Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

College for the 'Gifted' (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

College for the 'Gifted' (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:21 am

Okay..this is my first time setting an rp up so here goes...

This rp is set in a college in London specifically set up for creatures who arent human. I want this RP to be fantasy/romantic where characters meet others and form...bonds...of sorts. I only have a few rules: Dont be personally rude to the person playing the character and HAVE FUN ! :) IF you want to join this...just fill out a basic character sheet such as this:
Name:
Race:
Powers (if any):
Clique or group:
Subjects/major and minors:
Other activities:
Companion preferences (eg sexuality, race looks etc)
History (optional)

The picture doesnt have to be realistic it can be what you want, so can your character. This roleplay doesnt have to involve walls of writing but please try to turn the red cross into a green tick. If i can do i'm sure everyone can...okay well here's my char and the first post :) Enjoy it <3

Name: Casey Binley
Appearence: Image
Race: Female Vampire
Powers: Mind reading, uncanny speed and strength, the ability to feel and alter peoples' moods, teleporting, control of fire and immense beauty. (she has also learnt to control herself and hunt animals)
Clique or group: None
Subjects/major and minors: Biology, performing arts, art.
Other activities: Dancing competitions and teaching dance.
Companion preferences: Male, kind and compassionate, someone protective and jealous, HOT ((>.<)) and someone who will be devoted to her.
History: Casey once lived with Will, her boyfriend. However, he was a human so her family didnt look too kindly at this..and t hey were right to be worried because one afternoon, after hunting had been scarce, her decided it was safe to get close...wrong choice because she lost the fight against her urge and killed him.

Casey pushed her long hair away from her eyes as she leant down to feast of a freshly killed stag. Her family were back at the house in the clearing, most likely pretending to be something their not in front of her sister's new human boyfriend 'Toby'. She sighed as she finished her meal and sped back to the house, to the garage. A serene smiled spread across her face as she stood by the door staring at her new racing red ferrari. Her old subaru impreza was probably already at the junkyard she thought to herself as she slid in the drivers seat and turned the key. The engine roared to life as her father lifted the garage door open. Her foot pressed only lightly on the pedal and the car shot forward.

In 5 minutes she arrived in the car park of the college for the 'gifted'. Casey called it being 'special', it was hardly a gift. Casey folded her arms as she stepped out of her car and stared around at the other 'creatures' flocking to their first lesson. Another long day alone with hundreds of pairs of eyes ogling but no-one talking to her.
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: College for the 'Gifted' (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:24 am

Id like to reserve a female spot! Its late and i gotta sleep! So ill create my character in the mornin!

The one and only

SexyBabe16 xxxx
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 am

Sure thing hun, we all need our sleep >.<

YAY first person WOO!!

LOL night and cya x

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 am

I'll put a post up later as im in college at the moment, im just signalling my interest in this. i'll try and put one up during a break or something, look forward to RPing with you
Manners don't cost anything, even online, so why are there so many rude people around?
Answer: Standards are slipping, its a safe bet, they usually are

Thaoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 am

Thanks very much, looking forward to rping with you too
As i said Enjoy X

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:19 am

Name: Kasius Cainus
Race: Vampire/Fallen Angel cross breed
Appearance: Has pale skin, black eyes, leathery bat like wings coming out of his shoulders, he has long black hair with a tint of red. He is about 6 foot 3 and prefers to wear trench coats with holes for his wings underneath he will usually wear some form vest, with loose trousers, from which he will hang chains strung with talismens and trophies. His boots are Doctor Martins with a personalised design of roses wrapped around pentagrams.
Powers: flight, vampiric speed ans strength, can see the future through tarot cards, his stare can enthrall people, he is capable of extreme compassion and care for his own kind and on a slightly less scale for other races.
clique or group: none
Subjects/major, minor: HIstory, biology, media and forensics
other activities: studies unarmed ocmbat, and takes shooting parctise
Companion preferences: VAmpires, and some understanding humans
History: He cannot control his thirst so he has resotred to keeping blood packs for the occassions where he needs to drink. He has fought in just about every war that england has been involved in. He is battle harderned and not afraid of killing when he needs to. Being slightly superstitious, due to his parenting, he carries trophies and talismens with him to appease the vampire gods, he attributes this to keeping him alive, he also carries personal possessions with him, of his past lovers who have either passed on or been killed, to remind him of his mistakes and not to make them again.
Last edited by Thaoes on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 am

Save me a spot too...
stuped school.... :P
I'll post my person later proberly tonight but idk, so like yeah

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:50 pm

OOc: so how are we starting this? are we waiting for more people?

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Name: Haylee Mae Jansen
Appearence: http://www.dosomething.org/files/demi_l ... 725597.jpg
Race: Fairy/Human
Powers (if any): Water Control
Clique or group: What do you mean??
Subjects/major and minors: English, Peforming Arts
Other activities: Singing, Dancing, Acting, Peforming, Teaching little kids how to dance
Haylee is straight and doesnt have a preference as long as he cant kill her!!
When Haylee is upset, she loses control of Water, that means it could do anything. Haylee's powers arent the strongest and become weak during the day. Haylee is a cute girl and goes hyper often.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Typhon13 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Name: Alexander lykos
Appearence:
Human: Caucasian male, standing 5'10 & bearing a stocky build with jet black hair & eyes. Has a well trimmed goatee & several strange runic tattoos on his back & shoulders.
True: http://www.wizards.com/global/images/mt ... ic1_en.jpg
Race: Demon (ruling caste)
Powers : Demonic strength,speed, toughness & stamina. Near genius intelligence. Skilled in all but the most "light" of magics (healing, exorsisim, ect)
Clique or group: None
Subjects/major and minors: Psychology, History, Engineering.
Other activities:unarmed combat, armed combat, chess club, debate club
Companion preferences : Female, intelligent, loyal (to him) ruthless
History: The son of a minor demon prince, alex has been sent to earth to study the newest generation of humans & supernatural creatures for future corruption when he accends to his fathers throne.

Typhon13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:02 pm

OOC: I love being homeschooled. =-D
Name
Jaybird Kai

Appearance

Race
Skin-walker

In Native American and Norse legend, a skin-walker is a person with the supernatural ability to turn into any animal he or she desires. Similar creatures can be found in numerous cultures' lore all over the world, closely related to beliefs in werewolves (also known as lycanthropes) and other "were" creatures (which can be described as therianthropes). The Mohawk Indian word "limikkin" is sometimes used to describe all skin-walkers. It is also known as the Yenaldooshi.

Powers
She can transform into any animal she desires.

Clique
N/A

Subjects
Forensics
Biochem
History

Other activities
Armed combat, unarmed combat, gymnastics, and archery

Companion preferences
Male, loyal, and intelligent

History
In the tiny village of Gaudosaulam, the Kai family, a family of Skin-walkers, was sentenced to being burned at the stake. Unknown to them, little Jaybird Kai, merely ten at the time, managed to escape in the dead of night.
Ever since, she has wandered and done odd jobs for people, and finally she was able to rent a tiny two-room apartment and pay for collage. She had received an education in payment for some of her jobs, and so she is rather intelligent.
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:25 pm

((Here's mine, I can change it i'm not attached to it that much))

Name: Reece Blazing
Appearance:
Race: Werewolf
Powers (if any): strength, acute nocturnal vision, and a very good sense of smell, also is a master thief
Clique or group: Loner ((Lone Wolf, get it?))
Subjects/major and minors: Criminology, and Folklore and mythology
Other activities: Wildlife conservation, French, and TV/film production
Companion preferences: someone who understands and will put up with his stubbornness. But for now he’s happy being single.
History (optional): Reece was turned recently, and still holds a deep resent for what happened. He was born and raised in Los Vegas, his mom a striper and his dad a Conman. Reece learned from a young age the ways of the streets. His favorite thing to do is play poker, but watch out he tends to cheat.
Last edited by HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:23 am

OOc: how are we going to start this? do we just post intros or are we waiting for more people?

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:11 pm

OOC: what do you guys reckon?
post intros?

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:33 pm

idk, whateve right....?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:29 pm

suspose, Rubywolf ain't been on here since they last posted anyone particuarly want to start?

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:28 pm

doesn't matter to me....

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:24 am

Okay sorry i couldnt get on, but ive posted on my first one so you can go ahead, more people can join when they want to x

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:27 am

((Here's a repost))

Casey pushed her long hair away from her eyes as she leant down to feast of a freshly killed stag. Her family were back at the house in the clearing, most likely pretending to be something their not in front of her sister's new human boyfriend 'Toby'. She sighed as she finished her meal and sped back to the house, to the garage. A serene smiled spread across her face as she stood by the door staring at her new racing red ferrari. Her old subaru impreza was probably already at the junkyard she thought to herself as she slid in the drivers seat and turned the key. The engine roared to life as her father lifted the garage door open. Her foot pressed only lightly on the pedal and the car shot forward.

In 5 minutes she arrived in the car park of the college for the 'gifted'. Casey called it being 'special', it was hardly a gift. Casey folded her arms as she stepped out of her car and stared around at the other 'creatures' flocking to their first lesson. Another long day alone with hundreds of pairs of eyes ogling but no-one talking to her.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:11 am

Reece, was kicked out of the bar that morning. "I didn't mean it!" he grumbled. "whatever thair all pussys anyway..." he said makeing his way to the school. He'd been in the country less then two days and already he had debts, It was high school all over again. 'I shoulde proberly find a place to stay,' he thought. remembering he spent most of his money last night, 'aww scew it, I'll sleep on a parkbench.'

When he made it to the school, he leaned up agenst the back wall. Watching as the little chickens ran around with their head cutt off. Then a Red Ferrari ((love ferraris btw)) pulled up, "woah, nice car!" he said to the driver and was devising a plain to steal it.
He walked closer to the car, "how much did it cost?" he asked the driver "three G's? nah I bet 4? right?" he said looking at the paint job, last time he'd seen a nice car like this his dad got parol.

((I'm gonna say it again, I love Ferraris...!! then again my last name is spelt alot like "Ferrari"))

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!