Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Z-Day

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Z-Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:26 am

BACKSTORY: Micah was sitting, bored in 3rd period, doodling in her math books, minding her own buisness. A voice came over the intercom, stating that an injured looking individual had entered the building, exhibiting suspicious behavior, and that officials had been notified. Outside, she heard someone scream. The teacher headed to the door to see what happened, followed by some students. In the hall, an unknown person, probably the injured person, was lying on top of a girl from the cheer squad. Micah struggled to see through the crowd, and when she finally did, she saw the girls face being ripped open, and the blood spraying, combined with the screams from the dying girl, began to form a sort of song. People ran to hide, screaming, and taking cover under the long windows. Micah looked around, thanking her love for horror movies. The girls screams came to a stop as a massive crack was heard. That crack was, as Micah quickly discovered, the girls skull. Behind her, glass breaking and screams filled the room. She spun around, seeing more of the people breaking through the window, some spots already opened, her friends and classmates being eaten alive, or their throats being torn open by the claws, or cut open by the broken glass, and-
No more! Micah thought. She looked around, thinking frantically.

My character.
Name: Micah Tsung
Clique: Outcast.
Description: A pink babydoll with a blue star on it, and a pair of drainpipe jeans. She wears boots almost everyday, this not being an exceptional day. Her brown hair is mid back length, and she is exceptionally tall, reaching 6 feet, and 8 inches. Many people, including her boyfriend, Alex, describe her as a "Korean Sakaki".

School Emergency Contact Forms:

Name: (Y'know, that important thing your parents gave you? No, not your genit- You know! Your name!)
Gender: (Don't know? It should be easy... If you don't know, go into the bathroom, and pull- I'm getting carried away.)
Age: (16-19. That's the amount of years you were here. Not at school, on this planet. If you went to space (somehow) for over a year (you lucky shit) , that STILL counts as a year on Earth.)
Clique:(Emo, Sport, Prep, Nerd, Outcast. Think of what you dress like. That, and who you have befriended. Plus, how people treat you.)
Description: (Look in a mirror. DESCRIBE. WHAT. YOU. SEE, but, don't be any more than 4 sentences, or else a yeti will come to your window at night and eat you.)
Hurf Durf, I'm back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mynx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Z-Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:06 pm

(( i hope this is open [; ))

My character.
Name: Raine Kelson
Clique: Social Reject :)
Description: Long black hair ^^ Blue eyes, Pale complexion, wears clashing bright clothes :)

Raine came out of the girls lavourties only to find the fear and panic rushing through the air. Well its not usual that the whole school starts going mental and running round like looniatics.
Raine wasnt sure what to do, Should she go back into the toilets or run off into the pandamonia. Before she could think she felt a heavy body jump on her. It was a boy in her history class.
"What are you doing?" She asked startled by the boy suddenly flooring her.
"The.. Thee.. Beasts.. Stay downn." He said before low running down the corridor.
Something was defiently different today..
oh yeah were so gangster
our grills we use gumwrappers

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:36 am

Hell yes it's open! I was worried nobody liked it! ACCEPTED!

Micah ran towards the door, getting to the hall. She saw an unfamiliar face, and yelled to it. "Hey! You alive, right? Well, lets get the shit out!" Micah felt a finger slight her ankle. She spun around, seeing one of the things right behind her. Thanking her boots, she stomped the things head, hearing a crunch and a flurry of matter. She ran to the girl standing near the Lavatory, and looked at her. "Any idea what's happening?"

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacklime on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:48 am

Name: Patrick Caine

Clique: the small group of good-looking guys who aren't jocks but love to snowboard, get high, play video games and say fuck off to popular people and the likes. (lol its funny cause thats like my entire life biography there)

Description: Shoulder length brown hair. yellowy,brown eyes. large bone structure. not fat but not skinny. strong and semi built.very goofy, kind and kind of an airhead. wears baggy clothing and has a large pair of headphone around his neck most of the time. 6'1. always has a smile and is giggly.

Walking out of the bathroom Patrick looks at everyone and see's only chaos and panic. laughing to himself like normally, Patrick looks and see's micah talking to the girl raine near the girls lavatory. Patrick having a crush secretly on the both of them, he makes his way over still wondering wtf is up and is still giggling totally un-aware. Patrick clears his throught and say's
"haha hey raine , micha wahts up, hows it hangin. There a school festival going on or something, seems to me everyone needs to just chill the fuck out. oh wait you don't find me weird for talking to you guys cause your in older right? oh yeah by the way have you seen nolan that guy said were gonna go pick up some cookies from subway. *under breath* fuckin love those cookies."

blacklime
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 pm

"Have you any idea whats happening?" Raine turns to see a familiar face she normally passes in the hallways.
"No, not a clue, look what happens when i turn my back for i second" Raine trys to laugh it off, but something was defiently up and she had the feeling she might regret laughing about the matter later. Raine noticies Patrick from the year below coming out of the boys toilets laughing to himself. Mabye he knows whats going on.
"haha hey raine , micha wahts up, hows it hangin. There a school festival going on or something, seems to me everyone needs to just chill the fuck out. oh wait you don't find me weird for talking to you guys cause your in older right? oh yeah by the way have you seen nolan that guy said were gonna go pick up some cookies from subway. *under breath* fuckin love those cookies." the boy comes over, "i dont think he knows either" Raine thinks to herself.
Raine doesn't listen to the question about the wierd "age diffference" as she is too wrapped up in whats happening around her. She figures that its best to get out of the manic building before she faints or does something stupid.
"We've been trying to figure out whats happening ourselves, well we should be getting out of here then." She says nudging Patrick and Micha.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Blacklime is accepted.

Micah looked at Patrick. "No I don't think that's odd, alright? What I do think, is that you should see this classroom." She took their hands, leading them into her room. By the time she had got there, most of the people were dead. Broken necks, slit throats, and heads torn open. "We can't stay in this room. Far too-" She heard the people near the windows stirring. "Dangerous. Run!" SHe took off out the door, looking for a weapon.

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacklime on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Saying nothing the whole time Patrick's mood finally changes and gets as serious as he can get, which isn't terrible serious.Thankfully Patrick had often gotten in fights with the jocks of the school and always carried around a switchblade in case things got hairy during a fight. "here take this Micah" Patrick said handing the switchblade over quickly. Being an idiot Patrick realizes that Raine had no weapon and so he stands in front of her in case. Just then as Patrick predicted, the principle covered in blood and was clearly a zombie Patrick thought was limping his way forward towards Raine. Patrick was ready for this and being good at fist fights, took a steady stance and with all his strength and dexterity punched the principle zombie in the face.With the punch done the principles face looked like spam mushed down with a spoon and quickly falls to the ground. Patrick takes a step back and Micah does the finishing blow with her power house boots. "i don't no what the fuck is happening right now but if im gonna be killing zombies im gonna need to score some bud, also raine if i die i love you and i loved you to micah, more of a sister though." gulped Patrick.Patrick thought to himself and thought carefully and decided that he was ready to die and face the bulls if needs be to protect the people he cares about.

blacklime
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:59 am

Micah wiped brains off her feet, and spun the switchblade idly. "Thanks." She had an idea. "Now, we need to check the other rooms. At that moment, Micah saw something dash out of a shadow in the corner of her eye. spinning around, she saw mangled feet leap into a ceiling tile, getting into the ceiling. "Fuck!" Micah yelled in frustration, sounding like Tourettes Guy.

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:29 am

Name: Jack Reid
Clique: Outcast
Description: About 6"1 with long brown hair, is also forming a beard. Normally wears brown leather jackets and blue shirts, wears torn light blue jeans and brown shoes.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack ran down the hall with a hockey stick in his hand, he smashed a few of the zombies in the face and ran down to Micah, Reine and Patrick were. "Oi patrick catch!" He threw him his hockey stick and pulled his basbeball bat out of his sports bag. He smashed another zombie down. "What the fuck's going on?" he shouted looking round for more zombies. "We should clear most of the rooms and get things to barricade a big heavy door....like in the gym or something, we can use benches and chairs!" He tried to tell them while smashing more and more zombies down. "These fucker's don't stop coming!"
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacklime on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:42 am

"great idea jack! to the gym! raine,micah just stay behind us and keep up! were gonna live!" Patrick said confidently now running to the gymnasium with the others. Just then not 50 feet from the gym doors a large mob suddenly bursts from behind everyone and the zombies demanding and lusting for the taste of are entrails begins to quicken there pace! "Everyone run now!"yelled Patrick stopping and taking a power stance ready to slow down the zombies at all costs."Dont worry about me ill slow them down! make for the gym and find a solution there, i swear ill meet up with you no matter what! Jack guard the girls with your life!" Patrick yelled out, finishing the intense moment.

blacklime
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:02 am

Jack managed to help patrick out for a few seconds and batted down about 12 zombies. "good luck, you better be alive because i don't wanna have to kill you!" He patted Patrick on the shoulder and sprinted into the gym. Then he grabbed some benches and chairs and forced them against the heavy doors. "I could use a hand..." he said holding a bench in his hand and pushing it diagonally against the wall. Jack picked the bat back up and staggered back from the door. "I really hope he makes it...." He said leaning against the brick wall. "If anything happens to me, just run as fast as you can...."

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacklime on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:42 am

from here on in for awhile when i am alone in the story ill be doing this in a first person view.

"sweet mother of god" i said aloud sucking in air frantically. I killed them all it seemed since none were currently trying to eat my face off. good thing i grew up in Canada so i could make proper use of this hickey stick. who would have guessed slap shots to the face would completed demolish someone face. having caught my breath now i looked around again and for god sakes more zombies heading my way from down the hall.screw this shit i said swinging the hickey stick hard and swift at the window looking outside next to me and jumped out like they did in the movies. Except this wasn't the movies and in reality i cut my arm deep enough to see the bone briefly. yelling and cursing picked the hockey stick back up and made my way quickly to the closet house i could see. a large Victorian like mansion that seemed spooky. "hooooolllllyyy fuuuuuckkkk"i groaned to myself seeing my life if i went in there and it wasn't good, like something out of resident evil. so i said fuck that and ran to the nice small house beside that big spooky house instead. kicking down the door literally completed shattered my leg. it was really painful but then i realized why hadn't i even been attacked on the run from the school to the house? whatever who's i to complain, i just want to see if i can find a phone quick and help my friends by phoning the white house or some shit. wait a second don't people live here? i was right people did live here but they were living anymore, not living at all as i watched a zombie eating a mcdonalds burger patty walking towards me. who would have guessed that mcdonalds secretly was putting human in there meat. quickly grabbing a picture from off the wall i whipped it like a Frisbee hitting it in the shin. normally that would hurt like a bitch but he felt nothing. so i grabbed another picture and threw it and another and another but nothing seemed to stop him! so i just picked up my hockey stick again and swung it hitting his head and blowing his brains all over the wall. "fucking sick" i said stepping over his dead body, now making my way over to what i hoped to be the kitchen where most people would a phone of some sort.i looked in at the bathroom and moved on stopping at a bedroom and stepped into it closing the door behind me in case. looking around the room it seemed to be a womens bedroom that was for sure. making my way over to her dresser i notice a picture on her night stand. it was raine standing there with some of her other friends all happy and smiling. i was shocked i never knew where raine lived until this point.i giggled the way only raine made me, even with the world in chaos. i smiled then, even though it would ultimately lead to my peril.

sorry i made a few brief jokes in there, its just because of my character, thats how he is, always high and happy even in the darkest of times. sorry for my lack of writing skill but i hope you enjoy this first segment of Patrick being alone.

blacklime
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:15 pm

((ooc: Sorry i havent posted (: But amm back, Gee I've missed a bit!))

ic:
"You dont need to keep an eye on me you know, I can look after myself just fine."Raine has never liked the idea of the man being the dominant one, She always felt the need to prove a point that females are just as equal.
"Anyways you too go ahead, I dont have a weapon on me so im going to raid the kitchen, I dont feel the need in draggings you two along, Plus i want to re-gain some of my own independence, I'll meet up with yous, How about in 20 minutes meet in the Gym Hall? If i dont turn up you've got the point ok?" Raine went to go and run off towards the kitchen. "One more thing, If i you find that i have turned into whatever they are, Mutated diseased people, dont think twice about kicking the dead shit out of me, Because it wouldn't be me anyhow." And on that note Raine ran low towards the kitchen, booting anything that came at her without a thought even if it wasn't mutated. As she ran into the kitchen, She felt a shiver as this place would normally be bustling with workers, getting ready for lunch, but now it is dead and covered in body parts and blood. It was a site she never thought she would see apart from in games and movies. She went over and grapped the three kitchen knives in their stand but just as she went to run off she felt a grip around her ankle, as she looked down she found a girl who wasnt long sitting next to her class, looking like the rest of the dieseased people. Letting out a yell she started to stomp on her head, tears streaming down her face. Why is this happening. Running out of the kitchen doors, she was wieghing out the odds of making it to the gym hall, Regret fell upon her, why did she have to prove independence.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Micah began to haul ass to the gym, building enough momentum that when she noticed the zombie in front of her, she had knocked him over, causing him to get impaled on an overturned tables leg. She opened the gym door, and got inside. She began to cover the doors, and saw Raine. "Hurry up!"

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kail DeWraith on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:53 pm

I hope this is still open, sorry if its not)

Name: Paseni Kalamafoni
Clique: Jocks (but loved by everyone)
Description: Paseni stands tall at close to 6'3, you can tell from his size he spends a lot of time working out. He usually wears polo style shirts, jeans, and Timberland boots. His hair is cut close and a chin strap style beard on his face. He comes from the South Pacific Island of Tonga and is very laid back and accepts everyone.

------------

--Schools Weight Room, before class--

Seni had been in the weight room all morning. Rugby season was starting, being a senior he had to lead the team. The bench he had been working out on was drenched in sweat, his shirt was off, and his torso that was covered in Tongan warrior tattoos glistened under the dirty lights in the up stairs weight room. He was the only one there. Laying back down, Seni's calloused hands gripped the thick bar that held a total of 305 lbs. He lifted it off the rack and lowered the weight slowly, once it came close to his bare chest he powered it up towards the ceiling until his arms almost locked. He repeated the motion 7 times than let the weights rest. Standing up from the bench Seni grabbed his shirt and headed off to the showers.

--Locker Room--

The hot shower had been good. Relaxing his muscles, helping him get rid of the rush of hormones that always made him angry. He hated that feeling. Walking from the showers he passed a few kids he knew from last years Rugby season. Pulling on his underwear, jeans, socks, and boots he walked over to the mirror. He quickly shaved the stuble that had grown over night and made his thin bear look fresh. Slipping a undershirt on and than a black polo shirt that hung snugged to his arms, Seni grabbed his back pack, locked his gym locker, and head off to class.

--Room 217, Math aka Hell--

"What the..." Seni woke up to the screams. He had been sleeping during the lecture, Math wasn't his strongest subject, and saw kids stumbling over one another in a panic. Being the relaxed individual he was, he rubbed his face trying to clear his head. He was having a dream about one of the cheerleaders, the same damn dream he never finished. Flexing his arms and moving to shake the pain off in body from the work that morning, he stood from his desk, slung his backpack over his shoulder and went to the hall. He heard the teached telling him to stay in his seat but the man with thinning hair, glasses, and a bow tie couldn't move the mountain of polynesian muscle.

Seni stuck his big head out into the hall, he saw some people moving around sluggishly, shrugging Seni left the classroom, and went down the hall. He stopped dead in his tracks when he turned the corner to see a couple student, covered in blood, feeding on a body of what looked to be the cheerleader he had been dreaming about. Damn! He stepped back a few more steps, his stomache lurching in sickness. He turned to see a student standing in front of him, the student covered in blood with a glazed over look plastered on his face. Seni stopped the lunge from the student with a hard uppercut that lifted the student off it's feet and sent it to the floor. Looking around, Seni dropped his shoulder and sprinted down the hall way towards the closest stair well. The scenes around him as he ran were gruesome. People eating other people, student lunging for him but none could stop the huge man.

Seni doubled over near the weight room, breathing hard from the sprint across the school. He needed a weapon, something to help him stay off attacks from the people that he had went to school with. What the fuck is going on? Seni pushed the doors open and searched the place that he had spent so many hours. He grabbed his weight lifting gloves than grabbed the long piece of chain that the Rugby team used to work on speed training. The chain was heavy, close to 70 pounds of steel. Seni gritted his teeth and turned to leave the room. He jogged down towards the gym when he heard people screaming. Speeding up he burst into the gym. He saw a few people, he wasn't sure if they were still alright to be around. Gripping the chain tightly, he slowly swung it in anticipation. He didn't know what the fuck he was going to do but he wasn't letting anyone bite him.

Kail DeWraith
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:31 am

Jack recognized the big heap of muscle that came down the hall smashing things in the face.
"Seni, get the hell over here Raine you too!" He hit more zombies with the baseball bat.
"These things are like.....dead.....how the hell do you kill a dead person!" He noticed the dead people were starting to get back up. "Oh for fuck's sake!" He shoutedclutching the bat. He tried to remember those zombie films he had watched, dawn of the dead, city of the dead, dead rising I & II, Shaun of the dead was the one he watched first.
"Decapitate them..." He muttered. Jack swung for a zombies head and watched it fly off. "Shit yeah!" He shouted making more heads fly off. "Don't lose your head." He chuckled.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:07 am

Name: Parker Helbur
Clique:Goth Treated fairly well
Description:Tall Blonde glasses and use your imagination from there and is accomplished at gymnastics

Parker had been running from the things with nothing but a golf club that had flown threw a window and nearly knocked his head off. He was running down a random hallway after shaking of a couple of the zombies and he didn't know where he was heading. Eventualy he slowed down to catch his breath and the minute he did one of the dead burst out from a coming towards him with his mouth open. Parker let out a shout of surprise and swung the golf club into the things head and it broke out the other end. The zombie crumpled down in a heap in the floor with the golf club sticking out, Parker pulled on the club and it refused to come out. He gave it a couple of force full tugs but it just stayed in. He put his foot to the things head and began to pull with his arms and push with his legs.
"Come on let go this is mine, get your own" Parker said pulling with his all his strength. "Ok ok, you know what fine don't let go but your coming with me then" Parker said giving up trying to pull free the club and began walking down the hall dragging the dead dead zombie with him.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 am

Raine saw Jack and ran over to him, this time she had weapons so she didn't feel so vunerable.
Everything was still manic around her, the questions were running through her head on and on,
Why is this happening? What are they? but no matter how many times she thought about them she still couldn't figure them out.

Raine heard Jack talking about "How can you kill a dead person." She thought about the films she had watched, and how they killed these so-called "zombies" - though she didn't think it was logical taking something off a film, though none of this was logical - and she remembered about about hitting them with a stick in the head or something.. or was that vampires? Everything from reality and imagination was getting all confused and mixed up. She needed to sit down quick, but theres no-where to sit around these blood-thristing, she dared herself to say, zombies. I can offically say i've gone insane She thought to herself.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 pm

(You guys are in!)
Micah heard something from outside, and realized, in horror, that the emergency door wasn't barricaded. She ran to get it covered, but was too late as it opened, letting, to her surprise, only 5 zombies in, the door closing a few seconds later. She began to turn, but then realized that these things had already reached the half mark to her. She looked at them closer, quipping to herself that it was the track team. She began to run back to the barricade. "GUYS! We have a problem!"

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Jack had stopped the rest of the zombies and now looked in Micah's direction "Oh, for fucks sake!" He said getting really pissed off, he slammed the bat into one head and tryed to hit another but it broke, he quickly grabbed a metal lacrosse stick and started beating the shit out of them. "These bitches don't stop coming!"

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!