Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The vampire assassin

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The vampire assassin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:57 am

There was a war, a terrible war, waged between those of the mythical kind, such as vampires and werewolves, and those of the human persuasion. You know, wizards and warlocks, demons. yeah well they were all battling. the mythical creatures once fought together against the warlocks and demons but once they defeated them they turned against one another. Now it is mythical creature verses mythical creature. The unicorns are endangered, the faerie people are in hiding, the lycans and vampires are in their own places. griffins are extinct, having been hunted down like dogs and their scales and body parts used for enchantments. All traces of the world known before the twenty-fifth century gone. Now centuries later the war is still being waged. THose left are struggling to survive in a world dominated by humans. Few remember the war, fewer still remember what started it. All they know is that every now and again a person dissappears off the street, never to be seen again. They don't know of the dangers of their world. The humans are weak, they don't realise what they are involved in.

Those immortals left from the war don't know that an evil is growing. THey thought they had wiped out all the sorcerors and magicians, all those types of poeple. But in the shadows of mankind, a new master is rising.

Rayne rolled over in her sleep, her hand gripping the hilt of her dagger. She always slept uneasily. She sat up, awake as she heard the creak of the large gate outside the mansion. Her head ached and she could still smell the blood of her latest victim on her hands. She stood up and strolled over to the large bathtub in her bathroom. she turned the taps on full force and left them running while she went to the window.
-funny- she thought -I could have sworn I heard someone come in.- She shrugged and went back to the bathroom, stripping off her clothes and sinking into the warm water.
She was just getting out when she heard footsteps along the hallway. She put on her dressing gown and grabbed her dagger. She opened the door and took the intruder by surprise, pressing the point of her dagger to his throat.
"Move a single muscle and I will slit your throat. Then I will drain your body of blood so fast you wont know what is happening to you. THen I will maybe feed you to my dear friends the lycans." She warned, her tone vicious, murderous. She did not take her house being broken into kindly. She pressed the tip of her blade harder onto the skin of the intruder.
"Who are you and who sent you?" She demanded. "Speak or your silence will cost you your life."
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The vampire assassin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby themadhatter on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm

"Easy, girlie. If I was here to kill you, you'd already be dead."

Zack looked down at the hilt of the dagger in her hand, seeing as it was all he could see as the blade was tempered up against his throat. He stared at her for a moment, his emerald green eyes piercing her gaze. As much as he understood how she would feel about others breaking into her house, he didn't take too kindly to having his life threatened or a knife to his throat. His senses picked up blood that seemed recent, his eyes drifted down to her hands then back up to her. They weren't getting anywhere in this current perdicament and if it continued, she might get tired of waiting and kill him, so he thought to himself "Screw it, she might kill me anyway."

With one almost lightning quick motion, he grabbed her arm and spun underneath, accidentally giving himself a deep gash in his throat, which he covered with his left hand then kicked her with his right foot into her stomach, sending her straight to the ground. Before he would give her time to react, he unholstered a gun from his strap and aimed it at her heart. He began to speak, his voice hoarse at first from the cut then gradually returning to normal.

"Now listen here, I just wanted to talk to you. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, your choice."

With that being said, he cocked the gun and kept his aim.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

themadhatter
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:38 am

Rayne gasped as the man overpowered her. No human had ever done that before. She put it down to having relaxed her guard. she was going to have to be more careful in the future. She swallowed dryly, trying to resist the urge to leap to her feet and drain the blood from his body. It was hard but she managed it. She regained her composure, recovering from her innitial shock.
"I believe I asked for your name." She said. She heard the telltale click of his weapon as he aimed it directly at her heart. She swallowed again, trying to ignore the sweet aroma of his blood.
"I'll start. My name is Rayne. Now you tell me what I need to know and maybe I'll answer your questions." She shifted uncomfortably on the ground.
"I'm just standing up. You know because it really isn't fair at the moment. You have me at gun point and are standing above me and I'm lying helplessly on the floor of my own bedroom with nought but a dagger for my defence." So saying she got up from the ground, her eyes never leaving his face. She dropped her dagger to the ground and kicked it away, knowing that she was leaving herself defenceless, but also knowing that being armed could kill her aswell. She blinked, trying to focus. She had seen him somewhere before, but she couldn't place where. She narrowed her eyes.
"What are you? Human? Lycan? Vampire? wizard?' She snarled the last word. Wizards were the reason she was one of the last of the Vampires. If he was a wizard she would not hesitate in killing him. She knew she was being demanding but could you really blame her. This stranger had just broken into her home and was now threatening her with a gun.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby themadhatter on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:02 am

Zack lowered the gun as she began to rise to her feet. He knew this might give her leave to kill him, but he wanted to make this exchange as peaceful and civil as possible. The cut on his throat, which was once gushing blood, was now starting to heal rapidly. He turned away from her as she buzzed him with question after question. It felt like a fucking interrogation, something that Zack was quite familiar with. He sat down on a nearby chair, taking his hand away from his almost healed neck, his hand covered in blood. When she got to the topic of what he was, his emerald eyes narrowed right to her face, piercing the gaze yet again she was giving him.

"Jesus, you talk alot, you know that? As for what I am, I'd rather keep that confidential, but thanks for your concern."

Zack then got up from the chair and crossed the room to where the dropped knife was and picked it up by the handle then began to walk towards her, the blade pointing outward. Right before he reached the point of being close enough to stab her, he flipped the knife around in his hand until the handle was facing Rayne, to which he handed it back to her.

"I believe this is yours. My name is Zack. Nice to meet you....I think. I've heard alot about you."

themadhatter
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:23 am

[img]
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu27 ... th-2-1.jpg[/img]

Turning her ears into an upright position she heard the commotion of a fight upstairs, and from even here she could scent the fresh blood that made her eye dance with an exitement recently visited. Slipping into a raven form she flew her way upto the room, slipping into a fly form she literally became a fly on the wall. As she watched him hand him back his dagger she moved back into her vampiric form behind the man silently before chuckling. "Who is this, Rayne?" she said scenting the fresh blood from his but seeing no wound her eyes flickered to Rayne.
Last edited by Smithy on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me! Savvy?

Smithy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Rayne didn't move a muscle when the new vampire entered. She was used to her sudden appearances. She was more startled when Zack gave her weapon back to her. She narrowed her eyes at Zack.
"What do you mean? Oh and by the way, I will keep asking you questions until I get some answers, for you see, I should really kill you right now because you entered MY domain, but I'm being polite. So as I'm sparing your life why don't you just be a good little intruder and answer my fucking questions." She growled the last words through gritted teeth, then almost fell over when the new wave of blood hit her. Normally she wasn't this affected but there was something about him, about his blood that made her confused. She knew she had seen him before but was rarely out unless on the hunt. He confused her as to how he managed to get into her home. She turned to her friend.
"This is monsior Zack. He just dropped in for a little visit, and breakfast if he's not careful. Hey I don't remember you being home last night." She realised suddenly, looking directly at the other vampire.
"Weren't you on holiday with your new pet?" She referred to her friend's latest fling. She called all her fellow vampire's lover's PETS. It had started when one of her close friends had started dating a human, wait no it was a lycan, a werewolf. She was so confused. God Zack's blood was driving her crazy. She moved to her bed and sat down, her head spinning.

"Bathroom's over there." She gestured to her left, where the door was still open. "Go wash the blood away." She said to zack. Then to the other vampire she said,
"Follow him, watch him like a hawk, or like a vampire in this case." She muttered so Zack wouldn't hear. THen she went to the small cabinet/refridgerator beside her bed and pulled out a small bag of chilled blood, which she drained completely.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby themadhatter on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:26 am

Zack looked at her hesitantly for a moment, then turned to look at the new vampire who had just entered the scene. It took him not even a milisecond to figure out he was outpowered 2 to 1. He sighed and dropped his gaze to the floor and thought about what it was he was going to do next. Before he could formulate a plan, Rayne had offered him a place to wash the blood off himself. He then lifted his gaze and kept his eyes on Rayne. She looked hungry, but not in actual food kind of hungry, more primal, lustful hungry. It was then he remembered the blood that was stained all over his neck and hands. Before any more could be said, he walked into the bathroom, removing the top article of his clothing and began to wash the blood off of his neck and hands. Steam rose as the hot water ran throughout the sink, the red slowly taking over. He knew he was being watched but didn't pay it any mind. His only thoughts were on Rayne and what he was going to say or do next.

"I know it was rude of me to drop in like this and meet under these pretenses, but I heard you were one who could help me."

He finished cleaning himself off then walked out of the steamy bathroom, putting his shirt back on. He then stared at Rayne, who was now sitting down and had blood dripping down from her lips. Zack sighed then moved across the room hesitantly, leaning against the wall and staring at her.

"Well, can you or am I wasting my time?"

themadhatter
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:18 am

Pouted a smile as she heard Raynes voice say "As I am sparing your life". She looked to Rayne with a mock sadness. "Aw. I thought you had brought me lunch." She said and grinned wickedly. As Rayne brought up the subject of what she usually called her 'pets' her eyes glittered with exitement and she stepped around the human and danced over to Rayne. Knowing Rayne he wouldn't have recalled her lastest 'pet'. "Oh yes! I got in early. Human. Lying by a lake was beautiful and all but he bored me. Tasted good though. Not to much of a waste." She looked over the young man in Rayne's bedroom. "Handsom though..." She sat herself down.

When Rayne gave her 'Orders' she Rolled her eyes and huffed. "You know. I don't live here to be your slave." She said and slipped into a silver butterfly and flew into the steam. Perching above the mirror over the sink she admired the man while thinking to herself. "Try and squish me and see who wins. Man or butterfly. I'd put my money on the butterfly."

Fluttering out behind him she perched on a window sil and listened in before slipping into her vampiric form once again she glanced between them both and cheekily grinned at Rayne. "Her? She barley gets out of the house. What could she possibly do for you? If it weren't for needing to hunt she'd probably never leave the house" She teased.

Smithy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Rayne rolled her eyes at her friend. She turned to Zack.
"What am I supposed to help you with?" She asked, after licking the reminents of the blood from her lips. She stood up and looked through her wardrobe, bored suddenl;y, though she knew she was supposed to be listening. She couldn't help it, her interest was hard to gain nowadays. She turned back.
"Well go on, fess up." She sat back down on her bed, playing with her dagger. She suddenly threw it directly at him, it missed him narrowly, driving into the door frame beside his head. She stood up and took the dagger in her hands again. before aiming at her wardrobe. She let the weapon fly.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby themadhatter on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Zack didn't flinch as the dagger impaled itself on the door frame right beside his head. His gaze was steadily on Rayne. Before she could walk away, Zack grabbed her by the hand and pulled her in close to him, grabbing her other arm with his free hand and wrapping it around her back. He knew this might be deadly move but it was the only way to truly get her attention. As he stared at her, black began to sweep over his eyes until both eyes were pools of darkness. He smiled then began to speak.

"I need your help against the new evil power that is rising. You've dreamt of it, no doubt. You are the only one who can lead and defeat the coming darkness."

Zack let her go as his eyes turned back to emerald green. His gaze still upon her.

themadhatter
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:11 am

[ I just realized I haven't added a name in yet. I'll include it in the next post :3]

Sitting quietly, for once, Bloodwen mulled over the exchanges of the two. A grin spreading across fine features as she watched the man grab her friend, waiting for Rayne's response to being pushed around by someone she'd seemed to have deemed weaker than herself. As he spoke she listened closley and bit her tongue to stop it from voicing her smart arsed comments, and to secure it slipped into a tigress form by the window.

The many things she longed to say buzzing through her head. "Rayne is the one who will lead the party against the coming darkness! Do you have the location of the darkness's sign up forms? I'd rather not die in battle." Being one example or "Lead? I'll come along fror the ride, but I'm not taking orders." being another.

She felt it best just to keep quiet for now.

Smithy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:23 am

Rayne stopped when zack grabbed her arm and took his hand, prying his fingers from her skin.
"Don't do that." She warned him. She nodded as she listened to what he said. It was true, she had been having nightmares recently, that was the main reason she couldn't sleep well most nights. She could sense that Bloodwen was dying to say some smart alec comment but she knew that Zack wouldn't talk if he felt like they were making fun of him. She bit her lip.
"That's asking for a lot you know, but I think perhap[s we may be able to help you. but first you have to tell me what you are. I don't want to have to kill you first." She was trying to contain her irritation at his hesitation to answer her questions.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:29 am

Rayne stared at Zack when he didn't answer and then pushed him firmly against the wall.
"Answer me fool! Or you will lose your life, and I believe in protecting those who are not my enemy, so you either answer or be deemed my enemy, then we'll have some real fun!" She hissed, her anger bubbling. She would not be mada fool of, especially not by some ignorant intruder who was trying to say an evil was rising. She had felt it, it was true but this person had intruded upon her rest and the dawn was breaking. She needed to make sure the demon which she became by day did not awaken this time, not again.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!