Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Highschool/College/Band/ any teen RP

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Highschool/College/Band/ any teen RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panicjeje on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:47 am

Post if interested please :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Panicjeje
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Highschool/College/Band/ any teen RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panicjeje on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:50 am

-Waits-
Someone turn up :)
Please?

I would likethis RP to take place over MSN, but I'm so sure as to whether that's allowed?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Panicjeje
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:53 am

Is it one on one or a group rp?
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panicjeje on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:54 am

It could be either, it's up to you

Panicjeje
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:57 am

Well I'm on MSN right now if you want to send me a message chat about it the plot and everything.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panicjeje on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:01 pm

Ok, for anyone interested, my MSN is oh-how-tragic@hotmail.co.uk

:)

Panicjeje
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panicjeje on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:06 pm

I prefer to play female, but will double if the Rp entails it.

i HAVE NO LIMITS, BUT IF YOU DO, IT'S FINE. xD

Panicjeje
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Well we might have to double then because I too enjoy playing females.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:05 pm

Well, I would do anything like this over MSN or whatever if you want to do two? If you're fully occupied with the one though, it's fine :D
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!