Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

College for the 'Gifted' (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: College for the 'Gifted' (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 am

Casey smiled softly to herself as she realised that Sama-ael's body was slowly letting the pain go. Her mind began to spin as she listened to his frantic, apologetic words. "It wasnt a mistake to me..." before their lips connected again. "No that definitely was no mistake" his words seemed to have some kind of electric charge to them, to her anyway, listening to his words, her face still close to his she smiled again softly, her teeth just sticking into her lower lip. Their faces were impossibly close, so close that her sweet warm scented breath washed over his face as she spoke, so close that their lips were almost still touching as she stared into his eyes. "I did tell you...i had no idea you felt this way...only that the same feeling was surging through me..." she sat back onto the soft grass under the tree and sighed. "But....are you sure you feel the same?" many a time she had been let down, and she wasnt willing to go through that again.

OOC: Okay cool, at least we'll have a lot more to do...i wonder why people stopped posting...
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:32 am

OOC: Because you two kind of swarmed the thread.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:41 am

OOC: well no-one was posting and we just wanted to carry on..problem Forensic?

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:54 am

OOC: Yes. It's 2:45 in the morning and you're kinda pissing me off.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:06 am

OOC: to be honest, no-one asked you to get involved so you brought it on yourself... you shouldnt have gotten involved

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:10 am

OOC: Brought what on myself? Your stupidity and need for proper grammar? I got involved in nothing, as I was simply answering your question. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to be able to get some sleep before I have to leave to go to my mother's surgery at 10.
Those staff people are just going to love me.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:15 am

OOC: i wasnt actually asking anyone, it was a conversation that i was inolved in, this was a group roleplay so we werent stopping anyone from posting.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:20 am

OOC: This is a group Role-Play, so by asking a question with no apparent person you are asking it to out of character, you are basically asking the entire world. Yeah, you two lovebirds over there exploiting the pun are, indeed rendering us incapable of posting. Yes, I am still intelligent in the early A.Ms, though it is quite easier to get me pissed off, which is another thing you are exploiting.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fitzgiggler on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:42 am

OOC: Forensic Anthro, I'm sorry for our lack of consideration of the other Roleplayers, and I appologize for the both of us. Though I am not the originator of this forum, I would like to believe that this forum wasn't created to foster the exile of people who wish to participate in the scenario for our own literary preposes. I, personally, got a bit carried away with my character. This is my first attempt to RP in this setting, but that does not give me license to wrest control of this forum for my own personal literary agenda. You have just as much right to this forum as me, and I have encroached upon that right. If it is something that would be wished by this small community, I would be more than willing to put forth the idea that we retconn our RP back to a point when everyone was involved, before the forum digressed to the point where the sole players are Rubywolf1993 and Myself.

fitzgiggler
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 am

OOC: sorry i haven't posted i've had a series of unfortunate events, plus all my college work, i need time to digest the posts then i'll start posting again, maybe if someone could suggest how i can get back in thanks
Manners don't cost anything, even online, so why are there so many rude people around?
Answer: Standards are slipping, its a safe bet, they usually are

Thaoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 am

yeah go for it... i too apologise for taking over the roleplay, i did get carried away with out plots and had no intention of blocking anyone else from joining in.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 pm

OOC: don't worry, i should have posted sooner, its just my luck and college

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvilHollow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:14 pm

((Is it to late for someone to come in?))

EvilHollow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:19 pm

The Dean looked up from his latest profit sheets at the sound of breaking glass in his anteroom. He jumped at the sound of four gunshots and the thumps of heavy objects hitting the ground. The heavy oak door was forced off its hinges, and it fell into his office. Kasius stood there murder in his face, reholstering a pistol, he walked over to the Dean and dragged him over his desk.
"Where is the tag controller?"
The dean smiled, "I don't know what your tal-"
Kasius slammed a fist into his stomach so hard the dean coughed up blood, "Your going to tell me where it is, otherwise im going to start breaking parts of your body until you tell me," he growled sadisticly, crushing the fingers on his right hand to back up his point, the dean groaned in agony.
"Bottom right drawer, false bottom," he stammered out through the pain. Kasius walked over to his desk and pulled out the drawer, finding the controller, he pressed it against his tag, allowing him to deactivate it.
"You im going to burn, in the car park, where everyone can see it," he said as he dragged the dean out of his office, and through the broken window, taking flight towards the car park.
He landed dropping the dean, he picked up a car and slammed it on its rear into the carpark tarmac, so that it stood up, its underside easily accessible. He picked up the man, pushed him against the car, and bent pipes around him to hold him in place, before pouring a can of petrol over him.
He stepped back, and struck a match, placing it in the deans pocket, he watched as the petrol caught light, his vampiric keening drowning out the human's screams.

OOC: sorry it doesn't continue from my last post, but i thought this would be more interesting to pick up from

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 am

OOC: Evil hollow, post a char sheet and you can join, and Thaoes...epic post!

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:13 pm

OOC: thanks ruby, thought we needed something to restart the rp

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:02 pm

OOC: so... anyone got any ideas about what we should do? it's probably be a good idea if we had an idea of where we were going to go with this to stop the whole getting carried away situation again

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:49 am

Well...Sama and Casey were getting on pretty well ;)

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thaoes on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:59 am

yeah, but that pretty much left the rest of us hanging in the breeze so to speak, plus its not really fair if we go off and do something else and leave your two charries getting it on

Thaoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:21 am

>.< they wouldnt be, they were just chatting ... and kissing and Casey was saving Sama in a sense as he was attacked...

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!