Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Everyone at Xaviers school for the gifted believed that Charles Xavier was dead and gone. But that is not true. Everyone believed that Magnito had completely lost his powers, that is also not true. And everyone also believed that The Pheonix or Gene Gray was gone for good. But they were wrong. All throughout the world there have been reports of odd things happening. Things have started to go amis. In Egypt the pyramids of Geza rose at least a hundred feet in the air before coming back down to earth. Forest fires have spread out of season in the mountains of Colorado without any cause. And the oceans have started to from whirlpools, tornados have formed in places where they shouldn't. Everyone belives that it's turning into the end of the world. No one fully understands whats going on, besides Charles Xavier, who is in the body of a coma induced patient who only recently started to show signs of life. The only ones who know about this are Ororo (Storm) and Dr. Henry McCoy (beast).

A lot of the old X team are still at Xaviers school for the gifted. Roque, Kitty, Bobby, Logan, and even some new members have joined the team including Angel. All of them have to gather together once more and find out what the cause of all these disturbances are in the world. But when they find out the truth about Gene coming back, what will happen. WIll they be able to destroy her again, or will they be doomed?

(if you would like to join this rp. Please sign up in the OCC in Roleplayers Wanted. Thank you)
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Kitty Pryde had been awake for what seemed like a very long time. Ever since that day on elise Island she had still been a little shaken up, of course, she didn't admit that to anyone. Not Bobby, not Ororo, not anyone. Wht did eritate her a little bit was the fact that Rogue (even though she no longer had her powers) was still here at the school. She realised why she had done it. She wanted to be able to be with Bobby without hurting him. She let out a small sigh and leaned against her blacony and stared out into the garden area. The sun was slowly starting to rise. Dawn was aproaching to signal a new day. Ororo and Doctor McCoy had sent all the young students to their homes and the older students (the ones who had been in the fight with Magnito) stayed at the school. There weren't many of them left. Jean and Scott were gone, and so was Mr.Xavier. She wasn't sure if they would be okay ever again. Kitty stared at her watch and sighed again. Maybe some breakfast would calm her down.

She slowly left her bedroom and headed down the hall. Waving to some of the students who were wondering around the hall, trying to get an early start to the day. What saddened her even more was the fact that Logan had decided to leave again. She hadn't been to surprised but she really wished that he had stayed. They needed more people now more then ever. Even though a few new people had joined the School she was still a little on edge. Some of these people she had never heard of before, while others scared her to death so she kept her distance from the new people as much as possible. She kept her eyes forward and ignored some of the stares that she got as she walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:19 pm

As a passing breeze tossed around some dried up leaves emma crossed her arms starring out at the horizon. Hearing students talking in the distance she looked down at the grass starring at the tiny green blades swaying back and forth. The professors gone...Scotts gone....Jeans gone...Even logan left....how am I supposed to deal with all of this, she thought. Charles Xavier had instructed a messenger to Summon Her should anything happen to him. Although she was brought in as merely a watcher he felt that the school's well being should be handled by either Scott or Ororo.

She decided to head back into the Mansion and try to find the where abouts of the former X-men. She knew that in order to do this she would need cerebro but she could not access the room without having a Veteran team member with her. She heard whispers in her head but from whom she didn't know, it sounded like a man. As she entered the mansion she felt that Ms.Pryde was nearby and she was worried. Making her way towards the kitchen some students passed her in the hallway. One boy appeared to be impressing the 2 girls of the group by demonstrating his ability to Make copies of himself. She smirked thinking of how men used similar tricks in the past to catch her eye.

You girls do realize that he is a class clown right? Perhaps you should Set your standards a little bit higher., she said to the girls using her telepathy.

As she continued to make her way towards the kitchen should couldn't help but over hear the thoughts of some small children. They were worried about the school and what would happen if Storm were to leave as well. Walking into the kitchen she saw Ms.Pryde walking around trying to find some food.

"Are you alright?",she said

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Kitty jumped when she heard someone speaking from behind her. She turned and was staring up into Emma's eyes. She had known Emma for only a few weeks and hadn't talked to her much. SHe knew that she had been summoned here but she wasn't exactly sure by who. She knew what Emma's powers were. They were similar to what Jeans had been when she was still alive. But she gave Emma a reasuring smile. "I'm alright, thank you for being concerned Emma" She said and looked up to see Bobby And Rogue pass the kitchen. Bobby looked up at her and gave her a small smile and looked over at Emma and gave her a small nod before walking by.

Kitty sighed and shook her head back and forth. She had nothing against Rogue, they were friends. But she didn't think she should be here now that she was a human again. She glanced back up at Emma, wondering if she was picking at her mind or not. "I hope that your stay here is comforitable" She said with a small smile and took out a glass and poured a glass of orange juice for herself.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:46 pm

She noticed the smile the crept upon Kitty's face as Bobby walked by. "You know Kitty I am here for advice as well as Secur...I mean Company",she said. Emma sat down in one of the chairs that surrounded the Center Island. Spotting a fruit basket she plucked out a couple of grapes. Wanting to see what was going on in Ms.Pryde's mind she remember what Charles had said to her about reading the minds of his students.

Watching a few students storm into the kitchen she pulled out a make up kit from her purse. Taking out a mirror she begins to apply some eye liner, looking over at kitty and her drink she still felt sadness within her. Finishing up she tosses the mirror and eye liner back inside her purse.

"You sure you alright?",she said

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:11 pm

It was Deadpool's first morning in the X-mansion. After taking a shower and pulling on his form-fitting red and black constume. He slipped a pair of glasses on over his mask thinking they made him look more Proffessor-ish. Then he slipped out of his room and took a look around the mansion. The place seemed a bit emptier than he expected. He thought there'd be little mutated rascals running every which way, but he didn't see that many on the way to the kitchen.

"Whats up toots?" Deadpool said to Kitty as he entered the kitchen. He spoke in his characteristically deep and raspy voice. He went over to the fridge and started digging through it. First a meatloaf labeled 'Logan's' caught his attention but after sniffing it curiously he found it smelled old and rotten. In the end he settled for milk and the box of Lucky Charms in the cabinet. "Life's not bad in the mansion eh? It beats the Deadhut easy. Downside is that now I'm a x-man and I suppose I'll have to play hero: save lives, put out fires, brush after every meal, that kinda thing. I tried playing hero before and lets just say it didn't turn out very well, but this time maybe things will be different."

Deadpool poured his cereal and milk. He lifted his mask just enough so that his mouth wasn't covered and started eating.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep ... and miles to go before I sleep.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Before Kitty could answer Emma she looked up to see Deadpool come into the kitchen. He had been positioned at the school as one of the new teachers. She couldn't remember exactly what he tought but she knew that he was a weopons master and that he had the ability to heal himself no matter what he couldn't die unless it was of old age of some kind. She wasn't sure if poison could do it either but she didn't want to ask. She rolled her eyes and shivered a little bit as he called her toots. She glared at him slightly before downing the rest of her orange juice. "Yeah...I'm sure being a hero is a horrible thing. Being payed to be a professor here, having free meals and a nice warm bed...sounds pretty bad" She said and looked back at Emma once more.

"I'm fine really. I'm just...a little nervous about whats going on. Something just doesn't...feel...right" She said and let out a small sigh as she plopped down on the counter and picked up an apple from the small bowl of fruit on the island and took a bite of it, chewing softly.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Angel was hungry when she walked into the kitchen. She saw Kitty and Emma and as well as another proffesro. She knew that her and Emma had the same kind of powers. But Emmas were stronger though. She grabbed an apple. "So whats going on" she said as she sat in a chair.

(Sorry for short post had to go to work)
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:59 pm

"I say we having a secret meeting," Gambit smiled leaning in the doorway. "but what would ya be saying, nothing 'bout cher's crush on Iceman hum..." he said looking at Kitty, in a joking manner flipping the ace of spades between his figures. "you don't need powers to see ya like like him," he smiled. he of course hid the fact that Rogue cough his eye the moment he came here. "true cher?"
Prison? no I can't go to prison? not for a cute little Bunny Rabbit!!!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:19 pm

"You got a crush on Iceman?" Deadpool asked Kitty. "Ah, I'd forgotten the pleasure of good ol' highschool drama. Can't wait to see how this pans out... but in the meantime I have to work on my lesson plan. I have a good idea actually," He said speaking to the group as a whole now. "Deadpools three D's of meele combat: Distraction, Disembowelment and ...interpretative Dance? ... Like I said it is a work in progress. Maybe it should be the three B's: Banter, Bullets, and... dammit being a professor is tough work." Deadpool rubbed his chin, apparently in deep thought.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Rolling her eyes at deadpool Emma turned her attention back over to kitty. This child had unique abilities but like any young girl she was dealing with new emotions. Looking at all the new faces in the kitchen she knew each of them were powerful. But all these mutants just to watch over a school Something seems off, What did charles know that I apparently can't figure out., she thought.

Emma stood up stretching her arms out and let out a subtle yawn. Feeling the need to stretch her legs she looked down at kitty who was still moping.

"Kitty do you want to take a walk and clear your mind?",she said

Holding her purse in her left hand she walked toward the kitchen door opening where Gambit was standing.

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyaHigurashi on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Nightcrawler teleported into the kitchen at the Xavier Institute to see Gambit and Emma by the doorway, Angel eating an appple, Deadpool being ....well deadpool, and a very mopy looking Kitty. He had been here quite a while and had known the girl since he helped in her escape along with several of the other mutant children from imprisonment after they were taken months ago.

"Miss Kitty, what's wrong? Are you feeling okay?" he asked with concern.

KyaHigurashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Kitty wasn't sure what to say to everyone. She blinked in complete shock, confusion, and anger at some people. She raised her eyebrow at Gambit and then glared over at Deadpool. "Since when did my life become so damn interesting to everyone?" She asked more to herself then to the rest of the group. "To answer your annoying question, No. I. Do. Not. Have a crush on Bobby. Thats the last thing I need to worry about..." She said and rolled her eyes with a small sigh. Jumping when Kurt or Nightcrawler seemed to appear out of nowhere next to her and asked if she was alright. She looked up at him and gave him a small smile. Besides Emma she liked Kurt the best. He seemed more genuine when it came to his concern. "I'm fine" She said and watched as Emma started to walk out of the kitchen, asking if she wanted to take a walk. She simply shook her head. "No. I wanted to go into the training room" She said and looked at everyone. "Well ladies and gentlemen I bid you adu" She said, trying to mimick Gambits voice with a small grin on her face and a chuckle she turned and walked though the wall towards the training room.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Angel jumped up when Nihtcrawler teleported into the kitchen. "I have to get used to you doing that" she said to him. Whats wrong Kitty? Are you ok? she said as she spoke to her using telepathy. She reminded herself that she was going to ask Emma for help later on. It looked like they had the same powers and that maybe Emma could help her control it. Sometimes her powers gave her headaches that made her powers go out of control. She remembered once when she had a normal school she had a headache that made her loose control and all the lockers of the school were going crazy. Another time was when she made a car fly from where it was parked. The good thing was that no one was in the car.

"So what are they plans for today Emma" she said to her. Also I wanted to ask you for help but I don't want the others to find out, its kinda embarrasing she said to Emma using telepathy.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:07 am

Deadpool gasped as Kitty left the room. "Did you hear that language?" He asked to the others. "This is going on her permanent record!"

Deadpool left the room as well. Of course he didn't know where the permanent records were kept so he wandered until he found the room with the TV. There was young kid on the couch watching some sort of cartoon. He took the remote and changed the channel.

"Hey!" The kid said. "I was watching that!"

"Not any more," Deadpool replied. "I'm a teacher kid. Lesson one: Don't argue with the dude with twin titanium alloy katanas strapped to his back." He pulled one of the Katana's a bit out of it's sheath. The blade caught the light causing a gleam.

The kid's face scrunched up as if he was about to cry and then he left room. Deadpool proceeded to flip through the channels. "Cripes. Theres nothing on. I hate daytime TV." In the end he decided to watch the cartoon after all.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 am

Angel walked to the room were the tv was. She saw hoe Deadpool had taken the control from the kid. She used her telekinetic powers to take the control out of his hands. She sended the control her way. "You know thats bad for a teacher to bully a little kid like that you know" she said as she sat down next to him. She always wondered why he wore that constume. But she didn't want to be rude. But she could've just read his mind without him knowing but that was wrong to do. So she just changed the channel to see what was on.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 am

Gambit shook his head at Deadpool, "oo.." he joked "glad he's on our side." he said and continued Emma's glare at him, he wondered if she was trying to read his mind and smile, "Cher you an't going anywhere near my mind..." he smiled then got up from the doorway, and returned to what he meant to do in the first place. "Anyone want some Jambalaya?" he asked taking out the old meatloaf Deadpool skipped over, and a few other things. He smiled "you an't lived till you try my Jambalaya," he kept his grin as he cut up the meatloaf and put it in a pot along with the other ingredients.

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:29 am

Kitty waved to a few more people as she headed down the hallwasy of the school, or at least the normal part of the school to head towards the virtual training room. She saw a couple of people on there way back as if they had been checking out soomeone in the training room. But it seemed that she was alone now and prayed that no one else was in the virtual room. She stood outside and pressed her hand against a screaning pad by the door. "Welcome back Kitty" A voice said from the front of the door. She smiled as the doors opened and she stepped in. She was wearing her usual X-men suit. They were easy to move in and knew she needed something to keep her mind off of everything that had been happening. And she froze when she saw Bobby already in the room. She started to back away when he turned and smiled at her. "Hey Kitty, I didn't know you were going to come here" He said and walked towards her.

"Hey Bobby. Ummm...I'll leave if you want me to" she said, praying that he wanted to be alone. "Actually I was about to leave anyway" He said and walked towards her. "Are you doing okay?" He asked, looking Kitty over for a minute. "I'm fine" SHe said a little annoyed. Everyone had asked her that today and it was really starting to get on her nerves. "Okay" He said and gave her a nod before placing a hand on her shoulder and giving it a squeeze before leaving the virtual room. She sighed and rubbed her forehead. This day was getting more stressful by the minute.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:37 am

"Its a tough world toots," Deadpool said to Angel as he propped his feet up on the coffee table. "these kids don't need to be coddled. I figure the people in charge here know that, or else they wouldn't have hired me in the first place. Now you may look like Claire, but unless you can heal like her I suggest you give back that remote."

The problem with kids today, Deadpool thought, is that they just don't know how to take a death threat constructively.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:05 am

"What kind of teacher threatens his own students" she said as she smiled. She knew that he wasn't probably going to do anything. "Yeah I know a lot of people tell me that, but I doubt you can do anything if you can't touch me" she said. "Remember I have the same powers that Jean and Emma have. So I don't think so" she said to him. She said to him as she placed her legs ontop of him.

"We both know that you have nothing to do right now and neither do I, so why don't we pretend that we're watching tv, and just talk. Don't take life so serious all the time, there are times were you can chill you know. Everyone has been so damn gloomy because of the recent accident" she said as he had a sad face on. "But if someone doesn't stay alive and happy then who will" she said to him.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!