Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Teachers Pet (closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Teachers Pet (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Ashley kept her eyes closed as he kissed her. It felt so good to havfe his lips on hers. She couldn't help the feelings and emotions that were running through her body. She felt him gently sit her down on the edge of the bed and thats when she became even more anctious. Her hands rested against his chest as they continue to kiss on his bed. She pressed the top of her body against his. She felt more excited then before. Her hand slowly moving from his chest up to his face with her left hand, her right gently placed against his leg.

It was like they were two pieces to a puzzle, fitting together perfectly. She felt so good in his arms, warm, light. Like she was floating on a cloud of some kind. All of her worries were gone and the only thing she could concentrate on was his hands touching her, his lips molding with hers.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Nathan also had his own eyes closed as he kissed Ashley back. He still couldn't quite believe that this was happening. For how long had he waited for this? Forever, that's how long. He felt her body pressed against his and was quite happy to lie back and just enjoy the moment. His hands twisted up into her hair as he held her face to his. There was no where he'd rather be right now.

Eventually his hands gently caressed the tip of her face, before moving down to gently rest on the small of her back, holding her to him. He wished they could be like this all of the time, but he knew after tonight, they were hardly going to get any time to spend together. With a sigh against her lips, he deepened the kiss in an almost urgent manner.

((OOC//Aww, they're very sweet together x] I just thought I'd better check when you wanna cut this to the next morning? Obviously there's only so far we can go with it.. ^^))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Ashley felt his lips move more ergantly against hers now and she pressed herself harder against him. Wanting to be as close as physically possible. She pulled back very slowly, breathing hard. "I love you" She whispered again before kissing him once more. Her hands moving down his chest and slowly gripping onto the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up and off of his body. And in a few moments both of them were losing themselves in complete and endless bliss, the time and place forgotten, only their bodies moving together in harmony.

Ashley lay on the bed, curled up in the blankets. Her nude body laying beside Nathans. Her head gently rested against his chest. Her eyes were still closed but she was awake, her fingertips gently brushing up and down along his chest and stomach. She was perfectly content laying beside him. The night had passed by so quickly and now the sun was beginning to rise, dawn meeting them.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:23 am

Nathan didn't know when they'd fallen asleep, but soon enough he was awake. He could feel something tickling his torso and he tried to open his eyes properly, squinting a little bit as the rising sun sparkled into the bedroom. He felt an equal presence near him and when he eventually managed to wake himself up, Nathan saw Ashley's head against his chest. Ashley..
Professor Nathan smiled and immediately his arm wrapped around her bare shoulders and he kissed her softly on top of the head. "Morning.." He whispered, his own fingers tracing circles on the tops of her bare arm.

He still had trouble believing that last night had ever happened. He shivered a little with something like guilty pleasure as he remembered, and held her a little closer. "How are you this morning?" He asked, grinning now as he played with the tips of her hair.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Ashley felt his fingers move across her bare skin and it made her shiver. A smile pulled up at the corners of her lips and she let out a small sigh of content. "Good morning" She whispered and softly kissed his chest and raised her eyes to look at him. She had no idea how handsome he was until this moment. It was like she was staring at him for the first time. It was like he was glowing from the inside out and every amazing part of his body seemed to be more pronounced to her in this moment. She gave him a smile and leaned up to kiss him softly before laying back down beside his body. When he asked her how she was this morning she had to think about that for a long minute.

She was a little sore, that was for sure. And she felt slightly stiff but otherwise she felt fine. "I'm...a little sore but I feel alright" She said and smiled at him as she looked back up into his eyes and let her fingers continue to trace along his naked skin, loving the feeling of him underneath her fingers.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Nathan smiled before he kissed her, glad of the contact once more. The beautiful girl beside him meant so much.. Did she really know how much? He wasn't sure, but for all the time they were together he was going to make sure that she knew. He frowned a little, however, when she said she was hurting. "I'm sorry you're in pain." He whispered, before sliding down so that his eyes were level with hers. He looked at her for a moment, before kissing her again, one arm wrapping around her waist under the covers.

After a few moments, Nathan pulled back and reached a hand up to stroke the silky softness of her skin. He carried his hand down her neck and stopped at her shoulder, now tracing the circles there instead. He let out a small sigh of content and laid down his headjust next to hers. "Would you like some breakfast?" He asked, wondering if she might be hungry after not having eaten properly last night.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:48 pm

She smiled up at him, reaching a hand up to gently caress his cheek. "I'm alright...just a little stiff thats all" She whispered and leaned in to kiss him again before letting out a small sigh. Right on cue her stomach growled and she couldn't help but laugh. 'Guess I was hungrier then I thought" She said and then laughed again as another growl came into her stomach. She looked up and stared into his eyes and smiled. "I think I might be a better cook then you, why don't I cook us breakfast" She said and slowly sat her body up to look down at him.

"I love you so much" She whispered after a moment of staring down at him. Her hand moving to his cheek again, letting her thumb move across his cheek, slowly tracing her fingertips down the side of his neck and then over his chest and stomach. She felt so content in this moment, she was happy with Nathan and knew that last night was something that would only happen once in who knows how long.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Nathan chuckled as Ashley's stomach answered for her. He was getting a little peckish himself and couldn't wait to spend his first morning with her. "Oh, is that so?" He teased and kissed her lightly on the lips. "If you want to, go right ahead." He grinned, watching and admiring her as she sat up. She was really beautiful, slender, elegant. And most importantly, she was his and his alone.

"I love you too." He replied, shivering as he hands ran along his torso once more. He caught them in his, kissing her fingertips gently. "You're doing it again.." He murmered inbetween kisses. "Torturing me." He looked up then, his deep eyes glistening. Slowly, he released her hand and ran his finger down her spine, resisting the urge to just kiss her again. Nathan sat up and swivelled his legs around so that they were dangling over the edge of the bed. "Come on. Let's get some food.. Before I keep you here for longer."

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:56 pm

She smiled and she shivered when he caught her hand in his and lifted it up to press kisses against her fingertips. It felt so good and she couldn't beleive that this amazing person, this amazing man was now hers forever. She closed her eyes and let out a small sigh of content when she opened her eyes to look back down at him. He was so perfect, she had no idea that someone as great as him would ever want someone like her. When he said those three amazing words she felt so happy and it still sent a tingle through her.

When he murmered those words to her she smiled at him. "I don't mean too" She said in a soft voice and smiled at him as he slowly turned over in the bed and started to get up. She smiled at him and slowly slid off the bed and let out a small groan as she did so, she was more sore than she thought she was.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:38 pm

"I know." Nathan smiled and ran a hand through his hair as he still sat at the end of the bed. It was only when Ashley groaned did he turn and as quick as a flash he was by her side, arms around her shoulders. "What is it? Are you okay?" His voice was tinged with worry. Okay, so maybe that was an overreaction, but it proved just how much he did care about her. The last thing he had wanted to do was hurt her and now, as she groaned, he felt guilty.

Rocking her gently, he kissed the top of her head. "Is the pain really bad?" He whispered, stroking the smooth skin of her cheek, hoping that she'd enjoyed herself more than he had caused her pain.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 pm

She was shocked how quickly he moved to her side and wrapped his arms around her. She was breathing harder as pain shot through her pelvis and stomach. She hadn't thought it would hurt this badly after. She tried to remember back to last night. She hadn't remembered there being pain at all throughout the entire night, but it seemed that the pain was coming back to hit her hard. Making up for the fact that she had enjoyed herself to much the night before. "I-I'm okay...just...sore" She said and gasped out as the pain in her stomach disagreed with her.

"I...just need to sit down again" She whispered and slowly moved to sit back down on the edge of the bed, as soon as she did the pain subsided a little bit. She had no idea that the pain would be this bad. "Do you have...any Alieve or IBProfine? I think that might help" She asked him and looked up at his concerned face.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Nathan frowned, watching as she sat back down. He stood up then and gently picked her up, carrying her slender body around to the other side of the bed so he could lay her down and wrap the covers around her. He then sat down next to her legs and pressed his lips to her forehead. "You just rest, Ashley. It's ok." He smoothed her hair away from her forehead and stroked her cheek again, very gently. "I'll go see what I have in the medicine cuboard. Hang on in there." He smiled softly and raised himself, before grabbing his robe and heading out of the room.

The truth was, Nathan felt awful. How could he have hurt her like that, the girl that he loved? Feeling guilty and stressed, he cursed slightly under his breath and pulled out some pain relief and then poured a glass of water, before heading back to the bedroom. "Here you are.." He handed her the tablets and rested the glass on his bedside table, his face still etched with concern.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:32 pm

She let out a gasp when he lifted her up from her side of then set her down on the other side of the bed and covered her body with the covers. She winced slightly as he set her down, hoping he didn't see. The cool sheets felt good against her hot body. She felt slightly feeverish for some reason. She was sure this wasn't the way she was supposed to feel. She watched as he left the room, only to come back a few moments later holding some pills in his hand as well as a glass of water. She took the pills and popped them into her mouth beforetaking the water and chugging it down.

She hadn't realised she was thirsty until she downed the entire glass of water. She then layed back down against the bed and let out a small sigh. "I'll be alright" She whispered and closed her eyes. "Shouldn't we be getting ready for school?" She asked and opened her eyes to look up at him.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Nathan watched her, becoming more anxious by the minute. This wasn't right. He rested his palm against her forehead, feeling her temperature was unusually hot. "Ashley, you have a fever." He murmered, staring at her for a second and watching as she gulped down the water. This definately wasn't right and he hadn't really any experience in the medical field. "Maybe we should get a doctor?" He worried, knowing this was pretty much impossible seeing as they weren't supposed to be together anyway.

He smoothed her hair down, his brows furrowed in confusion. "No.. No.. I don't think you should go to school today." He murmered. "And I won't go in, not if you're ill." He offered her a weak smile then, trying to think up excuses for him to not go in. It wasn't like he took any of his sick leave anyway, surely they wouldn't mind?

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:26 pm

She looked up at him, feeling her body shiver again and she closed her eyes. Something was seriously wrong with her, and she wasn't exactly sure what it was. She didn't think that this was how you would feel after making love with someone. She knew that she would be hurting afterwards, but this wasn't normal. She was definietly sure that she shouldn't be feeling this way. She was extremely thirsty and she felt her stomach growl again. She let out a small groan at all the wierd things her body was doing to her. She was stiff, she was in an increadible amount of pain, she had the chills, and now she was running a fever. And on top of that she was hungry and extremely thirsty.

"K" she muttered softly to him when he suggested that she not go to school. She had to agree with him there, she didn't think it was the smartest idea to go to school when she felt this way. She was sure that the pain medicane would kick in any second and she would start feeling better.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Nathan just sat watching her, gently caressing her cheek. Now he was extremely worried; This wasn't right. He knew enough about illness to know that much.. And the women that he had had in his life certainly had not reacted in this way to him. Bending down lightly to brush his lips against her forehead, Nathan gazed into her eyes before getting of the bed again. "I'll be back in a moment." Rushing out of the room, Nathan moved into his background and wet a flannel with cool water before mking his way back and pressing it gently to her forehead.

"Ashley?" He whispered, bending over her. "Would you like me to get a doctor?" His voice was tinted with worry as he watched for her reaction. Would she want to have a doctor come here for her? He wasn't sure but if it made her better, surely it was worth a try, even if they did get into trouble?

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:17 pm

She could feel him rubbing and caressing her skin and it made her feel a little better. When he said he'd be right back she simply just nodded her head and kept her eyes closed, waiting for him to come back. She felt something cold and wet press against her forehead and she let out a small sigh at the feeling of it. It made her feel better that was for sure. But she still felt a little shaky, and now she was feeling a bit natious and she was thinking that eating something would probably not be the best thing right now. She let out a sigh and opened her eyes to look up at him.

She didn't want to get into trouble. If her parents found out about what happened she didn't know what would happen to her if they got angry with her. But at the same time she didn't know what was wrong with her so she knew that she had to see a doctor. "C-Call the doctor" She said in a soft voice.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:46 am

Nathan nodded once and raised himself from the bed. "I'd make you some food but I don't think it's best if the doctor's coming." He stated before pressing his lips to hers briefly and leaving the room to make a dash for the phone. He quickly dialled a number, once he'd looked in the phone directory and waited for someone to pick up. When they did, he breathed a sigh of relief, glad there was someone they could see so early in a morning.

"Hello. Yes.. It's my partner, she woke up this morning with a fever and shooting pains in her stomach. She's burning up and.. We don't know what's wrong." Nathan felt his voice waver, deperate to get back to her.
"Ok, I'll be round in about 5-10 minutes. See you then."
Nathan hung up and rushed back to his room. He quickly pulled on a shirt and pair of jeans and moved back over to the bed. He hoped her reaction didn't have anything to do with him being a wizard. He'd never done anything like this with a human girl before and stupidly, he didn't know of the effects it might have on her.
Nathan cursed lightly under his breath before leaning over Ashley again. "How're you feeling?"

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Ashley let out a small sigh when he kissed her before getting up from the bed. She watched him and let out a small sigh as he left the room. She closed her eyes and tried to asses what was wrong with her body. She was really sore that was for sure, she felt natious, And her stomach was killing her. It felt like eternity until Nathan came back into the room. When he asked how she was feeling she sat up a little bit and let out a small groan, laying back down a minute later. She was breathing harder now as she looked up at him. "I'm...still sore...and natious" She whispered.

It felt like forever when the doorbell downstairs rang. Thats when a look of fear appeared on Ashley's face. She as so nervous. What if something was really wrong with her? What if she was really sick, what if they couldn't fix what was wrong with her? "I'm scared" She whispered to Nathan.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Nathan frowned. "Please.. Please don't try and get up." He murmered, tucking the covers around her body. He was absolutely dying with worry. He had no idea what to do what to say. What the hell was wrong with the woman he loved? Nathan knawed on his thumb as she looked at him and then he let out a little smile before leaning down and pressing his lips against hers gently. "Don't worry." He whispered, trying to comfort her as best he could.

Then, the doorbell rang and Nathan went to answer it when he heard Ashley. "Please, don't be afraid." He whispered back and moved over to her, leaning down to rest a chin on her shoulder gently. "The doctor will be able to help you." Nathan thought about telling her everything would be ok but that could be a lie and that was the last thing he wanted to do to her.
"I won't be long." And with than, Professor Nathan dashed out the door and down the stairs, taking two at a time.

Once he opened the front door, a small bald man with glasses smiled at him. "Doctor Artridge at your service." Nathan just simply nodded and beckoned for him to come in and follow. He led him up the stairs in silence and smiled briefly as they entered the bedroom. He ignored the doctor's startled look and motioned towards Ashley. "She has a fever, seems hungry and thirsty, nautious, sore.." The list was endless and Professor Nathan didn't want to go on. He leant down to Ashley again and murmered softly in her ear. "I'll be just outside.." And then he left and took up a seat outside the door. He wanted to give her some privacy with the doctor.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!