Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyaHigurashi on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Nightcrawler heard a skidding noise and turned to see a soda sliding down the hallway. Curious, he stepped to the door and looked out. On one end Gambit stood, apprantly the one who had slid the drink. Nightcrawler turned and saw Jubilee talking to none other than Logan. He smiled at him and walked over.

"Nice to see you again Logan" he said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KyaHigurashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 pm

He recoiled when he saw Angel again, instinctively reaching for a concealed knife, but before he drew it, he realized that this wasn't the overly violent one he had faced a moment ago. He relaxed a bit as she spoke. "Yeah loads," he replied. "I'm lucky I won really. Your simulation is pretty tough; next time you'll have to show me how to use the computers properly so I can dial down it's PMS a bit. Till then we should go see what the others are up to."

Now that he had gotten warmed up he was eager to join the others so he didn't miss out on the inevitable arrival of some plot related villain. As he headed back upstairs he checked where his bullet wounds should have been but he found he had none, there weren't even any holes in his suit, which was good cause patching it up was a real pain in the neck.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep ... and miles to go before I sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:27 pm

"There really is nothing to do right now. Most of the guys and girls are getting ready for class. By the way I forgot to ask you what are you going to be teaching?" she asked him. Most of the teachers tought somethig else wich was very boring to her. She had begged many times for the proffesor to get a good teacher that would get a good subject
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!