Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rose Academy

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Rosenthal shook his head.His fate was already set in stone and there was nothing he could do to change it he thought.No point fighting it, he told himself with a reassuring grin."Yeh it was."Rosenthal sighed, "He's trying to not act suspicious, but when you find an uninvited guest in your room it paints the opposite picture.If he thinks he's fooled me then hes wrong.He's a lot different from when I last saw him, as if he is assuring me unconsciously that he is the more powerful.I reckon he's not aware of it, but maybe he is."Rosenthal grinned again, streching his arms behind his head."Luna, some people say we are but just puppets on a string, that it is like the hand of God encircling us from above.That humans have no control, even over there own will.It says that in one of your books I was reading a long time ago..."Rosenthal said, a vision flowing through him, but it was something unexpected.

A man held the strings to thousands of puppets, one of which was Rosenthal, he gazed up above him, at this man.He was shrouded in shadows and his face was unclear.The man seemed to lay still for a moment so Rosenthal climbed the string until he reached this mans hand.As he got closer and closer there was a faint laugh, it got louder...louder and louder again.The man was like a giant to him, and then suddenly he lowered his face towards Rosenthal.It was himself.Taken aback Rosenthal tripped and fell for what seemed like an eternity.He saw the reflection of himself looking into a mirror, he grinned seeing himself for the first time was a funny experience.But then the man on the reflection of the mirror broke into laughter once again, and the world seemed to crumble, as if everything was made out of glass, it all cracked.Rosenthal was left in a dark void on his own, sitting on blankness, nothing.

Where am I?
"Godking Rosenthal."
What?Who are you?
"I am you.Godking Rosenthal, God of nothing, but yet God of everything."
But this world is empty!
"Do you know why this happened?This world is empty because of you, you did this and only you.You are god of nothing yet God of everything.You are but the only thing that lives."
But I did nothing, I but saw myself pulling the strings of fate of other people, and then the world vanished.I didn't even know it was me
"Oh but you did everything!You chose to destroy the vampire race, and then out of your own greed you wanted to keep on living, as a God, unintentionally controlling other people you were...pulling their strings so to speak"
So this is my fate?To be ruler of nothing but the clothes I bare on my back?
"Haha, you are not even the ruler of those.You are but the ruler of yourself, no objects exist but you."

Rosenthal looked down on himself to see that he was naked, he curled up and hugged his knees titly, and began to cry as he came to the realisation that he had killed everyone, it was but just him, and him alone.
Time to end my life... Rosenthal told himself, trying to swallow his tongue but then realised it was not there.He opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out.
"Try something else."The voice giggled.
Rosenthal went to bite the underside of his wrist but realised he had no teeth.Tears rushing down his cheek he made a completly silent sob.
"This is your fate if you make the wrong decision.Your power will be so great that it will wipe life from the face of the earth.You know what to do."

"SO DO IT!!!!"The voice boomed through his head, echoing continually as he snapped out of the lifelike situation he had just been in.Rosenthal held a bewildered expression, his eyes bloodshot and a single tear went down his cheek."Heh, something in my eye thats all."Rosenthal told Luna turning away from her, he sniffed a little and then wiped his face to be sure and then regained his composure.To kill all vampires...including myself, that is the right choice, he reassured himself.

He then turned back towards Luna."Just a fly."Rosenthal told her smiling.But then in a more serious tone he asked her, "So What do you think?About God controlling us like puppets?Do you think it's true?"
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Luna nodded, her face was grim. She was so shocked to know that Rosenthal's uncle was here and probably was planning something tearible in order to controle them or destroy them made her tremble in fear. When he asked her if she believed that God was guiding them by a string, Holding them and telling them what to do. "I believe..." She started..thinking for what seemed like an eternity. "I believe that God has a plan for all of us. He gives us a...nudge I think rather than holding us by strings. One thing God gives us is free will. He lets us choose what we want to do, but he does guid us a little bit. I don't really think that he's holding strings and controling us" She whispered and looked up at Rosenthal.

She did catch the tear that trickled down his cheek and she felt very protective of him and stepped closer to him. "Hey...I'm not a moron okay? Don't act like I can't see that your hurting over this thing thats going on. You have...the weight of the world on your shoulders. I'm sure thats what it seems like anyway. Just...know that I'm going to be here to help you no matter what" She said with a smile and reached out to touch Rosenthals cheek.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Azrael looked up into the mans dark orbs and laughed. The plan was coming together perfectly and soon everything would belong to him. Azrael drew closer to this man and a dark smile drew across his face. "It's good that Rosenthal will get whats coming to him after all I despise my cousin father." Azrael walked past him without another word headed back toward Rosenthal and Luna. When he arrived near them he saw the tears in his eyes and almost busted out laughing. What a pathetic vampire showing such a weakness towards a human. "Ah Rosenthal my friend it's been along time since I've gotten to see you with my own eyes. Now that the other Azrael is gone I won't have to worry about him taking over any longer. It's sad really all this time you haven't been able to sense it and realize the truth. Why was it that out of all the people used in Project Rosenthal that I was the only one compatible with your blood? That is simple it's because your blood and my blood came from the same source. Dracula himself. Even the other Azrael was kept in shadows about this and only now have I decided to tell you. Project Rosenthal's true purpose isn't to make you into a God. It is for you to die by your uncles hands and for him to be reborn as this worlds one and only God. The vampire race isn't in danger of extinction. The human race is the one that will be crushed and eliminated. You are just your uncles stepping stone in order to realize his dream, but in order for things to go his way he had to have someone inside of Project Rosenthal and who better than his own son.

Your uncle took his sons life so that he would be reborn again and would be able to infiltrate Project Rosenthals main headquarters. The stupids humans never saw any harm in taking a baby they found outside of the town left in a small crib. That baby though would become the ultimate weapon against humans. By reconstructing the babies cells your uncle made it so that I would take on a different form and appearance. The humans realized early on that vampire blood flowed through my veins so in order to control me they placed the soul of a human inside of me using our own magic and combined them so that he would become the dominant form of this body, but soon that won't matter as I'll use the same technique used to place his soul inside of me to remove it. He will even gain a body of his own, but that won't matter because once the ceremony is complete I'll take his life. This is something even your uncle doesn't know about. The day he killed me I decided to one day take his life from him as well as all the foolish vampires in our family.

I've decided to tell you this so you understand how unimportant you really are. Your uncle will kill you and then bring me back to life and after that I will kill him and take all the power for myself. Even the power of time cannot change the things that will take place soon. Everything that happened has been planned by your uncle. Even using the other Azrael in order to get close to you was all apart of his plan. So I welcome the death you will bring to me since it will only delay my existence. I Emilo will bring the destruction of humans and vampires and create a new race to rule this world." Emilo watched the faces of the two as they took in all that he had just told them. Uncles plan was perfect and not even his idiot cousin could stop it. Emilo was killed in order to make Rosenthal stronger and turn Emilo's father into a God. That was something that he would never accept. He couldn't trust humans or vampires even the girl Annabell would one day betray him. The mere thought of her name caused his heart to beat faster. Damn Azrael he thought still trying to take control again, but that was never going to happen again. Emilo let Azrael play his game and do what he wanted with his body just so he could get near Rosenthal and complete the plan.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Luna looked up when she heard the sound of footsteps walking down the hall towards them, her head snapped up and looked towards where it was coming from. She saw Azreal walking towards them, but...he wasn't Azreal. She could see that in these mans eyes there was someone else. He was not Azreal and that was plain to see. He was now Emelio. Son to Rosenthals uncle. SHe didn't know how she knew this, but she did. Even before he spoke. She gripped onto Rosenthal tightly as he watched this scary new person move closer to them. She listened to him rant on and on about who he really was and what actually happened during Project Vampire and she felt her eyes turn a scarlet red and she walked closer towards Emelio.

Luna didn't say anything at first, but just stared at Emelia for what seemed like a long time. And then something about her seemed to change. Static seemed to be forming around her body and her eyes changed from a soft blue to a deep grey color. Then when she spoke her voice changed completely. She didn't sound like Luna anymore. "Emelio. Think about what your about to do my son" She said and took a step away from Rosenthal. She was no longer Amelia Rose. She was the profetess Isabella Rose. The spirit of her great-great grandmother was still inside of her. Not only was she a profetess but she was also the mother of Emelio. Who had been killed by humans. because Isabella had been a vampire. Long-long ago she and Rosenthals uncle (Marius) had come together a very long time ago, but they had been ripped apart when humans had killed Isabella.

"You do not have to follow your father. He will lead you only to death" She said again, her voice soft like velvet, sort of what lunas voice sounded like when she had turned into a vampire.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Emelio took a step backwards after hearing his mothers voice. It had been so long since he last heard it that images of his past came flooding back. He was now a frightened four year old boy standing in a room crying. His father had scolded him for being weak after losing to his older cousin. He knew his father hated him and there wasn't anything he could do about it, but he just wished he would accept him with for who he was. He may of not been the strongest of vampires, but he had something else not many other vampires had compassion. It was something he learned from his mother and it was a side of him that he was afraid to show to his father. His tears kept flowing and it seemed as if they would never stop when he felt a cold sensation go through his body. His mother knelled down behind him holding him while he cried until he couldn't cry anymore. He turned to look into his mothers eyes. The eyes that couldn't belong to a vampire. The eyes of someone who was truly pure of heart. He loved his mother very much as she was the only one who would protect him.

His past flashed forward many years later. This time Emelio was an adult, but once again his tears were uncontrollable as his mother had just died. His father stood beside him and watched his tears flow. "How weak you are boy for crying even now. If you truly loved your mother then you should seek revenge against the humans who killed her." Emelio froze for a second he couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. He wouldn't let him cry even though his own mother had just been murdered and he was supposed to murder all humans because of the acts of a few hunters. The images of his past faded as he returned to reality, but this time it wasn't just his mothers words he heard. Now he could see her instead of Luna.

"Mother it can't be, your... I watched you die how can you be here? Father was right humans must suffer what they did to you can't you see that! I've done so much just so that I could avenge your death and now you tell me I need to think about what I'm doing! Please tell me what I should be doing?" Seeing his mothers face again caused the tears to start to flow again. "I haven't cried since the day you lost your life I wonder why now I can't control my tears?"

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Luna was no longer preasent inside of her body. She let the side of her that was Isabella to come forward. She stepped towards Emelio, ignoring Rosenthal almost all together. She reached out and her finger ran over Emelio's cheek and swept away the tear that was there. "Emelio, your father lied to you about my death. Yes...I was killed by humans. But he was the one who sent those humans to kill me. He didn't want me to get in the way of your emotions. He thought I was making you weak and he wanted me gone. He wants to use you as a weapon. Don't let him do that to you Emelio. Your better than that. I know that you can fight against your father" She whispered and embraced Emelio into a tight embrace.

"I may be gone in body my child, but my spirit still lives on, inside my great-great grandaughter. She is the next profotess and she will be able to save this world, but she needs your help" She said and pulled back to stare at Rosenthal as well. "She needs all of you to help her too. All of you will be able to bring balance to the world. I'll always be here, look within yourself my son, and you will be able to find peace again" She whispered and she took another step back. The electricity around her slowly faded and her eyes returned to normal and she colapsed onto the floor.

Zane and Rafe had been walking through the gardens, looking for Luna when they came across to different figures. One was a man that they had never see before, and the other was Azreal. They were confused at what was going on between the two of them. They walked forward, getting closer too the two of them and stopped. They listened to the conversation between the two of them and their eyes widdened in shock. They needed to find Luna, Rosenthal and Annabell. "You search for Annabell, I'll get Rosenthal and Luna" Rafe said and Zane nodded. As soon as they said that they saw a small figure walking towards the fountain. "That could be luna" Rafe said and started to walk towards the figure that was close to the fountain and Zane emediatly followed afterwards.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:31 am

Emelio couldn't believe what his mother was telling him. Everything he had done up till now was in order to get revenge for his mother, but now the ones he had hated all this time were innocent and the real culprit was his own father. "Father did... Father killed..." Emelio was having a hard time saying anything as he started to realize the whole time his father had used him for his own plans. Emelio planned to destroy his father, but because his father had killed him not because his father had killed his mother. He wondered if anything had changed within him after hearing this, but he couldn't be sure. He knew what he would have to do though. He would have to face the one he locked away inside of himself.

"Azrael are you there.
So the vampire has returned has he?
What should I do my mother says to look inside of me and your the one inside of me?
You want to take everything from me you want to take Annabell from me why should I help you!
I know even though I have started to grow feelings for her I planned to use her in order to kill father.
You used me in order to get to Rosenthal in order to exact your revenge.
Your correct I allowed you to live for those reasons.
Allowed me to live. I hated it when I learned I shared my existence with a vampire.
So do you hate Vampires as I hate humans.
I thought I did. I thought I despised them, but Annabell showed me the truth that I..
So she changed your mind huh? Do you not see that I was just being used like you were?
Your father is a cruel man, but if I help you how can I be sure you won't try to kill all the humans?
I guess you can't you just have to trust me.
Trust you.. You saved Annabell so I'll help you, but if we become enemies I'll...
I know.
Your memories have become an open book to me and I can see everything you have been through. Your father had manipulated you since birth and used you to gain what he needs. You will have to some how sever the chain that binds you to his will.

Emelio awoke from his consciousness to see his mother collapsed on the floor except she was no longer his mother. Emelio stood there petrified not knowing what to do. "Mother?"

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:59 am

Luna layed sprawled on the floor. She didn't move and she didn't speak. She let out a small groan when she felt something stiring within her soul that made her eyes slowly start to open. She looked up at Rosenthal and then over at Emelio and something inside of her seemed to awaken again and she slowly pushed herself up onto the ground. A small voice in her head started to speak.

Tell Emelio that he needs to release Azreal
"What? Who are you?"
"I am your great-great grandmother my dear. I have lived inside of you for many years"
"What is it you want me to do?"
"I need you to talk to Emelio, tell him he needs to work with Azreal. Tell him he needs to work with him rather than fight against him."
"But why will he listen to me?"
"Because my soul is apart of you. He will listen" the voice said and then faded.

Luna snapped out of her semi trance and looked back at Emelio. "She's...here...but...inside of me" Luna whispered and lightly touched her chest, feeling a warm tingle there. "She...wants you to listen to Azreal. She wants you to work together." She said and looked up at Rosenthal, wondering what he thought of all that was happening.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!