angel. With deep red eyes, almost black. He had long and flowing midnight black hair, pail skin that looked flawless but somewhat chalky.

"Oh, don't be scared child. I don't intend to harm you" He said with a warm smile, but his eyes were telling a different story. He then turned his attention back to Rosenthal. "How are you my dear nephew?"

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Azrael felt a presence unlike any other he had felt before and it was coming from the boys rooms. A smile broke across his face as he traveled toward the new presence and before he knew it he could see the figures ahead of him. He recognized two of them they were Luna and Rosenthal, but the other one was. Azrael stopped he couldn't believe his eyes. The man before him who had saved him in his past and given him his acceptance letter was standing right before him. Something was different with him this time though as Azrael could easily tell this man was a vampire and a extremely strong one at that. The closer he got to him the more and more the true Azrael started to awaken.

What are you doing?
Isn't it obvious who that man is.
A vampire.
Yes but the most powerful vampire.
What?
That man is Rosenthal's uncle.
That's not possible I never heard of something like this.
It's my turn to take over you just play here quietly and don't get in my way.

The transformation was completed as the true Azrael found himself in eye contact with Rosenthal's uncle. Slowly Azrael glanced around at Rosethal and Luna and smiled. Then out of know where Azrael dropped to his right knee and placed his right fist on the ground in front of it. Slowly he looked up at the man in front of him. The man who was Rosenthal's uncle. "It's been a long time master."

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Rosenthal was very surprised when he realised who it was, but he kept his confidence.Rosenthal presumed that his latest conquest didn't agree with his Uncle's and so he had turned up.This was ending up to be a three sided war with Rosenthal caught in the middle of it in No mans land..Aslong as his Uncle had different intentions from the humans behind Project Rosenthal, then there was three sides.If not, then there was two.It occured to Rosenthal that it would be very odd if it was the latter.There was only one piece of evidence that supported that, and it was very small.The fact that those men had showed up at the bar just after his Uncle had left him.Most likely a coincidence, because everything else heavily supported the other side of the story.While assesing the situation Rosenthal remained calm and eventually spoke.

"I'm doing well...yourself?"Inquired Rosenthal, the pain gnawing at his hand but he chose to ignore it as it strangely nulled his sense of hunger and anger.Rosenthal kept his composure, not giving into the gaze his Uncle presented him, their eyes locked in a battle over pride in knowing that the other stepped down.Both of them wern't giving in."So, I won't ask where were you, because you just seem to turn up when you want something.But I will ask you about Dracula...he still lives?One of the last things you told me was that you were visiting him, to check the question I just asked."said Rosenthal waiting for his response and then continued after he gave an answer."I see the fear in your eyes, you fear what I can become...what I will become, that I will surpass you like you did to the rest.You have come here today to ask if I will join you?Is that it?Or do you wish to change me?I'm sure you've heard of my latest motives and that you're not happy with them.If I decline then you will destroy me or put me through torture until I change according to your plans and not mine.I think I have you read like a book and that you already know my answer."Rosenthal smirked still holding the gaze, while the suspense rose.

He may be a stronger and more powerful vampire than me, but he doesn't have my power Rosenthal thought getting ready to bite down on his tongue as hard as he could.Rosenthal thought that even if he lied and sided with his Uncle that he wouldn't believe him.He didn't know how much information he knew, but he knew who Luna was so that was enough for Rosenthal to be as wary as possible.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Rosenthals uncle chuckled softly at his nephew. "I have seen better days my dear Rosenthal. And yes...I did visit Dracula, but only for a short time. He sends his regards to you and hopes that you are doing well" The powerful looking man said. At the next comment Rosenthal made he burst out into laughter. "Oh dear! Is that why you think I have come Rosenthal? To force you to choose my side against humans? You are surely mistaken nephew. I have not come to do such things. I have come because the Vampire council has asked me too keep an eye on you, thats all" he said with a smile, but his eyes said otherwise. Thats when The mans eyes flicked towards Azreal on the floor, bowing before him. "Azreal" He whispered and sweeped passed Rosenthal and Luna. His eyes sparked with interest and anger at the other male. "Well...this is an unbelivable surprise. What on earth are you doing here?" He asked, even though he was well aware of why Azreal was here. But he would not speak of those intentions quit yet.

"None the less, it is a pleasure to see you my old aprentice" He said with a smile and then turned back towards Rosenthal and Luna. He stepped closer and peaked behing Rosenthals shoulder to get a better look at the girl. "The rumours are true. You look just like your grandmother when she was young...beautiful and I'm sure extremely gifted" He said with a smile, tilting his head to the side. "Yet...you have a different ability then her. Your grandmother was an orcal, just like you. yet you...have another ability that I cant seem to figure out" He said and placed a finger on his chin, tapping it.

"News reached me that you were Rosenthals new...." He looked at Rosenthal and raised an eyebrow, trying to find a good word for her. "Pet...pardon me if that seems rude, but I can not find a better word to describe you. He seems....strangely atracted to you in ways that I can not understand. And you have stolen my nephew from me, captured his heart it seems" He said with a dark chuckle and then waved his hand as if batting at a fly. "I have seen what I needed to see for now. I bid you adu for now" He said and bowed towards Luna before turning back towards Azreal. "Come...we have something to discuss you and I" He said and helped Azreal to his feet before walking away from Luna and Rosenthal.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Azrael left with Rosenthal's uncle and headed away from the other two. Every fiber of his being wanted to settle things with Rosenthal but he couldn't bring himself to attack him master's nephew. Well not yet at least. Soon he found himself far away from the others and looked into his master eyes. The other Azrael deep inside the one who hated vampires was continuously trying to awaken so that he could fight the man before him. Slowly his actions changed back and forth. "Forgive me master the one inside of me placed by the humans once your head and he's keeps getting in my way. He also plans to sacrifice himself to give Rosenthal the ultimate power in order to kill Dracula and then the rest of the vampires. I believe he is intent on killing all of us because the words of the other Azrael and that women of his." Azrael then looked back to make sure no one was around. "The plan is to wait till after the dance in order to fight Rosenthal. Even if he is your nephew if he is the enemy of all vampires I'll have no choice but to fight him. So what is it you wanted to speak with me?"

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 pm

The man walked beside Azreal, listening to everything he said. Greatly emused at what Azreal said about the human inside wanting to rip off his head. That part made him chuckle darkly and stared up at Azreal. "I understand the events that are accuring Azreal. I know that you intend to fight Rosenthal. I know that you are most likely going to die because of it, and the power from you will go to Rosenthal, and he will destroy the vampire who started all of us vampires, or at least try. I also know that he plans on killing himself after killing all other vampires. But I cant allow that to happen...and the key to all of it is that human girl. She will the the one to stop him from doing it. Because of her...I will be the new ruler of the vampires, and once thats accomplished...The human race will be under my command" The man said with dark eyes and a twisted smile spread across his face. "But...in order to do that...Luna...will have to become one of us. And I can use her to controle Rosenthal. She already suspects me, but I have to get her alone, preferably after the dance when you two are fighting. And once she's changed...we will be able to use her to our advantage" he said with a laugh. "And...I will be able to reserect you when the time is right Azreal, and you can help me rule this desolate world" He said with a chuckle. "But...I hear that your...human side has fallen in love" he said mockingly.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:05 pm

"I see so that is your plan huh? It was unfortunate that such a thing happened and he fell in love, but I also believe we can use this to our advantage. That girl Annabell cares deeply for him and she would do anything to protect him even though he's nothing but a fading memory. Her powers as a vampire could be even greater then my own. She would be a great ally as well. For Luna she was once about to became a vampire and used that special powers of her to reverse the flow of time. How do we know that won't happen again?

There isn't much time before the dance what will we do if she activates that powers of hers? I'm tired of waiting for this day. I've been cursed with this existence to die at the hands of Rosenthal." Azrael stared at the man before him and smiled a devilish smile. "How can we control Rosenthal once he's obtained all that power even with Luna at our side?

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:56 am

The male vampire nodded to Azreal, liking the way he could use the human side of Azreal to take Annabell and turn her into a vampire as well. "Very interesting idea...although I'm not sure if the human side of you will allow that to happen.But if it works out for the best then maybe we will be able to use her to our advantage as well. And we can use Luna because once she's turned she will be ours. I have a way to...controle the minds of others better then anyone else. Once we have her, we can twist Rosenthal to do as we wish. He loves her, and he would do anything for her. I'll get her alone after the dance, and I'll change her myself" He said and stared up at the Dorm where Rosenthal was still with Luna.

"It wont matter if he has all that power. I'm still stronger then he is, even with all that power he will have. I'll make sure that we come on top of this" He said with a grin on his face.

Back in the dorm room area, Luna still stared down the hall where Azreal and the mysterious man had left. She glanced back up at Rosenthal, trying to read the expresion that was on his face. "That was your uncle...wasn't it?" She asked him, Gently rubbing his arm, trying to see if he was alright.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:51 am

Annabell woke up and felt her forehead... the fever was on its way out as she could feel that her body tempreture was lowering... She then checked the thermometer for her tempreture.... 15oc... Almost half it was earlier... She then struggled to get up and walked outside... Maybe a dip in the fountain would help... But as she walked down the corridor she saw two shadows looming over her... And as she turned around she saw two shadowy figures... It was too hard for annabell to see who these people were but one of them had a long coat... Long coat is bad news... She then tried to form an icicle in her hand but wasnt successfull... It was a snowball... "Bugger... Damn fever.." She then dropped the snowball and ran outside to the fountian... Once she reached the fountian she dipped her head in it and instantly she could feel her tempreture dropping... Once she had her tempreture below 5oc she could freeze things again... But when she pulled up her head fir air she heard footsteps...

Namine
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!