Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Teachers Pet (closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Teachers Pet (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Ashley closed her eyes as he kissed her and she kissed him lightly back. She watched as he rushed out of the room. She was getting more tearified by the minute and had no idea what was going to happen to her once she found out was wrong. It seemed like an eternity until the doctor and Nathan came up the stairs. She looked at the doctors shocked face and tried to smile at him but pain shot through her abdomin and she winced, the doctor moved towards her in an instant as Nathan passed her. She looked after him, wanting so desperatly for him to stay with her, but knew that wouldn't happen.

It seemed like forever until the doctor came back out of the room and stared up at Nathan. He let out a small sigh and his wrinkled hand moved up to his face and rubbed his forehead with his two fingers for a moment before looking back at the door. "I have checked her theroughly...and...nothing is seriously wrong with her...but...something has happened to her. But...I don't know if I should be the one to tell you."
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Nathan took up a seat outside, leaning forwards on his knees. What would he do if there was something seriously wrong? How could he forgive himself if she was hurt because of him? All of these thoughts rushed through his brain as the eternity of his wait dragged on. It seemed like forever had passed when the short doctor finally came out of the room. Nathan rose, a worried expression on his face. "Doctor?"

He listened quietly to what the man had to say and gasped a little. What could have happened to her in the space of a night? "Thank you doctor. I trust you shall be able to find your way.." He motioned down towards the door and swept back into the room, rushing to Ashley's side and kneeling down beside her. He clasped her clammy hand in his and ran a thumb along her palm in a calming motion. "What is it?" He whispered, the tension of the situation killing him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Ashley looked up when Nathan came into the bedroom and rushed to her side. She was even more pail then she had been before. She stared into Nathans eyes for a long moment, not knowing what to say. She was completely shocked by the news the doctor had given her had been completely unexpected. She stared at Nathan for one more long moment before taking a deep breath before saying the two words that would change their life forever. "I'm pregnant" She said in a soft voice.

She had no idea that would be the answer. She thought that she had just cought some really bad bug and would get better in a few days, but that didn't seem to be the case. She had no idea that this would happen to her. She and Nathan had only been together once, and there was no possible she could be pregnant. But the doctor had checked her and he said that she was definietly pregnant.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:37 am

All in all, Nathan had come to the conclusion that Ashley looked worse than before. He blinked and then braced himself for whatever bad news she was about to tell him. However, suddenly, the news was out and nothing, nothing could have prepared him for the two words that escaped her mouth. How? When? Where? Why? What?

All of these questions flew through his mind as he just stared at her for what seemed like forever. "Pregnant.." He rose from the bed and took up a seat by the window, becoming a perfect marble statue as he lost himself inside his thoughts. He had no experience in this field. He had never slept with a human girl before, nor was he ever really planning on doing until he met Ashley And how had it happened so quickly? They had only had sex the night before and already she was showing signs of baring a child.

Shifting from his position slightly, Nathan raised his head and stared at her for a long moment. All this must be because he wasn't really human.. He was a wizard and a very powerful one at that. And.. And, he'd have to tell her about it.

Nathan rose from his chair agan and sat down rigidly beside her. "I also have something to tell you, Ashley.." He whispered, taking her hand in his.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Ashely watched his face change and she felt really chocked. She felt like he was disapointed and shocked and angry, but after she told him it was like he became stone. She twitched slightly on the bed and sat up, wincing just slightly as she did so. She was going to get up from the bed and walk over to him, but she knew he would lay her back down so she only sat up a little bit. The news had shocked her just as much as it had shocked him. There was no way that she could be pregnant. And even if she was it would take her body weeks to register that she was pregnant. Yet she was already showing signs of being pregnant. The natiousness, the sorness in her body, how she was really hungry and thirsty. She even had a small bump coming from her stomach already.

She had thought that she had just cought some really bad bug, but that obviously wasn't the case. She was nervous when he didn't say or do anything for a long moment and when he finally got up and walked back over to her she let out a sigh of relief. She had thought something bad was going to happen if he didn't move. "Okay...what is it?" She asked nervously as she looked up at him.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Nathan sucked in a breath, steadying himself. If he told her.. He had to tell her.. But.. Then suddenly, he remembered the words of the people who had been watching him ever since he'd been living as a part of the human race. "If you tell anybody about yourself, we will kill you... And them." He ran a hand over his face. There was no way he could tell her. No freaking way, he was not going to put her life and their baby in danger.

How strange that he should be saying that. Nathan came to then and looked at her again for a long moment. "It is nothing, my love." He smiled and kissed her again gently, keeping his face close to hers. "What would you like to do about all of this? Whatever you choose, I shall stand by your side."

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:42 pm

She waited but when he didn't say anything she got even more anctious and she felt her heart beating faster. Was he going to explain why she was pregnant? How she could have gotten pregnant so fast? She had no idea what had happened in the span of last night, but whatever happened, happened quickly. When he finally told her it wasn't anything she frowned at him and moved a hand to his face after he kissed her. "Nathan...whatever it is, you can tell me." she whispered and took his hand and placed it against the small buldge that was already on her stomach. She felt her eyes start to get wet and she felt as if she were going to cry.

"I..." She started but didn't exactly know what to say. "this is our child...[i]our[i/] child. I don't want to get rid of him...or her. I want to keep our baby" she whispered and then she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. How the hell was she going to explain this to her parents? She was going to get kicked out of her house, thats what she was thinking anyway. "What are we going to do?" she whispered more to herself then to Nathan.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Nathan sighed and leant his warm face into her palm. He couldn't tell her.. He just couldn't. "It isn't important right now.. Don't worry about it." He smiled slightly, avoiding her gaze for a moment. It was important, very much so. But he couldn't put them in danger, he just couldn't. But then werent they already in danger? There was no way they'd be allowed to live if the council knew about this.
With a frustrated glint in his eyes, Nathan was about to pull away, when he heard Ashley speak again.

"If that's your decision, Ashley then I'll stand by you. You don't have anything to worry about.. I will always love you.. And our child." He smiled a little, before moving away and placing himself down on the bed next to her so he could hold her in his arms. He idly thought about reading up on this before telling her about his secret. He needed to know what having a baby with a wizard meant for a human and the child.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:43 am

Ashley frowned but it came out looking like a scowl instead. She glanced down at her stomach and felt like she was going to cry again. She really wished that Nathan would just tell her and be honest with her. But at the same time she felt like she didn't want to know for some reason. "And I'll always love you" She whispered back and took Nathan's hand in hers and put it up towards her face and gently rubbed her cheek against the palm of his hand. It definitely made her feel better. But she was still really worried. What if something bad happened to her or the baby? What if she actually got really sick because of this? The doctor hadn't said anything but it was still nawing at the back of her mind and she couldn't break it.

"What if something bad happens...to me ore the baby?" She asked in a scared and shaky voice. She was really starting to get nervous now. Some mothers got really sick and some of them even died giving birth to the child. What if something like that happened to her? She didn't think she could bear that to happen.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:48 am

Nathan saw her expression and tilted up her face so that her eyes met his. "Hey.. Trust me on this okay?" He smiled gently and kissed her forehead. He would tell her, he'd decided that much. He just needed to research into it first. He sighed quietly as she rubbed her face against his palm and he found that his fingers began to gently caress her lips, trying to soothe her.

"Shhh.." He soothed, and cradled her into his arms. "Ashley, if you aren't sure about this, it's okay. I told you, I'll stand by you whatever your decision and if this baby's going to cause you extra stress, then..." He didn't finish his sentence. Then what? This baby, he knew by now, was not your normal child. Would a normal abortion get rid of it? He didn't know.
Nathan was just as scared as she was, but there was no way he was going to show her that. He didn't want to worry her anymore than she already was doing; That wouldn't be good for Ashley.. Or the baby.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 pm

"I do trust you" Ashley said and looked up at Nathan with caring and understanding eyes. She put her hand back down onto her stomach while the other moved up and rested against Nathans cheek. "I'm sure about my decision. I don't want to get rid of this baby...our baby" She said in a gentle voice and took his hand and placed it over her stomach. Just then a small kick came from somewhere inside of her stomach and she let out a small gasp and sat up. "Did you feel that?" she asked in a shocked voice. She hadn't expected to feel this way about something that hadn't even been born yet. She felt like her heart was swelling and grew warmer. She already loved the small thing inside of her and didn't want anything to happen to him or her.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Nathan nodded as she informed him of her desicion. He just hoped for both their sakes, the baby wouldn't be dangerous in anyway. He squeezed her hand lightly before she pressed it to her stomach, but when he felt the kick, instinctively he pulled it away again, as if he'd been burnt. The expression on his face was one of mere shock - Baby's shouldn't be kicking at such an early stage. But then Ashley should not have a small bump, nor should she be feeling the symptoms of a pregnancy.

Offering her a slight smile, Nathan felt his hand back over hers his eyes well and truly showing the concern he felt. "I did," he said softly, before leaning down to place a very soft kiss on her stomach. He probably wasn't loving their child as much as he should currently, because he honestly had no idea if it would hold a threat to Ashley, but he did not want to worry her in anyway. Then raising himself from the bed, Nathan looked out of the window for a second before turning to look at her once more. "Can I get you anything?"

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!