Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

College for the 'Gifted' (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: College for the 'Gifted' (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:25 pm

OOC: well technically i am looking for you atm
Support my Rp!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-war-light-t37264.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saddeus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuki-Sai on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:28 pm

OOC; I ment for the companion preference the neko boy the age 21 lol my bad ^^"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuki-Sai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:35 pm

OOC: hey Yuki, welcome *lightning flashes in the distance*
Manners don't cost anything, even online, so why are there so many rude people around?
Answer: Standards are slipping, its a safe bet, they usually are

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:39 pm

OOC: cool, this shoud turn out fine then

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuki-Sai on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:39 pm

OOC: *giggles*
hello nice to meet you Thaoes ^^

Yuki-Sai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 pm

OOC: so what you got lined up for your character? *pulls out notebook*

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuki-Sai on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:58 pm

OOC: well nothing big...but its a secret hehe ;D

Yuki-Sai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:27 pm

OOC: oh dear, it's going to be a surprise then *some creep starts playing dark organ music in the background*

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm

OOC: I think we should restart this rp in my opinion like Yuki's start is fine but me and you thaoes should probably create something new

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:17 am

OOC: yeah, but we need to wait for Ruby, afterall it is her rp

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:17 am

OOC: yeah, but we need to wait for Ruby, afterall it is her rp

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fitzgiggler on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 pm

OOC: hello all. I am sorry i have been away so long, yet again. I've been having some serious computer problems and now that they are worked out I am apt to return. So are you all planning on restarting the Thread? I would be happy to do that, seeing as I was a principal cause of the derailment of the thread in the first place. In all truth i have stayed away from the thread for fear of causing some other problems, but feel as if i may now return, if you all will have me. I know RubyWolf would be fine with my return, but I want to make sure all of you are okay with it.

fitzgiggler
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:08 am

OOC: i dont know you but im ok with it

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 am

Casey strolled back through the forest with a faint frown apon her pale features. She exited the thick woods and walked silently across the field...she considered running but she would then be back in two seconds. She shrugged her shoulders and danced lightly on the grass. Casey smiled and shrank back to the ground looking around. A unfamiliar man was sat a way from her so she hopped up and dashed over to the stranger. He was sat with his eyes closed as she stopped in front of him, hand on hip. "Skipping lesson too huh?" she asked, flipping her hair behind her.
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:31 am

OOC:can a friend join?

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:28 am

okay if you like i dont mind restarting it, ill keep my char and yes saddeus a friend can join :)
sorry ive been away, christmas and all that lol :)

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!