Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love at First Bite >.< ((in need of one male vampire :) ))

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Love at First Bite >.< ((in need of one male vampire :) ))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Tores on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:17 pm

His eyes scanned the body mass of all 3 characters. A fiery glare lit up in his eyes. Their thoughts were whispering in his mind like a whistle in a cool breeze. Her warm tender hands against his cold pale skin. He knew he couldn't let any harm become of her. But he saw no reason in fighting in front of her. Not to reveal strength. He quickly thought of something. But it could risk one of his secrets. He couldn't move without her. She was clinging onto his wrist. Only option was to leave. He said calmly; "Your car, get in your car."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Danny Tores
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Daniella stepped slowly backwards as she watched DAnny's expression, the angered features alarmed her as she swiftly slid into the car and locked the doors. Her fingers wrapped around the steering wheel with her blue eyes watching Danny. "Please dont get hurt..." she whispered to herself.
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Tores on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:35 pm

"Drive" he said sternly. Staring at the figured. With his back to the car. He maintained control over his instincts. Barely but he did. His body loosened. "Trust me, and drive" he spoke calmly again. His eyes burning in the dark figures direction. Their thoughts were still screaming in his head. He closed his eyes, before reopening them. Now he lifted a foot off the ground and disapeared as the figures fell to the ground.

Danny Tores
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Tores on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:35 pm

"Drive" he said sternly. Staring at the figured. With his back to the car. He maintained control over his instincts. Barely but he did. His body loosened. "Trust me, and drive" he spoke calmly again. His eyes burning in the dark figures direction. Their thoughts were still screaming in his head. He closed his eyes, before reopening them. Now he lifted a foot off the ground and disapeared as the figures fell to the ground.

Danny Tores
Member for 15 years

Daniella pushed her foot to the floor, her deep red car speeding past the falling figures and around the corner. After about 5 miles, she stopped and clutched to her seat-belt, shaking with fear and a little anxiety for what had happened to her saviour.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Tores on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 pm

He leaned back on the hood of her car. He looked over at her. "Are you gonna be alright?" He asked. His eyes scanning until they met her eyes. His eyes burning, for a slight second he felt anxiety. He was worried about her. Not knowing what to do. Not knowing what to say. He sat on the hood of her car and waited patiently for an answer. A slight breeze rolling through his hair.

Danny Tores
Member for 15 years

Nodded her head once, her own eyes bearing into Danny's. She finally SAW his face, saw every chisselled feature, but she shook her head to clear her mind and smiled through the window.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Tores on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:26 am

his eyes flashed a gold, mixed with blue, i grinned at her, which quickly faded away, as soon as he could smell her fear, roaming through the air, his eyes stared into hers, hoping he did not scare her, he got off the hood, and opened her door before finally speaking calm "are you okay?" he asked. Slightly worry spreading through his eyes, a faint smile written across your lips, hiding his teeth, watching her eyes, seeing slight fear in them

Danny Tores
Member for 15 years

"Yeah, i think" she told him, smiling and inviting him into the car. "Thanks..?" her words were fearful, questioning, and worrying.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Tores on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:42 am

He got into the passengers seat. Shutting the door after setting his feet on the floor. "Don't thank me" he said smiling. He laid back in the seat and closed his eyes.

Danny Tores
Member for 15 years

The young girl watched from the corner of her eyes as she drove around, not really sure of where she was heading. "Where shall i take you?" she asked, looking back to the road away from the danger of his looks.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Tores on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm

"Just go where you want to" he said; his voice calm. His eyes still closed. Wondering what she was thinking. He couldn't tell. He couldn't read her like he could read everyone else.

Danny Tores
Member for 15 years

The young girl looked frightened. She couldnt take this anymore, he was good looking, he had saved her but she was terrified. She slammed the brakes on and threw open her door before running down the alley that was next to her car. At the end of the alley was a chain link fence whichshe started to climb up.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Tores on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:21 am

He appeared on top of the chain link fence and looked down at her, his look puzzled at to why she was afraid of him, he looked down into her terrified eyes, holding out his hand to help her over the fence to let her know that he wouldn't hurt her "you wanna know what I am, that badly?" he asked calmly, he moved hair from her face, and continued to look at her, his fiery eyes trying to read her

Danny Tores
Member for 15 years

The eyes of this stranger only frightened her more, so much so that she slowly backed down the chain link fence and tried to scamper the other way. "I dont think i'd like it" she manage to say in between gasps for breath.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Tores on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:20 pm

He sat on the fence not to scare her more than she already was. He watched her run away before saying "I'm a vampire." He spoke calmly. Not to startle her more than she already was. He only sat there and waited for her reaction.

Danny Tores
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawkmoon17 on Fri May 28, 2010 12:11 am

Name : Adam
Nickname : Hawkmoon
Appearence : Brown, kinda pale. Blue eyes.

Looking up at the sky, I think about her. I think about her face. Her blue eyes sparkling into mine. Her lips smiles as if she see's who I am. Her soft, light, brown hair blowing into the wind. So this is what love feels like? Maybe I put it wrong.

I am laying in the grass staring up at the stars. Perfect hide away. I think about her some more. I imagine her next to me. I imagine her hands meeting mine and we look up at the bright stars together. I look in her eyes and she looks back into mine smiling. Our faces get closer. She stares deeply into my eyes. I can feel her heart beat. It beats softly and fast. I let her feel mine. She blushes. Then, she presses her lips against mine and I felt like floating. I felt like no one else mattered except her. I felt like as if everything went brighter and smoother. I was wrong. THIS is what love felt like.

My phone rings as I receive a text. I open my eyes and realized I was only dreaming. I never felt true love. But maybe one day I will feel it with her. Samantha Harris.

hawkmoon17
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!