Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 am

"What the hell?" Deadpool said as she laid her legs across his lap. He listened to the rest of what she said.

"No one's invincible," he said. "I'd figure you'd have learn that from the 'recent accident'."

She didn't seem to fear him in the least, and for some reason that bothered him deeply. The last thing he wanted was someone getting too comfortable with him, because people like that tended to make him forget what he truly was. He was merc. He killed people who other people wanted dead. Nothing more. He wasn't anyone's babysitter, or anyone's friend. He had tried changing in the past but it only resulted in heartbreak, and now he was determined to accept himself for what he was, and to make sure others did so as well.

She didn't seem bothered by his weapons or his threats. There only seemed to be one way to fix the situation, short of actually attacking her. "Look," he said. "I'm not the kind of guy you want to be talking to. I'm a monster." He pulled off his mask, revealing his skin; every inch of it was covered in cancerous boils and rashes. He let her get a good look and then pulled his mask back on. "And I'm rotten on the inside too."

Deadpool got up and walked away, heading back towards his room.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep ... and miles to go before I sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:23 am

Logan made his bike come to a screeching halt in front of the school. He didn't want to return here, in fact he really didn't know where he wanted to go. He had lost some much in the time that had past. Losing a love of his life, watching a girl he felt like a father to lose what made her her, and see the death of the one person who tried to help him the most in this time. All he knew was loss. As he walked his bike into the garage he smelled the air of the school. He good smell everybody in there and he was not looking forward to this reunion.

In an attempt to avoid contact with anyone, Logan decided to go to his one sancuary, the Danger Room. He built it after all. As he made his way through the reflective corridor, he was sent to his knees as another memory struck him. There she was, Jean, hooked up to various monitors, not responsive as Professor X hovered his hands by her temples. Logan was not happy to learn that he had place barriers around her mind, locking her away. He punched the floor and out of anger, his claws slid out and deep into the metal.

"Great, just what this place needs, more modifications." He said in his gruff Canadian accent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:45 am

Kitty looked up when she heard the sound of someone yelling in the hallway. She quickly made her way out of the virtual room and froze when she saw Logan kneeled on the floor with his fist punched against the floor. She stayed where she was just staring at him in complete shock for a moment. Then she slowly took a hesitant step towards him. She knew that Logan had been through a lot in his life. He had had to kill Jean in order to save everyone. He had watched Charles Xavier die. She knew that it was a lot for him to handle. "Logan..." Kitty whispered his name softly, moving slowly so he wouldn't jump up and freak or something like that.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:55 am

Logan heard his voice and it shook him out of his stupor. He slowly raised his head to keep himself jump jumping and attacking. The voice was calm, soft and familiar. It was Kitty, and his face contorted in what looked like a smile.

"Hey Kit, what you doin' down here alone. Don'cha know you could get hurt?" He askedd as he stood up his full height and fixed his leather jacket he had tightly wrapped around him. He could smell that there was something wrong with her, but Logan was never very good at dealing with teenage problems, as he found out with Rouge.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:43 am

As she watched kitty leave and the others act as they always do she heard Angels plea What kind of help? Help with your powers? Or help with something else, she thought.

Seeing gambit ramble on about some jambalya she waved everyone off and started making her way to the sitting area in the park section of the mansion. She started feeling overwhelmed, not sure if she can handle all of these kids and the other adults in the house. Sure they were responsible...but were they trustworthy. After she found out what happened with Jean and John she couldn't be too sure about anyone these days.

While walking she sensed a mind that was very familiar to her. Its was Wolverine, Charles trusted him so maybe she could too. She sat down on a nearby lounge chair and closed her eyes placing her right and left index and middles finger at her temples.

Logan...can you please meet me in the professors office?

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:48 am

Far from the safety of the mansion, far from the X-men’s vision, there was a secluded meeting taking place. Within the confines of an abandoned and run down motel, a secretive group had gathered. They were boys and girls, men and women of all types and all colors. Youngsters and the elder huddled among the rotted wood listening in to ranting and ravings of a mock council. Divided only by their opinions but unified in their genetics. For they were all mutants…
The speeches were the same as usual, should they strike, who would they strike, should they try passive resistance? So many questions, and yet their debates yielded no answers. Only the silent majority knew this, and quietly they sank back into worm wood and watched. There was no hope, the enemy has a cure a way to revert them back to normal. Even if they were to eliminate every single trace of the cure, it still wouldn’t be enough.
They were outcasts, strangers even to each other and lacked the organization to accomplish anything much less to undertake open war. Too much doubt lingered in their hearts, far too much fear kept them from moving. For those outside the X-mansion there was no hope.

The ramblings were broken when the doors were forced violently open. From the veil of sunlight stepped fourth an iconic figure. Two black colored boots marched with a sturdy pace. Four more feet were just behind them, guiding their leader to the open podium. A cape purple in hue dragged quietly behind him, a sign of majesty in the ancient days. A helm of deep red glimmering in the dull light, like a beacon to all the misfits squandering here in the debris.
Stepping up calmly to the microphone the aged face of Erik could be seen clearly. Stony eyes gazed out over the masses, these were his damned children, but he would return them back into his fold. Clearing his throat, he threw his arms outward as if to embrace them.

“My fellow mutants, my fellow prisoners, and most importantly, my fellow victims. Whatever rumors you have come across are not true. As you can see I am still among you.”

A moment of silence served for a dramatic pause, all that was heard was various coughs.

“That is not why I am here. I’ve come to you, to extend my hand once again. The Brotherhood has not fallen so long as you believe that you can be freed from this tyranny. Come fourth my warriors, my friends, my brethren. For we will not quietly vanish from this Earth. Cure or no cure we are the meek, we are the ones to inherit this world.”

The crowd seemed more excited, some of them had been members, others were merely intrigued perhaps even afraid. Last it was known, Magneto was gone. To see him suddenly reemerge could hardly stand to reason.

“Yet.. I am saddened my brothers and sisters. As some of you may know our attack of Muir Island was a disaster. Not, mind you, because of the ’Cure’. It was the fault of our most dangerous enemy to date. The mutants under the wing of my dear departed opponent Charles Xavier. These blood thirsty fools would rather be human’s pets. They are the reason the Brotherhood suffers. Hungry in their ways, they bring this genocide upon us. They force us to fight our own kind. So I ask you, will you march with me? Will you help me to bring justice upon their traitorous heads?”

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyaHigurashi on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:16 am

Nightcrawler watched as Kitty and the others left the kitchen except for Gambit who was asking about Jambalya.
"no thanks" he said as he teleported outside on the lawn. The outdoors felt good to him. It was calming in a way, with the sun beating down and the last traces of dew leaving the grass. Just then, he heard a motorcycle screech and went on alert. Nightcrawler teleported towards the strange noise and was shocked at who he saw.
"L- Logan?" he said to himself. He couldn't believe it. Logan had left and he thought he would never return, yet here he was. He watched as he entered the school. Nightcrawler thought of trailing him, but decided against it, knowing how his temper could be at times. He teleported back inside into the T.V. room where Deadpool and Angel were at, Deadpool attempting to scare her. He had to admit he was intimidated by the guy. He cringed when he pulled up his mask and showed his face.

KyaHigurashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Do you guys beleive in using your voices to get ahold of people? Logan rolled his eyes as he streched his arms. "Hey Kit, it looks like I am needed else where. You be careful in that room, you know how dangerous it really can be." He smirked as he walked passed her and placed a hand on her shoulder. He didn't say anything else. Always the more silent type, thats how he expressed his feelings to others, by keeping quiet. He slid into one of the elevators that took him to just outside Xavier's office. Logan rested his hand on the doorknob and sighs.

Why do you want to bring theses images back in? he asked himself as he entered the room and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:00 pm

Kitty gave him a small smile back, her lip twitching just slightly. "Nice to see you again Logan" She said and she meant it. She hadn't seen Logan since the day after the insidant happened between him and Jean. She nodded when he told her to be careful. "Okay, I'll be careful" she said and the small touch on her shoulder made her feel a little better. She looked back towards the Danger room and let out a small sigh. Maybe she just needed to take a walk. She changed out of her X suit and changed back into her jeans and t-shirt. She headed back up towards the main part of the school. She noticed a few kids that she knew and waved at them. She headed out towards the back entrance of the school to head out towarods the gardens.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Approaching the professors office she felt that someone was inside. She knew it was logan but something was very different about him, as if he had lost something. Entering the room she saw him leaning against a wall looking as scruffy as he always did.

"Hello logan...its nice to see you again. Well I asked you here because I needed to know your thoughts on the events that took place",she said

Walking over to the Professor's old desk she sat in one of the guest chairs crossing her legs and placing her purse on the desk. She turned the chair around so she could face logan and perhaps try to draw out clues. Logan's mind was always like a Labyrinth in that one memory would usually end up being a dead end.

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Angel didn't cringe or do anything when Deadpool took off his mask. She wanted to touch his face but was afraidof hurting him. For some odd reason he had gotten mad at her. Was it because she was trying to talk to him and be friends? She stood up and flew to him landing infrong of him. "Hey, I really dont care what you look like. And I really don't care if your rotten or not. I knew there was something odd about you. I once tried to see inside your head but all I saw was...nothing" she said as she frowned and look at the ground. She wan't sure why Deadpoolthing like to socialize with people.

"Look im not like any other person i would give a crap if you had one leg and three arms with five eyes, that wouldn't stop me from talking to you. Why don't we go and take a walk outside or we can just...i don't know, talk maybe?" she asked looking at him.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:20 pm

"We lost alot of good people recently, what do you think are my thoughts?" His sarcasm was sharp as he watched Emma turned around. His smirk never left his face. "What are your thoughts on all this, you weren't even around for the whole shin dig." He pushed himself from the wall and rubbed his unshaven face. "Professor would have wanted the school to continue, although I don't see how we can do that without him."

Logan stayed as far away from the loss of Jean as he could. That was one memmory he re-lived almost every night. He looked around the office and grimiced. "Just isn't the same here with Professor interprutting ever aspect of what i say."

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:50 pm

"Well I may have not been around then...I'm here now. I'm only trying to put the pieces together.",she said

Emma knew Logan had a temper but to show emotion like this, it was something very very new. Unfortunately she felt that the school was vulnerable without the professor. She stood up grabbing her purse of of the desk and approached logan.

"we are all in this together now...I'm glad that you are back to help us and I'm sure some of the students are glad as well", she said as she startedwalking toward the door

I know you miss jean and the professor logan but we need your leadership now more than ever

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Deadpool sighed. He figured talking to her couldn't cause much harm. Really, he thought, being nice to students is more than likely part of the whole teacher job. In that respect he was being paid to be nice, which he could accept. As a merc he'd do the job he was hired to do no matter what it entailed. He was a professional after all, he could play his role without getting too attached to it. He told himself all of this because he didn't want to admit that somewhere deep in the recesses of his tortured, scrambled mind he wanted nothing more than to try to be good again, he wanted to be a hero.

"Fine," He said with a sigh. "We can talk. What do girls your age talk about anyway? Boys? Clothes? Twilight? I was so totally on team Jacob by the way."

Illusionist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:09 pm

"You know not all girls talk about boys and clothes all the time. " she said to him. "OMG you know about Twilight? And who doesnt like Jacob, if he was a real one he woulve been mine" she said joking around. "I on the other hand am on Team Bella even though I like Jacob. But I'm not sure I guess you can say I'm a little bit more mature that other teenagers. " she said. It was very rare for her to talk to other people because they usually always said things about her in their hands and she usually heard them. But not Deadpool, right now it was as if she was Edward and he was Bella. At that though she laughed a little.

"So what made you come back other than the money of course" she said" I mean I don't need to read minds haha its just obvious"

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Logan didn't move as Emma left the room, leaving him alone. He shook his head when she spoke to him telepathiclly. He knew the school needed leaders, it always needs leaders. But now there were few good leadeers to go around. All this was starting to strain his patience and he needed to releive some stress. He knew exactly what would help that. His smirk widened as he whispered the name "Creed". He left the room once again and headed towards his work of art, the danger room. There he walked up to the computer and typed in his old favorite training exercise. It was simple, him versus sabertooth in an open feild. Nothing but claws and ground to help. He hit the start button and walked in, smelling the familiar sweat of the beast in front of him.

"Hello Creed." he said as the blonde monster leapt straight at him, pinning him down to the metal ground. Seems like they must have fixed this baby up while I was away, seems more ... fun.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:25 pm

"Don't get me wrong toots, it's all for the money," Deadpool said. "It's not easy making money if you're always working for some underhanded schmuck who'll kill you as soon as pay you. It's hard to find an honest employer in my profession, so when times are tough you gotta take what you can get. Its easy to go soft on a job like this though. I haven't gutted anyone quite a while... Where's this danger room I've heard so much about?"

Deadpool knew he could use a warm-up. He couldn't teach melee combat after all if he was rusty himself.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:49 pm

"The Danger Room? We can go there if you'd like. Its been a while since Ive gone there too. My attacks aren't melee but I can atleast defend myself" she said as she smiled.It had been since she had been in the danger room . She wondered if she was goig to be allowed to go in there with him and do the training together with Deadpool or do it alone like always. Logan always made her do melee trainings whether she wanted or not.

"And yeah I guess you're right about the jobs, its hard to find one especially for us mutants, but thankfully mines isn't noticeable" she said as she remembered about Dreadpool. "I didn't mean it to be offensive though" she said as she hugged him. She wondered if he had ever know the love of a person before.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Deadpool pushed Angel away by her forehead. Again, her utter lack of fear for him was like a slap in the face. How could man call himself a man, much less a merc, if he can't scare a teenage girl even with his best efforts.

"Look, just because I live here in the mansion doesn't make me a boyscout like Scott or a furry teddy bear like Logan. I'd really hate to have to slice you open to prove a point; I'm new here and I don't want to make a mess on my first day... I don't carry these swords around just to look cool you know... but they do look really cool don't they? Cmon lead the way to the danger room and you'll see just how dangerous I am. There'll be virtual realistic blood and guts flying every which way. It'll be great."

Illusionist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:56 pm

"Oh you don't? I always thought you kept them to look cool thats all" she said as she was teasing him. She used her telekenises to take out one of the swords out. "Yeah they are cool" she said as she was swinging it around. She was making sure it wouldn't go near Dreadpool and cut him by accident. She then placed it back in and seathed it. "Fine follow me" she said as she started walking towards the Danger room. "You know, you're not the only dangerous one" she said as she stoped walking. She turned around and concnetrated her power on Dreadpool. And around his neck. She was just gripping it softly to that he would get what she was talking about.

"She I'm not just for show either. Sometimes even I get scared of my own powers" she said as she kept walking. "Here it is" she pointed at the gray doors. She saw that someone was already in there using it. But they could always go in. When she looked who it was on the computer she was surprised. "Logan!!!" she said to herself. "Since when did he get here?

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!