Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Emma walked off leaving logan behind. Flicking back some of her hair she looked at the paintings on the wall smiling a bit to herself. Even from this far from wade she could still sense his annoyance but he was quite a powerful mutant. His healing abilities are far greater than logan's and he was able to perform task's that most mutants wouldn't be able to. Walking further down the hallway she passed by a group of kids playing hackie sack, she admired their youthful spirit.

They make me feel as if nothing has happened, like everything was alright, she thought

Feeling the need to talk with the mutant gambit was one of emma's highest priorities. His powers and skill would come in handy when and if this school was to come under attack.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Loagn was breathing heavily as he watched his rival fly from across the room yet again. His adamantium claws crossed to stop the plunge. The weight of the man was enough to throw anyone to the ground, but Logan was used ot this, and knew his tactics like they were his own. His clothes were severly ripped from the fighting when a strange smell entered his nose. Just as fur met with metal, he told the computer to shut off. Sweat dripping from his brow, he looked up at the observation deck and his eyes focused on two bodies. He slowly made his way up there.

"Well hello kid, long time no see. Glad to see you are back to go through your training. And you ... whoa, did no one tell you halloween has come and gone already." He was laughing as he reached inside his jacket and grabbed a well chewed brown cigar and put it in his mouth. What are you two doing down here?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Deadpool was somewhat comforted by Angel's display of power. Death threat exchanges used to be his favorite pastime with his palls at hellhouse, the place he worked previously. Maybe he underestimated her. Just because she was a cutesy x-girl didn't mean she was an uptight do-gooder like the others.

"Woa," Deadpool said once they saw Logan in the danger room. "I'd heard stories of the this place but I didn't know it was this good! It really looks and stinks like Logan! And it has his lame sense of humor to boot!"

Deadpool grabbed Logans face, squishing his cheeks together to make his mouth move. "I'm the toughest x-man ever, bub," Deadpool said in his mock Wolverine voice.

"This is amazing. How do they make him look so real?"
Last edited by Illusionist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep ... and miles to go before I sleep.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Logan growled as he grabbed deabpools wrist with one hand and extended his claws from his other, aiming them at his throat. "Becareful who you mock there clown boy, or you may end up a circus-kabob." Hi growled as all his muscles tensed. He knew all about Deadpool's healing, and all the other key tricks to him. He also know that Logan was ready for anything and not in the mood to be messed with right now.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:42 pm

"Hey there Logan, I guess you can say that, but I'm kinda rusty" she said as Deadpool walked at touched Logan as if he was fake. "Mmm Deadpool hes the real thing, that Logan you just touched" she said with her eyes big and wide. She used her telekenisis to separate them both. "Thats enough, " she said before anything else happened. She didn't want them fighting for reals. "We just came to use the room that is all not to fight each other. "She said with a serious voice. Logan please she said using telepathy. She saw how his muslces tensed up.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Gambit scooped up the Jambalaya into a bowl, “more for me,” he commented on the empty kitchen. Gambit wasn’t a bad cook and if no one liked his cooking, or if they were just too busy to have a Cajun meal. He shrugged at the thought. “they don’t know what they missing,” he thought as he brought another spoon to his mouth. When he finished he washed the bowl in the sink and cleaned up the mess around the Kitchen, although he kept the pot on the stove. Figuring someone would eat it, and walked out of the kitchen and walked randomly down the hall.
Prison? no I can't go to prison? not for a cute little Bunny Rabbit!!!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Kid, watch who you are friends with. He thought as he pulled away from the telekinetic push and walked out of the danger room main area. He made his way down the silver hall trying to shake his mind. When ever Angel would use that on him, he would get a reminder of Jean. Why can't I just forget this? He hated that the only things he couldn't remeber were his past, but he remembered wverything that has happened to him since he met up with Xaiver.

He decided it was now time to head up to the main area and make his presence known. He didn't really dislike having kids bug him, but sometimes they were just so childish. He rode the elevator up to the main floor and into the hallway where kids were playing with the television. He walked up and watched the news, which was playing. They all looked at him like a ghost but soon turned back when his gazed passed over him.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyaHigurashi on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Nightcrawler sighed as they left and teleported back into the kitchen, frightening some newer kids who didnt know him very well yet. After apologizing, he went to the refridgerator and grabbed out a coke and opened it. He teleported back into the t.v. room and sat down in a chair and watched a group of young children from outside a window playing around while sipping the caffeinated drink.

((sorry he's kind of quiet i'm just still trying to get some inspiration into making him more complex and plus i have finals this week i can't post alot))

KyaHigurashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:57 pm

I know its just that hes new to this whole friendshiop thing, but please just walk away if anything happens she said when he left. It looked like she was still able to read his mind when he said that everytime she used telepathy it reminded him of Jean. She looked down at the ground. "Any ways, what do you say if we get this thing started. I know Logan wants me to start too. The levels went from 1 to 100. She was only able to go up to level 63. It had taken her some time to get there. Logan was probably the only one that was closer to 100. "Do you t hink you're ready for this level? I'm going to put 65 ok? For this I think its going to require for me to use both melee and my powers." she said as she was pressing the buttons to startt he program.

"When you go in it will look a lot like the real thing and it will hurt like the real thing as well. The room might be small but when it begins for some reason it feels like you're the only one in the world. " she said as she was ready to get in

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:12 pm

"You gotta love Logan when he's in one of his moods," Deadpool said, watching him leave the room. He shook the urge to follow him and bait him into a fight. There'd be time for that later, when Angel wasn't around to get in the way. First he'd see what this 'danger room' could do.

Deadpool went over to the computers and looked over the controls in confusion. "You know how to work this thing toots?" He asked watching her enter information. "Actually I'd like to fight a wolverine simulation if you've really got one... only I'd want him to be wearing a poofy floral dress. Is that possible? Or could it do a naked Emma Frost?" A smile big enough to be clearly visible through his mask, spread over his face. "On second thought I'll figure out the controls on my own, me and the danger room need some time alone," He said shooing Angel away and typing eagerly on the keyboard.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:14 am

((why an I always late!!! Urgh now I don’t know what to write.....))

Jubilee woke up and looked at her alarm clock, “aww...” she frowned “I properly missed all drama,” She always woke up late in the morning and always misted the early morning drama. She sighed and got dressed anyway. Still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she wondered around the mansion looking for someone to talk to ((cause like yeah))
Last edited by HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 am

The crowd seemed quiet disdained maybe. Far from the universe that was now being occupied by the likes of a great and charismatic man. The silence came and just as soon left with bombardments of questions and concerns. Too many voices, far too many opinions all clamoring over each other to be heard by the figurehead Magneto. Arguments were just naturally part of the process, when you had a gathering of people in one place, and you gave them a voice. They almost always and inexplicably start chaotically. What these individuals lacked was a strong will to shape them into a harmonious cacophony.
Erik was just such a will, and with his might he could rally these rabbles and loners into a worthy enough army. His arms stretched out, and all around them the sound of bending could be heard. The master of magnetism wouldn’t be ignored. He wouldn’t have it at all, especially when he had come specially to talk.

The group hurriedly shushed, conversations now brought to barely a whisper. Whatever differences that were among them, were not put on hold. All eyes were drawn up and now gazed to a lone figure. His hands calmly returning to him and a grin evolving over his lips.
“Much better.. My friends I would not ask of you if it wasn’t necessary to our survival. I do not wish to harm anymore of our kind then is needed. For you are all children of the atom, and your rightful place is in my utopia.
First though… we must march my warriors. Come and let us be rid of the turncoats.”

The man stepped down from the podium and he was in many ways so much more then he was before he had approached it. Though this wasn’t a spur of the moment no, he had been planning for some time to come. Xavier’s mansion was not hidden, not to the government, not to him. It was merely a mask, a disguise for what it truly served. It’s location was already in hand.
As for the rebirth of the Brotherhood, Magneto had spent weeks tracking down the lesser mutants. The cowardly, or the newly reborn. They were each different and unique, but he hadn’t the intention of attacking the X-men’s home outright. Without Charles Xavier or Jean Grey, they lacked proper leadership. Who would they send to combat him?
Wolverine was laughable, and hardly a worthy adversary in Erik’s eyes. Just an angry man, with an angry set of claws. Storm was clever, but she hadn’t the cunning that her teacher had. Cyclops was gone and the spirit of teamwork with him. There was no X-men residing in those walls, that could hope to keep Magneto at bay forever.
They also lacked Cerebro, a key element into finding him. There was no telepath to his knowledge that could handle its strain. Indeed the X-men were in danger, but Erik wasn’t heartless, he would give them a chance.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:02 am

"Yeah I can make Logan simulation but not dressed like that. And no" shes aid as she elbowed him when he said about Emma being naked. "The only thing I hate about it its that for some odd reason your opponent is always stronger than you here in the simulation. That the challenge" she said as she was rushing her out. "Wait!!" she said as she pressed some buttons that started a simulation of herself.

"Ah crap and now he wont be able to get out unless he beats it." she said as she was out. He was probably going to think that it was her but infact it was the simulation.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:00 pm

After searching the mansion a bit she decided to call it quits. As She approached the deck doors she saw some kids playing outside in the back. Some were playing basketball others were playing ultimate frisbee, walking out on the deck she stretched her arms out and let out a yawn. Exhausted from her trip she decided to sit in one of the Lounge chairs. Laying back she closed her eyes and in an instant she took on her diamond form.

She had always taken this form whenever she slept incase anyone tried to cause harm to her.

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Logan saw a kid he hadn't seen in a while. Jubilee came into his sight and he gave a quick smirk. "Hey sparky, blow anything up recently?" He asked out loud as he began to approach her. He couldn't help but think that there was something going to happen soon, but he needed to keep calm. Last time he paniced, bad things happened. There will always be the threat of trouble as long as their are humans and mutants.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Jubilee turned around, to Logan. “Hi Logan, didn’t know you were back…” she said, thinking about her stupid alarm clock. “no, they wouldn’t let me do the fireworks on the 4th.” She frowned ((hehe)) “but it’s ok,” she smiled again.

“aaa.. Is everything ok?” she asked he seemed like something was wrong….

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Loagn kept his smile, more like a grimace, strong like always. "Oh yeah, everything is great. Just still getting used to the way things are now." He says as he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms against his cheast. He looked up and down the main hall and didnt see any excitment.

"You been getting your time in the danger room? Or have you ran away again?" He laughed as he looked at her.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Gambit muttered thought the halls, when he sow Logan talking to Jubilee and smiled “aww this is too perfect.” He thought, remembering the fight the two got in years back in New Orleans "I really liked dat staff." he muttered and headed into the kitchen, shook his head at his still full Jambalaya. Then reached into the fridge and grabbed a can of soda. Heading back to the hall he charged it slightly and rolled it down the hall to Logan's feet.
and smiled, "now It done," and watched Logan's reaction.

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:05 pm

When Deadpool went into the simulation area it appeared to be a what was left of a war-torn city. He looked around, spotting his opponent: Angel.

"The crap are you doing here?" He demanded. "There's supposed to be a naked Emma running around somewhere. Beat it kid, It's happy time." He started looking around for the simulation he was interested in, but before he could look long he was telekenitically thrown through the air. He landed painfully on his back. He pulled himself back to his feet with a grimace. "Alright, you've proved you're powerful, now stop kiddin around."

Suddenly his swords slid out of their sheaths and started hovering around him, just out of his reach. "Uh... heh...," He said pulling on his collar nervously. "In the mood for another hug?"

His swords both flew towards him, one aiming for his heart and the other his throat. He quickly dodged the one groing for his throat, and sacrificed his had to stop the one aimed at his chest. The blade sunk into his palm, passing through with little difficulty. He pulled it out again causing a splash of blood.

"Alright! Thats it, now you've gotta die!" He said as he drew a gun in his injured hand and began spraying bullets at the simulated girl. She raised her hands creating an invisible barrier that deflected them. Deadpool charged, still firing, using the bullets as a distraction to get closer. Once in range swung his sword at her with all his strength. Her barrier stopped it but it strained her a bit, and his next blow, and foward kick to the stomach was able to break through and connect. She staggered back a bit and Deadpool punched her, knocking her down.

Deadpool walked over to her slowly shaking his head as she wiped a bit of blood from her mouth. "I tried to warn you kid. Sure you have good powers, you have potential but until you've had some real training you're just not a threat. Don't feel bad though, it's Logans fault. He should have taught you the three D's. Don't worry we'll go over it in class. Fist fundemental lesson will be in... *Gak*..."

The simulated Angel had lifted her hand, causing telekinetic force to grip him strongly around his throat. "Shut up," She said.

"Takes more than that... *Gak*.. to shut me... *gurgle*... up," He said as his body started to raise into the air. His gun was yanked from his hand and it aimed itself at his head. Quickly Deadpool pushed his utility belt buckle, which doubled as a teleportation device. He disappeared just as the gun went off and reappeared behind rather large piece of rubble nearby. He still had one of his swords so he held it in a way so that he could see Angel in the reflection from the blade, while staying hidden. She looked a bit confused.

"Thought you had me didn't you?" Deadpool called out. "If you would have let me finish, I would have told you the first fundamental lesson will be not letting your opponent teleport out of your telekenitic grasp with his or her super cool high tech utility belt. You'd actually be surprised how often that comes up in combat. Too bad you had to interrupt me though." Watching her reflection he saw that she had realized where the vioce was coming from and now she was walking over, with a menacing look in her eyes. "Don't worry though, I wont teleport again" he called out, taking off his utility belt, and tossing it towards her. "There you can have it... oh damn I left my wallet in one of the pockets. Could you take it out and toss it to me?"

She ignored him and with a flick of her wrist threw him from behind the rubble, and yanked his sword from his grasp. She started firing his gun at at him. He was hit in the arms and legs by the bullets. He growled in pain. There was no where to hide and no way to defend. The gun floated closer now, hovering in front of his face, just out of reach. Angel walked closer. "Any final words?" She asked.

"Yeah, a few..." He said holding his arm, and collapsing to one knee. "What did the x-girl say to say to the merc just before he killed her?"

A silence spread over the room as she waited for him to finish what would be his last joke. She looked at him curiously as if wondering why he didn't speak now while he still lived. Deadpool motioned for her to look down. When she did she saw that she was standing next to his discarded utility belt. Now that there was silence she realized that one of the pockets were beeping. "Shit," She muttered.

"Exactly," Deadpool said, pressing a button which caused an immediate explosion. The psychic shield that she hastily through up wasn't strong enough to protect her. She was blasted back a few feet and fell unconscious on the ground. The room reverted back to normal and Deadpool limped out, back into the hallway.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:06 am

Angel waited for him until the simulation was over. She wondered what had happened inside, but she could look at the video. She was starting to get worried because not even she could get out of the simulation from beating herself without coming out all worn out. When she heard the door open she saw Deadpool com out all beaten up. "I knew you were going to come out all beaten love. Not even I can escape my own powers" she said with a smile. "So did you have fun in there" she said laughing

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!